Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Washed My civic 07 N Got The 04 Back 2 Stock Condition.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Washed My civic 07 N Got The 04 Back 2 Stock Condition.

hey guyz the topic says it all but still i shall elaborate it further washed the 07 civic today as i had nothing to do at home. i got very gud suggestion from a guy. he said that whenever u clean ur car take a tub fill it wid water then add some mitti ka oil in that tub( balti) and shower that mixed water onto the car and then just dry the car out and u won't have to use anykind of polish after it and the shine u will get will be more than that u get from some expensive polishes in the market. i tried it out today and MASHALLAH i got the same result as expected. the car was like a mirror. my car is in silver color but man still i was easily able see my face on the doors and everywhere. so try to this on ur cars as well this way u wont have to spend on expensive polishes and the time and affort also gets reduced alot. i was done wid the car in only abt 20mins. but note 1 thing that only apply mitti ka oil if ur car is in factory original paint if it isn't then the oil will kinda take away ur car's shine with it i was told this by one of the painter.

Then comes the story of my other civic which u have seen thousand times on PW i had sold my bumpers to @enerlevel and got his car's original bumpers and also gave him the sideskirts so now the car in almost in factory stock condition. Im happy as the stuff went on the car of a fellow pwer but at the same time bit sad too as those bumpers used to look quite hot on my car as well. bit at the end of the day im happy to see my car stock condition. things to do now are;

1. will get civic 04 lowered Inshallah pretty soon.
    2.sideskirts again but this time will get those which are quite small in width and they look very sober. what else? umm thats it for now
    Washed My civic 07 N Got The 04 Back 2 Stock Condition -36383 Washed My civic 07 N Got The 04 Back 2 Stock Condition -36384 Washed My civic 07 N Got The 04 Back 2 Stock Condition -36385 Washed My civic 07 N Got The 04 Back 2 Stock Condition -36386 Washed My civic 07 N Got The 04 Back 2 Stock Condition -36387

some more funny pics coming up. funny coz i took the pics from very funny angles har jagan ki pic hai so stick around guyz.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^^oh yeah man its 1200 post for me hehe. waise look at my posts and number of days at pw and then take a look at urz wow u only 355 days old but 4401 posts :O

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

User Tag List