69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fouadbakht View Post
    Istafa bhai, qasr tu reh gai thi na. Viper is VTi. No airbags, no leather interior
    Fouad bhai, Airbags aur Leather Interior pe extra cost aati hai. Aur uski maintenance bhi mehangi hai. Theek hai leather interior mai maza aata hai, par itni long drive ki humain aadat kahan...
    The more I get to know people, the more I like my dog!

www.alishbatours.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Today Insha Allah, I'll make a video covering the following aspects:
    1. General use
    2. DVD Video playback
    3. MP3 Audio playback
    4. Bluetooth
    5. Radio
    6. Nav
    https://www.facebook.com/hidefcars

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

So a recap of the Viper Project completed so far:

EXTERIOR
    1. OEM Alloy Rims 16"
    2. Tyres 205/55-R16
    3. Spoiler
    4. Fog Lights
    5. OEM Smoked Headlights
    6. OEM Octagonal Tail Lights
    7. Doop Xenon Kit for Headlights (Low Beam)
    8. Generic Xenon Kit for Fog Lights
    9. LED installed replacing the bulbs in Parking Light
    10.LED installed replacing the bulbs in Rear License Plate Illumination

INTERIOR
    1. In-Dash HU with Nav
    2. Floor Mats

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

simply awesomeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by irfansiddique View Post
    simply awesomeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Thanx Irfan

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bhai ... I like your thread and I think this is once more a story of passion seeping into the core of a car's heart.

Buying a car off-the-shelf is like getting hold of a baby out of the labour room for the first time .. frankly, you don't feel much ... but as the baby grows, you enjoy the first smile, baby opening eyes for the first time, starts crawling, takes the first step ... and the story goes on ... sometimes the child gets sick and you have to stay up all night to take care ... you take the child for the immunization ... your love grows with the passage of time.

Buying "band baaja" off-the-shelf is again the same story. I have acquired some stuff and waiting for brother 2C to send the rest. We spent the afternoon yesterday looking for batteries to power up the system.

This time Madhouse and I are going to do everything ourselves. As you must have seen the complexity of the trunk design, we don't trust any mechanics to handle it. We are going to do it ourselves. It is the first time for both of us to handle this kind of assignment, but we are keeping our fingers crossed for great results.

I really look forward to seeing such a system going into Viper as well.

I think we can start planning for your car right now ... but it would be better if we meet up and discuss the details. To start with, I suggest you take a look at Nauman Bhai's Civic in Lahore ... that car is really high-end and a real story of passion ... do let me know what you think of that system

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/car...c-av-reinstall

Khokhar bhai, frankly, I'm happy to have purchased the Nav unit and the cedit goes to you primarily. A good advice from a good friend at the right time is a blessing now a days. Sir, btw, I must appreciate the effort you and bro Madhouse are putting in. Seriously, it needs more than just craze to conceive such a setup and then transform it into reality. Let your project be over then I'll ask Arsalan bhai to help me with the "band baja". Thanks once again.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Nauman Bhai has done wonders with this install .... and it must have cost him an arm and a leg (he is a rich guy) ...

If I had done this, I would have made it more aesthetically appealing ... so if you like that system, Madhouse and I are there to bombard you with ideas ...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Probably we discussed Focal Beryllium BMW when we met. Here is the link

http://www.the12volt.com/installbay/forum_posts.asp~TID~110922~PN~1

This guy spent 2.5 years in audio system installation and achieved well deserved awards. Look at the attention to detail he had on each and every component of the system. Probably, he does not know much english, but the images can tell you the details ...

New stuff 2011 Civic VTi "Viper" - DSC01436 resize

New stuff 2011 Civic VTi "Viper" - DSC01444 resize

New stuff 2011 Civic VTi "Viper" - DSC01439 resize

New stuff 2011 Civic VTi "Viper" - DSC01447 resize

New stuff 2011 Civic VTi "Viper" - DSC01451 resize

Madhouse and I are both inspired by this install. We are planning to buy an expensive multi purpose machine which can take care lathework, milling, routing, etc. so we don't have to run here and there to get something done by mechanics who decide to differ with the ideas of customers.

We have located the source for fiberglass fabrication and we are trying to identify source for carbon fiber raw materials ...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Fouad Bhai .... congrats on adding the HIDs ...

I hope this article by Momin Haq might be helpful about understanding the pros and cons of HID and projector lights installation

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/car...ids-projectors

The common ritual of Unboxing the HIDs

New stuff 2011 Civic VTi "Viper" - 225067

New stuff 2011 Civic VTi "Viper" - 225068

New stuff 2011 Civic VTi "Viper" - 225069

New stuff 2011 Civic VTi "Viper" - 225070

New stuff 2011 Civic VTi "Viper" - 225071

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Khokhar bhai, we can't thank you enough. I used the word "we" because I actually see Laadli and Viper threads as very informative, inspirational, full of passion, DIY and above all a source from which other members can share their ideas, give suggestions and borrow the ideas they like commensurate with the budget and restrictions (For married ones the restriction is a wife and those who aren't married yet the restrictions mean parents most of the time). However, I think money spent in such passion is worth it rather than flushing the greens down the drain on drugs and similar stuff.
    To be able to conceive, design and create something requires like I already said "Passion and sustainability". Money doesn't mean anything if you got no ideas or vision. Right now, the mods I've done have already cost me an arm and a leg. SInce I drive manual, therefore I need the other arm and leg at the moment till the previous ones grow back again, hopefully.
    Above all, I'm really happy to see no fighting in both threads. They are going parallel. Every member has been mature and supportive. Thanks to all once again to making Laadli and Viper a success.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

There are many other senior and expert members on Pakwheels but they haven't participated in our threads so far. DOn't really know why. Maybe lack of time or interest. Anyways, anybody with even a single post has my gratitude and prayers.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I am unclear about HIDs; I hate when someone start driving on your back on the highway with full beam of HIDs; this indirectly has developed a hatred about HIDs. What I understand is if someone wants to replace his head lamps with HID he should also replace the "projectors" as well? Doing these both will have less harm for other drivers?

I never felt need of "increasing" the quantity / brightness of OEM head lights they work fine out of box; dont they?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

First things first ... we are brothers and we are friends

Arm and a leg ... It is the same situation here. On daily basis, I face criticism from my better half about burning money on a car!!! But then, once the money is spent, she happily invited the neighbours over to see what "we" have done

So far, a Suzuki Mehran VXR with company fitted CNG worth of finances have gone into Laadli ... and considering the pace of things going, we can imagine a whole Toyota XLi 2011 worth being absorbed into the veins of this car.

But at the end of the day, it seems all worth it. Laadli and Viper have indeed become "icons of passion" ... and a source of inspiration for all car enthusiasts.

Our two threads ... representing the opposites "Honda vs Toyota" ... have come as a surprise for many on PakWheels ... but this is a pleasant surprise ... One thing that really disturbed me was the "friendly pillow fight" on everyday basis between Honda and Toyota fans. I stayed away ... on the grounds that they are different cars ... PakWheels is a forum for us to conceive ideas, share ideas, discuss them and at the end of the day, learn something from the experiences of others...

Khokhar bhai, we can't thank you enough. I used the word "we" because I actually see Laadli and Viper threads as very informative, inspirational, full of passion, DIY and above all a source from which other members can share their ideas, give suggestions and borrow the ideas they like commensurate with the budget and restrictions (For married ones the restriction is a wife and those who aren't married yet the restrictions mean parents most of the time). However, I think money spent in such passion is worth it rather than flushing the greens down the drain on drugs and similar stuff.
    To be able to conceive, design and create something requires like I already said "Passion and sustainability". Money doesn't mean anything if you got no ideas or vision. Right now, the mods I've done have already cost me an arm and a leg. SInce I drive manual, therefore I need the other arm and leg at the moment till the previous ones grow back again, hopefully.
    Above all, I'm really happy to see no fighting in both threads. They are going parallel. Every member has been mature and supportive. Thanks to all once again to making Laadli and Viper a success.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I think our priorities undergo evolution. When I joined PakWheels, I remained focused on looking at advertisements for used cars ... looking for ideas. I started participating in discussions slowly and incrementally.

In the beginning, I tried to look at each and every post in the forum ... reading and commenting wherever I had a question or comments. I have subscribed to about 250 threads ... but now it is changing .. I think now I am focused on just a few threads. Time constraint is there for sure ... but I see my interest focusing on DIY and audio. Just see the irony ... I started my thread in DIY, but one of the moderators shifted it to Member Rides ... My thread is not an introduction to a car purchased-off-the-shelf .. it is a story of ongoing passion and efforts.

Brother Arslan wants to see the thread in Audio .. but Audio is the focus for now, I have so many ideas of bringing planned modifications to reality.

This is the story of a new-comer on PakWheels. Senior members certainly become confined to their area of expertise and interest. Nauman Bhai (STJ) never visits a thread out of Audio forums. Same is the case with Arslan Bhai and Ali Bhai (Smart Boy) ... In a way, this is good. They have focused and specialized knowledge and it becomes beneficial for other members.

Just my thoughts on the subject ...

There are many other senior and expert members on Pakwheels but they haven't participated in our threads so far. DOn't really know why. Maybe lack of time or interest. Anyways, anybody with even a single post has my gratitude and prayers.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^^ My Xenons are of good quality, accurate beams and cut off lines, they don't disperse/scatter abnormally and make people blind. Plus I installed them in the low beam further readjusting the beam levels and angles with the provided wireless remote. Plus the OEM headlights have been giving the same results as stock ones. I think quality here would matter.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Khurram Bhai ... whenever I go to an accessories shop, they present different HIDs and Projector lights ... I have question marks in my mind about their performance, utility and of course, the effect on other drivers.

I am trying to get hold of Genuine Toyota Xenon lights which perform better than the original lights ... but I am not convinced about off-the-shelf HIDs .. especially after having read the thread by Brother Momin Haq ...

Quote Originally Posted by khurram_aziz View Post
    I am unclear about HIDs; I hate when someone start driving on your back on the highway with full beam of HIDs; this indirectly has developed a hatred about HIDs. What I understand is if someone wants to replace his head lamps with HID he should also replace the "projectors" as well? Doing these both will have less harm for other drivers?

I never felt need of "increasing" the quantity / brightness of OEM head lights they work fine out of box; dont they?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Fouad Bhai .. naaraaz to naa hon naa ...!!!

I congratulated you because you spent your money and passion on something that you liked, and this is what matters ..

Keep the HIDs ... many other people use them so no one will point a finger at you

Since this is discussion forum, I shared what came to my mind .. It is your Viper, and you have to decide what you want to do ...

^^ My Xenons are of good quality, accurate beams and cut off lines, they don't disperse/scatter abnormally and make people blind. Plus I installed them in the low beam further readjusting the beam levels and angles with the provided wireless remote. Plus the OEM headlights have been giving the same results as stock ones. I think quality here would matter.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks Khokhar bhai. That was a great backup. When I installed the Xenons, asked my brother in law to drive Viper while I kept ahead of him driving his XLi. We had to adjust/readjust the Xenons a few times before the Quality Assurance department gave a thumbs up. I sincerely hope, it doesn't disturb drivers ahead of me.

But, sometimes, when I put Viper in "Predator Mode" then things go naughty.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks Khokhar bhai. That was a great backup. When I installed the Xenons, asked my brother in law to drive Viper while I kept ahead of him driving his XLi. We had to adjust/readjust the Xenons a few times before the Quality Assurance department gave a thumbs up. I sincerely hope, it doesn't disturb drivers ahead of me.

Double thumbs up for the effort you put in regarding "Quality Assurance"

The "Predator Mode" ; yes this is some time required...but since 30s are started such requirements have started decreasing; may be because of presence of kids in the back seat!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Why not take some photos at night and share them with us ... I have full trust in your camera skills, so looking forward to seeing great photos including in naughty mood

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List