Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Honda Civic 2005 Vti CNG Problem

ASSALAM-O-ALAIKUM
    <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comHonda Civic 2005 Vti CNG Problem - PI own Honda Civic 2005 Vti on CNG. At present I am facing 2 following problems:

<o:p></o:p>
    • When I run it on CNG in 4<SUP>th</SUP> or 5<SUP>th</SUP> gear and apply brakes and push clutch its RPM shoots up to 3 and comes down after 15 to 20 seconds. Same condition if I change gear from 5<SUP>th</SUP> to 4<SUP>th</SUP> or 4<SUP>th</SUP> to 3<SUP>rd</SUP>. It does not do that on Petrol.
    • On Petrol when its fuel gauge declines to remaining 25% capacity, it starts missing, but when its 50% to 75% its ok. (Remember, I changed its INJECTORS a year ago)
    Please suggest solution to my problems and also suggest any good mechanic in KHI who can fix these problems and set CNG and Petrol average on reasonable cost.
    Regards,
    Zeeshan Kazi</ST1

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    18 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Zen_K View Post
    ASSALAM-O-ALAIKUM
    <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comHonda Civic 2005 Vti CNG Problem - PI own Honda Civic 2005 Vti on CNG. At present I am facing 2 following problems:

• When I run it on CNG in 4<SUP>th</SUP> or 5<SUP>th</SUP> gear and apply brakes and push clutch its RPM shoots up to 3 and comes down after 15 to 20 seconds. Same condition if I change gear from 5<SUP>th</SUP> to 4<SUP>th</SUP> or 4<SUP>th</SUP> to 3<SUP>rd</SUP>. It does not do that on Petrol.
    • On Petrol when its fuel gauge declines to remaining 25% capacity, it starts missing, but when its 50% to 75% its ok. (Remember, I changed its INJECTORS a year ago)
    Please suggest solution to my problems and also suggest any good mechanic in KHI who can fix these problems and set CNG and Petrol average on reasonable cost.
    Regards,
    Zeeshan Kazi</ST1
    About missing on petrol I can say that your fuel pump is culprit change it or you may get stuck on road somewhere(I may sound harsh but I am saying it after going through the same, although I was stuck in front of a workshop and not on highway.
    As for CNG. please elaborate exactly when do you press clutch, while the vehicle is in going at speed or when it is at dead slow speed

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List