You Will Be Remembered.........
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad
You Will Be Remembered.........
I love using cruise control and I hate speeding tickets
I had looked for info on cruise control for my car in the past, and this morning, I spent some more time on it ... InshaAllah, I will share what I learn about this.
It is easy to get bored and feel sleepy on the motorway, but it is always good to happy a talkative passenger sitting with you. You might get headache, but you wont feel sleepy
the most irritating thing which is missing in i-vtec is the RMP meter illumination with headlights whereas in oriel it illuminates with ignition. i even launched a complaint with honda atlas but ofcourse you all the reply.
^^ Thanks for putting me and potential Nav customers wise here. But the Rockmars HU I checked out yesterday initially gave the logo of PakNavi in the bootup/splash screen. Does that mean PakNavi or whatever are getting their maps from Naqsha.Net? or they have their own maps?
Sir, main Rockmars with Navi ki hi baat karaha tha. But is Nav important, I mean do we really need to invest 11k for just one feature? Secondly, if a Rockmars unit can be later enabled with Navi afterwards for 11k then what's your take in that case?
@rizwan400 bh can provide Rockmars maps; for FREE; and in return he needs prayers only
Khokhar Sb can comment better; dont know about the quality of Rockmars GPS unit. It must be better than cell phones. The other possibility is to hook your cell phone (if it has video out) to Rockmars and install https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/car...oid-blackberry on your cell phone and use it as GPS/NAVI. The drawback: clutter of wires in interior and you will not be able to use Rockmars' touch screen; only will be able to see output there. This setup can work in case of emergencies.
Navi thing is really helpful when you are visiting some new area/city. Last time I was in Karachi; I used my phone navi a lot to drive my wife to different shopping centres
Shopping? Man.....I'm better off with the excuse of not having Navi LOL
The unit I have is NOT Rockmars, however, my headunit is Chinese too and as I have heard, it is better than Rockmars in quality. I have used two navigation headunits, and I never faced any issue with performance of GPS. Since, I have not personally used Rockmars, so I cannot really comment on the quality of that particular brand.
Hooking up a cell phone with car LCD is something which I don't want to endorse. It just does not seem right to create a "jugaar" in a Rs. 2 million vehicle.
Apart from aesthetics, there are reasons behind NOT USING CELL PHONE for GPS in car. First of all, unless you use offline maps, lot of data movement would be required. Unless you have an unlimited package, so much data transfer is going to cost a hell lot of money. Secondly, we don't have 3G services offered by any cell phone company. As a result, there will be substantially long time before the image on the phone is refreshed. Thirdly, the maps on cell phones are not meant for car navigation, even if the company claims. I have Nokia N8 and it has options for car navigation, but the screen is too small. You cant fiddle with large number of touch screen or qwerty buttons while driving. It can be extremely dangerous.
Now ... my cup of coffee has arrived ... I will come back with more reasons after I refresh my mind.
- 6.5 inch TFT LCD screen,Touch panel Control, IR remote
- Built-in GPS,with intelligent voice guide,advanced Route Plan,Satisfied POI
- Video player DVD/VCD/SVCD/CD/MP3/MPEG4/CD-R/WMA
- Bluetooth with A2DP,HandFree set
- Radio AM/FM,RDS for optional
- iPod connectivity(Available for iPod Nano,Shuffle 3etc)
- Analog TV,PAL/SECAM(Optional)
- Digital TV is optional(DVB-T)
- MP3/MP4 player, photo browser, notebook
- Realtime clock, calendar
- Support 10-DISC DVD SANYO disc changer
- Graphical User Interface
- Dual Zone Entertainment
- External Original Factory panel design,original harness and plug compatibility
- Original Steer wheeling compatibility
- Bidirectionally Copying Files between USB/SD card and Head unit
- One back camera video input (CVBS), one video input (CVBS)
- One video output (CVBS), USB 2.0
- 45Wx4 power amplification and 4.1 channels pre-out
- GPS antenna input, SD card expansion slot
Looks good on paper!
- Size 189.5mm X 117mm X 180mm(W x H x D)
- Radio AM/FM digital tune
- FM: 87.5MHz~108MHz AM: 522kHz~1620kHz
- Video PAL/NTSC
- Discs supported DVD, VCD,SVCD, CD, CD-R/RW,MP3
- Display 6.5" wide 16:9 TFT LCD with touch panel
- Resolution: 1200X234
- Brightness: 400cd/m2
- View angle: 60deg(left, right), 40deg(top),60deg(bottom)
- Amplifier Max output 45W×4, 4O×4
- Working temp. -20 - +60degree
- Storage temp. -30 - +85degree
From Rockmars - CONTACT US their local dealers
KARACHI HEAD OFFICE
SUITE#F-1081ST FLOOR ODEON CENTRE
LAHORE BR OFFICE
SHOPP#71&90 GROUND FLOOR SADIQ PLAZA
MALL ROAD NEXT TO MASJID -E -SHUHADA
RAWALPINDI BR OFFICE
2ND FLOOR NAIZI SHOPPING CENTRE
KASHMIR ROAD SADDAR CANTT
Khokhar bhai, your arrival has brought four moons to the thread------apke aaney se thread ko char chand lg gae. I'm beginning to enjoy this.