Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Fahad036 View Post
    One word for the car ...... MIND-BLOWING
    Lolz Thats two words. Just stick to "Masha Allah". Thanks for the compliments which is a source of encouragement
    https://www.facebook.com/hidefcars

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Now i am seriously losing it

@fouadbhai,

ab kitna aur tarpaey gae app humain? The "ORIEL" sticker should be on your car rather than being on mine and other pheeki pheeki civics
    VTEC did not kicked in ooooo

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by irfansiddique View Post
    awesome update fouad - The best thing i like about this threat is the choice of quality products for your ride. . you are making all 8Gen users very jealous :p including me.

But your ride mashallah is looking awesome.
    Sir your compliment is very encouraging and no need to be jealous sir. Viper is ours and belongs to all.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 309 View Post
    Now i am seriously losing it

@fouadbhai,

ab kitna aur tarpaey gae app humain? The "ORIEL" sticker should be on your car rather than being on mine and other pheeki pheeki civics
    Sir this is what many people ask me: Agar itna kharcha karna tha tu Oriel kyun nahin lee. This statement sometimes make me wonder that all these upgrades will lead me to what. I could also have saved and bought Oriel.
    So yeah, there are times that I think all this was not necessary.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fouadbakht View Post
    Sir this is what many people ask me: Agar itna kharcha karna tha tu Oriel kyun nahin lee. This statement sometimes make me wonder that all these upgrades will lead me to what. I could also have saved and bought Oriel.
    So yeah, there are times that I think all this was not necessary.
    Sir thats the beauty of "VTi"; same power and structure as of Oriel; but still "blank canvas"; paint what you like without erasing anything first. And seeing your passionate updates I think I made a good decision not to waste 185 thousands on Oriel M/T

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by askhokhar View Post
    May I add just a couple of words "not" quoted on Dynamat website ..?

Dynamat recommends using it on "all accessible areas" .. however, owing to its specific consistency ... it should not be used in the engine bay, and more specifically the hood underside ... owing to extreme temperatures, Dynamat is likely to melt ....

In my car, I am waiting for the Altis/ 2.0D hood liner to arrive and then I am going to use Dynahood in that area.

Wheel arches produce the most noise ... while it is easy to Dynamat the rear wheel arches, it is difficult to do the same with front arches. Dynamat also comes in liquid form .. but not available in Pakistan. Dynamat Xtreme cannot be used on the wheel arches from the engine side due to high temp issues and also the cosmetic considerations ... so I am thinking about another solution for the front wheel arches ... InshaAllah, I will share my conclusion when I finalize my thoughts on this ... Dr Tanveer, our dear friend has done something to his car, and today I will have detailed consultation with him on this subject
    Khokhar bhai thanks for the addition/clarification. WIll help a lot of potential buyers.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by khurram_aziz View Post
    Sir thats the beauty of "VTi"; same power and structure as of Oriel; but still "blank canvas"; paint what you like without erasing anything first. And seeing your passionate updates I think I made a good decision not to waste ~1800 thousands more on Oriel M/T
    Well at the end of the day, many Oriel drivers with body kits and large wheels turn their heads towards Viper.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

per phir bhi bhai the sunroof and air bags are worth it aren't they?!?
    -

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i'm thinking of creating an oriel pros version of viper
    -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Sure they are
    i'm thinking of creating an oriel pros version of viper
    Great; but where are the pictures of your new ride? As suggested by Fouad Bh; try Firefox on Mac

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Sir thats the beauty of "VTi"; same power and structure as of Oriel; but still "blank canvas"; paint what you like without erasing anything first. And seeing your passionate updates I think I made a good decision not to waste 185 thousands on Oriel M/T
    but i am sure you will agree with me on this, that a ORIEL with tints and it's sunroof tilted looks drop dead gorgeous at evening and at night.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

but i am sure you will agree with me on this, that a ORIEL with tints and it's sunroof tilted looks drop dead gorgeous at evening and at night.
    Bhai Jaan, Oriel, Oriel hey...If I had 185 thousands I would have purchased Oriel. There is another Kichri cooking for dad; will be cooked Insha-Allah by September!

<STRIKE>All will agree that "VTi" is not that bad; but rather perfect especially for scenarios where buyer wants updates over the time and of his own choice. Yes few things will never be there like Sunroof and SRS; but this is how life is </STRIKE>
    This will lead to nowhere

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bhai Jaan, Oriel, Oriel hey...you all will agree that "VTi" is also good; especially for scenarios where buyer wants updates over the time and of his own choice.

If I had 185 thousands I would have purchased Oriel...there is another Kichri cooking for dad; will be cooked Insha-Allah by September!

I never said that VTI is nothing compared to Oriel. We all agree that Vti is a very good option for those who want to save some initially and then going on upgrading it according to their needs/taste. I was just saying sunroof on a oriel does look sexy when it is tilted plus you get buttons for the sunroof in the interior and map lights too which does add to the interior's look.

When my sister was in karachi, her three year old daughter used to get her head out from the moon-roof at night and she loved doing that while i am driving the car slowly, so yeah sunroof has its own charm, but please don't get me wrong, i am in no way saying that VTI is inferior to a Oriel. The upgrades which fouad bhai has done to his car are mouth watering and makes the Oriel variants look boring.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Here is some food for discussion instead

From 2008 Honda Civic Sedan Specifications - Honda.com I found out the following gear ratios

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 277pt; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=370><COLGROUP><COL style="WIDTH: 55pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 2669" width=73><COL style="WIDTH: 56pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 2742" width=75><COL style="WIDTH: 53pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 2596" width=71><COL style="WIDTH: 56pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 2742" width=75><COL style="WIDTH: 57pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 2779" width=76><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; WIDTH: 55pt; FONT-FAMILY: Calibri; BACKGROUND: black; HEIGHT: 15pt; COLOR: white; FONT-SIZE: 11pt; BORDER-TOP: black 0.5pt solid; FONT-WEIGHT: 700; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; TEXT-DECORATION: none; text-underline-style: none; text-line-through: none; mso-pattern: black none" height=20 width=73>Gear</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; WIDTH: 56pt; FONT-FAMILY: Calibri; BACKGROUND: black; COLOR: white; FONT-SIZE: 11pt; BORDER-TOP: black 0.5pt solid; FONT-WEIGHT: 700; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; TEXT-DECORATION: none; text-underline-style: none; text-line-through: none; mso-pattern: black none" width=75>5Sp-M/T</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; WIDTH: 53pt; FONT-FAMILY: Calibri; BACKGROUND: black; COLOR: white; FONT-SIZE: 11pt; BORDER-TOP: black 0.5pt solid; FONT-WEIGHT: 700; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; TEXT-DECORATION: none; text-underline-style: none; text-line-through: none; mso-pattern: black none" width=71>5Sp-A/T</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; WIDTH: 56pt; FONT-FAMILY: Calibri; BACKGROUND: black; COLOR: white; FONT-SIZE: 11pt; BORDER-TOP: black 0.5pt solid; FONT-WEIGHT: 700; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; TEXT-DECORATION: none; text-underline-style: none; text-line-through: none; mso-pattern: black none" width=75>6Sp-M/T</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; WIDTH: 57pt; FONT-FAMILY: Calibri; BACKGROUND: black; COLOR: white; FONT-SIZE: 11pt; BORDER-TOP: black 0.5pt solid; FONT-WEIGHT: 700; BORDER-RIGHT: black 0.5pt solid; TEXT-DECORATION: none; text-underline-style: none; text-line-through: none; mso-pattern: black none" width=76>CVT</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; FONT-FAMILY: Calibri; BACKGROUND: #d8d8d8; HEIGHT: 15pt; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 11pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; TEXT-DECORATION: none; text-underline-style: none; text-line-through: none; mso-pattern: #D8D8D8 none" height=20></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; FONT-FAMILY: Calibri; BACKGROUND: #d8d8d8; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 11pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; TEXT-DECORATION: none; text-underline-style: none; text-line-through: none; mso-pattern: #D8D8D8 none"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; FONT-FAMILY: Calibri; BACKGROUND: #d8d8d8; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 11pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; TEXT-DECORATION: none; text-underline-style: none; text-line-through: none; mso-pattern: #D8D8D8 none"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; FONT-FAMILY: Calibri; BACKGROUND: #d8d8d8; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 11pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; TEXT-DECORATION: none; text-underline-style: none; text-line-through: none; mso-pattern: #D8D8D8 none"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; FONT-FAMILY: Calibri; BACKGROUND: #d8d8d8; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 11pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; BORDER-RIGHT: black 0.5pt solid; TEXT-DECORATION: none; text-underline-style: none; text-line-through: none; mso-pattern: #D8D8D8 none">2.526-0.421</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; FONT-FAMILY: Calibri; HEIGHT: 15pt; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 11pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; TEXT-DECORATION: none; text-underline-style: none; text-line-through: none" height=20 align=right>1</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; FONT-FAMILY: Calibri; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 11pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; TEXT-DECORATION: none; text-underline-style: none; text-line-through: none" align=right>3.143</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; FONT-FAMILY: Calibri; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 11pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; TEXT-DECORATION: none; text-underline-style: none; text-line-through: none" align=right>2.666</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; FONT-FAMILY: Calibri; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 11pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; TEXT-DECORATION: none; text-underline-style: none; text-line-through: none" align=right>3.267</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; FONT-FAMILY: Calibri; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 11pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; BORDER-RIGHT: black 0.5pt solid; TEXT-DECORATION: none; text-underline-style: none; text-line-through: none"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; FONT-FAMILY: Calibri; BACKGROUND: #d8d8d8; HEIGHT: 15pt; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 11pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; TEXT-DECORATION: none; text-underline-style: none; text-line-through: none; mso-pattern: #D8D8D8 none" height=20 align=right>2</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; FONT-FAMILY: Calibri; BACKGROUND: #d8d8d8; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 11pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; TEXT-DECORATION: none; text-underline-style: none; text-line-through: none; mso-pattern: #D8D8D8 none" align=right>1.87</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; FONT-FAMILY: Calibri; BACKGROUND: #d8d8d8; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 11pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; TEXT-DECORATION: none; text-underline-style: none; text-line-through: none; mso-pattern: #D8D8D8 none" align=right>1.543</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; FONT-FAMILY: Calibri; BACKGROUND: #d8d8d8; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 11pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; TEXT-DECORATION: none; text-underline-style: none; text-line-through: none; mso-pattern: #D8D8D8 none" align=right>2.13</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; FONT-FAMILY: Calibri; BACKGROUND: #d8d8d8; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 11pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; BORDER-RIGHT: black 0.5pt solid; TEXT-DECORATION: none; text-underline-style: none; text-line-through: none; mso-pattern: #D8D8D8 none"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; FONT-FAMILY: Calibri; HEIGHT: 15pt; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 11pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; TEXT-DECORATION: none; text-underline-style: none; text-line-through: none" height=20 align=right>3</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; FONT-FAMILY: Calibri; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 11pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; TEXT-DECORATION: none; text-underline-style: none; text-line-through: none" align=right>1.235</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; FONT-FAMILY: Calibri; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 11pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; TEXT-DECORATION: none; text-underline-style: none; text-line-through: none" align=right>1.022</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; FONT-FAMILY: Calibri; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 11pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; TEXT-DECORATION: none; text-underline-style: none; text-line-through: none" align=right>1.517</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; FONT-FAMILY: Calibri; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 11pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; BORDER-RIGHT: black 0.5pt solid; TEXT-DECORATION: none; text-underline-style: none; text-line-through: none"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; FONT-FAMILY: Calibri; BACKGROUND: #d8d8d8; HEIGHT: 15pt; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 11pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; TEXT-DECORATION: none; text-underline-style: none; text-line-through: none; mso-pattern: #D8D8D8 none" height=20 align=right>4</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; FONT-FAMILY: Calibri; BACKGROUND: #d8d8d8; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 11pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; TEXT-DECORATION: none; text-underline-style: none; text-line-through: none; mso-pattern: #D8D8D8 none" align=right>0.949</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; FONT-FAMILY: Calibri; BACKGROUND: #d8d8d8; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 11pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; TEXT-DECORATION: none; text-underline-style: none; text-line-through: none; mso-pattern: #D8D8D8 none" align=right>0.721</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; FONT-FAMILY: Calibri; BACKGROUND: #d8d8d8; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 11pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; TEXT-DECORATION: none; text-underline-style: none; text-line-through: none; mso-pattern: #D8D8D8 none" align=right>1.147</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; FONT-FAMILY: Calibri; BACKGROUND: #d8d8d8; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 11pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; BORDER-RIGHT: black 0.5pt solid; TEXT-DECORATION: none; text-underline-style: none; text-line-through: none; mso-pattern: #D8D8D8 none"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; FONT-FAMILY: Calibri; HEIGHT: 15pt; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 11pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; TEXT-DECORATION: none; text-underline-style: none; text-line-through: none" height=20 align=right>5</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; FONT-FAMILY: Calibri; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 11pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; TEXT-DECORATION: none; text-underline-style: none; text-line-through: none" align=right>0.727</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; FONT-FAMILY: Calibri; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 11pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; TEXT-DECORATION: none; text-underline-style: none; text-line-through: none" align=right>0.525</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; FONT-FAMILY: Calibri; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 11pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; TEXT-DECORATION: none; text-underline-style: none; text-line-through: none" align=right>0.921</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; FONT-FAMILY: Calibri; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 11pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; BORDER-RIGHT: black 0.5pt solid; TEXT-DECORATION: none; text-underline-style: none; text-line-through: none"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; FONT-FAMILY: Calibri; BACKGROUND: #d8d8d8; HEIGHT: 15pt; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 11pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; TEXT-DECORATION: none; text-underline-style: none; text-line-through: none; mso-pattern: #D8D8D8 none" height=20 align=right>6</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; FONT-FAMILY: Calibri; BACKGROUND: #d8d8d8; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 11pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; TEXT-DECORATION: none; text-underline-style: none; text-line-through: none; mso-pattern: #D8D8D8 none"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; FONT-FAMILY: Calibri; BACKGROUND: #d8d8d8; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 11pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; TEXT-DECORATION: none; text-underline-style: none; text-line-through: none; mso-pattern: #D8D8D8 none"></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; FONT-FAMILY: Calibri; BACKGROUND: #d8d8d8; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 11pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; TEXT-DECORATION: none; text-underline-style: none; text-line-through: none; mso-pattern: #D8D8D8 none" align=right>0.659</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; FONT-FAMILY: Calibri; BACKGROUND: #d8d8d8; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 11pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; BORDER-RIGHT: black 0.5pt solid; TEXT-DECORATION: none; text-underline-style: none; text-line-through: none; mso-pattern: #D8D8D8 none"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; FONT-FAMILY: Calibri; HEIGHT: 15pt; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 11pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; TEXT-DECORATION: none; text-underline-style: none; text-line-through: none" height=20>Reverse</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; FONT-FAMILY: Calibri; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 11pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; TEXT-DECORATION: none; text-underline-style: none; text-line-through: none" align=right>3.308</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; FONT-FAMILY: Calibri; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 11pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; TEXT-DECORATION: none; text-underline-style: none; text-line-through: none" align=right>1.957</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; FONT-FAMILY: Calibri; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 11pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; TEXT-DECORATION: none; text-underline-style: none; text-line-through: none" align=right>3.583</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; FONT-FAMILY: Calibri; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 11pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; BORDER-RIGHT: black 0.5pt solid; TEXT-DECORATION: none; text-underline-style: none; text-line-through: none">4.511-1.875</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; FONT-FAMILY: Calibri; BACKGROUND: #d8d8d8; HEIGHT: 15pt; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 11pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; TEXT-DECORATION: none; text-underline-style: none; text-line-through: none; mso-pattern: #D8D8D8 none" height=20>Final Drive</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; FONT-FAMILY: Calibri; BACKGROUND: #d8d8d8; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 11pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; TEXT-DECORATION: none; text-underline-style: none; text-line-through: none; mso-pattern: #D8D8D8 none" align=right>4.294</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; FONT-FAMILY: Calibri; BACKGROUND: #d8d8d8; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 11pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; TEXT-DECORATION: none; text-underline-style: none; text-line-through: none; mso-pattern: #D8D8D8 none" align=right>4.437</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; FONT-FAMILY: Calibri; BACKGROUND: #d8d8d8; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 11pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; TEXT-DECORATION: none; text-underline-style: none; text-line-through: none; mso-pattern: #D8D8D8 none" align=right>4.765</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; FONT-FAMILY: Calibri; BACKGROUND: #d8d8d8; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 11pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; BORDER-RIGHT: black 0.5pt solid; TEXT-DECORATION: none; text-underline-style: none; text-line-through: none; mso-pattern: #D8D8D8 none" align=right>4.945</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

What I understand is that in 5th gear for each revolution of the tyre; engine is revolving @ 0.727 in 5Sp-M/T and @ 0.525 in 5Sp-A/T. Please correct me if I am wrong. Keeping the difference in small gears is understandable that it might be to avoid frequent gear changes etc. Why such difference is kept in the last gear? (5-SpM/T vs 5Sp-A/T) and why differences are kept in "Final Drive" when all share the same engine?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Fouadbhai,
    take a look at this thread, then you will get a idea as to how much my family is into Hondas. Since 1999, we have kept only Hondas

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/mem...nly-honda-baby

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fouadbakht View Post
    Aqib bhai ap se gila hai. You don't visit the thread despite being a very useful contributor to the thread.

Fouad bhai you have the right to be angry at me

bus kuch dino ki baat hai.. then ill be all over this thread

Exams are over.. but no pc (its sold) and currently only have a netbook (which will be sold in a day or two )

so just a couple of more days till i get a new lappy..
    Give me some sunshine! Give me some rain... give me another chance i wanna grow up once again.....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yaar yeh viper kya cheez hay :

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by waleed80 View Post
    yaar yeh viper kya cheez hay :
    Yar gari (car) hai if i'm not wrong

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yes Indeed the Sunroof tilted looks really sexy but bhai at the time of purchase of vehicle I overstretched my budget beyond boundries to be able to afford a VTi. Honda said that for sex I had to pay 2 Lacs more. Itney paison mein itna hi sex kafi hai yar.

But had I waited and bought an Oriel, then this thread would not have been here, trust me.

Still Alhamdulillah, I'm thankful to Almighty Allah for whatever he has given me. I may not have been even worth it. This VTi brought me close to so many friends I never knew existed. (ANGOOR KHATTAY HAIN) LOlz kidding yar

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Fouadbhai,
    take a look at this thread, then you will get a idea as to how much my family is into Hondas. Since 1999, we have kept only Hondas

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/mem...nly-honda-baby
    Masha Allah Fahad, very very nice taste. May Allah bless you with more. Ameen

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List