Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 131 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,480 of 2613
Like Tree690Likes

Thread: 8th generation Civic fan and owner club

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    lovesleeping's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Posts
    1,468
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default 8th generation Civic fan and owner club

    the 2006 generation Honda split the model into two different platforms, one primarily for the home market and North America and the other designed for the European market using a simpler rear suspension from the Honda Fit and more aggressive styling. As of 2006, a total of 16.5 million Civics had been sold worldwide, with 7.3 million of them in the United States.[5] Although the North American and the home market model differ externally, they are mechanically identical. The European model is available as a three and five-door hatchback while the Japanese/North American model is available as either sedan or coupe. Both Si and Type-R trim levels continue although the Japanese and European Type-R while sharing the same size engine are mechanically different. In the US an improved version of the Si tuned by Honda tuner Mugen is offered featuring cosmetic alterations and changes to the suspension and exhaust system. The Acura version of the Civic not only received the design change, but also saw a new nameplate, changing from the Acura EL to the Acura CSX. In Japan starting March 2006, the Honda dealership sales channels called Honda Primo, Verno, and Clio were disbanded, and combined into one retail dealership called Honda Cars.

    Online workshop Manual:

    http://civic.hondafitjazz.com/manual2.html

    Maintenance schedule:

    Fluids:

    Engine oil: 3.7-4 liters @5,000kms
    Havoline formula 10W30
    Havoline synthetic 5w30
    Genuine Honda (Total Repack) 5w30Transmission oilManual transmission) 1.4 L Fluid Change, 1.6 L at Overhaul @ 40,000kms.
    Honda original MTF approx 1000Rs /liter

    (Automatic transmission) 2.4 L at change, 5.9 L at overhaul @ 40,000kms
    Honda original ATF approx 1000Rs /literBrake oil: 0.9 litre after 2 years
    Honda Brake fluid. approx 1000Rs /liter

    Hydraulic Clutch oil:
    Honda Brake fluid.

    Power steering oil: 1 litre @ 40,000kms
    Honda genuine PSF. approx 1000Rs /liter

    Coolant: Manual:5.2 liter Auto:5.5 liter @1,50,000kms or 4 years
    Honda type 2 coolant
    Caltex coolant.

    Parts change:

    Brake pads change:
    recommended @ 40,000kms
    Genuine Honda pads or Original Nissin pads.

    Fuel filter change @ 80,000kms

    Air filter change @ 10,000kms
    Use Honda filter. If any other then change earlier.

    Spark plugs @ 80,000-1,00,000kms
    NGK Laser Iridiums. IZFR6K11

    Timing belt: Not required. Civic 8th gen has timing chain instead of belt which usually last a life time.

    Tune-up @20,000 kms.
    Things done:
    Throttle plate cleaned, valves adjusted, plugs cleaned/replaced and idle adjusted using HDS.

    Tyres:

    Best All rounder tires:

    Yokohama dB Decible
    Michillin Energy

    Extreme traction/grip:

    Falken ZieX 912
    Yokohama C Drive
    Comfort:Yokohama C Drive
    Dunlop Eco

    *Courtesy @saadkhangul
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Honda Boys..Powered by R18!

  2. #1461
    PakWheeler Follow
    ziyad.ahmad.391's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    653
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ashbal View Post
    No problem bro
    Is gari k ek ek maslay sy wakif hogya houn abbb too :p


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using PW Forums
    Sir hmara haal bhi bilkul ap jaisa hai 100% :-)
    Powered by Honda R18

  3. #1462
    PakWheeler Follow
    BilalShowkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    549
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Guys I am selling my Civic 8th gen. And I would be grateful if you guys can tell me the giveaway price for the car as I need to sell it asap. Thanks
    The details are
    2012 Civic 8th gen (Reborn) Vti Oriel Prosmatec
    35k driven
    White Colour
    Karachi Registered
    Driven on petrol only
    Non accidented. Though the half foot boards of both sides are painted. Other than the condition is immaculate.
    Please tell the price for the car in Punjab and in Karachi seperately if you can as the car is in Punjab but can be brought to Karachi if the price difference is considerable. Thanks

  4. #1463
    PakWheeler Follow
    ali.archilounge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    574
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BilalShowkat View Post
    Guys I am selling my Civic 8th gen. And I would be grateful if you guys can tell me the giveaway price for the car as I need to sell it asap. Thanks
    The details are
    2012 Civic 8th gen (Reborn) Vti Oriel Prosmatec
    35k driven
    White Colour
    Karachi Registered
    Driven on petrol only
    Non accidented. Though the half foot boards of both sides are painted. Other than the condition is immaculate.
    Please tell the price for the car in Punjab and in Karachi seperately if you can as the car is in Punjab but can be brought to Karachi if the price difference is considerable. Thanks
    Exactly 2 weeks back i was about to buy a 2012 Oriel Prosmatec with Honda Navigation (Non leather) White Color Exactly 35000 Driven, Bumper to Bumper Original Scratchless, 3S maintained and Lahore Registered. The deal was almost done at 18.80 final.
    So keeping that in mind, for Karachi Reg in Lahore i would reduce 40K. As far as sending the car to Karachi is concerned i think it wont make a difference since Karachi market car prices are already lower for even local available cars in the city as compared to Lahore prices of Lahore Registered cars available here. The market rates are different for both cities.


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  5. #1464
    PakWheeler Follow
    BilalShowkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    549
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ali.archilounge View Post
    Exactly 2 weeks back i was about to buy a 2012 Oriel Prosmatec with Honda Navigation (Non leather) White Color Exactly 35000 Driven, Bumper to Bumper Original Scratchless, 3S maintained and Lahore Registered. The deal was almost done at 18.80 final.
    So keeping that in mind, for Karachi Reg in Lahore i would reduce 40K. As far as sending the car to Karachi is concerned i think it wont make a difference since Karachi market car prices are already lower for even local available cars in the city as compared to Lahore prices of Lahore Registered cars available here. The market rates are different for both cities.


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Appreciate it. Btw any specific reason for not buying it then? Please do not tell if you don't want to.

  6. #1465
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ashbal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,076
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BilalShowkat View Post
    Guys I am selling my Civic 8th gen. And I would be grateful if you guys can tell me the giveaway price for the car as I need to sell it asap. Thanks
    The details are
    2012 Civic 8th gen (Reborn) Vti Oriel Prosmatec
    35k driven
    White Colour
    Karachi Registered
    Driven on petrol only
    Non accidented. Though the half foot boards of both sides are painted. Other than the condition is immaculate.
    Please tell the price for the car in Punjab and in Karachi seperately if you can as the car is in Punjab but can be brought to Karachi if the price difference is considerable. Thanks
    If you really want to sale it then ut will go for around 17 lakhs...the sale is already slow and then the karachi number....a freind of mine has been trying to sell his 2011 model for 1750 and max offers he is getting are 1670 1680 lahore registered immaculate condition


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using PW Forums
    M @ c!v!c '95 L0v3&

  7. #1466
    PakWheeler Follow
    BilalShowkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    549
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ashbal View Post
    If you really want to sale it then ut will go for around 17 lakhs...the sale is already slow and then the karachi number....a freind of mine has been trying to sell his 2011 model for 1750 and max offers he is getting are 1670 1680 lahore registered immaculate condition


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using PW Forums
    I have been offered 17, but I was hoping for atleast 17.5

  8. #1467
    PakWheeler Follow
    ali.archilounge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    574
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BilalShowkat View Post
    Appreciate it. Btw any specific reason for not buying it then? Please do not tell if you don't want to.
    bro there is nothing to not tell, wanted another 8th gen purely out of love for this specific model. Already have both 8th and 9th, but since 8th feels better, was searching another 8th gen for him. At the last minute my brother decided to get a zero meter. He wasn't willing to trust a used car despite the love for 8th Gen being more than the 9th Gen. So that being the reason had to get a brand new 9th gen for him. Unfortunately Honda don't manufacture a brand new Reborn


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  9. #1468
    PakWheeler Follow
    ali.archilounge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    574
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BilalShowkat View Post
    I have been offered 17, but I was hoping for atleast 17.5
    Yeah reducing the price further for painted footboards and also as you have not mentioned navigation, 17.50 is in my opinion not that impossible. You just might have to try your luck with patience if it may work. Hasty selling will get you dealers and investors mostly who always offer 50 less for such a car. A private buyer may raise. But depends on your mind, hurry and luck.
    Best Of Luck for the sale


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  10. #1469
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ashbal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,076
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BilalShowkat View Post
    I have been offered 17, but I was hoping for atleast 17.5
    Ask that buyer to get the blk one frm me in 17 lhr nmbr 38 driven


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using PW Forums
    M @ c!v!c '95 L0v3&

  11. #1470
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    silentassassin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Gujranwala
    Posts
    4,188
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ashbal View Post
    No problem bro
    Is gari k ek ek maslay sy wakif hogya houn abbb too :p


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using PW Forums
    Mujhe bhi kardiya

  12. #1471
    PakWheeler Follow
    BilalShowkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    549
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ali.archilounge View Post
    Yeah reducing the price further for painted footboards and also as you have not mentioned navigation, 17.50 is in my opinion not that impossible. You just might have to try your luck with patience if it may work. Hasty selling will get you dealers and investors mostly who always offer 50 less for such a car. A private buyer may raise. But depends on your mind, hurry and luck.
    Best Of Luck for the sale


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Thank you very much for the concern. I'll wait a bit and still if I dont get a good offer I will give it to the guy offering 17...

  13. #1472
    PakWheeler Follow
    BilalShowkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    549
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ashbal View Post
    Ask that buyer to get the blk one frm me in 17 lhr nmbr 38 driven


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using PW Forums
    Sure, if I dont sell him mine

  14. #1473
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    sk_020's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    22
    Posts
    3,316
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BilalShowkat View Post
    Sure, if I dont sell him mine
    To be very honest. Your car can go for 19 lacs even depending upon the buyer. I'd say don't let it go below 18 lacs at all. Wait a bit more and you will surely find a genuine buyer.


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  15. #1474
    PakWheeler Follow
    BilalShowkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    549
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sk_KingpiN View Post
    To be very honest. Your car can go for 19 lacs even depending upon the buyer. I'd say don't let it go below 18 lacs at all. Wait a bit more and you will surely find a genuine buyer.


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Ahh posts like these confuse me alot. Actually the car is in a remote location in Punjab so I got only one offer there that is 17. Otherwise I'll have to risk it and bring the car to Karachi for selling purpose. So should I do this? Will I be able to get more? Btw please doing consider the WHT too that is 75k for filers and 150k for nonfilers.

  16. #1475
    PakWheeler Follow
    BilalShowkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    549
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BilalShowkat View Post
    Guys I am selling my Civic 8th gen. And I would be grateful if you guys can tell me the giveaway price for the car as I need to sell it asap. Thanks
    The details are
    2012 Civic 8th gen (Reborn) Vti Oriel Prosmatec
    35k driven
    White Colour
    Karachi Registered
    Driven on petrol only
    Non accidented. Though the half foot boards of both sides are painted. Other than the condition is immaculate.
    Please tell the price for the car in Punjab and in Karachi seperately if you can as the car is in Punjab but can be brought to Karachi if the price difference is considerable. Thanks
    Guys one more thing. The car is at a remote location in Punjab where I am getting only one offer and that is 17 lacs for the car. So should I bring the car to Karachi? I mean will I be able to get around 17.5 and 18? Thanks

  17. #1476
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ashbal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,076
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BilalShowkat View Post
    Thank you very much for the concern. I'll wait a bit and still if I dont get a good offer I will give it to the guy offering 17...
    Just give the car trust me its a very good offer


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using PW Forums
    M @ c!v!c '95 L0v3&

  18. #1477
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ashbal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,076
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BilalShowkat View Post
    Guys one more thing. The car is at a remote location in Punjab where I am getting only one offer and that is 17 lacs for the car. So should I bring the car to Karachi? I mean will I be able to get around 17.5 and 18? Thanks
    This car totally depends on the mood of buyer....if you cN literally wait for months i really mean months then you can get a really good proce but for now 17 is a very good offer


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using PW Forums
    M @ c!v!c '95 L0v3&

  19. #1478
    fso
    fso is offline
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,400
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Hey guys I was thinking about filling 10 litters of high octane my tank is almost full only 4 bars have dropped should I do it or not?


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    r3act

  20. #1479
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ashbal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,076
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fso View Post
    Hey guys I was thinking about filling 10 litters of high octane my tank is almost full only 4 bars have dropped should I do it or not?


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Yes


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using PW Forums
    M @ c!v!c '95 L0v3&

  21. #1480
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ahmadbila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Dubai
    Age
    26
    Posts
    12,963
    Follows
    5
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Guys. Could anyone of you gentlemen sum up all or most of the common faults of the 8th gen civic? What to look out for when buying a used one?

    Great thread you guys are running, i ll go through the whole of it soon but for now i need to pluck some info off of it...

    Regards
    When the power of love exceeds the love for power, the world will finally know peace=Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •