Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 40 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 740 of 796
Like Tree132Likes

Thread: Honda Civic 7th Gen. Fan Club

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Born2Race's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    23
    Posts
    10,107
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Honda Civic 7th Gen. Fan Club

    I tried searching Pakwheels.Com for a 'Honda Civic 7th Gen. Fan Club' thread but my search returned no results therefore i thought of making a new thread regarding this. Here is some information taken off Wikipedia regarding the Honda Civic 7th Generation:

    The seventh generation of the Honda Civic was released in September 2000 as 2001 model. Compared to its predecessor, it retained similar exterior dimensions, but increased significantly in interior space thus bumping up Civic to a compact car size segment. There was a flat rear floor, giving better comfort to the rear seat passengers. This generation abandoned the front double wishbone suspension, which had been used in the fourth to sixth generations, replacing it with MacPherson strut.
    A 115 hp (86 kW) engine powered all Civics (except EX and Si), up 9 hp (7 kW) from the previous model. Power in the EX remained at 127 hp (95 kW), and all non-Si engines were stroked to 1.7 liters.

    In 2003, the Civic was given new tail lights which created a circle when illuminated. For 2004, the Civic was given a facelifted front end with new headlights, bumper, and grille; it also received side skirts. In 2005 the U.S Honda introduced the Special Edition. It was available in LX or EX Special Edition.

    The hybrid version arrived at North America in spring 2002.[1] It used both a small 1.3 L I4 main gasoline engine and auxiliary electric motors, producing a combined 93 hp. The electric motors are powered by a battery array which is charged by regenerative braking during deceleration, thus reducing exhaust emissions and extending fuel mileage to 46 mpg city / 51 mpg highway with the manual transmission according to EPA fuel mileage estimates.[2]

    Honda Civic 7th Gen. Fan Club - 800px 2001 2003 Honda Civic sedan

    Honda Civic 7th Gen. Fan Club - 800px 2000 2002 Honda Civic GLi sedan 01

    Facelift Honda Civic 7th Gen.

    Honda Civic 7th Gen. Fan Club - 800px 04 05 Honda Civic LX coupe

    Thy name's 'Fahad'. Powered by D16™​.

  2. #721
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    adilfarid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,971
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrUnknown View Post
    exis r not fuel friendly u must be a careful driver

    Sent from my LG-LS980 using PW Forums mobile app
    I m not seriously 😂

    Sent from my LG-H818 using PW Forums mobile app
    Everything that kills me makes me feel alive

  3. #722
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    MrUnknown's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,400
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    btw i never understood this cars fuel system and capacity some times from halftank mark car is fueled full with 1000rs (15l) worth of fuel sometimes it takes 1500 from samw point to get fully fueled

    Sent from my LG-LS980 using PW Forums mobile app
    What's Behind You, Doesn't Matter - Enzo Ferrari

  4. #723
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    adilfarid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,971
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrUnknown View Post
    btw i never understood this cars fuel system and capacity some times from halftank mark car is fueled full with 1000rs (15l) worth of fuel sometimes it takes 1500 from samw point to get fully fueled

    Sent from my LG-LS980 using PW Forums mobile app
    Thats the beauty. Though i hav noticed that car does max mileage in first half and then nothing amusing in second half. I mean watevr i do, i havent taken it to complete empty but max 160-170kms

    Sent from my LG-H818 using PW Forums mobile app
    Everything that kills me makes me feel alive

  5. #724
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    MrUnknown's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,400
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adilfarid View Post
    Honda Civic 7th Gen. Fan Club - 54da038c700e71687668e004229b4e2bHonda Civic 7th Gen. Fan Club - 191683a36ccfd4b967b31b3d8f120738
    And thats a genuine D17 in a 2003 ferio
    It has one awsome fitting

    Sent from my LG-H818 using PW Forums mobile app
    local to nae hay ye... see power steering is also electric btw i also havw d 17

    Honda Civic 7th Gen. Fan Club - 8bcbca2afe56c0b7a3f55d6c71bf7be9

    Sent from my LG-LS980 using PW Forums mobile app
    What's Behind You, Doesn't Matter - Enzo Ferrari

  6. #725
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    MrUnknown's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,400
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adilfarid View Post
    Thats the beauty. Though i hav noticed that car does max mileage in first half and then nothing amusing in second half. I mean watevr i do, i havent taken it to complete empty but max 160-170kms

    Sent from my LG-H818 using PW Forums mobile app
    same here..... car really holds up fuel from 85-55% of tank

    Sent from my LG-LS980 using PW Forums mobile app
    What's Behind You, Doesn't Matter - Enzo Ferrari

  7. #726
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    adilfarid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,971
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrUnknown View Post
    local to nae hay ye... see power steering is also electric btw i also havw d 17

    Honda Civic 7th Gen. Fan Club - 8bcbca2afe56c0b7a3f55d6c71bf7be9

    Sent from my LG-LS980 using PW Forums mobile app
    Its genuine ferio purchased in the amnesty scheme. It has a built quality worth praising and total genuine with 192k on the odo till now. 2003 model but 2005 shape

    Sent from my LG-H818 using PW Forums mobile app
    Everything that kills me makes me feel alive

  8. #727
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    HellsGuardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,206
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    how do you spot d17 just by looking at it?

  9. #728
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    adilfarid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,971
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HellsGuardian View Post
    how do you spot d17 just by looking at it?
    I knw wat i own so i dont need to. Plus the front is same so u cant simply judge by looking at it whether its a D16 or D17 vtec says it all
    Sent from my LG-H818 using PW Forums mobile app
    Everything that kills me makes me feel alive

  10. #729
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    MrUnknown's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,400
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HellsGuardian View Post
    how do you spot d17 just by looking at it?
    Egr may be..... lekin d16 packs more excitement then d17 bcz of 3 stage vtec

    Sent from my LG-LS980 using PW Forums mobile app
    What's Behind You, Doesn't Matter - Enzo Ferrari

  11. #730
    PakWheeler Follow
    junaid-ia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    101
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HellsGuardian View Post
    For dealership, you can call them and they will give you an estimate. I got it changed from a 3s mechanic aqash who works after 4pm in his shop.

    Bill for today's work:
    Genuine timing belt 4000
    Genuine bearing 6500
    AC belt (normal brand) 650
    PSP belt 550
    labor 2000
    Thanx for ur reply...kindly let me know in how much time did he completed all the mentioned repairs ?

    Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk
    i don't use moisturizers for my hands & face but my ride gets treated with DODO JUICE !!!

  12. #731
    PakWheeler Follow
    ammadd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    4
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrUnknown View Post
    i made huge mistake of buying manual and i realised that the next day.... of all cars i saw this was manual only (all other were prosmatic) but now im satisfied with the car ALHAMDULILLAH n have no plans to sell it in near future atleast jab tak 9th gen 12+- pe na ponch jaye


    btw wat fuel economy u getting? m geting some thimg like this from full tank
    Honda Civic 7th Gen. Fan Club - 168109406813b5e6c4af013c07811889

    Sent from my LG-LS980 using PW Forums mobile app
    I am getting same. Islamabad Highway drive 12Km/L +/-
    Last week i checked it was 12.5Km/L. Seems like car is giving good mileage nowadays due to less AC usage.

    Btw guys i am in few issues with car and very busy these days too..
    Does anyone know what could be issue when i turn on AC i can smell the dust coming inside the cabin even when air is in re circulations? what could be issue ..
    Honda Civic VTI 2002

  13. #732
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    adilfarid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,971
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ammadd View Post
    I am getting same. Islamabad Highway drive 12Km/L +/-
    Last week i checked it was 12.5Km/L. Seems like car is giving good mileage nowadays due to less AC usage.

    Btw guys i am in few issues with car and very busy these days too..
    Does anyone know what could be issue when i turn on AC i can smell the dust coming inside the cabin even when air is in re circulations? what could be issue ..
    The AC waala shugal is with me too. Kindly do let me knw aswell. The feeling of dust is annoying. I just got the filters changed around a month back but no luck

    Sent from my LG-H818 using PW Forums mobile app
    Everything that kills me makes me feel alive

  14. #733
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    HellsGuardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,206
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ammadd View Post
    I am getting same. Islamabad Highway drive 12Km/L +/-
    Last week i checked it was 12.5Km/L. Seems like car is giving good mileage nowadays due to less AC usage.

    Btw guys i am in few issues with car and very busy these days too..
    Does anyone know what could be issue when i turn on AC i can smell the dust coming inside the cabin even when air is in re circulations? what could be issue ..
    I also get outside smell even when air is set to recirculation. I noticed this problem appeared when i got my AC full serviced by abu-bakar.

  15. #734
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    HellsGuardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,206
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by junaid-ia View Post
    Thanx for ur reply...kindly let me know in how much time did he completed all the mentioned repairs ?

    Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk
    3 hours i guess

  16. #735
    PakWheeler Follow
    ammadd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    4
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HellsGuardian View Post
    I also get outside smell even when air is set to recirculation. I noticed this problem appeared when i got my AC full serviced by abu-bakar.
    Lol same here bro i also got fully serviced by Abu bakr..
    I think i should visit Honda and get it checked if it's not a costly work. Btw i am also getting outside smell regardless of recirculation is on or off

    Sent from my ONE E1001 using PW Forums mobile app
    Honda Civic VTI 2002

  17. #736
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    HellsGuardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,206
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ammadd View Post
    Lol same here bro i also got fully serviced by Abu bakr..
    I think i should visit Honda and get it checked if it's not a costly work. Btw i am also getting outside smell regardless of recirculation is on or off

    Sent from my ONE E1001 using PW Forums mobile app
    i think there is a soft foam substance like seal all around condenser. So when he removed it and washed it with pressure water from service station that layer got removed. And i am sure he never put any sealing substance back on condenser lining.

    Either that or he messes up with firewall while taking out condenser and its pipes and doesn't put it back properly

    I got it checked from aqash and abu-bakar's big brother mohal car ac i-10 but both were not bothered by it much. One sprayed some wd40 on fresh/recirculation vane and the other said motor is weak so door is not closing fully but it was fully closing when i saw and felt with hand my self.

    3s seems the only option. On a side note, i have felt that 3s people do not take old cars seriously now. I have always been going to them for the past 10 years for all sort of work but now their quality of work has reduced. Their high cost of labor is not justified any more.

  18. #737
    PakWheeler Follow
    curiousdevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Same smell issue got serviced from abubakr


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  19. #738
    PakWheeler Follow
    ammadd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    4
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HellsGuardian View Post
    i think there is a soft foam substance like seal all around condenser. So when he removed it and washed it with pressure water from service station that layer got removed. And i am sure he never put any sealing substance back on condenser lining.

    Either that or he messes up with firewall while taking out condenser and its pipes and doesn't put it back properly

    I got it checked from aqash and abu-bakar's big brother mohal car ac i-10 but both were not bothered by it much. One sprayed some wd40 on fresh/recirculation vane and the other said motor is weak so door is not closing fully but it was fully closing when i saw and felt with hand my self.

    3s seems the only option. On a side note, i have felt that 3s people do not take old cars seriously now. I have always been going to them for the past 10 years for all sort of work but now their quality of work has reduced. Their high cost of labor is not justified any more.
    Oh that's a complicated issue then I thought it could be something simple.
    I have got only the Tuning done from Honda till now and i was satisfied with them, I have a habit of standing on the heads of mechanic and keep questioning them what they are doing and inspecting each and every thing. Anyways this issue is little bit later in my To do list. I have to get many things done of my car on urgent basis like My viper is very lose need to get new before it rains, Oil Change, Low light of headlight cant see at night etc
    Honda Civic VTI 2002

  20. #739
    PakWheeler Follow
    ammadd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    4
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by curiousdevil View Post
    Same smell issue got serviced from abubakr


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This issue is with every one very strange. Do you have the dust smell issue or smoke from outside entering the car regardless circulation or both issues?
    Honda Civic VTI 2002

  21. #740
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    HellsGuardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,206
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ammadd View Post
    Oh that's a complicated issue then I thought it could be something simple.
    I have got only the Tuning done from Honda till now and i was satisfied with them, I have a habit of standing on the heads of mechanic and keep questioning them what they are doing and inspecting each and every thing. Anyways this issue is little bit later in my To do list. I have to get many things done of my car on urgent basis like My viper is very lose need to get new before it rains, Oil Change, Low light of headlight cant see at night etc

    go for Phillips rallyvision, very good light

    and i am not exactly sure what the issue is, these are just some of the possible reasons. Yes change wiper on time otherwise it will scratch windshield

    I also stand with mechanic all the time, in fact point out things if he is careless which they are now btw... Its just my observation that 3s mechanics are not very interested in doing work of older models. I hope timing belt has been changed?

    edit: haha another one with same issue lol looks like abubakar treated our condensers poorly. I will have a look at workshop manual and see what it suggests regarding AC service

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 40 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •