Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 2012 Honda Civic-Worst car flop of the year

2012 Honda Civic.....

Like the new Jetta, the latest Civic was designed only for the U.S. market. The 2012 redesign plummeted in Consumer Reports scores from one of the best small cars to one of the worst, Fisher says. Its nimble handling was replaced with a “soggy” suspension, and braking distances are too long. The interior quality also declined, with lots of hard plastics throughout the cabin.

Worst car flops of 2011 - Yahoo! Autos

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by immad100 View Post
    i was planning to buy a 9th gen next year but i'm highly disapointed by that(gone thru many reviews over it)....thats why ive planned to get another 8th gen booked next month.

Well inshallah I shall be booking it too next month to get 2012 invoice Not worth waiting for 9th gen ,I have decided the color as well (White) but still confused between Manual and Prosmatec What have you decided ?? My concern is its consumption and CNG adaptability ...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^nice choice.white is the new black. As far as manual or automatic is concerned. If u plan running ur car on CNG then go for manual or else nothing like prosmatec. The ever increasing traffic on roads is making it cumbersome to drive manuals.auto are the future preferred
    'RESPECT',DIY projects: 1) 'CRUISEMATEC' 1st PKDM 8th Gen Civic with OEM Honda CRUISE CONTROL 2)Steering Audio Controls 3)AUX for OEM 8th Gen 6 CD CHANGER 4)Leather RED H logo!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

that means Atlas has no plans bringing 9th-gen in near future. 8th gen is here since 6 years already, what do u guys think will it be able to break the 9 year record of Indus Corolla?
    if tc=p then hc=m where tc is equal to toyota corolla and p is equal to paindu, and hc is equal to honda civic and m is equal to moron

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Prosmatec all the way ! Peace of mind ! If you are buying the car to race, then only go for manual, but if you want to drive the car in the city for day to day use, nothing beats Prosmatec, zindagi ko asan banaye Prosmatec ! Remember traffic jams and the clutch ?

Although i also dont like CNG on these cars, the person i bought my current 7th gen prosmatec from, had installed CNG in it, i run on petrol when roaming around near home or when the trip is short, and on CNG when the trip is longer like above 5-10km... its working fine !

P.S. my previous car (97 civic, 6th gen automatic transmission) was run on CNG from 2005-2011, no issues whatsoever ! CNG was installed when the car had done 40k and i kept the car till 125k, the car was awesome no issues !

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Education is not any Degree or Certificate.
    Education is the our attitude,language & behaviour with others in life............!!!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The design of the 2012 Civic seems to be have been with a very North American influence - it just lacks the Japanese innovation and looks that previous generations carried.

Even BMW a few years ago went very North American on their 3 and 5 series design and got a lot of negative publicity before they backtracked on following models.

I know they all want to capture the US market, but Americans will always prefer their lousy Fords and Chryslers to imports anyway, especially the red necks so why bother trying to make them happy?

Honda should focus on their remaining market which is growing steadily over the years.
    Hopefully the next generation will be a far better car, in terms of both looks and value. Till then I plan on hanging on to my reborn
    2010 Honda Civic Vti Oriel Auto - "Black Widow"!
    KISS French, DRESS Italian, DRIVE Japanese - BE Pakistani !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

User Tag List