140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by khurram_aziz View Post
    Fouad Bh, seems like a good opportunity to get some inspiration and first hand knowledge! You were thinking to install some branded PRE / HU?

Drive to Kallar Kahar from FSD is I think less Will definitely try. My kids will love too!
    Yeah exactly. Specially now when the families are also invited. I think its a good idea.
    https://www.facebook.com/hidefcars

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@zunny please make an other theard of cruise control
    Honda Boys..Powered by R18!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I have full confidence in my negotiation and persuasion skills ... I will call you today and InshaAllah get your Haazri report!

Seriously, Viper is one of the most well known cars on PW, and it would not be justified to keep HIM out of the showbiz

It will be good if you complete audio install by then, but even if you cannot, even then it is important to attend. PW is like out family, and it is not good to miss the family events.

Plus Laadli would be happy to see her little brother there ... so try your best.

Quote Originally Posted by fouadbakht View Post
    Khokhar bhai, Insha Allah will make an effort to join you guys. But will confirm by 15th insha Allah. Looking forward to this huge mega event.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Khurram Bhai ... Please do make it to KK. Many friends will be bringing their families and I think it will be a good opportunity for the families to meet as well.

I like the word "inspiration" ... it's translation is "khaarish/ khujli" .. once it starts, then it is difficult to stay away from that thing. I started with some audio set up in my car when I bought it ... then did minor upgrade ... and then fullfledged Khujli/ khaarish started. Present upgrade in my car is Phase-II, and in my mind, I have completed the total planning for Phase-III ... the inspiration/ khujli/ khaarish came from the Focal Beryllium BMW project, and I have every intention to go beyond that award winning project.

Let me share my videos from last night ... do leave your comments

Quote Originally Posted by khurram_aziz View Post
    Fouad Bh, seems like a good opportunity to get some inspiration and first hand knowledge! You were thinking to install some branded PRE / HU?

Drive to Kallar Kahar from FSD is I think less Will definitely try. My kids will love too!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by askhokhar View Post
    Khurram Bhai ... Please do make it to KK. Many friends will be bringing their families and I think it will be a good opportunity for the families to meet as well.

I like the word "inspiration" ... it's translation is "khaarish/ khujli" .. once it starts, then it is difficult to stay away from that thing. I started with some audio set up in my car when I bought it ... then did minor upgrade ... and then fullfledged Khujli/ khaarish started. Present upgrade in my car is Phase-II, and in my mind, I have completed the total planning for Phase-III ... the inspiration/ khujli/ khaarish came from the Focal Beryllium BMW project, and I have every intention to go beyond that award winning project.

lolz. Its this khujli/khaarish which made me to install cruise control in my civic after i got the audio controls to work other than that i know that how less this feature is otherwise used in Pakistan apart from those who have mostly highway driving.
    'RESPECT',DIY projects: 1) 'CRUISEMATEC' 1st PKDM 8th Gen Civic with OEM Honda CRUISE CONTROL 2)Steering Audio Controls 3)AUX for OEM 8th Gen 6 CD CHANGER 4)Leather RED H logo!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by zunny View Post
    lolz. Its this khujli/khaarish which made me to install cruise control in my civic after i got the audio controls to work other than that i know that how less this feature is otherwise used in Pakistan apart from those who have mostly highway driving.
    Yes, utility of cruise control is very little even on Pesh-Isb M/Way. I could see it being useful in case its Lhr-Pesh. I have travelled a lot on Pesh-Isb M/Way and trust me, cruise control in even that scenario is not practical enough due to the distance to traffic to time ratio unless you are moving late night. But irrespective of useful or not, it is a significant achievemnt. You busted a myth actually that haunted our minds: Atlas Civic not being capable of Cruise Control. This shows that we could exploit Civic's potential and take it beyond what the manufacturer suggests. Great job once again.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

You really have done a "cool" job! It doesnt matter its useful or not; as long as its satisfying
    For some weird reason the paddle shifters and Car Computer with OBD interfacing are becoming "khujli" for me. Whenever I discuss to do something with the car; a close friend of mine always stop me saying dont ruin the new car.

Anyone has thought about Paddle Shifters? or its just me?
    Yes, utility of cruise control is very little even on Pesh-Isb M/Way. I could see it being useful in case its Lhr-Pesh. I have travelled a lot on Pesh-Isb M/Way and trust me, cruise control in even that scenario is not practical enough due to the distance to traffic to time ratio unless you are moving late night. But irrespective of useful or not, it is a significant achievemnt. You busted a myth actually that haunted our minds: Atlas Civic not being capable of Cruise Control. This shows that we could exploit Civic's potential and take it beyond what the manufacturer suggests. Great job once again.
    I will definitely try; will ask my friend to company me as well. He was into car audio and had a passion back in FSc days and did some amps/woofers stuff in his mum's Alto. Back then I was the one who used to say to him that he is wasting his pocket money. His car audio passion with time has vapourized I guess and this GTG might work as "condensation" for him

Your thread is really an inspiration for car audio enthusiasts and your commitment for further improvement is even more inspiring! Good luck and we all are following your great work! The "Ladli" videos are great as always!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^^^Well IMHO, I think you should keep the car as it is for atleast sometime as it is under 2 yrs/50,000km warranty so better not play around with it till then. But if u cannot control that element of Khaarish/Khujli, then thats a different story.

I am myself a victim of Kharish/Khujli so really understand your situation.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^^^Well IMHO, I think you should keep the car as it is for atleast sometime as it is under 2 yrs/50,000km warranty so better not play around with it till then. But if u cannot control that element of Khaarish/Khujli, then thats a different story.

This "internet thing" has changed the game. Back in early 90s your "khujli" could remain under controlled; you had to work harder to collect information, but now everything is at the fingertips. I remember when synthesizing sounds and sequencing music "khujli" developed after FSc. I had to do special orders for "Keyboard" magazine from where I learned some stuff and short listed my first syntheizer / sequencer. My uncle couldnt find and instead send me something else which I had to get replaced in university. Living in university' hostel you develop all kind of links and there I found what I was looking for!

I am trying hard to keep things under control for 2yr/50k KMs

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thumbs up

Zunny Bhai ... Please, please, please do not under rate your marvelous achievement.

Right from the start, I was apprehensive about whether you will be successful or not in this achievement. Believe me it is remarkable. That makes me a fan of yours ... !!!

I really wish you could overcome the DSL/ internet issues. I am really looking forward to see detailed photos and explanation. These electronic cars are not easily to tamper with, and you have done it. All along, I was expecting that you will run into difficulties, but you did it.. Bravo...!!!

Hats off to you ...!!!

That brings the khujli to me now. After I finish the audio upgrade, I am going to go after the cruise control thing in my car ...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Fouad Bhai ... I am so glad to see you "infected by khujli" ..

I tried to call you but got the reply that you are in meeting ... Please do try your best to attend. These are rare occasions when we can all meet and have real gup shup...!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Khokhar bhai just came back home right now. Sorry couldn't get through with you on phone.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Zunny Bhai ... Please, please, please do not under rate your marvelous achievement.

Right from the start, I was apprehensive about whether you will be successful or not in this achievement. Believe me it is remarkable. That makes me a fan of yours ... !!!

I really wish you could overcome the DSL/ internet issues. I am really looking forward to see detailed photos and explanation. These electronic cars are not easily to tamper with, and you have done it. All along, I was expecting that you will run into difficulties, but you did it.. Bravo...!!!

Hats off to you ...!!!

That brings the khujli to me now. After I finish the audio upgrade, I am going to go after the cruise control thing in my car ...
    thank u sir indeed.im honoured I took it like a challenge n wanted to get to the end for a definite YES or NO as there is a myth that its near to impossible. I had the controls,on the steering which were like dummies n i hated them .it just always used to bother me WHY can't i do it. As far as electronics are concerned i didint even have basic electronics. I learnt from the shopkeeper how to use the voltmeter n how to check wire connections. Audio guy taught me how to sold wires n check grounds. I mean it was like starting from scratch, i faced many problems like i busted my clockspring n did a DIY in repairing it, then retrofitting a Honda CRV clockspring to fit the civic to get the cruise connections out n get the airbag connections etc. I learnt how to reset the airbag light etc, then did the audio controls on indash 6 cd changer(i believe im the first to do the audio controls on the indash, cylestyne was infact the first to do the audio controls but for the rockmars unit). I got the audio aux connections done yesterday too. With each passing day the passion increased n i got bolder. This ultimately prepared me to go for the big jump i.e project 'CRUISEmatec' was about to give up mid way when it wasnt going right. Many problems. When i went for the 1st test drive when i was pressed the cruise buttons the horn would beep n that too making a weird sound. My wife said that it was smelling like burning rubber(infact it was my old battery breathing its last breaths) she even wanted to take qasam that i wod not go ahead n abandon ship! But the khujli,ALLAH (S.W.T)'s help n sp n encouragement from u all brothers kept me pushing. Thank u all.
    'RESPECT',DIY projects: 1) 'CRUISEMATEC' 1st PKDM 8th Gen Civic with OEM Honda CRUISE CONTROL 2)Steering Audio Controls 3)AUX for OEM 8th Gen 6 CD CHANGER 4)Leather RED H logo!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thank u bro for the wishes n support. grateful si

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

[QUOTE=khurram_aziz;2790071]You really have done a "cool" job! It doesnt matter its useful or not; as long as its satisfying
    Grateful Sir jee. thanks

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Sorry guys, I've been away for almost two days. Thread seems to have slowed down. Hmmm let me see what I can do.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^^ well i think you can start again by posting in many more photos of OUR LADLI "VIPER". I want to see a complete photoshoot of the Viper.
    VTEC did not kicked in ooooo

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Zuunny bhai you can post a DIY.if you cant then u can send the pics to me or someother member.he can post on behalf of u because it will benefit a lot of users.
    Aunda Fan

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Somethings good in stores for viper its a W.I.P
    Give me some sunshine! Give me some rain... give me another chance i wanna grow up once again.....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by aqibracer View Post