Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: HELP Modify my 93 Japanese civic :)

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default HELP Modify my 93 Japanese civic :)

hey i have this 95 like 93 japanese civic with a sunroof with me which i just bought. and i live is LAHORE.
    now i have to improve its appearence hardcore style
    i need some stuff and i want u guys to tell me where to get them and for how much!
    1. i need the body kit, i need the best of the best quality, whose finishing should like as good as factory made bumpers. where to get it? cost?
    2. i need 16-17 inch BBS, ENKIE, MOMO or Jackson's rims, like i m looking for branded ones, where to get them? cost?
    3. i need a carbon fibre hood as well as a carbon fibre rear spoiler? where to get and for how much?
    4. i need recaro or sparco seats? which ones are better and for how much both of them?
    5. i need the nicest projector head lights, not the ones we get for 10-12k, their light isnt good enough.
    6. where to get a new branded dashboard? which brands are making civic 95 dashboards? i head jackson racing is, but where to get it?
    7. need guages for oil pressure, water temp and fuel and rpm
    8. where to get new door inner panels? i m looking to get them made in carbon fiber and molded and painted. should look cool! what do u say?

kindly give me all the info, contribute massively towards this thread and u wont be helping me alone but all the new car makers out there.

and whose better? MAX POWER? PRINCE? or MOTORSPORTS at qadafi? i heared somone like RAJU DENTER too lol.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i also need a short shifter and a shifting knob.
    and also a greddy cat back exhaust system.
    and a digital meter for my car.
    please postttt

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vindictive_metal View Post
    hey i have this 95 like 93 japanese civic with a sunroof with me which i just bought. and i live is LAHORE.
    now i have to improve its appearence hardcore style
    i need some stuff and i want u guys to tell me where to get them and for how much!
    1. i need the body kit, i need the best of the best quality, whose finishing should like as good as factory made bumpers. where to get it? cost?
    2. i need 16-17 inch BBS, ENKIE, MOMO or Jackson's rims, like i m looking for branded ones, where to get them? cost?
    3. i need a carbon fibre hood as well as a carbon fibre rear spoiler? where to get and for how much?
    4. i need recaro or sparco seats? which ones are better and for how much both of them?
    5. i need the nicest projector head lights, not the ones we get for 10-12k, their light isnt good enough.
    6. where to get a new branded dashboard? which brands are making civic 95 dashboards? i head jackson racing is, but where to get it?
    7. need guages for oil pressure, water temp and fuel and rpm
    8. where to get new door inner panels? i m looking to get them made in carbon fiber and molded and painted. should look cool! what do u say?

kindly give me all the info, contribute massively towards this thread and u wont be helping me alone but all the new car makers out there.

and whose better? MAX POWER? PRINCE? or MOTORSPORTS at qadafi? i heared somone like RAJU DENTER too lol.
    Starting from bottom Raju denter will help u with car interior, body kit and paint. On rest of the shops ul find a lot of accessories.
    On 17" rims here is a link that might be helpful for u as u r in lahore as well
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...inch-rims-sale

For other things ill refer u to search PW ul get a lot of stuff over here. Otherwise u can hav a look on the outlets u mentioned.
    Flavor of Life on a 2 Wheeler - Project |Suzuki GS 500e|
    http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bikes-3-wheelers/220849-project-suzuki-gs-500-a

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List