Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Talking My jdm civic 2001 (b16)

AOA
    THOUGHT OF SHARING SOME PICS OF MY CIVIC (BOUGHT IN AUCTION)
    MODEL 2001
    REGISTERED 2010

SPECS
    -B16A5 SETUP
    -AUTO TRANSMISSION
    -STRUT BAR
    -PERFORMANCE PLUGS AND WIRES
    -SUNROOF
    -2 SRS AIRBAGS
    -ELECTRIC BUCKET SEATS
    -HIDs
    -14'' ALLOYS

LET THE PICS TALK
    My jdm civic 2001 b16 -157271

My jdm civic 2001 b16 -157277

My jdm civic 2001 b16 -157278

My jdm civic 2001 b16 -157280

My jdm civic 2001 b16 -157281

My jdm civic 2001 b16 -157285

My jdm civic 2001 b16 -157288

LIVE 4 NOTHING .........................BUT DIE 4 SOMETHING

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

No its not the same local variant trans , its the one that was offered with this typical setup
    No need to keep the D series gear , we are talking about 2 different engines with different outputs - and that too auto
    Get a complete engine along with the gear and the original wiring as well as ecu , some sensors can be used most probably but get a complete setup for a swap , they're maybe millions of ways that mechanics and electricians do to make things running according to them but make sure your investment is productive at the end of the day , ur axels wont fit if the auto gear size is different , although these setups are supposed to be bolt on for eg and ek chassis so i guess they wont be different
    The thing is that why not go for a complete swap that is bolt on so you don't pile up bugs at the end of the day - have you got something in sight that you plan on purchasing ?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Badpigs View Post
    No its not the same local variant trans , its the one that was offered with this typical setup
    No need to keep the D series gear , we are talking about 2 different engines with different outputs - and that too auto
    Get a complete engine along with the gear and the original wiring as well as ecu , some sensors can be used most probably but get a complete setup for a swap , they're maybe millions of ways that mechanics and electricians do to make things running according to them but make sure your investment is productive at the end of the day , ur axels wont fit if the auto gear size is different , although these setups are supposed to be bolt on for eg and ek chassis
    The thing is that why not go for a complete swap that is bolt on so you don't pile up bugs at the end of the day - have you got something in sight that you plan on purchasing ?
    @Badpigs

But bro i have read in manual of civic 96-00 that d16 and b16 uses same auto transmission. No difference at all but you said they are different. From your car engine pics, it seems that I have same auto transmission as your car.

As per my research that b16 with auto trans swap is most complicated step, costly and zero market supports.

Also tell me have you find genuine not after market engine parts like thermostat, timing belts, head gasket and other engine internal parts easily?
    Engineer + Car's Passion = Enthusiastic Personality.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Haaai oe garhay murday okhar dalay :p

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by shazo View Post

@shazo

Kue shazo g aap ko bura laga kia?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by galant1 View Post
    @Badpigs

But bro i have read in manual of civic 96-00 that d16 and b16 uses same auto transmission. No difference at all but you said they are different. From your car engine pics, it seems that I have same auto transmission as your car.

As per my research that b16 with auto trans swap is most complicated step, costly and zero market supports.

Also tell me have you find genuine not after market engine parts like thermostat, timing belts, head gasket and other engine internal parts easily?
    Look , you yourself came up with the answer, i stand corrected - i told you if the gearboxes are of different size then the axels wont fit otherwise these setups are bolt on as mentioned above , b16a5 was only offered with auto in SIR ek
    It would drink more fuel but has quite the output you are looking for - I haven't kept an auto Dseries EK so far otherwise would've assured you the gear similarities
    And btw oem parts can be found but make sure you get a clean engine at the first place , and why do u need aftermarket support for an auto trans setup ? - i bet it would be daily driven

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by shazo View Post

sir jee hukam karo assi mitti pa deney aan faer (excuse the language over here)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Look , you yourself came up with the answer, i stand corrected - i told you if the gearboxes are of different size then the axels wont fit otherwise these setups are bolt on as mentioned above , b16a5 was only offered with auto in SIR ek
    It would drink more fuel but has quite the output you are looking for - I haven't kept an auto EK so far otherwise would've assured you the gear similarities
    And btw oem parts can be found but make sure you get a clean engine at the first place , and why do u need aftermarket support for an auto trans setup ? - i bet it would be daily driven
    @Badpigs

Still you have this car bro? What mileage you are getting? The bad things of b16 engines are they provide much power at much higher rpm and low power at low rpm?

Aftermarket support means that genuine timing belt, new engine seals, head gasket and other engine internal parts are not available brand new in market. I want to confirm these things from your side that you get these parts brand new from market if any one go faulty?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by galant1 View Post
    @Badpigs

Still you have this car bro? What mileage you are getting? The bad things of b16 engines are they provide much power at much higher rpm and low power at low rpm?

Aftermarket support means that genuine timing belt, new engine seals, head gasket and other engine internal parts are not available brand new in market. I want to confirm these things from your side that you get these parts brand new from market if any one go faulty?
    Its a dig already , the thread was made in 2010 , I dont keep cars longer than an yr or 2 max , sold her off after using a couple of months
    It never gave me anything above 8 kmpl at that time
    No you cant expect oem brand new stuff from market for rare engines , we need to go to the scrapyard and even they're sometimes its not easy to get oem used parts for such engines , some parts are replaceable though
    Theyre maybe some shops that might have some leftovers but NO when it comes to new parts , people get them ordered from abroad or buy from those who do business in this field
    Its a DOHC engine so dont expect a sluggish pickup even at low revs compared to D series

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Its a dig already , the thread was made in 2010 , I dont keep cars longer than an yr or 2 max , sold her off after using a couple of months
    It never gave me anything above 8 kmpl at that time
    No you cant expect oem brand new stuff from market for rare engines , we need to go to the scrapyard and even they're sometimes its not easy to get oem used parts for such engines , some parts are replaceable though
    Theyre maybe some shops that might have some leftovers but NO when it comes to new parts , people get them ordered from abroad or buy from those who do business in this field
    Its a DOHC engine so dont expect a sluggish pickup even at low revs compared to D series
    @Badpigs

Ohh Yes I am thinking in correct way. It is better to swap d15b 3 stage vtec in my opinion.

BTW from where mean which auction you bought the car and pm me the price at which you got this car if you don't mind bro

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Garhay murday lol, barhi anookhi baat ki shazo nay :p