Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 16 of 16
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By tayyabbaig

Thread: Honda civic booking time

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    octane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    40
    Posts
    469
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Honda civic booking time

    Got my civic p/t booked on 14th Feb , still waiting , though the liars at the Honda Canal Motors said i'll get the car on 15th March , start of April and still blurred ! they r continously aj kal / aj kal , what should i do ?

    TAKE CARE OF YOUR CAR IT WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU .

  2. #2
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    onlyfaith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    5,934
    Follows
    3
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    if you ve, what they said, in written form,

    take legal action.
    top documentaries " Tears of Gaza"

  3. #3
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    dani123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    London
    Age
    22
    Posts
    1,702
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    first of alll dont buy car on booking....they are such liarsss...
    Just because you're friendly doesn't mean you're insincere Of course..

  4. #4
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    airomerix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,373
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    2 Months is what I was told at both Honda fort and Honda city sales. So Honda Canal cannot possibly deliver the vehical before 2 months,
    R18 boyz!.....Powered by Honda

  5. #5
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    tayyabbaig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Oslo
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,706
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Honda Breeze Multan took almost two months time. My friend booked in Jan and got car in March. So Honda takes two months, it is what I have heard.

  6. #6
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    takko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,047
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    hmmmmmmmm call their factory, btw i got mine in 3 days :s
    people who use Highbeams.. once day would suffer too bigtime. People who drive slow on fast lanes, remember one day a vehicle carryin ur son, dad might get late to hospital coz people like u. underaged driving will land u in bigtime trouble one day or the other.. And the Blue indication light on ur speedometer denotes "High Beams"

  7. #7
    PakWheeler Follow
    cute_leo501's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    37
    Posts
    79
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    DEAR KINDLY CONTACT DIRECTLY TO ATLAS HONDA SALES DEPARTMENT AND GIVE THEM YOUR BOOKING DETAILS
    43 - km, Multan Road, Manga Mandi, Lahore
    Hours of Operation 80 am - 50 pm
    Tel : 92-42-5871100-9
    Fax : 92-42-5877711-12
    E-mail: info@honda.com.pk

  8. #8
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fireblade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,452
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    honda had delay problem with prosmatic varients only cuz of high demand

    my cusin bought oriel manual with navigation
    with out own just paid cash & got d car

    i've booked mine oriel pt with nav last month
    dealership said that time is 2 month fixed
    but they ll try to diliver me in 1 month

    so dont u worry
    may b late but ull get ur car with in 2months

  9. #9
    309
    309 is offline
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    309's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,134
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    i checked with Honda South and Shahra-e-faisal showrooms and both gave 2 months delivery time.
    VTEC did not kicked in ooooo

  10. #10
    PakWheeler Follow
    khuziz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Other
    Posts
    247
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    This is tricky! I was given the same time by a Lahore dealers (over phone)...I checked with the local ones (Faisalabad) over phone; and they said the same. But when I visit one of them in person; he said one month...as he knew me by face...just because I had purchased few cars from him in past

    When I showed my interest to book Civic VTi; he gave me more details; there is basically quota of each dealer each month...Its begining of April he said if I book my car now my car can come in this month' quota. I want Civic VTi M/T in Silver; he even offered that their stock is coming on Tuesday; if I book today or tomorrow; my car will come in this coming up shipment; they might have few free spots! Basically if you book the car from 25th of previous month to 5th of current; chances are your car will come by the end of current month!

    I want to wait for Altis; as rumors its launching on April 15th. I asked if I book on April 15th (if 1.6 Altis has insane price tags) when my car will come; he offered me that even so; he can give me the car from April quota. It might be due to my not so routine demand! Usually people who do this investment business, book Oriel P/T and dealers try to sell those cars with "own" first!

  11. #11
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Vajih102's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    32
    Posts
    14,339
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by airomerix View Post
    2 Months is what I was told at both Honda fort and Honda city sales. So Honda Canal cannot possibly deliver the vehical before 2 months,
    Quote Originally Posted by tayyabbaig View Post
    Honda Breeze Multan took almost two months time. My friend booked in Jan and got car in March. So Honda takes two months, it is what I have heard.
    Quote Originally Posted by 309 View Post
    i checked with Honda South and Shahra-e-faisal showrooms and both gave 2 months delivery time.
    exactly the same uttered by Honda Islamabad. 2-2.5 months actually.

    Quote Originally Posted by khuziz View Post
    This is tricky! I was given the same time by a Lahore dealers (over phone)...I checked with the local ones (Faisalabad) over phone; and they said the same. But when I visit one of them in person; he said one month...as he knew me by face...just because I had purchased few cars from him in past

    When I showed my interest to book Civic VTi; he gave me more details; there is basically quota of each dealer each month...Its begining of April he said if I book my car now my car can come in this month' quota. I want Civic VTi M/T in Silver; he even offered that their stock is coming on Tuesday; if I book today or tomorrow; my car will come in this coming up shipment; they might have few free spots! Basically if you book the car from 25th of previous month to 5th of current; chances are your car will come by the end of current month!

    I want to wait for Altis; as rumors its launching on April 15th. I asked if I book on April 15th (if 1.6 Altis has insane price tags) when my car will come; he offered me that even so; he can give me the car from April quota. It might be due to my not so routine demand! Usually people who do this investment business, book Oriel P/T and dealers try to sell those cars with "own" first!
    very informative!

  12. #12
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Samialvi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    24
    Posts
    2,809
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Honda Fort, Honda City Sales and Honda Point all gave me 2 months delivery time period.

    I booked a Civic PT with Nav in the mid of March and they said they'll try to deliver it by mid-April but i don't think so they would deliver it anytime soon before May.
    Powered by Honda..R18 Boys!

  13. #13
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Lea300's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    25
    Posts
    2,309
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    honda canal bank people r just like that at the time u go there they insist to provide u car within a month and then they keep on lying i had the same problem when i booked my car from there and finally got it after 3 months
    I do it because i can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't =)

  14. #14
    PakWheeler Follow
    a1saqib's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    36
    Posts
    64
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    pls tell me the name of that person at honda canal who is responsible for all this
    then
    i will give u the right advice

  15. #15
    PakWheeler Follow
    octane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    40
    Posts
    469
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    went to the " Jhootay " canal motors today , they r now " saying " that the car will be delivered this week ! lets hope !
    TAKE CARE OF YOUR CAR IT WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU .

  16. #16
    PakWheeler Follow
    kashif_imran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Multan
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    If any one has booked any Honda car. Call on following no to Honda Sale division for Delivery details. They will only ask you about your Booking reference no.

    04235694851-3

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •