4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Our All New Civic 8th Gen--- // RAPTOR \\

Hey guys hope you read my thread in the best of your spirits and health.
    First of All, thanks to Almighty Allah for making me reach to this position and write about ride I wanted to own for like years. May Allah enable me/us to come up to his expectations and be grateful to him for literally countless blessings he always showers on us!
    Well, after saving amount for like a year from our previously purchased Swift, we had been in a great befuddlement ever since new Corolla was launched. New shape corolla in addition to having better front than its predecessor, fuel efficient & more responsive engine and also better interior; thanks to its better colored wooden paneling, always tempted me a lot. BUT, my natural inclination towards 8th Gen civic weighed far more than cold feet arising from upcoming 9th Gen civic in perhaps less than 6 to 8 months span. This actually became the reason why I didn’t deign to spend over Rs. 2.2 Million for oriel rather went for simple VTI (base model). Moreover, the interior of civic to me always seemed very mesmerizing and was one of the major factors that made me fall for civic…
    In that puzzlement, I did approach many respectful PakWheelers and trust me every member guided me, advised me with probably the most sincere preference. I would like to take this opportunity to give my hearty thanks particularly to Airomerix, Immad100, 309, max414, Pyromaniac… Thanks a lot guys. God bless you all.
    The minimal delivery time of civic was yet a bonus in comparison to FOUR months of delivery time for Altis (any variant) as I couldn’t afford to wait for that longer…
    But I pay my heartiest thanks to Allah for creating such opportunities for me that I ended up buying this absolutely magnificent ride. CIVIC… the pleasure starts right after you open the door and place yourself in its cockpit… the marvelous digital speedometer, the unique tachometer, the most appealing dash, comfortable seats and monstrous engine MASHALLAH… The throttle response, the brake stability, the quiet cabin and buttery handling… Everything’s just great MASHALAH
    I aint much into modifying the ride but will be going for some changes like:
     Alloy Rims (any member/ non member having genuine Alloys of Oriel for sale may pls contact me)
     Keyless Entry (already done)
     Tires ( Already installed Yokohama dB v 550)
     Fog lights
     Audio System (Suggestions required for LCD system assuring high quality audio and video)
     Suggestions/Recommendations regarding additional modification are required from all members

And Now, here I am presenting our all new 8th Gen Civic MT VTI.
    Our All New Civic 8th Gen---  RAPTOR  -306514

Our All New Civic 8th Gen---  RAPTOR  -306515

Our All New Civic 8th Gen---  RAPTOR  -306516

Our All New Civic 8th Gen---  RAPTOR  -306517

Our All New Civic 8th Gen---  RAPTOR  -306518

Do give your valued feedback. Thanks

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    52 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by rockerguy View Post
    im also kinda inclined towards this one... the best part about this rim is that i dont need to change my tires to 16" size... its 15" rim.. so yes... there are chances that i ultimately go for this one...
    can anyone share the experience of switching to 16" rim from 15", in terms of drive, fuel consumption, effect on suspension etc?
    bro, try to stick with the stock dia as far as u can... cz no matter what, larger dias do matter to some extent. our paki civic's abs, ebd, power steering, speedo etc all are caliberated with 15 inches.

ur abs performance WILL decrease to a considerable extent by moving to a larger rim size.

however, if u do want to change it to 16 inches, then try not to go beyond 2% difference which u can calculate via online tire size calculators as another bro has already mentioned.

if u plan to stick wd 15", go for the genuine oriel style rims as they look better than any other design on this car...

also install electrical door mirrors wd turn sinals. they'll surely make ur ride look ""
    Agar chy bu'tt' hain Jama'at ki Aasteenon main - Mujhay Hai Hukm-e-Aazaan LA ILA HA ILL ALLAH...!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    52 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Our All New Civic 8th Gen--- // RAPTOR \\ - 344148

Our All New Civic 8th Gen--- // RAPTOR \\ - 344149

Our All New Civic 8th Gen--- // RAPTOR \\ - 344150

accord's oem 16" rims for 60k??? o teri... which shop is this???

its better for u to get awesome 17" rims for upto 30k max than going for these...! or may be oem honda oriel alloys for 40k instead.
    Agar chy bu'tt' hain Jama'at ki Aasteenon main - Mujhay Hai Hukm-e-Aazaan LA ILA HA ILL ALLAH...!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RollOnBigMaMa View Post
    bro, try to stick with the stock dia as far as u can... cz no matter what, larger dias do matter to some extent. our paki civic's abs, ebd, power steering, speedo etc all are caliberated with 15 inches.

ur abs performance WILL decrease to a considerable extent by moving to a larger rim size.

however, if u do want to change it to 16 inches, then try not to go beyond 2% difference which u can calculate via online tire size calculators as another bro has already mentioned.

if u plan to stick wd 15", go for the genuine oriel style rims as they look better than any other design on this car...

also install electrical door mirrors wd turn sinals. they'll surely make ur ride look ""
    Thanks a lot for advice man... Surely 15" is a best buy... the max i may go for would be 16" but then ill adjust the overall height by taking a tire with reduced aspect ratio i.e. something like 205/60 or 55/R16
    Im in look of some tempting options in 15" though, OEM would be second option perhaps... im trying to find something new yet elegant ..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

accord's oem 16" rims for 60k??? o teri... which shop is this???

its better for u to get awesome 17" rims for upto 30k max than going for these...! or may be oem honda oriel alloys for 40k instead.
    Saif Traders, Lahore...
    The shopkeeper was just too clever/cunning in sugar coating the deal... and made it look too unnatural... :s
    Anyone... From my experience, I comfortably can say that you need to be too smart and well informed of market, before making just ANY DEAL with them... or they will rip you off, straight away...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

that guy is selling expensive rims man.
    where in islamabad did you see the oem rims for 25k ? how was the quality ?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

OEM werent for 25K... They Chinese copy were for this price...They were available with that Mr. Riaz Khan as well. and he quoted the same price to me..
    the quality of chinese ones as seen looks pretty good... performance wise, they work satisfactory, thats what ive heard....
    But they did appear a little heavier than OEM ones, to me particularly...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

how about we take a weighing machine along and weigh the stock rim with the chinese copy, if the weight is same then its good, if its a bit lower than stock then too good
    whose going to wait for someone to sell their oem rims :/ and rollonbigmama is right that in 15' no other rim suits this car except the oem itself. thats what i think.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@all,

Guys i need some suggestions regarding the rims. After getting to know that @rocker bhai is looking for new rims for his Raptor, a keera is now bugging me aswell to change the OEM honda rims of my white civic with something japanese now would it be a wise decision to go to for after market rims and losing the original honda rims? how much can the OEM ones fetch for me? I have a rough idea that any japanese rim like rays or vollks would be around 35-40k in 15'' size. I have 205 tires atm and with after market rims the widht of the tires would be able to stretch further which would make them grip better and also will look better
    VTEC did not kicked in ooooo

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@309. since the white one is with your dad, its better to keep it sober otherwise you can look for the rims like fouad bhai has on his viper.
    hey PM me your email address. gota share some idea for python pictures wont attach in a pm here.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    52 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thumbs up

Saif Traders, Lahore...
    The shopkeeper was just too clever/cunning in sugar coating the deal... and made it look too unnatural... :s
    Anyone... From my experience, I comfortably can say that you need to be too smart and well informed of market, before making just ANY DEAL with them... or they will rip you off, straight away...
    u are totally right bro... they are all aligators with their mouths open... people abuse the government, president etc but they don't look at themselves what they are doing with the others... Allah Maaf kre..

bro, my suggestion is that try to find a guy who has recently bought alloys for his car. just discuss with him and also look for a person who is really informed of the market and is a good negotiator with these types of people.

and, I have been i silent reader of all the threads related to 8th gen civic. my dad has one but i don't. InshAllah hoping to get one soon.

btw, i love ur raptor. she is AWESOME.

thumbs up bro

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    52 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by 309 View Post
    @all,

Guys i need some suggestions regarding the rims. After getting to know that @rocker bhai is looking for new rims for his Raptor, a keera is now bugging me aswell to change the OEM honda rims of my white civic with something japanese now would it be a wise decision to go to for after market rims and losing the original honda rims? how much can the OEM ones fetch for me? I have a rough idea that any japanese rim like rays or vollks would be around 35-40k in 15'' size. I have 205 tires atm and with after market rims the widht of the tires would be able to stretch further which would make them grip better and also will look better
    bro, the wisest decision would be to stick with the stock oriel alloys if u plan to keep the dia 15".

any other design just spoils the sesky oriel look. fully stock oriel ka apna maza hai yawr.

believe me i myself have tried and it just looked yuck...

if u plan to go for rays or volks, then go for 17" or 18". those will suit ur ride.

and never lose ur original honda rims bro.. u can sell the aftermarket ones and oem ones without the car but u can never sell ur car without those rims if its an oriel.

dealersh*ts just say k pai G, stock rim te hega nai... 1 lakh kam hogya... damn.

i hope u get my point.

if u want wider tyres, just change em to 215 or 225. they'll be just fine without causing any disturbance...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bhai jaan when are you going back?
    R18 boyz!.....Powered by Honda

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Update: All 15" rims

SO GUYS!! How do these 15" rims look?
    Our All New Civic 8th Gen---  RAPTOR  -344545

Our All New Civic 8th Gen---  RAPTOR  -344546

Our All New Civic 8th Gen--- // RAPTOR \\ - 344547

Our All New Civic 8th Gen---  RAPTOR  -344548

Our All New Civic 8th Gen---  RAPTOR  -344549
    Attached Images Attached Images  

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by t_tazster View Post
    how about we take a weighing machine along and weigh the stock rim with the chinese copy, if the weight is same then its good, if its a bit lower than stock then too good
    whose going to wait for someone to sell their oem rims :/ and rollonbigmama is right that in 15' no other rim suits this car except the oem itself. thats what i think.
    You're right about the oem ones suiting the most with 8th gen, undoubtedly... And you must be remembering that i was pretty much into getting OEM rims... in fact i was trying finding them very actively and agressively... BUT... now after seraching market, my mentality is kinda changed, and i feel like going for something different rather than being conventional and do as the romans do :p
    Just for a change, I am likely to go for something other than OEM rims, regardless of whether they look better or lower than OEM ones... lets see

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 309 View Post
    @all,

Just like RollOnBig bro said, its really hard to find 15" rims that look better than OEM ones... i have been through the same phase and trust me.. its hard... if i were you i would stick to OEM ones IF i had to keep the same size... BUT YES.. if you plant to go for 16" or 17" then certainly, the looks of your car will greatly enhance...
    In my case, im bound to stick to 15" size as i lately got my brand New YOkO tyres and cant afford to change them now... And only because im not having OEM rims, ill go for aftermarket rims inshallah...
    Anyway... Good luck mate

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

u are totally right bro... they are all aligators with their mouths open... people abuse the government, president etc but they don't look at themselves what they are doing with the others... Allah Maaf kre..

bro, my suggestion is that try to find a guy who has recently bought alloys for his car. just discuss with him and also look for a person who is really informed of the market and is a good negotiator with these types of people.

and, I have been i silent reader of all the threads related to 8th gen civic. my dad has one but i don't. InshAllah hoping to get one soon.

btw, i love ur raptor. she is AWESOME.

thumbs up bro
    Thank You So much bro.... Raptor feels honored and thankful for your kind words

Quote Originally Posted by airomerix View Post
    Bhai jaan when are you going back?
    Suba Inshallah... Any thing important?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

put this rims in 16" or 17" they look very cool

Our All New Civic 8th Gen---  RAPTOR  -344561

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

try these with the tyres on them . i think they will somewhat look like the OEM rims which viper has ! remember to get a honda emblem for the centre.
    Our All New Civic 8th Gen---  RAPTOR  -344563

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The second set of rims (5 Spoke) looks better.

And no nothing important. Was just wondering about a small Raptor and Tornado GTG.
    R18 boyz!.....Powered by Honda

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MRTOYOTA View Post
    put this rims in 16" or 17" they look very cool

Our All New Civic 8th Gen--- // RAPTOR \\ - 344561
    Thanks for the feedback but dude the bottle neck is that i cant go for 16" or 17' rims...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

User Tag List