Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: DIfference in Civic vti oriel 2010/2011 navigation?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default DIfference in Civic vti oriel 2010/2011 navigation?

Hi, i'm planning to get a 2010/2011 slightly used civic and had a question in regards to the navigation system. I know in 2010 Honda pk came up with enw nav system. Was this nav system not avialable prior to 2010 models? From what ive read here that seems to be the case, but i've seen some pictures for online ads of 2009 models which do show that they have nav.

Secondly, if a 2010 civic has factory installed nav system, does it come with bluetooth for phone, a2dp audio, sd card, usb port, etc? Thats what i mainly need the nav syste for (the media player function) rather than the nav.
    can someone clarify.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

its been discussed many a times. use the search feature. however the fol thread might help you:
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/car...mars-dvd-4sale
    'RESPECT',DIY projects: 1) 'CRUISEMATEC' 1st PKDM 8th Gen Civic with OEM Honda CRUISE CONTROL 2)Steering Audio Controls 3)AUX for OEM 8th Gen 6 CD CHANGER 4)Leather RED H logo!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by zunny View Post
    its been discussed many a times. use the search feature. however the fol thread might help you:
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/car...mars-dvd-4sale
    This doesnt exactly answer my question. In fact it doesnt answer it at all. The onky thing i can deduce from that link is that there are after market nav units available, that almost look factory fitted, and maybe thats what i saw in the 2009 civics. I am not sure if that is what you were implying.

Secondly, all my questions are still unanswered. If what you linked to is aftermarket, and i want factory fitted nav in 2010 civic, will that have bluetooth, rear view,etc.

I searched and could not find anything, which is why i posted. So if youve got more info id appreciate it.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

the FF navi system comes with rev cam too,

honda didn't change any specs on the system. they gonna continue providing the same until their vendor stops producing this unit...

u ll have BT, voice Navi, Rev CAM, mp3,4, dvd, etc...
    people who use Highbeams.. once day would suffer too bigtime. People who drive slow on fast lanes, remember one day a vehicle carryin ur son, dad might get late to hospital coz people like u. underaged driving will land u in bigtime trouble one day or the other.. And the Blue indication light on ur speedometer denotes "High Beams"

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Zank1 View Post
    This doesnt exactly answer my question. In fact it doesnt answer it at all. The onky thing i can deduce from that link is that there are after market nav units available, that almost look factory fitted, and maybe thats what i saw in the 2009 civics. I am not sure if that is what you were implying.

Secondly, all my questions are still unanswered. If what you linked to is aftermarket, and i want factory fitted nav in 2010 civic, will that have bluetooth, rear view,etc.

I searched and could not find anything, which is why i posted. So if youve got more info id appreciate it.
    facory fitted or after market both have the options of rear cam,bluetooth,ipod,aux DVD etc etc. Honda charges 55k n its quality is better than the reat of the products aval in market. If im not wrong Honda units are supplied by trackingworld(not sure though).u can contact them.im sure theres a thread and link to their site somewhere here on pw as i saw it quite a while back.they will charge u around same price as Honda.there are several qualities aval in the market starting from rockmars,the one in the link n yet another which istafa111 has got is his ride. Thats the sole reason i asked you to use the search feature. Fouadbakht discussed and gave a comprehensive revies in his VIper thread. Istafa111 in his nonprosmatecII thread and at many other threads its been discussed.price range of after market is from 16k~30k without navi to with navi and rear view cam. U will need to see the comparisons/reviews of the users of both systems. Call Honda they should now be installing OEM navi at their dealerships by now.
    'RESPECT',DIY projects: 1) 'CRUISEMATEC' 1st PKDM 8th Gen Civic with OEM Honda CRUISE CONTROL 2)Steering Audio Controls 3)AUX for OEM 8th Gen 6 CD CHANGER 4)Leather RED H logo!

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List