- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad
mashaALLAH very nice and beautiful ride...
MashAllah very nice car. Allah aap ko naseeb karay aur Allah mujay be aysi gari day. Amin
Mashallah nice ride and decent choice of color too
Mashallah nice ride
MashAllah Awesome car u got there, drive safe.
MashaAllah,my fav color in this model..Mabrook
Car Enthusiast,NOT! a Street racer..
First of all i really thankfull to all my brothers who wish & pray for me. ALLAH sab ko apnay hifz-o-aman main rakhay.(AAMEEN)
MASHALLAH congratz on a new ride...
mi fr8 bought diz same civic last year in same color.... its awsum ride but shud have taken manual tranny as its more fun....
R.I.P BABRUS ABBAS QAISER....will miss u bro....i got a memories but not u....
mashAllah nice ride...
*You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive*
BlackBerry PIN: Currently Not Available ;p
Congrats Mashallah nice ride ...
DrOp iT LikE itz HoT
any changes or addition in 2011 model ?
Brother , when i plan to change my manual ALTIS with some auto trans... my eye stuck on CRUISETRONIC. Why???
because of good fuel average.
Fuel average meter
Rear LED lights
Electric power steering
But i review my plan because!
Every car of Corolla have same shape (XLI, GLI , ALTIS or ALTIS SR)
My last 3 cars are Corolla
No DVD or Navigation (China after market navigation is crap and very poor sound)
Poor resale value
What i get when i go for CIVIC
Navigation with good sound quality
High tech interior and gauges
Better sound proof cabin than ALTIS
Seat height control
Best resale in its class
"Fuel average is still under observation because till now my car only run 250 KM."
Although CIVIC is overall a very good car but i still miss some cool feature of ALTIS.
Comfort and Drive = Both same
1.shape wise civic is better as one can identify that ok its a 1.8 while in corolla u have to look closely whether its xli or altis.
2. handling wise civic steering feels heavy and grip wise planted to the road while corolla steering is very light on high speeds(it is EPS still doesnt feel like one must feel).
3. suspension wise corolla is better and have a very comfortable ride especially the back seats and will run for thousands of miles with a smile on bumpy roads and potholes etc while civics suspension is hard n bumpy in rough terrains with much lesser life thn its rival altis but handling is much better with less body roll as compared to the corolla, remember comfort and maneuverability are hard to get in one car (locally assembled cars in Pak)
4. Ac of new shape corolla is a big disappointment as its made in tharparkar Pakistan, i havent driven 1.3 but 1.8 altis ac is no where near to even a honda city (xli gli owners also have that problem?)while in civic u get a Thailand made ac unit and cooling is 50%more than the corolla.
5. Backseats of civic is a crumpled torture cell while corolla is very comfortable. Front seats are almost equal civic a bit wide but ur knees will touch the center console time to time in civic. Civic seats are hard n bucket style while corolla seats are soft n comfy.
6. Cabin noise wise both are fine, civic is a bit quiter thn altis.
7. altis is more fuel efficient than in a full tank u can get a difference up to 80 to 120 kms( i can be wrong)
8. in acceleration both prosmatic and cvt of altis are same with 1 second plus minus.
9. Altis have cruise control while civic has genuine navigation.
10.both are DBW, ivtec is more advance than vvti!
11. trunk of altis is bigger.
thats all from my side till now, take care!
Your grandchildren will likely find it incredible - or even sinful - that you burned up a gallon of gasoline to fetch a pack of cigarettes!
@poster how is the sound of navigation system and its graphics?
Sound is good but display quality is average as like other navigation available in market but sound is very fit. Rear view camera is also very good quality.
What are the upgrades in CIVIC apart from Navigation ? Also, are these upgrades common to Standard Civic I-Vtec too ?