My car was fiited with some damn stiff springs by the previous owner. I think he wanted to raise the car after fitting CNG. Anyways the suspension was damn hard & go thuk thuk on every bump.
I changed the rear springs with genuine springs from same model (bought from a fellow PW) alongwith complete rear rubber bushings. now the rear part has gone low but i dont mind it as it looks good & the suspension in rear is working great without any noise.
The problem is with the front part. the right spring is too hard & cant even be pressed by applying pressure by hand. the left one is satisfactory. due to this there is a height difference of almost 2" inches b/w both sides.
I want to change the springs. I checked out the market but almost all were desi springs b/w Rs 3000-4000 (pair).
I need ur advice on following (keeping in mind that i m a liitle low on budget):
1. should i go for new desi springs?
2. should i buy genuine (as they say) from KABAAR market?
3. Should i go for coilovers (can they b fiitted on stock struts)?
4. wats the comfort level of coilovers & provide estimated prices of some satisfactory ones.
5. btw how to check which springs will fit.
I dont race or Drag, so i m looking for comfort but in relation to Pakistani roads.
Thnx in Advance.
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad