Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Unhappy Honda Civic Problem

Dear Friends,
    I reside in Karachi, I have Honda Civic 03, I am looking for an expert knowing mechanic for Honda Car actually there is an Metal sound appears from left+front tyre when Tyre hits/slump on the road's damaged patches i really dont understand the source of that sound however i show that to one mechanic but i dont feel satisfactory the way he was diagnosing, and I dont want to take a risk and show problem to local unknown mechanic and then gets in trouble as some of mechanics in Karachi are trying and get hands-on on customer's car by "hit and try" policy.
    Furthermore I had very bad experience with Honda Workshops they Charge too much and only ask for replacement they dont have repair fascility available and Honda Parts are very costly.

I will appreciate if anyone will help me out with contact details of good knowing mechanic for Honda autos.

Thanks the time.

Take Care.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

It seems to me a suspension related issue,there is shop Wasim Auto Engineering at Piala hotel near peoples chaurangi north karachi,get the your car checked by wasim(Shop owner's name)then he will tell you about the actual problem and its remedy.
    Never loose hope in life,every step gives u something.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List