Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 131 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
Results 821 to 840 of 2613
Like Tree690Likes

Thread: 8th generation Civic fan and owner club

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    lovesleeping's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Posts
    1,468
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default 8th generation Civic fan and owner club

    the 2006 generation Honda split the model into two different platforms, one primarily for the home market and North America and the other designed for the European market using a simpler rear suspension from the Honda Fit and more aggressive styling. As of 2006, a total of 16.5 million Civics had been sold worldwide, with 7.3 million of them in the United States.[5] Although the North American and the home market model differ externally, they are mechanically identical. The European model is available as a three and five-door hatchback while the Japanese/North American model is available as either sedan or coupe. Both Si and Type-R trim levels continue although the Japanese and European Type-R while sharing the same size engine are mechanically different. In the US an improved version of the Si tuned by Honda tuner Mugen is offered featuring cosmetic alterations and changes to the suspension and exhaust system. The Acura version of the Civic not only received the design change, but also saw a new nameplate, changing from the Acura EL to the Acura CSX. In Japan starting March 2006, the Honda dealership sales channels called Honda Primo, Verno, and Clio were disbanded, and combined into one retail dealership called Honda Cars.

    Online workshop Manual:

    http://civic.hondafitjazz.com/manual2.html

    Maintenance schedule:

    Fluids:

    Engine oil: 3.7-4 liters @5,000kms
    Havoline formula 10W30
    Havoline synthetic 5w30
    Genuine Honda (Total Repack) 5w30Transmission oilManual transmission) 1.4 L Fluid Change, 1.6 L at Overhaul @ 40,000kms.
    Honda original MTF approx 1000Rs /liter

    (Automatic transmission) 2.4 L at change, 5.9 L at overhaul @ 40,000kms
    Honda original ATF approx 1000Rs /literBrake oil: 0.9 litre after 2 years
    Honda Brake fluid. approx 1000Rs /liter

    Hydraulic Clutch oil:
    Honda Brake fluid.

    Power steering oil: 1 litre @ 40,000kms
    Honda genuine PSF. approx 1000Rs /liter

    Coolant: Manual:5.2 liter Auto:5.5 liter @1,50,000kms or 4 years
    Honda type 2 coolant
    Caltex coolant.

    Parts change:

    Brake pads change:
    recommended @ 40,000kms
    Genuine Honda pads or Original Nissin pads.

    Fuel filter change @ 80,000kms

    Air filter change @ 10,000kms
    Use Honda filter. If any other then change earlier.

    Spark plugs @ 80,000-1,00,000kms
    NGK Laser Iridiums. IZFR6K11

    Timing belt: Not required. Civic 8th gen has timing chain instead of belt which usually last a life time.

    Tune-up @20,000 kms.
    Things done:
    Throttle plate cleaned, valves adjusted, plugs cleaned/replaced and idle adjusted using HDS.

    Tyres:

    Best All rounder tires:

    Yokohama dB Decible
    Michillin Energy

    Extreme traction/grip:

    Falken ZieX 912
    Yokohama C Drive
    Comfort:Yokohama C Drive
    Dunlop Eco

    *Courtesy @saadkhangul
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Honda Boys..Powered by R18!

  2. #821
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    sk_020's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    22
    Posts
    3,316
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umair2203 View Post
    Buddy if u calculate very carefully and do it manually ..like ...petrol filled to distamce travelled and calculate the distance till the car is again on fumes ...u will know the real value

    My Avg metre shows 18.6 kpl while true average by doing manual calculation is close to 16.8 kpl at motorway ( journey of 700 kms ) ... and this is true becoz if u see manufacturer rating for Honda Ivtec 1.3 ...it is 16 kpl at 120 kph and around 17 at 110 kph

    Saying that 1.8 gives 18 - 19 kpl is is totally wrong .. u know the best u can get from 8th gen Civic is no more than 14.5 kpl on highway ..mind you this os the theoratical maximum ... This is what Honda Says ....

    Just google it and u will find hundreds of proofs ...

    My friends don't mis guide or live in fool's paradise your self ... do a manual calculation ... saying 1.8 ltr gives 18 kpl is impossible ( I know it becoz I use to say the same untill I started calculating manually )

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    Buddy I never ever got 18km/l from my civic. But I got 16km/l from it on G.T road drive with speed no more than 80km/h.
    Got 15km/l with 50% AC on motorway @ 120-140-170km/h speed.
    Shayad 18 de he deti ho if one drives it at 60km/h with less braking.

  3. #822
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    asim510's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,393
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umair2203 View Post
    Buddy if u calculate very carefully and do it manually ..like ...petrol filled to distamce travelled and calculate the distance till the car is again on fumes ...u will know the real value

    My Avg metre shows 18.6 kpl while true average by doing manual calculation is close to 16.8 kpl at motorway ( journey of 700 kms ) ... and this is true becoz if u see manufacturer rating for Honda Ivtec 1.3 ...it is 16 kpl at 120 kph and around 17 at 110 kph

    Saying that 1.8 gives 18 - 19 kpl is is totally wrong .. u know the best u can get from 8th gen Civic is no more than 14.5 kpl on highway ..mind you this os the theoratical maximum ... This is what Honda Says ....

    Just google it and u will find hundreds of proofs ...

    My friends don't mis guide or live in fool's paradise your self ... do a manual calculation ... saying 1.8 ltr gives 18 kpl is impossible ( I know it becoz I use to say the same untill I started calculating manually )

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    I have Honda city 07
    I calculate it from reserve to reserve. On local it gives around 14.5kmpl. On motorway at 110KMPH it gives 16.5kmpl. But on GT road it gives amazing milage 18-19 kmpl. As car cannot go beyond 80 kmph and it floats more.

    But for 1.8cc I cannot believe even 14kmpl on highway.


    Sent using portable handheld device.
    Before you criticize someone, Make sure you are better than them.............

  4. #823
    PakWheeler Follow
    MzM_aLy_ShAkIr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    373
    Follows
    0
    Following
    7
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umair2203 View Post
    Buddy if u calculate very carefully and do it manually ..like ...petrol filled to distamce travelled and calculate the distance till the car is again on fumes ...u will know the real value

    My Avg metre shows 18.6 kpl while true average by doing manual calculation is close to 16.8 kpl at motorway ( journey of 700 kms ) ... and this is true becoz if u see manufacturer rating for Honda Ivtec 1.3 ...it is 16 kpl at 120 kph and around 17 at 110 kph

    Saying that 1.8 gives 18 - 19 kpl is is totally wrong .. u know the best u can get from 8th gen Civic is no more than 14.5 kpl on highway ..mind you this os the theoratical maximum ... This is what Honda Says ....

    Just google it and u will find hundreds of proofs ...

    My friends don't mis guide or live in fool's paradise your self ... do a manual calculation ... saying 1.8 ltr gives 18 kpl is impossible ( I know it becoz I use to say the same untill I started calculating manually )

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    Bhai jan meri gari mein koi meter to laga nhy hai jis se average show ho , mein manually check karta hun aur alhamd o lillah meri calculations 100% accurate hain. (Without AC). aur ye calculations mein ap ko is thread mien is liye bata rha hun ke me apny gari ki consumption se 200% satisfied hun.
    Rahe bat ap ke mananay ki, to qagr ap man lein gy tb b meri gari pe us ka koi faraq nhy aye ga aur agr nhy manien gy tb b koi differnece nhy aye ga.
    First 3 times mjhy b yahi laga ke meri calculations ghalat hain mgr har bar to ghalat nhy hongi na mere bhai pichly 6 mah mein har week ke bad calculations hoty hain so har bar mein ghalat to nhy ho sakta na

  5. #824
    PakWheeler Follow
    MzM_aLy_ShAkIr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    373
    Follows
    0
    Following
    7
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Aik dost hain mere un ke pas 2008 civic manual oriel hai average 11-12 on GT road aur local 8-9 kmpl.
    fuel pump change kiya, fuel filter ki safai ki aur aik pakwheels ke thread ki roshni mein catalytic converter ki safai bi ki. aur Latest average 15.65kmpl on Gt road aur local 11kmpl.

  6. #825
    PakWheeler Follow
    saadkhangul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sahiwal
    Age
    23
    Posts
    751
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mwanwar View Post
    If catalytic converter is choked heavy on petrol plus aluggish pick up, at 3 to 4k rpm u will hardly reach a speed of 100, with ac car will be like a 1000 cc car.

    If there is a phati hoi sound coming than this means converter removed.

    Guys also note that choked converters can be serviced plus converter should be serviced after every 10k it can be serviced by anybodu himself.

    Reason for a choked converter is low quality fuel our hi octane octane level is also noy recommend for 1.8.

    U can change octane level of petrol by using liqui moly octane booster or a mix of hi octane plus super

    Sent from my GT-I9500 using PW Forums mobile app
    There is no such thing as catcon service.
    None of the brave deserve fair....

  7. #826
    PakWheeler Follow
    mwanwar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    36
    Posts
    538
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saadkhangul View Post
    There is no such thing as catcon service.
    bhai its your right to agree or disagree

    but i got that done from Honda

    logic behind that is if its not completely dead it can be serviced

    here is the process how its done hope this helps

    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/d-i...-civic-8th-gen

  8. #827
    PakWheeler Follow
    shaheryar.sheikh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    32
    Posts
    98
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Freshh analysys and its deadly accurate my car oriel prosmetic 2009 39k driven after changing A/T oil giving 10.22 with 100% AC on in lahore altough my 80 percent drive is on signal free feroz pur road but i think its awsome what you say people?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #828
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    asim510's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,393
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shaheryar.sheikh View Post
    Freshh analysys and its deadly accurate my car oriel prosmetic 2009 39k driven after changing A/T oil giving 10.22 with 100% AC on in lahore altough my 80 percent drive is on signal free feroz pur road but i think its awsome what you say people?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Driving with light foot or heavy ?? RPM?


    Sent using portable handheld device.
    Before you criticize someone, Make sure you are better than them.............

  10. #829
    PakWheeler Follow
    shaheryar.sheikh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    32
    Posts
    98
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Yea hyper miling is a key factor 2k to back 1.5k this is max


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #830
    PakWheeler Follow
    saadkhangul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sahiwal
    Age
    23
    Posts
    751
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mwanwar View Post
    bhai its your right to agree or disagree

    but i got that done from Honda

    logic behind that is if its not completely dead it can be serviced

    here is the process how its done hope this helps

    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/d-i...-civic-8th-gen
    Why not remove it ?
    None of the brave deserve fair....

  12. #831
    PakWheeler Follow
    MzM_aLy_ShAkIr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    373
    Follows
    0
    Following
    7
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saadkhangul View Post
    Why not remove it ?
    Bhai phir to apki gar iaisay petrol piye gi jese k sawab ka kam ho

  13. #832
    PakWheeler Follow
    saadkhangul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sahiwal
    Age
    23
    Posts
    751
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MzM_aLy_ShAkIr View Post
    Bhai phir to apki gar iaisay petrol piye gi jese k sawab ka kam ho
    who told you that ? Everyone says this but no one themselves have faced it. Always some mechanic or friend has told them that and they believe it. If you faced it then we can further the argument.
    None of the brave deserve fair....

  14. #833
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    umair2203's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    3,984
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saadkhangul View Post
    who told you that ? Everyone says this but no one themselves have faced it. Always some mechanic or friend has told them that and they believe it. If you faced it then we can further the argument.
    Posting it for you and guidance of other brothers

    With your cat-converter missing, your downstream lambda probe (Oxygen sensor) will feed your ECU wrong data, which will try to compensate your fuel trim. It will over fuel like mad. Too much fuel going into your cylinders, over a period of time, will cause engine damage, due to "bore wash". This is whereby excess fuel washes the vital oil lubrication from your cylinder bores, causing premature wear. Your engine will begin burning oil, resulting in high oil consumption which may be visible as blue smoke, may be ! .. If you want to remove Cat-converter you should reprogram your car's ECU too , to remove the feedback from EGR fully ...



    No mechanic or friend told me that but science and logic did , with no feedback from EGR (Exhaust gas recirculation) circuit , car's ECU will behave funny ... lollll .. you won't see it but your maintenance + fuel bills will tell you
    Education is not any Degree or Certificate.
    Education is the our attitude,language & behaviour with others in life............!!!!

  15. #834
    PakWheeler Follow
    saadkhangul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sahiwal
    Age
    23
    Posts
    751
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umair2203 View Post
    Posting it for you and guidance of other brothers

    With your cat-converter missing, your downstream lambda probe (Oxygen sensor) will feed your ECU wrong data, which will try to compensate your fuel trim. It will over fuel like mad. Too much fuel going into your cylinders, over a period of time, will cause engine damage, due to "bore wash". This is whereby excess fuel washes the vital oil lubrication from your cylinder bores, causing premature wear. Your engine will begin burning oil, resulting in high oil consumption which may be visible as blue smoke, may be ! .. If you want to remove Cat-converter you should reprogram your car's ECU too , to remove the feedback from EGR fully ...



    No mechanic or friend told me that but science and logic did , with no feedback from EGR (Exhaust gas recirculation) circuit , car's ECU will behave funny ... lollll .. you won't see it but your maintenance + fuel bills will tell you
    Thanks for elaborating brother. In theory it is absolutely correct. But my cousin's 3,00,000km driven 2007 civic would be in slight disagreement . He got one bed of Catcon removed at 80,000. The engine is still going strong. There were 2 differences only after removal. The increased sound of the engine under load and a little decrease in low end power and corresponding increase in high end power. His car gives 15kmpl on long and 10kmpl in city using brim to brim fill-up method.

    Science also says that cvt is the sheet....!!! but it is not in practical application. I really appreciate the way you explained it. If everyone starts discussing like this there will be no war of words on pakwheels.
    None of the brave deserve fair....

  16. #835
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    umair2203's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    3,984
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saadkhangul View Post
    Thanks for elaborating brother. In theory it is absolutely correct. But my cousin's 3,00,000km driven 2007 civic would be in slight disagreement . He got one bed of Catcon removed at 80,000. The engine is still going strong. There were 2 differences only after removal. The increased sound of the engine under load and a little decrease in low end power and corresponding increase in high end power. His car gives 15kmpl on long and 10kmpl in city using brim to brim fill-up method.

    Science also says that cvt is the sheet....!!! but it is not in practical application.

    oo wowwwwwww .. butttt , I cannot say anything to that , actually nobody even with the colonel knowledge of automobile or cat-converter can say anybody to that .... because it is your cousin's car

    removal of cat-converter results in faulty feedback to ECU ... resulting in increased fuel consumption and associated disadvantages

    there is nothing in the world invented as yet that can deny this fact ...... because machine work the way they are designed , artificial intelligence is not yet introduced in vehicles and neither is that that powerful
    Education is not any Degree or Certificate.
    Education is the our attitude,language & behaviour with others in life............!!!!

  17. #836
    PakWheeler Follow
    saadkhangul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sahiwal
    Age
    23
    Posts
    751
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umair2203 View Post
    oo wowwwwwww .. butttt , I cannot say anything to that , actually nobody even with the colonel knowledge of automobile or cat-converter can say anybody to that .... because it is your cousin's car

    removal of cat-converter results in faulty feedback to ECU ... resulting in increased fuel consumption and associated disadvantages

    there is nothing in the world invented as yet that can deny this fact ...... because machine work the way they are designed , artificial intelligence is not yet introduced in vehicles and neither is that that powerful
    Civic's resonator has 2 beds of catcon. I said he removed 1 bed of catcon.
    None of the brave deserve fair....

  18. #837
    PakWheeler Follow
    saadkhangul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sahiwal
    Age
    23
    Posts
    751
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umair2203 View Post
    oo wowwwwwww .. butttt , I cannot say anything to that , actually nobody even with the colonel knowledge of automobile or cat-converter can say anybody to that .... because it is your cousin's car

    removal of cat-converter results in faulty feedback to ECU ... resulting in increased fuel consumption and associated disadvantages

    there is nothing in the world invented as yet that can deny this fact ...... because machine work the way they are designed , artificial intelligence is not yet introduced in vehicles and neither is that that powerful
    It also depends on the car bro. Civic has a fairly advanced ecu. It continuously adjusts the fuel map. It also self adjusts to a dirty throttle. The car wont shut down on idle even when the throttle is extremely dirty. Its a self learning system. If you dont beleive me you are certainly welcome to check the car and drive it around.
    None of the brave deserve fair....

  19. #838
    PakWheeler Follow
    saadkhangul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sahiwal
    Age
    23
    Posts
    751
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    The concept of catcon cleaning is invented by honda service center guys so that they can keep on ripping people off at every 10-20k kms.
    None of the brave deserve fair....

  20. #839
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    umair2203's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    3,984
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saadkhangul View Post
    It also depends on the car bro. Civic has a fairly advanced ecu. It continuously adjusts the fuel map. It also self adjusts to a dirty throttle. The car wont shut down on idle even when the throttle is extremely dirty. Its a self learning system. If you dont beleive me you are certainly welcome to check the car and drive it around.
    All modern ECU’s self learn, and adjust both short term and long term settings over time, which automatically trims either + or – your injector duty output, at particular RPMs and load point, this is controlled by the negative feedback created from your narrow band oxygen sensor .................. Bhai jb apka feedback hi nhn hoga tu self learning warrr gye gi ....... control systems ki bhi limitation hotien hein

    maan lo yar baat , don't argue just for the sake of it ..... ksi ki theek baat ko acknowledge krna acha hota hai

    and secondly , cat-cleaning is very much a thing , Google "Catalytic Converter" and you'll know
    Education is not any Degree or Certificate.
    Education is the our attitude,language & behaviour with others in life............!!!!

  21. #840
    PakWheeler Follow
    saadkhangul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sahiwal
    Age
    23
    Posts
    751
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umair2203 View Post
    All modern ECU’s self learn, and adjust both short term and long term settings over time, which automatically trims either + or – your injector duty output, at particular RPMs and load point, this is controlled by the negative feedback created from your narrow band oxygen sensor .................. Bhai jb apka feedback hi nhn hoga tu self learning warrr gye gi ....... control systems ki bhi limitation hotien hein

    maan lo yar baat , don't argue just for the sake of it ..... ksi ki theek baat ko acknowledge krna acha hota hai

    and secondly , cat-cleaning is very much a thing , Google "Catalytic Converter" and you'll know
    Its a shame that you live so far away. I,m inviting anybody to come and check it himself. I already told you the differences before after removing ONE..!! ONLY ONE catcon bed.....!!!! as i mentioned before, Civic 8th gen has a 2bed catcon. here is some info i,m posting

    "Acheiving lower emission levels (ULEV and ZLEV being the target) is the other target Honda has for their new range of engines and to deliver a new level of (low) emissions, Honda has employed the following with the R18A :
    # 2-bed catalytic converter located immediately after the mainfold"
    copied from site R18A motor - Civic 7-9 generacija - Honda Club Forum

    8th generation Civic fan and owner club -1412082

    How will the feedback be dead after removing the lower bed of catcon while the upper bed is present and both of the o2 sensors are untouched ?

    I am very much aware of the TOTKAS used worldwide. Most common of them being soaked in acetone and thinner. They remove only a fraction of particles and never ever fully clean it.

    Your theoretical points are correct on their place and i acknowledge that. Happy ? but i,m not lying either. The car does not drink petrol like sharbat...!!!!
    None of the brave deserve fair....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 131 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •