Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 119 of 163 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,380 of 3253
Like Tree1844Likes

Thread: Honda Civic 2013: Pakistan launch

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    alimalik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    29
    Posts
    493
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Honda Civic 2013: Pakistan launch

    Good news for all Honda Civic fans in Pakistan that Honda has now confirmed its availability of the New Civic between October and November this Year (2012). The production of current model has been stopped ( CONFIRMED NEWS ). Honda Atlas is now in the process of clearing stock.There is no exact word on its price, but it is estimated that it will fall between 21 lac and 23 lac depending on the model.

    INSHALLAH CIVIC IS ABOUT TO BE LAUNCHED IN MOST LIKELY SEPTEMBER....maybe its booking starts prior to the official launch but thts unconfirmed....

    buckle up every1 the wait is almost over inshALLAH.....







    Attached Images Attached Images    

  2. #2361
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    uzi602's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Abha
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,155
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I have received my civic. Pictures will be uploaded soon
    “Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude.”

  3. #2362
    PakWheeler Follow
    megatron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    27
    Posts
    214
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Salam PWers. Got my Civic about 2 weeks back. This is the first time we have owned a civic. I have noticed that the idling is not as smooth as my Altis. I double checked my neighbor's civic 8th gen and found the same "hiccups" on idling.

    To be honest i was not expecting such a thing and feel that civic is highly overrated. If anyone has solutions to this rough idling, kindly help.

    Regards,
    Bilal

  4. #2363
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    umair2203's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    3,984
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Yesterdays journey on the motorway ..fsd to Kamra. Average was 16.5kpl + for the whole trip with cruise set om 120kph

    Sent from my GT-I9300 Honda Civic 2013: Pakistan launch - aqe8yhyrusing Tapatalk 2
    Education is not any Degree or Certificate.
    Education is the our attitude,language & behaviour with others in life............!!!!

  5. #2364
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ahmad_yar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    45
    Posts
    6,809
    Follows
    27
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Tagged
    24 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umair2203 View Post
    Yesterdays journey on the motorway ..fsd to Kamra. Average was 16.5kpl + for the whole trip with cruise set om 120kph

    Sent from my GT-I9300 Honda Civic 2013: Pakistan launch - aqe8yhyrusing Tapatalk 2
    dear umair bhai
    MASHALLAH excellent avg. share more pics and ur experience with this beauty
    again buhat buhat mubarik ho
    www.facebook.com/AhmadYarsAutoSpa

  6. #2365
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    umair2203's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    3,984
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ahmad_yar View Post
    dear umair bhai
    MASHALLAH excellent avg. share more pics and ur experience with this beauty
    again buhat buhat mubarik ho
    Ahmed bhai I am on it sorry to keep you guys waiting. Thread is in the making, will upload ASAP !

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    Education is not any Degree or Certificate.
    Education is the our attitude,language & behaviour with others in life............!!!!

  7. #2366
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fawadakbarkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    100
    Posts
    6,221
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    52 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umair2203 View Post
    Yesterdays journey on the motorway ..fsd to Kamra. Average was 16.5kpl + for the whole trip with cruise set om 120kph

    Sent from my GT-I9300 Honda Civic 2013: Pakistan launch - aqe8yhyrusing Tapatalk 2
    Wooowww.... and this is with eurostars

    Sent From My Galaxy Note N8000 using PW Forums Mobile app
    Agar chy bu'tt' hain Jama'at ki Aasteenon main - Mujhay Hai Hukm-e-Aazaan LA ILA HA ILL ALLAH...!

  8. #2367
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    umair2203's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    3,984
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RollOnBigMaMa View Post
    Wooowww.... and this is with eurostars

    Sent From My Galaxy Note N8000 using PW Forums Mobile app
    Yup with Euros



    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    Education is not any Degree or Certificate.
    Education is the our attitude,language & behaviour with others in life............!!!!

  9. #2368
    PakWheeler Follow
    Rohban427's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    25
    Posts
    584
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    ^Which tyres will you install in your car?

  10. #2369
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    shk_54's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,003
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by megatron View Post
    Salam PWers. Got my Civic about 2 weeks back. This is the first time we have owned a civic. I have noticed that the idling is not as smooth as my Altis. I double checked my neighbor's civic 8th gen and found the same "hiccups" on idling.

    To be honest i was not expecting such a thing and feel that civic is highly overrated. If anyone has solutions to this rough idling, kindly help.

    Regards,
    Bilal
    bro i have had almost every model of civic since the first launch in 1994 in Pakistan... Honda is known for its noiseless and smooth engines and corolla doesnt even come close to it.. i dont agree with u
    Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply!

  11. #2370
    PakWheeler Follow
    adil155's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

  12. #2371
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    zunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Other
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,107
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    just read on another thread. the boot slamming can be fixed by getting the boot lock hook readjusted/screws tightened.apparantly the chaps at the factory dont tight the screws properly.
    'RESPECT',DIY projects: 1) 'CRUISEMATEC' 1st PKDM 8th Gen Civic with OEM Honda CRUISE CONTROL 2)Steering Audio Controls 3)AUX for OEM 8th Gen 6 CD CHANGER 4)Leather RED H logo!

  13. #2372
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    zunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Other
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,107
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/mem...c-navigation-6

    solving the boot lid closing problem
    'RESPECT',DIY projects: 1) 'CRUISEMATEC' 1st PKDM 8th Gen Civic with OEM Honda CRUISE CONTROL 2)Steering Audio Controls 3)AUX for OEM 8th Gen 6 CD CHANGER 4)Leather RED H logo!

  14. #2373
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fawadakbarkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    100
    Posts
    6,221
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    52 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zunny View Post
    just read on another thread. the boot slamming can be fixed by getting the boot lock hook readjusted/screws tightened.apparantly the chaps at the factory dont tight the screws properly.
    Its more than that, infact it seems as if the laser robot or the computer or whatever positions this lock in place was programmed just before aftaari. That's why 'slam to close' is a standard feature in all 9th gens.

    Sent From My Galaxy Note N8000 using PW Forums Mobile app
    Agar chy bu'tt' hain Jama'at ki Aasteenon main - Mujhay Hai Hukm-e-Aazaan LA ILA HA ILL ALLAH...!

  15. #2374
    PakWheeler Follow
    Aleoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    796
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    bro how much it cost you including all expences?
    Quote Originally Posted by Luqman1983 View Post
    Here it is. Got it on Friday evening.
    Honda civic 2013   Pakistan launch -1136452Honda civic 2013   Pakistan launch -1136453Honda civic 2013   Pakistan launch -1136454Honda civic 2013   Pakistan launch -1136455Honda civic 2013   Pakistan launch -1136456Honda civic 2013   Pakistan launch -1136457Honda civic 2013   Pakistan launch -1136458Honda civic 2013   Pakistan launch -1136459Honda civic 2013   Pakistan launch -1136460
    By Loving your Parents and Humanity, you will get the whole World.
    Love and Respect your Parents, because we have no replacement of them in this world.

  16. #2375
    PakWheeler Follow
    Aleoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    796
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Style seems like 80's Toyota dashboard
    Quote Originally Posted by redbee View Post
    By Loving your Parents and Humanity, you will get the whole World.
    Love and Respect your Parents, because we have no replacement of them in this world.

  17. #2376
    PakWheeler Follow
    supereagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    52
    Posts
    599
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    My question to everybody: Is this car worth Rs. 2.5 million? Are you getting what you are paying for? One can get a 2006 Mercedes C180 Kompressor for that much amount. There is no comparison between the two. If you put some more money, you can get a newer BMW 3 series or a C180 in the newer shape launched in 2007.

  18. #2377
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    umair2203's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    3,984
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by supereagle View Post
    My question to everybody: Is this car worth Rs. 2.5 million? Are you getting what you are paying for? One can get a 2006 Mercedes C180 Kompressor for that much amount. There is no comparison between the two. If you put some more money, you can get a newer BMW 3 series or a C180 in the newer shape launched in 2007.
    I don't agree to that. In 2.5 million you can only get C180 in bad condition. Putting some more money means crossing 3 million mark, way ahead of price range. Secondly 2006 car , no matter how maintained is a 7 year old machine with more than 100-150k kilometres on the dash. Requires heavy and pricey maintenance. An air filter fro Shah Nawaz costs around 6-7k which is 1200 for Honda ... can you see what I am trying to say ?????

    The actual worth of new C180 that we can is around $30,000 but adding $30,000 tax we get it here for $60,000 (approx calculation) ... NOW TELL ME IS IT WORTH ITS PRICE ??????????????


    Compare new car with a new one NOT with a 7-8 years old thing ..
    Education is not any Degree or Certificate.
    Education is the our attitude,language & behaviour with others in life............!!!!

  19. #2378
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    omar_575's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,731
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @ all 9th gen civic owners, honda city sales,kalma chowk mechanics are now sorting out the boot closing issue by adjusting the nuts in the boot mechanism.
    here's a list of stuff they do on the free 1000kms inspection:
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/mem...-8#post3972567

  20. #2379
    PakWheeler Follow
    supereagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    52
    Posts
    599
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umair2203 View Post
    I don't agree to that. In 2.5 million you can only get C180 in bad condition. Putting some more money means crossing 3 million mark, way ahead of price range. Secondly 2006 car , no matter how maintained is a 7 year old machine with more than 100-150k kilometres on the dash. Requires heavy and pricey maintenance. An air filter fro Shah Nawaz costs around 6-7k which is 1200 for Honda ... can you see what I am trying to say ?????

    The actual worth of new C180 that we can is around $30,000 but adding $30,000 tax we get it here for $60,000 (approx calculation) ... NOW TELL ME IS IT WORTH ITS PRICE ??????????????


    Compare new car with a new one NOT with a 7-8 years old thing ..
    Mohtaram Umair Sahib,
    I've a 1985 Suzuki FX 800cc which has done 300,000+ km and still going strong because it is a well engineered car. I don't have any CNG installed and you bet Umair Sahib, it is still better than a zero mile Mehran of today. One has to compare cars with the same price tag. The C180 I'm talking about is with the price-tag of 3 million and if I do some bargaining, I'll be able to grab it for around 2.5 million. It is a 2006 C180 Kompressor and has done 40,000 miles. If you check it, you can gather if it is a well-maintained car or not. I've not seen it but the guy who is talking about it says that it is a fabulous car. Agreed that it is expensive to maintain but just look what you are paying for. A Mercedes with all the quality which comes with it. A car is not judged by how many miles it has done but the way it has been looked after by its owner. My car (Suzuki FX 1985) is 28 years old and if she asks Rs. 1000 from me, I give her Rs. 2000 out of my love and care I have for her. People are after me to sell it to them and I ask Rs. 50 million for her just to fend them off. You just can't sit in front of her AC for 15 minutes, for it throws such cold air. People ask me to turn off its AC because they feel so cold. This is the build-quality of Japanese cars, not the trash which is being thrown at us by today's Toyota Indus, Atlas Honda or the poorest of all, Pak-Suzuki.

    My point is that the quality of PKDM cars is so poor that no words can take it. We are just not getting what we are paying for. Just look at the trashy quality and handling of today's zero-mile Suzuki Mehran. You bet Umair Sahib! My 28 year old Suzuki FX can beat the hell out of it on a road test despite having done 300,000+ km. I've driven both to a nearby city several times on the motorway and I can say that while driving a Mehran it seemed to me that she (Mehran) would come apart before the journey was over, part by part. On the other hand my FX was like enjoying a driving beauty, nicely glued to the tarmac at 140km/hr. Now we are comparing a 28 year old car worth Rs. 150,000 (Suzuki FX) with a zero-mile car with a price-tag of close to a million (Suzuki Mehran).

    We have to see what our money can buy. With 2.5 million the buyer has lots of options especially when today it is a buyer's market, thanks to the illegitimate so called 'Amnesty Scheme' of stolen and smuggled cars. 52500 buyers who have bought such vehicles have been stolen from the local manufacturers and importers by this scheme and guess what, they are now stuck with the cars with nowhere to go after the order passed by the honourable Islamabad High Court which has declared the scheme unlawful.

    You can also get a well-kept Dewan imported 2007 BMW 320i for Rs. 2.5 million. Have you checked such cars for yourself? People are asking 3 million for such cars but I think you can get hold of one for 2.5. Such cars are hard to find but with some effort and homework you can grab one.

    Regards and take care.

  21. #2380
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fawadakbarkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    100
    Posts
    6,221
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    52 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by supereagle View Post
    Mohtaram Umair Sahib,
    I've a 1985 Suzuki FX 800cc which has done 300,000+ km and still going strong because it is a well engineered car. I don't have any CNG installed and you bet Umair Sahib, it is still better than a zero mile Mehran of today. One has to compare cars with the same price tag. The C180 I'm talking about is with the price-tag of 3 million and if I do some bargaining, I'll be able to grab it for around 2.5 million. It is a 2006 C180 Kompressor and has done 40,000 miles. If you check it, you can gather if it is a well-maintained car or not. I've not seen it but the guy who is talking about it says that it is a fabulous car. Agreed that it is expensive to maintain but just look what you are paying for. A Mercedes with all the quality which comes with it. A car is not judged by how many miles it has done but the way it has been looked after by its owner. My car (Suzuki FX 1985) is 28 years old and if she asks Rs. 1000 from me, I give her Rs. 2000 out of my love and care I have for her. People are after me to sell it to them and I ask Rs. 50 million for her just to fend them off. You just can't sit in front of her AC for 15 minutes, for it throws such cold air. People ask me to turn off its AC because they feel so cold. This is the build-quality of Japanese cars, not the trash which is being thrown at us by today's Toyota Indus, Atlas Honda or the poorest of all, Pak-Suzuki.

    My point is that the quality of PKDM cars is so poor that no words can take it. We are just not getting what we are paying for. Just look at the trashy quality and handling of today's zero-mile Suzuki Mehran. You bet Umair Sahib! My 28 year old Suzuki FX can beat the hell out of it on a road test despite having done 300,000+ km. I've driven both to a nearby city several times on the motorway and I can say that while driving a Mehran it seemed to me that she (Mehran) would come apart before the journey was over, part by part. On the other hand my FX was like enjoying a driving beauty, nicely glued to the tarmac at 140km/hr. Now we are comparing a 28 year old car worth Rs. 150,000 (Suzuki FX) with a zero-mile car with a price-tag of close to a million (Suzuki Mehran).

    We have to see what our money can buy. With 2.5 million the buyer has lots of options especially when today it is a buyer's market, thanks to the illegitimate so called 'Amnesty Scheme' of stolen and smuggled cars. 52500 buyers who have bought such vehicles have been stolen from the local manufacturers and importers by this scheme and guess what, they are now stuck with the cars with nowhere to go after the order passed by the honourable Islamabad High Court which has declared the scheme unlawful.

    You can also get a well-kept Dewan imported 2007 BMW 320i for Rs. 2.5 million. Have you checked such cars for yourself? People are asking 3 million for such cars but I think you can get hold of one for 2.5. Such cars are hard to find but with some effort and homework you can grab one.

    Regards and take care.
    THAT EFF EXX which does 140kph and is glued to the tarmac! Oh dear Lord.... Is this the end?

    Sent From My Galaxy Note N8000 using PW Forums Mobile app
    Agar chy bu'tt' hain Jama'at ki Aasteenon main - Mujhay Hai Hukm-e-Aazaan LA ILA HA ILL ALLAH...!

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •