0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default civic noise on slow speeds

I have a civic exi and for a month or so, i have started to feel a very obvious "click" noise whenever i drive over the potholes or cat eyes or other bumps at SLOW SPEEDS... Nothing happens if i am driving at a fast speed. The noise only comes from the front drivers side and only when the car is running at a really slow speed. Does any body care to make guesses or if some one else has gone through the same problem...

I went to a mechanic and he suggested that its ur strut mount. The stut mount rubber did have a little crack on one side but thats about it. He tightened the bolts but the noise never went away. Can anybody let me know of a good mechanic in the ISB/RWP area. How is it taking it to the 3S dealer for diagnosis.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I went to the shocks mechanic and he said its not the shock. He couldn't find where the noise was coming from but said its something very minute and harmless...

No body on the forum cared to reply but what could be your guesses. The noise only comes on Jump potholes at slow speeds. Also guide me to a good mechanic in isb who could guide me in the right direction and find a solution for me.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Sir i donot have civic but few weeks ago my corolla started giving sound it only use to come while driving on soooling (road made of bricks) on other bigger bumps there was no sound ... i went to dealership they said it might be shock they checked it and found nothing wrong .....however i asked them to check steering though i didnot knew what precisely to check.....however one of mechanic checked out the steering column and said there was a bolt loose ....do check suspension (ends of the car ) etc and also bolts of wheels ......

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

bro i think any bush of suspension is broken which would b checked by suspension workshop

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List