Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 131 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,680 of 2613
Like Tree690Likes

Thread: 8th generation Civic fan and owner club

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    lovesleeping's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Posts
    1,468
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default 8th generation Civic fan and owner club

    the 2006 generation Honda split the model into two different platforms, one primarily for the home market and North America and the other designed for the European market using a simpler rear suspension from the Honda Fit and more aggressive styling. As of 2006, a total of 16.5 million Civics had been sold worldwide, with 7.3 million of them in the United States.[5] Although the North American and the home market model differ externally, they are mechanically identical. The European model is available as a three and five-door hatchback while the Japanese/North American model is available as either sedan or coupe. Both Si and Type-R trim levels continue although the Japanese and European Type-R while sharing the same size engine are mechanically different. In the US an improved version of the Si tuned by Honda tuner Mugen is offered featuring cosmetic alterations and changes to the suspension and exhaust system. The Acura version of the Civic not only received the design change, but also saw a new nameplate, changing from the Acura EL to the Acura CSX. In Japan starting March 2006, the Honda dealership sales channels called Honda Primo, Verno, and Clio were disbanded, and combined into one retail dealership called Honda Cars.

    Online workshop Manual:

    http://civic.hondafitjazz.com/manual2.html

    Maintenance schedule:

    Fluids:

    Engine oil: 3.7-4 liters @5,000kms
    Havoline formula 10W30
    Havoline synthetic 5w30
    Genuine Honda (Total Repack) 5w30Transmission oilManual transmission) 1.4 L Fluid Change, 1.6 L at Overhaul @ 40,000kms.
    Honda original MTF approx 1000Rs /liter

    (Automatic transmission) 2.4 L at change, 5.9 L at overhaul @ 40,000kms
    Honda original ATF approx 1000Rs /literBrake oil: 0.9 litre after 2 years
    Honda Brake fluid. approx 1000Rs /liter

    Hydraulic Clutch oil:
    Honda Brake fluid.

    Power steering oil: 1 litre @ 40,000kms
    Honda genuine PSF. approx 1000Rs /liter

    Coolant: Manual:5.2 liter Auto:5.5 liter @1,50,000kms or 4 years
    Honda type 2 coolant
    Caltex coolant.

    Parts change:

    Brake pads change:
    recommended @ 40,000kms
    Genuine Honda pads or Original Nissin pads.

    Fuel filter change @ 80,000kms

    Air filter change @ 10,000kms
    Use Honda filter. If any other then change earlier.

    Spark plugs @ 80,000-1,00,000kms
    NGK Laser Iridiums. IZFR6K11

    Timing belt: Not required. Civic 8th gen has timing chain instead of belt which usually last a life time.

    Tune-up @20,000 kms.
    Things done:
    Throttle plate cleaned, valves adjusted, plugs cleaned/replaced and idle adjusted using HDS.

    Tyres:

    Best All rounder tires:

    Yokohama dB Decible
    Michillin Energy

    Extreme traction/grip:

    Falken ZieX 912
    Yokohama C Drive
    Comfort:Yokohama C Drive
    Dunlop Eco

    *Courtesy @saadkhangul
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Honda Boys..Powered by R18!

  2. #1661
    PakWheeler Follow
    ziyad.ahmad.391's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    653
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Best of luck ali bhai..very well maintained and beautiful 8th gen..will sell quick!
    Powered by Honda R18

  3. #1662
    PakWheeler Follow
    ali.archilounge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    574
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ziyad.ahmad.391 View Post
    Best of luck ali bhai..very well maintained and beautiful 8th gen..will sell quick!
    Thanks Bro
    Probably sold already, a guy is willing to pay 1390 and I'm thinking i should consider his offer. Meeting him again tomorrow.


    E200/Prado/Civic9th/Civic8th/Rolla/Passo/Beetle65

  4. #1663
    fso
    fso is offline
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,400
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    ali bhai don't sell it .i was to sell it to last week had a really good offer, but one of my cousins changed my mind as he sold his 8th few weeks back and is regretting it and he had bought new altis .Although ive got a brand new grande its still far from 8th gen the drive the look and everything ..
    r3act

  5. #1664
    PakWheeler Follow
    ali.archilounge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    574
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default 8th generation Civic fan and owner club

    Quote Originally Posted by fso View Post
    ali bhai don't sell it .i was to sell it to last week had a really good offer, but one of my cousins changed my mind as he sold his 8th few weeks back and is regretting it and he had bought new altis .Although ive got a brand new grande its still far from 8th gen the drive the look and everything ..
    Don't worry bro, i do have another 8th Gen Civic after selling this one, so won't regret
    Replacing the 2009 with Prius
    And yes there is no local option yet that can match the pleasure of Reborn


    E200/Prado/Civic9th/Civic8th/Rolla/Passo/Beetle65

  6. #1665
    PakWheeler Follow
    ziyad.ahmad.391's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    653
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ali.archilounge View Post
    Thanks Bro
    Probably sold already, a guy is willing to pay 1390 and I'm thinking i should consider his offer. Meeting him again tomorrow.


    E200/Prado/Civic9th/Civic8th/Rolla/Passo/Beetle65
    I think u should consider it..not a bad offer imo
    Powered by Honda R18

  7. #1666
    PakWheeler Follow
    meer55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Gujranwala
    Age
    39
    Posts
    333
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    any idea of token tax civic 11 in Punjab non filer ?
    some one told me it is 24200 is it true

  8. #1667
    PakWheeler Follow
    ali.archilounge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    574
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default 8th generation Civic fan and owner club

    It is Rs.22,300/- for non filer in Punjab
    And Rs.15,200/- for filer
    Though these amounts variate a bit depending if you pay early and get some tiny discount


    E200/Prado/Civic9th/Civic8th/Rolla/Passo/Beetle65

  9. #1668
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ashbal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,076
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ali.archilounge View Post
    It is Rs.22,300/- for non filer in Punjab
    And Rs.15,200/- for filer
    Though these amounts variate a bit depending if you pay early and get some tiny discount


    E200/Prado/Civic9th/Civic8th/Rolla/Passo/Beetle65
    Isnt if 15000 for non filer and 4500 for filer?you can check in the car token thread
    M @ c!v!c '95 L0v3&

  10. #1669
    PakWheeler Follow
    ali.archilounge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    574
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ashbal View Post
    Isnt if 15000 for non filer and 4500 for filer?you can check in the car token thread
    Errr, that must be a mis-quote because as a filer i have paid 15200 for both Civics (8th & 9th) that are in my name last time and as a non filer i have paid 22300 for the car on my wife's name. So i can check from the receipts and tell you instead of a verbal quote typed on a thread.


    E200/Prado/Civic9th/Civic8th/Rolla/Passo/Beetle65

  11. #1670
    PakWheeler Follow
    meer55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Gujranwala
    Age
    39
    Posts
    333
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    last year it was 21300

  12. #1671
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ashbal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,076
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ali.archilounge View Post
    Errr, that must be a mis-quote because as a filer i have paid 15200 for both Civics (8th & 9th) that are in my name last time and as a non filer i have paid 22300 for the car on my wife's name. So i can check from the receipts and tell you instead of a verbal quote typed on a thread.


    E200/Prado/Civic9th/Civic8th/Rolla/Passo/Beetle65
    Last year it was 21300 now its 15000 and 4500
    M @ c!v!c '95 L0v3&

  13. #1672
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mhaderaziz_official's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    15
    Posts
    1,425
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Hey guys, hope you are doing good.
    I have an in-dash 6CD changer in my '07 Civic hybrid which I'm willing to change in exchange for the OEM SAT NAV unit that came with the 8th gen Civic. I went to quite a lot of shops yesterday but all of them had used units, they said that they had stopped getting new units. They had absolutely no idea of how they were used before and how would they work now. Fortunately, all of them seemed to be in great shape though; no scratches, no discoloration, no cracks in the LCD etc... Now, when I asked them that would the unit be compatible with the factory fitted steering controls, they said that they had no idea about that. According to them, the units are all Chinese (some good quality, some low quality) and that these came factory fitted in the PKDM 8th gen Civic which did not have steering wheel mounted controls. Some said that the LCD will not work with the controls and some said that it will work. I was viewing this thread and wanted to ask the same question, "Will the factory fitted steering controls be compatible/operational with the LCD unit that came in the PKDM 8th gen Civic?" Hope someone has input.
    I also have a few other queries. I would be very thankful if anyone would be able to answer a few of them.

    Thank you
    The hardest part about moving forward is not looking back.

  14. #1673
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mhaderaziz_official's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    15
    Posts
    1,425
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    These are some reference pictures of the 6CD changer and the steering controls.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    The hardest part about moving forward is not looking back.

  15. #1674
    PakWheeler Follow
    ali.archilounge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    574
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default 8th generation Civic fan and owner club

    Quote Originally Posted by ashbal View Post
    Last year it was 21300 now its 15000 and 4500
    No, for year 2016
    it's 9000+15000+200 for non filers= 24200
    and for filers its 9000+4500+200= 13700


    E200/Prado/Civic9th/Civic8th/Rolla/Passo/Beetle65

  16. #1675
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mhaderaziz_official's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    15
    Posts
    1,425
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by akramsalman.164 View Post
    Hey guys, hope you are doing good.
    I have an in-dash 6CD changer in my '07 Civic hybrid which I'm willing to change in exchange for the OEM SAT NAV unit that came with the 8th gen Civic. I went to quite a lot of shops yesterday but all of them had used units, they said that they had stopped getting new units. They had absolutely no idea of how they were used before and how would they work now. Fortunately, all of them seemed to be in great shape though; no scratches, no discoloration, no cracks in the LCD etc... Now, when I asked them that would the unit be compatible with the factory fitted steering controls, they said that they had no idea about that. According to them, the units are all Chinese (some good quality, some low quality) and that these came factory fitted in the PKDM 8th gen Civic which did not have steering wheel mounted controls. Some said that the LCD will not work with the controls and some said that it will work. I was viewing this thread and wanted to ask the same question, "Will the factory fitted steering controls be compatible/operational with the LCD unit that came in the PKDM 8th gen Civic?" Hope someone has input.
    I also have a few other queries. I would be very thankful if anyone would be able to answer a few of them.

    Thank you
    Anyone???
    The hardest part about moving forward is not looking back.

  17. #1676
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ashbal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,076
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by akramsalman.164 View Post
    Anyone???
    They work with alnost every panel and specially the hond aones...spano can guide you better in this
    M @ c!v!c '95 L0v3&

  18. #1677
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mhaderaziz_official's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    15
    Posts
    1,425
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ashbal View Post
    They work with alnost every panel and specially the hond aones...spano can guide you better in this
    Thanks and I've asked him too. He's offline as of now.
    The hardest part about moving forward is not looking back.

  19. #1678
    PakWheeler Follow
    waqarhassanpk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Larkana
    Posts
    256
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Hello dear pakwheeelers
    I am in a critical dilemma and i need your opinion.
    I need a car, i have for life of me owned corolla but since its very common these days with taxis and rent a car, i wanted to switch to a different car.
    My budget is limited to 16 lacs.

    In this range, i can get Almost new Honda city or 2010-11 model of honda civic

    My uncle was in the same boat but he chose city over civic as he said"Yaar cheez ni hogi tou sukuun hoga"

    Now what do you guys suggest? Should i go and buy a new city, or shouldi go with 2011 Honda civic?
    Pros and cons


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  20. #1679
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ashbal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,076
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by waqarhassanpk View Post
    Hello dear pakwheeelers
    I am in a critical dilemma and i need your opinion.
    I need a car, i have for life of me owned corolla but since its very common these days with taxis and rent a car, i wanted to switch to a different car.
    My budget is limited to 16 lacs.

    In this range, i can get Almost new Honda city or 2010-11 model of honda civic

    My uncle was in the same boat but he chose city over civic as he said"Yaar cheez ni hogi tou sukuun hoga"

    Now what do you guys suggest? Should i go and buy a new city, or shouldi go with 2011 Honda civic?
    Pros and cons


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You can get 2012 civic oriel pros in this budget very clean very less driven...the only difference between both cars is the fuel economy and in comfort and everything else civic is better...if you want fuel economy then city aprt from that in every way civic is better
    M @ c!v!c '95 L0v3&

  21. #1680
    PakWheeler Follow
    abdullah.sheikh.1848's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    20
    Posts
    129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @ashbal. Sorry i didnt get back to you bcz of the high mileage. I have the same budget of 16 lacs. Can you help me get a neat 2011-2012 oriel pros.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 131 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •