Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 187
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Civic 1996-2000 Owners & Fan Club

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    CivicLover88's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    21
    Posts
    240
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Civic 1996-2000 Owners & Fan Club

    Everyone who likes the civic which was manufactured in 1996-2000 can feel free to comment or discuss related things about the car.

    Pakwheelers who own such a civic can post the pictures of their car and can surely take advice from experts.

    Civic 1996-2000 Owners & Fan Club -116989

    Civic 1996-2000 Owners & Fan Club -116990

    Civic 1996-2000 Owners & Fan Club -116991

    ^^^ Some photos of a 96-98 civic

    --I cried because I had no TURBO, until I met a person who had no VTEC!--
    --Civic ==> The best car being driven on the streets of Karachi..

  2. #141
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Naveed4speed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Sialkot
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,130
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    a,o,a.
    soon to enter this fan club.
    but a quick question.
    where can i find the following lip for 96-00 civic?
    Civic 19962000 Owners & Fan Club -1691737Civic 19962000 Owners & Fan Club -1691738Civic 19962000 Owners & Fan Club -1691739
    FXXB and EJ8 on its way............

  3. #142
    PakWheeler Follow
    daud8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Any one have honda civic 1996 vti automatic transmission shift cable i need it for my car.

  4. #143
    PakWheeler Follow
    daud8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Need auto tranmission shift cable for hinda 1996

    Any one have auto transmission shift cable of Honda civic 1996 i need it for my car.

  5. #144
    PakWheeler Follow
    Deadly_Flame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    600
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Naveed4speed View Post
    a,o,a.
    soon to enter this fan club.
    but a quick question.
    where can i find the following lip for 96-00 civic?
    I've never seen this lip, looks amazing though.

  6. #145
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Naveed4speed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Sialkot
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,130
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deadly_Flame View Post
    I've never seen this lip, looks amazing though.
    It came with extra add on on usdm 96-98 coupe and also on esdm vti.

    Sent from my QMobile Z8 using PW Forums mobile app
    FXXB and EJ8 on its way............

  7. #146
    PakWheeler Follow
    waqas.rafiq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    122
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Not available in karachi.. but can be made with fiber.. contact any fiber bumper maker

  8. #147
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    waqas18's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,501
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Here is mine 1998 EXICivic 19962000 Owners & Fan Club -1692729Civic 19962000 Owners & Fan Club -1692730Civic 19962000 Owners & Fan Club -1692731Civic 19962000 Owners & Fan Club -1692732Civic 19962000 Owners & Fan Club -1692733Civic 19962000 Owners & Fan Club -1692734Civic 19962000 Owners & Fan Club -1692735Civic 19962000 Owners & Fan Club -1692736Civic 19962000 Owners & Fan Club -1692737Civic 19962000 Owners & Fan Club -1692738
    People with high ego and unnecessary attitude deserves the standing ovation of the tallest finger..

  9. #148
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    janleva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,861
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Has any one did a conversion from 96,98 to a 00 model is there an issue with the radiator mounts and bumper fender alligment. Can anybody share a link of a related thread
    Past cant be brought back ..but future can be made even better than the Past..if one wants to.. ....

  10. #149
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    janleva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,861
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Any one selling his ride in Lahore Islamabad Abotabad ?
    Past cant be brought back ..but future can be made even better than the Past..if one wants to.. ....

  11. #150
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Naveed4speed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Sialkot
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,130
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by janleva View Post
    Has any one did a conversion from 96,98 to a 00 model is there an issue with the radiator mounts and bumper fender alligment. Can anybody share a link of a related thread
    Janleva i have all the stuff with me for 2000.
    As i have plan of converting the 96-98 to 99-00.
    But i still have to find a car in my budget.

    Sent from my QMobile Z8 using PW Forums mobile app
    FXXB and EJ8 on its way............

  12. #151
    PakWheeler Follow
    wolfkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    642
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1466404276.093349.jpg
Views: 219
Size:  183.0 KB

    Hi anyone know from where can i find these rims???


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  13. #152
    PakWheeler Follow
    msaad2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    53
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Dear Members

    i hope you are well, i would like to seek your opinion and suggestions upon the following matter:

    I bought 1999 Honda Civic A/T with D16Y5 1.6L engine.

    since beginning i have been facing with the problem of poor fuel economy and did following in this regard but no use:

    1. Changed spark plugs
    2. Complete engine tuning incl. throttle body service
    3. Oil change (LM 10W40 MoS2)
    4. LM Ceratec
    5. Replaced Fuel injectors (Kabli)
    6. Wiring check

    currently it is giving around 6~7 KM/L in city and around 10~11 KM/L on highways

    Please help and guide me in this regards what can be done to improve the fuel economy, is there anything that i am missing

  14. #153
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    janleva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,861
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    its an auto that might be the reason
    Quote Originally Posted by msaad2 View Post
    Dear Members

    i hope you are well, i would like to seek your opinion and suggestions upon the following matter:

    I bought 1999 Honda Civic A/T with D16Y5 1.6L engine.

    since beginning i have been facing with the problem of poor fuel economy and did following in this regard but no use:

    1. Changed spark plugs
    2. Complete engine tuning incl. throttle body service
    3. Oil change (LM 10W40 MoS2)
    4. LM Ceratec
    5. Replaced Fuel injectors (Kabli)
    6. Wiring check

    currently it is giving around 6~7 KM/L in city and around 10~11 KM/L on highways

    Please help and guide me in this regards what can be done to improve the fuel economy, is there anything that i am missing
    Past cant be brought back ..but future can be made even better than the Past..if one wants to.. ....

  15. #154
    PakWheeler Follow
    sajidshah1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Saad bhai .....get it's ecu checked out for air fuel mixture .....i thinking these car r running mostly on rich mixture for better performance .....mine is manual same was the case even plug wires plugs all fully tuned but , was running on rich mixture when checked out.... but when u do that plz don't get upset becoz the car will be abit sluggish on power but it will be more screen mileage wise ...n please make sure that the trappers setting should be carried out with it ....but again it's an auto so give it a break mostly it would do around hardly up to 9 barely when all setting r done ....n in rush hours dont ask .... i hope it does more effective for u....fingers crossed

  16. #155
    PakWheeler Follow
    msaad2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    53
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sajidshah1 View Post
    Saad bhai .....get it's ecu checked out for air fuel mixture .....i thinking these car r running mostly on rich mixture for better performance .....mine is manual same was the case even plug wires plugs all fully tuned but , was running on rich mixture when checked out.... but when u do that plz don't get upset becoz the car will be abit sluggish on power but it will be more screen mileage wise ...n please make sure that the trappers setting should be carried out with it ....but again it's an auto so give it a break mostly it would do around hardly up to 9 barely when all setting r done ....n in rush hours dont ask .... i hope it does more effective for u....fingers crossed
    Sajid bro thanks alot please tell me what are trappers I did not hear about it and also mine does not have an o2 sensor does your car have it?

  17. #156
    PakWheeler Follow
    sajidshah1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Sorry saad bhai typo error ...its tappets setting ....n yes mine has o2 sensor....even my car engine assembly has been changed long time ago.....but all other parts r of d16 ..only assembly is d15.... but i want to change it to more rev happy engine let's see what comes up my way .....i think o2 wires will be hanging around somewhere in engine bay plz check it as well ....if anything else u wanna know about plz do call for help ...my cell no is 03365096982 .... would be more then happy to assist a fellow pakwheeler

  18. #157
    PakWheeler Follow
    msaad2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    53
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sajidshah1 View Post
    Sorry saad bhai typo error ...its tappets setting ....n yes mine has o2 sensor....even my car engine assembly has been changed long time ago.....but all other parts r of d16 ..only assembly is d15.... but i want to change it to more rev happy engine let's see what comes up my way .....i think o2 wires will be hanging around somewhere in engine bay plz check it as well ....if anything else u wanna know about plz do call for help ...my cell no is 03365096982 .... would be more then happy to assist a fellow pakwheeler
    Thanks alot for the call brother !!! C U Soon

  19. #158
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    waqas18's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,501
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Name:  1467969927776.jpg
Views: 167
Size:  183.3 KB

    Sent from my LG-D851 using PW Forums mobile app
    People with high ego and unnecessary attitude deserves the standing ovation of the tallest finger..

  20. #159
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Naveed4speed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Sialkot
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,130
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Finally i sourced the oem lip.


    Sent from my QMobile Z8 using PW Forums mobile app
    FXXB and EJ8 on its way............

  21. #160
    PakWheeler Follow
    moostoopha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default

    Hi ,

    Please give me idea to modify my existing bumpers of civic 97 . or cost of new 99 - 2000 bumper and are they will going to be compatible with 97 if ill go for 99 - 2000 bumper ?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •