5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Honda Civic 7th Gen. Fan Club

I tried searching Pakwheels.Com for a 'Honda Civic 7th Gen. Fan Club' thread but my search returned no results therefore i thought of making a new thread regarding this. Here is some information taken off Wikipedia regarding the Honda Civic 7th Generation:

The seventh generation of the Honda Civic was released in September 2000 as 2001 model. Compared to its predecessor, it retained similar exterior dimensions, but increased significantly in interior space thus bumping up Civic to a compact car size segment. There was a flat rear floor, giving better comfort to the rear seat passengers. This generation abandoned the front double wishbone suspension, which had been used in the fourth to sixth generations, replacing it with MacPherson strut.
    A 115 hp (86 kW) engine powered all Civics (except EX and Si), up 9 hp (7 kW) from the previous model. Power in the EX remained at 127 hp (95 kW), and all non-Si engines were stroked to 1.7 liters.

In 2003, the Civic was given new tail lights which created a circle when illuminated. For 2004, the Civic was given a facelifted front end with new headlights, bumper, and grille; it also received side skirts. In 2005 the U.S Honda introduced the Special Edition. It was available in LX or EX Special Edition.

The hybrid version arrived at North America in spring 2002.[1] It used both a small 1.3 L I4 main gasoline engine and auxiliary electric motors, producing a combined 93 hp. The electric motors are powered by a battery array which is charged by regenerative braking during deceleration, thus reducing exhaust emissions and extending fuel mileage to 46 mpg city / 51 mpg highway with the manual transmission according to EPA fuel mileage estimates.[2]

Honda Civic 7th Gen. Fan Club - 800px 2001 2003 Honda Civic sedan

Honda Civic 7th Gen. Fan Club - 800px 2000 2002 Honda Civic GLi sedan 01

Facelift Honda Civic 7th Gen.

Honda Civic 7th Gen. Fan Club - 800px 04 05 Honda Civic LX coupe

Thy name's 'Fahad'. Powered by D16™​.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by HellsGuardian View Post
    ^ did he do all the work mentioned in the ad?
    and changing of sensor + diagnosis is included in 4k?
    I brought the sensor, he replaced it infront of me. Yes, i just paid him the total amount in which 2900 were only brake shoe charges. I didnt pay anything xtra and all the things are included in the package. Give him a call and he will xplain all the stuff in detail

Using 6xx series G4 :p
    Everything that kills me makes me feel alive

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Got an average of 14.8 kms on long MASHAALLAH. Oil Zic 5w20 fully synthetic did 127 kms in almost 8.5 litres petrol. Kept rpm below 3k on long route with AC ON. Max touched 120 otherwise maintained 110-115 throughout. Almost 100 kms on motorway and rest 27 kms in city which includes petrol pump to motorway and then motorway to home.

Using 6xx series G4

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

but is 5w20 safe? which oil were you previously using?

I am using total quartz 9000 this time and getting great mileage on RLNG. Have not calculated for petrol though

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

but is 5w20 safe? which oil were you previously using?

I am using total quartz 9000 this time and getting great mileage on RLNG. Have not calculated for petrol though
    I used it before, then i tried shell for a change and that was a bad decision. Shell 5w30 i think and now shifted back to zic A+ 5w20. Thre isent much of a diffrnce in price so its better to get the best oil thre is. M very much satisfied by Zic A+ and the mileage i got was way above my expectations ALLHAMDULILLAH. The car is 167k on the odo

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by adilfarid View Post
    I used it before, then i tried shell for a change and that was a bad decision. Shell 5w30 i think and now shifted back to zic A+ 5w20. Thre isent much of a diffrnce in price so its better to get the best oil thre is. M very much satisfied by Zic A+ and the mileage i got was way above my expectations ALLHAMDULILLAH. The car is 167k on the odo

before using 5w20 for first time, which oil were you using and at what odo?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Was using genuine honda but way way back. I had shifted to zic A+ before my car even touched 1 lac on the odo. Sry i dnt rmmbr the mileage now but must be around 70k or 80k when i started using Zic A+. Inbetween i tried honda genuine again as thre was fake zic selling in market and then shell on mechanics word but now back to zic A+

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Indeed Zic A+ is the best one. i have been using it since 2 years. its giving perfect mileage.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Was using genuine honda but way way back. I had shifted to zic A+ before my car even touched 1 lac on the odo. Sry i dnt rmmbr the mileage now but must be around 70k or 80k when i started using Zic A+. Inbetween i tried honda genuine again as thre was fake zic selling in market and then shell on mechanics word but now back to zic A+

adil has your ac panel light dimming issue resolved i am facing same issue that upon switching headlights the ac panel button light dget dimmed

also due to a mishap i stated earlier my car switched directly from liqui moly 10w40 mos2 to 20w50 havoline it has hardly done 400km mycar has 1,60k on odo i want to switch back to thinner or suitable oil which oil should i move to 10w40 or 5w30 or 5w40 givent the fact that previously in discussion ammad and another member said that honda genuine oil is repacked by total so i was considering Quartz 9000 but its 5w30

which oil are you using now?

also guys my 7th gen makes this random nuzz buzz sound when parked all the time someone said its abs pump or fuel pressure regulator i have no idea about this any help?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by xain10 View Post
    adil has your ac panel light dimming issue resolved i am facing same issue that upon switching headlights the ac panel button light dget dimmed

also due to a mishap i stated earlier my car switched directly from liqui moly 10w40 mos2 to 20w50 havoline it has hardly done 400km mycar has 1,60k on odo i want to switch back to thinner or suitable oil which oil should i move to 10w40 or 5w30 or 5w40 givent the fact that previously in discussion ammad and another member said that honda genuine oil is repacked by total so i was considering Quartz 9000 but its 5w30

also guys my 7th gen makes this random nuzz buzz sound when parked all the time someone said its abs pump or fuel pressure regulator i have no idea about this any help?
    Whenever u turn on the lights with ac on, the car takes load thats normal and even after installing a BIG 3 upgrade in the car with genuine 4 guage wire, the problem of dimming is still thre dont know how to get it rsolved so leave it. Well u changed oil after ur car got over heated right? Btw u practically abused ur car with very very high revvs just to check it on some monkeys advice. Use 5w20 if u like, Zic A+ fully synthetic is love. Well i revved my car on motorway today, speed varying from 120 till 150 with AC on and off because when i accelerated i switched the AC off to avoid load and still got an average of 9-10 as car did around 170kms and still i havent touched middle point in the fuel tank. Max petrol wont even touch 18 litres even if i refill it right now. And about the sound, its normal. Its the ecu at work
    Next time drive fast but dont put the car in too much stress with AC ON and 5 guys inside at the same time 😂

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Whenever u turn on the lights with ac on, the car takes load thats normal and even after installing a BIG 3 upgrade in the car with genuine 4 guage wire, the problem of dimming is still thre dont know how to get it rsolved so leave it. Well u changed oil after ur car got over heated right? Btw u practically abused ur car with very very high revvs just to check it on some monkeys advice. Use 5w20 if u like, Zic A+ fully synthetic is love. Well i revved my car on motorway today, speed varying from 120 till 150 with AC on and off because when i accelerated i switched the AC off to avoid load and still got an average of 9-10 as car did around 170kms and still i havent touched middle point in the fuel tank. Max petrol wont even touch 18 litres even if i refill it right now. And about the sound, its normal. Its the ecu at work
    Next time drive fast but dont put the car in too much stress with AC ON and 5 guys inside at the same time 

5k rpm should not be too much for a healthy engine...
    In my car, the buzzing sound only comes when you turn the key to ON. and it stops after a while just as the abs light turns off. Its the fuel pump working to put pressure in lines before ignition.

@xain10
    I would suggest go for 10w40 for now and later switch to 5w30. I am currently using total quartz 9000. Its a great oil giving me great mileage and i intend to change it at 8k along with genuine filter which is supposed to do 10k. Price is also less as compared to other fully synthetics.

Btw i was looking at charts of zicA+ 5w20 and total 5w30 and found that difference in their viscosities at all temperatures (0, 40, 100C) is negligible (it is in points) so i think if someone is using 5w30 he can safely move to 5w20 especially in winters (but again difference is negligible). If engine is healthy you can go for it all year round

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by xain10 View Post

open ur fuel cap when car makes humming noise ir would release pressure md stop making noise

Sent from my LG-LS980 using PW Forums mobile app
    What's Behind You, Doesn't Matter - Enzo Ferrari

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

wat oil r u using nd wats its cost md how mich liter pack u buy.... m usimg zic fully synthetic 10w40 i want to move to lower grade but m afraid of doing it
    😐

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I am using total quartz 9000 5w30 API SN fully synthetic. Its 4 litre pack for 2900rs. change interval is 8k

I am satisfied by this oil, getting good mileage and no leaks or anything. Not sure if i will keep using it in summer... depends on usage of car but i guess it will be fine

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

5k rpm should not be too much for a healthy engine...
    Keeping 5k rpm for a very long time with load and AC is not healthy

Sent from my iPhone 6S Plus using Tapatalk

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Keeping 5k rpm for a very long time with load and AC is not healthy

engine sound at 5k is enough to give u heart attack lol i nve nver nvr go beyond 3k no matter wat

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

btw i fueled super 3-4 times n car knocks like hell anyone else facing knocking? previously i have been using high-octane through out

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MrUnknown View Post
    engine sound at 5k is enough to give u heart attack lol i nve nver nvr go beyond 3k no matter wat

The sound is sweet trust me but ur screwing the engine pretty. Normally when u drive on motorway u meet ppl trying to play along and the awsome moment is ur touching 180 and u cross a brand new GLi/XLi waale bhaijaan who is stuck at 160

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MrUnknown View Post
    btw i fueled super 3-4 times n car knocks like hell anyone else facing knocking? previously i have been using high-octane through out

Itna high-octane is not good for health trust me. Better start using 50/50 ratio for a while and get some fine tunning done. It shouldnt knock at all on normal fuel. Btw if ur lowering ur cars fuel, get it tuned according to that. Whenevr i hav added high-octane, my cars rpm has always increased considerably

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Itna high-octane is not good for health trust me. Better start using 50/50 ratio for a while and get some fine tunning done. It shouldnt knock at all on normal fuel. Btw if ur lowering ur cars fuel, get it tuned according to that. Whenevr i hav added high-octane, my cars rpm has always increased considerably

tuning is all done its just that knocking sound coming when i accelerate hard from lower rpms...... btw its d17 onw morw thing k knocking started after i completely removed cng us sw phle it wasnt knocking..... i showed it 3 mechamics 2 of them said car is fime one said that msy b timing is advanced due to cng which is y its knocking now

+wats the fuel capacity of tank

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Guys which sound player are you using in your Cars?

Sent from my ONE E1001 using PW Forums mobile app
    Honda Civic VTI 2002

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

User Tag List