Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 163 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,140 of 3253
Like Tree1844Likes

Thread: Honda Civic 2013: Pakistan launch

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    alimalik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    28
    Posts
    493
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Honda Civic 2013: Pakistan launch

    Good news for all Honda Civic fans in Pakistan that Honda has now confirmed its availability of the New Civic between October and November this Year (2012). The production of current model has been stopped ( CONFIRMED NEWS ). Honda Atlas is now in the process of clearing stock.There is no exact word on its price, but it is estimated that it will fall between 21 lac and 23 lac depending on the model.

    INSHALLAH CIVIC IS ABOUT TO BE LAUNCHED IN MOST LIKELY SEPTEMBER....maybe its booking starts prior to the official launch but thts unconfirmed....

    buckle up every1 the wait is almost over inshALLAH.....







    Attached Images Attached Images    

  2. #2121
    PakWheeler Follow
    RN427's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    25
    Posts
    677
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RollOnBigMaMa View Post
    You own a city in this shitty color. lol.
    Don't make me angry Mr.Big Mama...I am damn serious...I can simply not tolerate people here degrading such a beautiful colour made by ATLAS HONDA!!!

    I think all of you are goofs that you don't like Silver colour!!!

    Will put up a picture of my CITY soon and make you all jealous if you thing I am joking here!!!
    For swift and gutsy response use CIVIC!!!

  3. #2122
    PakWheeler Follow
    RN427's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    25
    Posts
    677
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SAAB73 View Post
    Well u can notch one for silver coloured honda .....just booked mine yesterday
    MA SHA ALLAH so you also booked it in White...Very good!!!
    For swift and gutsy response use CIVIC!!!

  4. #2123
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mubeenshahid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Sargodha
    Age
    25
    Posts
    8,355
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    White or habanero red is awesome in 8th gen and white iin 9thgen

    Sent from my Galaxy S2
    Aunda Fan

  5. #2124
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    shk_54's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,000
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RN427 View Post
    Wanting to see Alabaster Silver Civic 9th Gens in majority on roads of Islamabad but till now I have seen more Taffeta Whites so am pretty shocked to see that why people have so much obsession for this shitty colour!!!
    Now u hv every right to say this as u hv removed white city from ur display pic....but I don't understand why u like to force others to go for silver?
    Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply!

  6. #2125
    PakWheeler Follow
    RN427's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    25
    Posts
    677
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shk_54 View Post
    Now u hv every right to say this as u hv removed white city from ur display pic....but I don't understand why u like to force others to go for silver?
    Well I am not forcing anybody to go for Silver...I am just trying to say that nothing happens from colour...Main thing is the car which you have...White won't give you eternal happiness neither will Silver or any other colour and one time will come when you will get tired from that colour...I guess variety is the spice of life so all colours are good...Now am I right?

    But Guys please tell me one thing that what is so special in White which isn't in Silver...I bet you people won't have answer to my question...HAHA NOW DINT I MAKE YOU QUITE SO BETTER RESPECT SILVER COLOUR AS WELL!!!

    and I have 2 Cities...One in Silver and the other in White...I never felt that anyone out of the two is superior to the other but you people think that White is a far better colour than Silver which is not fair!!!
    For swift and gutsy response use CIVIC!!!

  7. #2126
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    sjehsan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,086
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RN427 View Post

    But Guys please tell me one thing that what is so special in White which isn't in Silver...I bet you people won't have answer to my question...HAHA NOW DINT I MAKE YOU QUITE SO BETTER RESPECT SILVER COLOUR AS WELL!!!

    and Can u tell me what is so special in SILVER, which is not in WHITE, Grey, Red, Blue!!!!

    Everyone have their own right!!! if one person is buying a car of 2.5Million Rs. he dont need your order to choose the color!!! it his / her own choice and right!!!!

    Stop forcing your choices on other!!!

    ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!

    you are acting same as Lahori1990 here in PWs! he is a joker and u r acting like one as well!
    Sent from my own Desktop Computer using my own Keyboard !!!

  8. #2127
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    shk_54's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,000
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RN427 View Post
    Wanting to see Alabaster Silver Civic 9th Gens in majority on roads of Islamabad but till now I have seen more Taffeta Whites so am pretty shocked to see that why people have so much obsession for this shitty colour!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by RN427 View Post
    Don't make me angry Mr.Big Mama...I am damn serious...I can simply not tolerate people here degrading such a beautiful colour made by ATLAS HONDA!!!

    I think all of you are goofs that you don't like Silver colour!!!

    Will put up a picture of my CITY soon and make you all jealous if you thing I am joking here!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by RN427 View Post
    Well I am not forcing anybody to go for Silver...I am just trying to say that nothing happens from colour...Main thing is the car which you have...White won't give you eternal happiness neither will Silver or any other colour and one time will come when you will get tired from that colour...I guess variety is the spice of life so all colours are good...Now am I right?

    But Guys please tell me one thing that what is so special in White which isn't in Silver...I bet you people won't have answer to my question...HAHA NOW DINT I MAKE YOU QUITE SO BETTER RESPECT SILVER COLOUR AS WELL!!!

    and I have 2 Cities...One in Silver and the other in White...I never felt that anyone out of the two is superior to the other but you people think that White is a far better colour than Silver which is not fair!!!
    Contradictory statements, U r drunk most of the time I guess
    Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply!

  9. #2128
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    sk_020's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    22
    Posts
    3,316
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RN427 View Post
    Don't make me angry Mr.Big Mama...I am damn serious...I can simply not tolerate people here degrading such a beautiful colour made by ATLAS HONDA!!!

    I think all of you are goofs that you don't like Silver colour!!!

    Will put up a picture of my CITY soon and make you all jealous if you thing I am joking here!!!
    Oh come on man.. What is so special in silver color?
    I own a city 2010 75k driven in silver color and MA my car falls in the category of well kept and decently souped up city's of Isb/rwp.
    But believe me. Silver color is no way near to black/white/habanero red in terms of detailing. The only plus point of this color is that it has very low maintenance. This is my personal experience.

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

  10. #2129
    PakWheeler Follow
    RN427's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    25
    Posts
    677
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Silver colour is better and more stylish than White...Please have a look at the pictures below and tell me whats less in this colour?

    Honestly tell me hasn't this colour got the aggressive looks?

    Honda civic 2013   Pakistan launch -1187877Honda civic 2013   Pakistan launch -1187878
    For swift and gutsy response use CIVIC!!!

  11. #2130
    PakWheeler Follow
    RN427's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    25
    Posts
    677
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sk_KingpiN View Post
    Oh come on man.. What is so special in silver color?
    I own a city 2010 75k driven in silver color and MA my car falls in the category of well kept and decently souped up city's of Isb/rwp.
    But believe me. Silver color is no way near to black/white/habanero red in terms of detailing. The only plus point of this color is that it has very low maintenance. This is my personal experience.

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    Yaar White seriosuly doesn't has those sexy looks like Silver...Acha tell me are you loving your CITY 2010...Saw your pictures on Pakwheels in the member's rides section and really like your car!!!

    and Silver in fresh paint like in 2013 and 2012 model looks very nice...It doesn't looks dull...Maybe your CITY is 2010 so its paint may have become dull now as this is the problem with Silver...SORRY FOR THAT!!!
    For swift and gutsy response use CIVIC!!!

  12. #2131
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fawadakbarkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    100
    Posts
    6,218
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    52 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Guys, leave him alone, he has some sort of psychic mental problem, obvious from the ultra foolish posts made by him. Either he is too smart or too stupid.
    Agar chy bu'tt' hain Jama'at ki Aasteenon main - Mujhay Hai Hukm-e-Aazaan LA ILA HA ILL ALLAH...!

  13. #2132
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fawadakbarkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    100
    Posts
    6,218
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    52 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RN427 View Post
    Silver colour is better and more stylish than White...Please have a look at the pictures below and tell me whats less in this colour?

    Honestly tell me hasn't this colour got the aggressive looks?

    Honda civic 2013   Pakistan launch -1187877Honda civic 2013   Pakistan launch -1187878
    OH MY GOD! I hate it! Such crappy looks! :puke:

    wait... its not the silver color.. its probably your friggin post, that's why the car looks so shitty.
    Agar chy bu'tt' hain Jama'at ki Aasteenon main - Mujhay Hai Hukm-e-Aazaan LA ILA HA ILL ALLAH...!

  14. #2133
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fawadakbarkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    100
    Posts
    6,218
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    52 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RN427 View Post
    Don't make me angry Mr.Big Mama...I am damn serious...I can simply not tolerate people here degrading such a beautiful colour made by ATLAS HONDA!!!

    I think all of you are goofs that you don't like Silver colour!!!

    Will put up a picture of my CITY soon and make you all jealous if you thing I am joking here!!!
    Does this mean I am screwed? I suggest you order honda to stop producing all colors but silver. Or your wrath will be upon them.

    Quote Originally Posted by shk_54 View Post
    Contradictory statements, U r drunk most of the time I guess
    He was BORN drunk.
    Agar chy bu'tt' hain Jama'at ki Aasteenon main - Mujhay Hai Hukm-e-Aazaan LA ILA HA ILL ALLAH...!

  15. #2134
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Docjunaid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sadiqabad
    Posts
    2,046
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RN427 View Post
    Silver colour is better and more stylish than White...Please have a look at the pictures below and tell me whats less in this colour?

    Honestly tell me hasn't this colour got the aggressive looks?

    Honda civic 2013   Pakistan launch -1187877Honda civic 2013   Pakistan launch -1187878
    Nope
    No Aggressiveness Here
    Glory Glory Manchester United

  16. #2135
    PakWheeler Follow
    RN427's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    25
    Posts
    677
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @Big Mama:

    Maaf kar de bhai...Kyun sirf ek rang ke liye panga le raha hai...Ok White is the best colour in the Universe....Now happy??
    For swift and gutsy response use CIVIC!!!

  17. #2136
    PakWheeler Follow
    RN427's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    25
    Posts
    677
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Docjunaid View Post
    Nope
    No Aggressiveness Here
    Silver colour se to aap sab logon ko Allah Waaste ka bair par gaya hai!!!
    For swift and gutsy response use CIVIC!!!

  18. #2137
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fawadakbarkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    100
    Posts
    6,218
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    52 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RN427 View Post
    @Big Mama:

    Maaf kar de bhai...Kyun sirf ek rang ke liye panga le raha hai...Ok White is the best colour in the universe....Ab khush!!!
    Haithay rakhh ustaad. The joke is on you!
    Agar chy bu'tt' hain Jama'at ki Aasteenon main - Mujhay Hai Hukm-e-Aazaan LA ILA HA ILL ALLAH...!

  19. #2138
    PakWheeler Follow
    SAAB73's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    14
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Hey ....Apart from the jokes above guys ....tell me what's the delivery time for civic prosmetic non oriel, I booked mine on 14th May and the sales guys are saying 2-3 months....should I pull some strings to get early delivery ?

  20. #2139
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Docjunaid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sadiqabad
    Posts
    2,046
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RN427 View Post
    Silver colour se to aap sab logon ko Allah Waaste ka bair par gaya hai!!!
    I ve two silver colored swift at home. I used to own a silver vitz. We used to own silver probox 2 years ago.
    Dont hate silver color, just dont like how u r portraying SILVER
    Glory Glory Manchester United

  21. #2140
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fawadakbarkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    100
    Posts
    6,218
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    52 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SAAB73 View Post
    Hey ....Apart from the jokes above guys ....tell me what's the delivery time for civic prosmetic non oriel, I booked mine on 14th May and the sales guys are saying 2-3 months....should I pull some strings to get early delivery ?
    well they MIGHT deliver your vehicle with in a month but just in case they don't, I suggest you start pulling the strings already. Don't take chances, if they spot a person who will merely ask them once a week, they'll try to delay as much as possible.
    Agar chy bu'tt' hain Jama'at ki Aasteenon main - Mujhay Hai Hukm-e-Aazaan LA ILA HA ILL ALLAH...!

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •