Assalam-o-Alaikum Dear Brothers
We own a 2001 Honda Civic VTi Oriel Prosmatec (CNG/Petrol) (Mileage: 85,000kms approx)
Since 4 days i'm facing this unusual situation. every day while coming back from office, after running around 15kms, the check engine light comes on the speedo, & after that engine stalls. if the car is started after a break of 10-15sec, it starts normally.
- This has happened on both petrol & cng. (i usually run car on petrol once every week)
- Such a scenario doesn't happen in morning (while going to the office), only in evening (while coming back home). office is in defense, residence in gulshan. this happens in the vicinity of stadium road(approx 15km from office)
- Engine oil & oil filter changed around 3 weeks ago (600kms ago)
- Gear oil changed approx 6000km ago
- Using this car since 1.5years, such a problem never occurred before
I plan to take the car to Honda Drive-In this weekend, but it would be alot better if fellow PWbrothers can share some info as to the cause of this problem, so that i know specifically whats wrong with the car. Otherwise Honda ppl can be very vague & charge exuberant prices without clearly stating the problems.
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad