5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Honda Civic 7th Gen. Fan Club

I tried searching Pakwheels.Com for a 'Honda Civic 7th Gen. Fan Club' thread but my search returned no results therefore i thought of making a new thread regarding this. Here is some information taken off Wikipedia regarding the Honda Civic 7th Generation:

The seventh generation of the Honda Civic was released in September 2000 as 2001 model. Compared to its predecessor, it retained similar exterior dimensions, but increased significantly in interior space thus bumping up Civic to a compact car size segment. There was a flat rear floor, giving better comfort to the rear seat passengers. This generation abandoned the front double wishbone suspension, which had been used in the fourth to sixth generations, replacing it with MacPherson strut.
    A 115 hp (86 kW) engine powered all Civics (except EX and Si), up 9 hp (7 kW) from the previous model. Power in the EX remained at 127 hp (95 kW), and all non-Si engines were stroked to 1.7 liters.

In 2003, the Civic was given new tail lights which created a circle when illuminated. For 2004, the Civic was given a facelifted front end with new headlights, bumper, and grille; it also received side skirts. In 2005 the U.S Honda introduced the Special Edition. It was available in LX or EX Special Edition.

The hybrid version arrived at North America in spring 2002.[1] It used both a small 1.3 L I4 main gasoline engine and auxiliary electric motors, producing a combined 93 hp. The electric motors are powered by a battery array which is charged by regenerative braking during deceleration, thus reducing exhaust emissions and extending fuel mileage to 46 mpg city / 51 mpg highway with the manual transmission according to EPA fuel mileage estimates.[2]

Honda Civic 7th Gen. Fan Club - 800px 2001 2003 Honda Civic sedan

Honda Civic 7th Gen. Fan Club - 800px 2000 2002 Honda Civic GLi sedan 01

Facelift Honda Civic 7th Gen.

Honda Civic 7th Gen. Fan Club - 800px 04 05 Honda Civic LX coupe

Thy name's 'Fahad'. Powered by D16™​.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ammadd View Post
    Lol same here bro i also got fully serviced by Abu bakr..
    I think i should visit Honda and get it checked if it's not a costly work. Btw i am also getting outside smell regardless of recirculation is on or off

Sent from my ONE E1001 using PW Forums mobile app
    after u told me that recirculation not making any affect on wats app i checked the function today by driving behind a diesel truck emitting tons to smoke nd with recirculated button on and blower at full i didnt felt any smoke in cabin even after driving 5-7 minutes behind that horrible truck so someone messed ur vent or mayb it's not closing properly

Sent from my LG-LS980 using PW Forums mobile app
    What's Behind You, Doesn't Matter - Enzo Ferrari

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MrUnknown View Post
    after u told me that recirculation not making any affect on wats app i checked the function today by driving behind a diesel truck emitting tons to smoke nd with recirculated button on and blower at full i didnt felt any smoke in cabin even after driving 5-7 minutes behind that horrible truck so someone messed ur vent or mayb it's not closing properly

Okay thanks. In same condition my car behaviour is as follow
    When re circulation is off and i am behind a truck, Whole smoke comes inside.
    When re circulation is on and i am behind a truck i can feel the smoke but it is very less around 15-20% of the smoke maybe. So do you think it is the vent issue or there could be something other issue?
    Btw have you changed Vipers till now? Should i go with OEM or Bosch vipers blade. My experience with open market stuff is not good like i bought Pressure Washer Car Nozzel from a reputed shop and they had all OEM honda parts. The Pressure water nozzel color faded within a month and it is not throwing water so i am reluctant to buy vipers from outside shops what do you recommend ?
    Honda Civic VTI 2002

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Okay thanks. In same condition my car behaviour is as follow
    When re circulation is off and i am behind a truck, Whole smoke comes inside.
    When re circulation is on and i am behind a truck i can feel the smoke but it is very less around 15-20% of the smoke maybe. So do you think it is the vent issue or there could be something other issue?
    Btw have you changed Vipers till now? Should i go with OEM or Bosch vipers blade. My experience with open market stuff is not good like i bought Pressure Washer Car Nozzel from a reputed shop and they had all OEM honda parts. The Pressure water nozzel color faded within a month and it is not throwing water so i am reluctant to buy vipers from outside shops what do you recommend ?
    i bought vipers for om f10 caltex pump wali shop back in days and they served me real well they were sold to me as Bosch (fake i believe) for 500rs lekin they served me wwll for 2 years mind k i use viper 4-5 times a day whej ever i get in car i usw them with windshield wash fluid (abad habbit i have) but now m using some bylon brand and there r also fantastic nd 4 way adjustable too... got em for 350 rs

Bosch ones were used to make squeaking noise some times the current ones r super quiet

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i bought vipers for om f10 caltex pump wali shop back in days and they served me real well they were sold to me as Bosch (fake i believe) for 500rs lekin they served me wwll for 2 years mind k i use viper 4-5 times a day whej ever i get in car i usw them with windshield wash fluid (abad habbit i have) but now m using some bylon brand and there r also fantastic nd 4 way adjustable too... got em for 350 rs

Bosch ones were used to make squeaking noise some times the current ones r super quiet

thanks for quick response
    From where did you bought them and which windshield washer you are using and price, Is it better than plain water? . I think i should try local ones OEM are too costly more than 4k price and rubbers extra 2k+

Honda Civic VTI 2002

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

From where did you bought them and which windshield washer you are using and price, Is it better than plain water? . I think i should try local ones OEM are too costly more than 4k price and rubbers extra 2k+

you need only rubber or full wipers?
    Oem rubbers last very long though. Since the car came, i have only changed them three times.

You can use distil water as washer fluid so that lines do not clog up, if you like, you can mix some glass cleaner. I use AC water filtered with a 10rupees wala breathing filter available at medicine shops to remove physical impurities

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

donnt change rubbers only i did on my ex ride and they wore of in 2 months get full vipers. i got em from i103

M using distilled water nothing fancy.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Last night strange thing happened. I was coming from bahria to isb.

Throughout the way, i felt that fan is running constantly but i decided to ignore it. When i reached home, i parked the car, switch off engine and removed the key and stepped outside and saw that one of the radiator fan is still running. That was really strange for me... I touched radiator cap and it was cold. At first i thought thermostat has gone bad but then i realized that only one fan is working that too with engine off. So i opened fuse box and as i was trying to pull out fan relay, it gave a click and fan turned off lol

I guess the relay was stuck... looks like a replacement is incoming.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

can anyone share the picture of trunk tray u r using? mine is made of cardboard nd is in worst condition dono if its oem or not

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^ yes oem is made up of cardboard. btw you can go to any carpenter shop and he will make you a new one in no time.

Mine is also in bad shape especially from centre... a water bottle leaked and it caused the cardboard to go soft and break

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by HellsGuardian View Post
    ^ yes oem is made up of cardboard. btw you can go to any carpenter shop and he will make you a new one in no time.

Mine is also in bad shape especially from centre... a water bottle leaked and it caused the cardboard to go soft and break
    same here its broken and is very soft dono wat previous owner did to it... ur is in one piece? a picture would b really helpful if thst possible for u + how much would fabrication cost?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

same here its broken and is very soft dono wat previous owner did to it... ur is in one piece? a picture would b really helpful if thst possible for u + how much would fabrication cost?

Should be within 1000-2000. Go to any wood shop who sells lasani wood/cardboard (like in G9 I&T center) buy a piece of your choice and ask them to cut it according to this shape (the shape of trunk). 30minutes job at max

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

http://www.civicforums.com/forums/11...pare-tire.html

Honda Civic 7th Gen Fan Club -1725375
    can anyone share the picture of trunk tray u r using? mine is made of cardboard nd is in worst condition dono if its oem or not

Chaudhry

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Bought This CIVIC EXI Prosmatic

Well i have bought this civic some days ago from pakwheels, car is no doubt real beast and in best condition , but i have noticed an issue , when i was on a signal car was on parking , but when i switch the gear to D , the car didn't drive automatically and not even on R , it took hard press of race , i have noticed front tyres were very hot , what can be the issue , must be the issue with it's breaks . but then after 5 minutes the issue resolved automatically and since then no issue found again , what will be the real issue , People ?
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Ferguson keeps himself young and needs football to stay young and football needs him

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by aghashehraz View Post
    Well i have bought this civic some days ago from pakwheels, car is no doubt real beast and in best condition , but i have noticed an issue , when i was on a signal car was on parking , but when i switch the gear to D , the car didn't drive automatically and not even on R , it took hard press of race , i have noticed front tyres were very hot , what can be the issue , must be the issue with it's breaks . but then after 5 minutes the issue resolved automatically and since then no issue found again , what will be the real issue , People ?
    Ma shaa allah maintained car.
    Get the brake pads checked could be its issue

Honda Civic VTI 2002

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Guys what is size of Wipers in inch i was going to order so wanted to know..

Honda Civic VTI 2002

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Aslaam o Alikum everyone! I want to buy Civic VTI Oriel prosmatic (2002 to 2005) for my father as he is a big fan of this very model
    My range is 1 million. I went through some adds on pakwheels but there are few concerns in my mind regarding my choice decision:

1) Whether I'll be able to get a clean civic? as I have zero knowledge of the engine and all that stuff which needs to be check while buying a used car. Well, there are services like carsure, but are those people reliable?

2) As this car will be nearly 12 years old, so I am assuming that it'll give me issues while I go to murree or for long drives and what is the regular maintenance cost for this car?

3) What will be the fuel avg for this old model? It must be low as 8 or 7 km/L.

These are few concerns which are compelling me to change my decision and go for the small Japanese imported car.

Regards,

Daniel

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

MA looks like its very clean and in good condition. Can u plz share how much it costs u?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

MASHALLAH clean ride. plz share its price in pm. whats the mileage? please do change timing belt, timing bearing (if needed), use coolant if not used, gear oil etc.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Get brake service done, it may be that brake callipers are getting stuck due to un-lubricated pin or the piston getting stuck. get it checked asap

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Car costed me In Rs 8 lakhs , Total mileage on ODO is 164k , but the car has driven carefully , engine will go long Inshallah

Quote Originally Posted by dani.uet12 View Post
    MA looks like its very clean and in good condition. Can u plz share how much it costs u?
    Ferguson keeps himself young and needs football to stay young and football needs him

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 LastLast

User Tag List