Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Civic 8th gen-Urgent Guidance needed!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Exclamation Civic 8th gen-Urgent Guidance needed!!!

Unfortunately, my ride got hit by a Cuore last night. It got struck at the back, left side bumper, and the bumper got punched in! Its clips also came out.

I took my car to Honda Dealership, and the Denting/Painting Incharge told me that I should get the bumper replaced. New bumper+paint+fittings/clips+labor = Rs. 9500.00

I have to take my ride to him tomorrow morning. Plz advise me if I should get the bumper repaired as it is not completely damaged or change it. Money is not a serious issue as the car is insured.
    Someone has advised me not to change the bumper as new bumper, even from Honda are not that good in quality as the stock one is.
    Time is less brothers, so plz advise quickly. I have only tonight to make decision.
    Thanks!
    Here is how it looks:
    Civic 8th gen-Urgent Guidance needed!!! -141118 Civic 8th gen-Urgent Guidance needed!!! -141119 Civic 8th gen-Urgent Guidance needed!!! -141120Civic 8th gen-Urgent Guidance needed!!! -141118 Civic 8th gen-Urgent Guidance needed!!! -141119 Civic 8th gen-Urgent Guidance needed!!! -141120

~~~~We cannot discover new oceans unless we have the courage to lose sight of the shore~~~

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

New pics are like that of a new car! So I didn't upload. Nothing that indicates a changed bumper.
    And I am either going to sell it as it is, or repair it and keep it.
    ~~~~We cannot discover new oceans unless we have the courage to lose sight of the shore~~~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List