0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Missing Problem of Honda Civic 2004

My car, Honda Civic 2004 Engine Type: D15Y3, has duel system of Fuel.
    1: Conventional Petrol
    2: CNG
    There is no problem, when I drive with CNG. But when I use Petrol, Suddenly the engine lost the power for about 2~3 second & after accelerating the engine by accelerator, it gets power back after a jerk. I have adjusted its spark plugs to its rated gape of 1 ~ 1.1mm & also cleaned it fuel filter too. But the problem is still there.
    Secondly, after continues driving of 100 km/hr even for 10 minutes, when I idle/ stop the engine, the rpm of engine start fluctuated from 1200 to 1500rpm. This fluctuation of rpm became stopped after restarting of engine.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Get the injector emulator checked.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@malikhan00
    Radiator fan Direct hai ya automatic??? aghar direct hai tou usko auto per kar k check karain nahi tou
    kisi achay cng mechanist ko check karwain
    GUL 1

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    406 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

agreed with big boss
    first get the cng emulator checked
    Life is short and very unpredictable just like a Quarter mile .....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

My car, Honda Civic 2004 Engine Type: D15Y3, has duel system of Fuel.
    1: Conventional Petrol
    2: CNG
    There is no problem, when I drive with CNG. But when I use Petrol, Suddenly the engine lost the power for about 2~3 second & after accelerating the engine by accelerator, it gets power back after a jerk. I have adjusted its spark plugs to its rated gape of 1 ~ 1.1mm & also cleaned it fuel filter too. But the problem is still there.
    Secondly, after continues driving of 100 km/hr even for 10 minutes, when I idle/ stop the engine, the rpm of engine start fluctuated from 1200 to 1500rpm. This fluctuation of rpm became stopped after restarting of engine.

Hi...SaLaM..
    HrU 2 ALL...ITz Me VicKY maLIK(WaQaS) FrOM KaRaChI....BasIcaLLY EM DoinG (AerONauTicaL EnGineeRinG)<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comMissing Problem of Honda Civic 2004 - PIf Ur CAR GiViNG ANY KIND Of trOUBLE Or ANY StRaNGe PrOBLeM OccURe IN Ur Car...So U CaN <o:p></o:p>

coNTaCT wID Me wIDOUt ANY HesITaTION...<o:p></o:p>
    I CaN woRK ON ALL Makes N MoDELz<o:p></o:p>
    I ALsO wORk ON swaP EnGINez...<o:p></o:p>
    Manufacturez:FreNCh,GerMaN,EnGLIsH,JapaNesE,kOreaN Carz,JEEPz,TrUCks ETc Etc<o:p></o:p>
    ....Ur CaR GiViNG AnY SusPeNsION PrOB...Or MecHanICaL PRoB,ELeCtrICaL ProB...<o:p></o:p>
    VIcKY MaLIK HERe FoR UR HeLP...i CaN sOLVe Ur Car PrOB ManuALLY Or BY (DTC SYSTeM OR ScaNNER)<o:p></o:p>
    I Have THRee BIG GaraGeS(wORKSHOPs) IN Karachi,<o:p></o:p>
    GuLSHan-E-IQBAL,9.0 N DeFENce...<o:p></o:p>
    Facalites:German toolz,All kindz of toolz n spannerz r Using in Older n new carz...ELectric welding Plant,Steam wash Or Kerosine Wash,Etc Etc LOTz OF OTHEr ThINGs<o:p></o:p>
    Dealership:Pak suzuki,Toyota<o:p></o:p>
    0345-2589095<o:p></o:p>
    E-mail:<o:p></o:p>
    malikwaqas69@hotmail.com<o:p></o:p>

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I also agree with big boss, Its only minor electrical problem.

Get Injector Emulator and Wiring checked. I hope they only needs cleaning.

I have Civic 2004 and was facing same problem.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Ultrasonic fuel injector cleaning

Most of us know how the injectors get clogged. Its nothing but the fuel that we use which causes clogging. Every time we turn off our car's engine, last drop of petrol dries on the nozzle of the injector and leaves behind deposits. These deposits become firm with the heat of the chamber. The more we drive our car, more deposits accumulate. Gradually it starts to restrict the flow of petrol from the tiny hole on the nozzle and the injector starts to lose its efficiency. This causes the engine to lean misfire and hesitate on different rpm, power and pickup is lost, the car becomes uneconomical on petrol, unburnt fuel can be noticed in the emission and worst of all the wear of engine becomes faster. Only 8% to 10 % clogging in the nozzle can cause all this.
    Proper cleaning can restore their like-new performance. There is no need to replace fuel injectors unless they are actually gone bad. Injectors are designed in such a way that they are not very convenient to clean. They are sealed units and cannot be opened for cleaning. Ultrasonic cleaning is internationally accepted MOST effective process for cleaning fuel injectors. It is cheap and comprehensive solution for the problem. I represent FI-Tech which takes pride to announce ultrasonic fuel injector cleaning service for the first time in Pakistan.

Your enquiries are welcomed through emails and this forum.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@umar
    where r u located? i want to get my baleno's injectors cleaned? how much would it cost? n wat is the guarantee that missing problem will be solved after the procedure??

regards

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Magatron thanks for your interest. I am at green cap, 21 Km Ferozpur Road, Lahore. I invite you and all the valued members of Pakwheels to visit my website where you can find interesting facts about fuel injectors as well as my terms. I have updated my web address in my Pakwheels profile. If the problem is related with the injectors, Inshallah it will be solved.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear All my friends,

I have solved this problem as i have mention above in my post i.e. Missing of engine power. Thanks for your feedbacks.
    The problems exist in Its Engine Trottle body. I am giving u complete details for reference only.

Fuel Supply System

Fuel Cut-off Control

During deceleration with the throttle valve closed, current to the injectors is cut off to improve fuel economy at speeds over 850 rpm (min-1). Fuel cut-off action also occurs when engine speed exceeds 6,400 rpm (min-1) (D14Z5, D14Z6 engines), 6,500 rpm (min-1) (D16W7, D16V1 engines), regardless of the position of the throttle valve, to protect the engine from over-revving. With A/T model, when the vehicle is stopped, the PCM cuts the fuel at engine speeds over 5,000 rpm (min-1).

Fuel Pump Control

When the ignition is turned on, the ECM/PCM grounds the PGM-FI main relay which feeds current to the fuel pump for 2 seconds to pressurise the fuel system. With the engine running, the ECM/PCM grounds the PGM-FI main relay and feeds current to the fuel pump. When the engine is not running and the ignition is on, the ECM/PCM cuts ground to the PGM-FI main relay which cuts current to the fuel pump.

PGM-FI Main Relay 1 and 2

The PGM-FI relay consists of two separate relays. The PGM-FI main relay 1 is energised whenever the ignition switch is ON (II) which supplies battery voltage to the ECM/PCM, power to the injectors, and power for the PGM-FI main relay 2. The PGM-FI main relay 2 is energised to supply power to the fuel pump for 2 seconds when the ignition switch is turned ON (II), and when the engine is running.

Intake Air System

Refer to the System Diagram to see the functional layout of the system.

Throttle Body

The throttle body is a single-barrel down draft type. The side portion of the IAC valve is heated by engine coolant from the cylinder head.

Reference Honda Civic WorkShop Manual 2002-03

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Pl clean your throttle Body especially TP Sensor & IDLE AIR CONTROL (IAC) VALVE (i.e. Butterfly Valve) Shaft Bearing with any good Anti-Rust Agent.

The throttle body is a single-barrel down draft type. The side portion of the IAC valve is heated by engine coolant from the cylinder head.
    This system supplies air for engine needs. A resonator in the intake air pipe provides additional silencing as air is drawn into the system.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List