1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Honda Civic 2013: Pakistan launch

Good news for all Honda Civic fans in Pakistan that Honda has now confirmed its availability of the New Civic between October and November this Year (2012). The production of current model has been stopped ( CONFIRMED NEWS ). Honda Atlas is now in the process of clearing stock.There is no exact word on its price, but it is estimated that it will fall between 21 lac and 23 lac depending on the model.

INSHALLAH CIVIC IS ABOUT TO BE LAUNCHED IN MOST LIKELY SEPTEMBER....maybe its booking starts prior to the official launch but thts unconfirmed....

buckle up every1 the wait is almost over inshALLAH.....

Attached Images Attached Images    

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by supereagle View Post
    @shk_54

Mohtaram shk_54 Sahib,
    Thanks for your valuable advice. By following it I'll certainly stay further away from the locally manufactured PKDM trash made by either Pak Suzuki, Toyota Indus and Atlas Honda who are robbing the buyer of his hard earned money by making cars not made according to international standards. When I drive cars made by these manufacturers it reminds me of riding a donkey. My brother who is an automotive engineer in the United States laughs at the quality of PKDM cars. Once he went to a showroom of a Pakistani manufacturer and noticed how wide a gap there was between the rear door-line and the body of the car when the door of the car was closed. He told me that if he threw that thing at his manager in the US, he would certainly say, "Look at this gap, is this *MOD EDIT: Control your language* ?" Such is the poor quality of local PKDM cars.

Regards and take care.
    Some idiot people know nothing about cars and start talking about them.

Regards and take care.
    Sir please don't mind such comments. Your point of view is absolutely correct but if you read my aforementioned posts, I'm sure you will change your point of view. The bottom line :
    Imported cars are good only in their respective countries. As soon as they land here, they're trouble for your pocket, thanks to our greedy car dealers/official tuning centers
    The only imported cars that are actually worth buying are:
    1. 660cc JDMs
    2. Toyota Corolla /axio
    3. UKDM Toyota prado, land cruiser
    And then if you're a politician /have inherited trillions, then shahnawaz /dewan imported cars.

Sent from my GT-I9100G using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Regards and take care.
    Yr ap yaha time q waste kry ho, ap apni FX chalo. Lol.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2
    By Loving your Parents and Humanity, you will get the whole World.
    Love and Respect your Parents, because we have no replacement of them in this world.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Regards and take care.
    Dear FX rider, agr ap ko itni shiddat ki mohabbat ari hai JDM py to ap FX bech k 10-12 JDM q nai le lety, yes i'm agree that we cant compre JDM and PKDM quality, but you cant say honda atlas TRASH, you can use this word for Suzuki. And let me know that how would you say that i dont know any thing (tussi ty had kr ditti pai, twada kutta tomy ty sada kutta kutta ;-) )
    And remember one thing you cant compare 3 yrs old Jdm with brand new cars, THERE ARE MANY ISSUES PEOPLES ARE FACING IN JDM, agr ap compare kr rahy ho, to krty raho, kn sa mera kharch hora hai, LOL.
    Dont mind, i m saying with anger (those people like old luxuries who cant afford new luxuries, so they buy old and show TASHAN to ghareeb awam) i prefer always brand new, not Used one nor FX. LOL :-P

Love and Respect your Parents, because we have no replacement of them in this world.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@shk_54

Mohtaram shk_54 Sahib,
    Thanks for your valuable advice. By following it I'll certainly stay further away from the locally manufactured PKDM trash made by either Pak Suzuki, Toyota Indus and Atlas Honda who are robbing the buyer of his hard earned money by making cars not made according to international standards. When I drive cars made by these manufacturers it reminds me of riding a donkey. My brother who is an automotive engineer in the United States laughs at the quality of PKDM cars. Once he went to a showroom of a Pakistani manufacturer and noticed how wide a gap there was between the rear door-line and the body of the car when the door of the car was closed. He told me that if he threw that thing at his manager in the US, he would certainly say, "Look at this gap, is this *MOD EDIT: Control your language* ?" Such is the poor quality of local PKDM cars.

Regards and take care.
    i agree to some extent that quality of locally assembled may lack a bit ... but someone who enjoys a 3 lac km driven FX calls new cars a donkey is not easy to digest...
    Imported are good but only if brandnew..
    if brandnew not available then local is always better than used imported bcoz. all dealers reverse the odometer.. 177000 driven car meter is reversed to 27000.. tsunami affected cars are redone in karachi.. auction sheets are duplicate...in 99.9% cases.......
    good to learn that u also know how riding a donkey feels like..
    Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by shk_54 View Post
    i agree to some extent that quality of locally assembled may lack a bit ... but someone who enjoys a 3 lac km driven FX calls new cars a donkey is not easy to digest...
    Imported are good but only if brandnew..
    if brandnew not available then local is always better than used imported bcoz. all dealers reverse the odometer.. 177000 driven car meter is reversed to 27000.. tsunami affected cars are redone in karachi.. auction sheets are duplicate...in 99.9% cases.......
    good to learn that u also know how riding a donkey feels like..
    +1 from my side.
    Ab ye zamana a gaya bhai k log FX ki drive ko comfortable kehty hain or new cars ko donkey car. Kya kahein janab, pasand apni apni, kisi ko brand new pasand to kisi ko old donkey car ;-).

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Aleoz View Post
    +1 from my side.
    Ab ye zamana a gaya bhai k log FX ki drive ko comfortable kehty hain or new cars ko donkey car. Kya kahein janab, pasand apni apni, kisi ko brand new pasand to kisi ko old donkey car ;-).

dont like to be personal or hurt someone but one line that comes to my mind after this discussion
    'angoor khattay hain"
    Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by shk_54 View Post
    dont like to be personal or hurt someone but one line that comes to my mind after this discussion
    'angoor khattay hain"
    Janab i not going to be personal, mr FX start this, i was just discussing generally, or bhai is mausam mai angoor khatty to hongy na

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Okay friends sory if i hurt some one.
    Lets chill...!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by omar_575 View Post
    Sir please don't mind such comments. Your point of view is absolutely correct but if you read my aforementioned posts, I'm sure you will change your point of view. The bottom line :
    Imported cars are good only in their respective countries. As soon as they land here, they're trouble for your pocket, thanks to our greedy car dealers/official tuning centers
    1. 660cc JDMs
    2. Toyota Corolla /axio
    And then if you're a politician /have inherited trillions, then shahnawaz /dewan imported cars.

That is quite a good piece of advice. Splendid.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Smile Quality not quantity!

Mohtaram Omar Sahib,
    Thanks for your input. Here is what I've found about the Toyota Avensis: Toyota Avensis Saloon Review | What Car? and it is not a bad review by any means. Whatcar (What Car? - New and Used Car Reviews, Car Deals, News & Advice) has given the Toyota Avensis a 4 out of 5 star review which is quite high by all standards.

I remember when Detroit was on the top of the world in making cars, the big three (GM, Ford and Chrysler) were the leaders of car manufacturing. Then came Honda to the US and in 1982, the Accord became the first Japanese car to be built in the US and became car of the year several times. Toyota caught up fast and Detroit felt the heat. In fact the Japanese have taught Detroit how to behave; reduce their prices, improve their standard and make their cars more reliable. Toyota is the only Japanese brand in the US to make through to the luxury car-line with its flagship 'Lexus' brand which topped the 2012 JD Powers' IQS (Initial Quality Survey) 2012 U.S. Initial Quality Study | J.D. Power Autos. The magic behind Japanese cars is their reliability, top notch. What happened next; in 1993 the big three bounced back with better cars and pricing and beat the Japanese about which Alex Trotman, the Scottish CEO of Ford responded, "We should not be complacent about the Japanese, they are very tough competitors and will come back very strongly. People say that they have been beaten and would never make a comeback, this is all rubbish. It is a very tough market, you have to work very hard to make a profit which is very thin," and the Japanese did come back with a vengeance and today they are giving Detroit a very very tough time. Look who has gained from the competition; the users who have a choice for a better product.

My point is that in Pakistan we don't have such a competition. There is lots of regulation by the government which favours the local manufacturers no ends. In the end we the consumers suffer. There is lots of protectionism facilitated by the government to the local manufacturers so that they can make a lot of profit which I call a rip-off inflicted upon me when I don't have a choice. The government allowed the local manufacturers to assemble cars on the agreement that with time they would be produced and not just assembled in Pakistan which would bring the price down. Nothing of that sort has happened. No local production of cars and just their assembly because of which their product has become more and more expensive and the quality is not at par with the international standard. There are reports that the government gets favours from the local manufacturers in return for protectionism by her (the government). Bribes are given to the government so that restrictions on imports are made which overwhelmingly favours the local manufacturers. Do you think this is fair? Is it right to accept or give bribes. This is what's happening in our auto industry.

Coming to you point about whether you will get what you are paying for if you opt for a JDM. If you buy a car directly from an auto auction in Japan with an original auction sheet, you just can't go wrong with your purchase. The car is run through a stringent grading system and even the slightest of smudges in logged on to the auction sheet. That is why they export millions of used cars from Japan. Japan has a problem with cars. They don't recycle them like what the Germans or the Americans do. They just export it. If you go for an 'S' grade car, it is almost a brand new one. A 5 grade is a lovely car, very very slightly used and the quality of JDM cars is well known the world over, second to none. It is this quality of theirs which has even taught Detroit how to make cars which is not trivial. Japanese believe in precision engineering that is why they have the largest ratio of engineers to population in the world.

My point is that protectionism should go so that the local manufacturers learn their lesson. Look what has happened. The age-limit of used cars has been decreased from 5 years to 3 years and duties and taxes increased giving the local manufacturers unfair advantage to sustain their rip-offs on the buyers. September 2012 was the worst month for local manufacturers in the history of Pakistan with the least locally produced cars sold and the very next month the government came forward to protect them by decreasing the age limit of cars from 5 to 3 years. In August 2012 duties and taxes were increased on used cars adding insult to injury upon the buyers.

In 2013 what has happened. The local manufacturers were perturbed by the government's announcement that she was slashing duty on hybrids and they (the local manufacturers) appealed to the government not to decrease the duties and taxes on hybrids. What the heck is going on with them. They want restrictions all the time so that buyers are forced to buy their substandard product. Do you think it is justified? I don't think so.

I've a very experienced garage history of mine. I've a Mercedes Benz 190D, a 1985 Suzuki FX, a 1990 Mitsubishi Pajero, a Toyota Corolla Diesel 2.0 (an old model when production used to be good). I've my main cars in the US: a 2009 GM Hummer H3T SUT, a Toyota Tacoma 2008, a BMW 550i and two Chrysler Jeep Grand Cherokees. I've not bought a car in Pakistan for quite sometime now. My main purchase was in the late 1990s, that of a Toyota Corolla Diesel 2.0. Today I want a new car for myself in Pakistan and looking at local cars, I couldn't believe what I'm seeing. If I would go for any locally made car, it would be a Toyota Corolla GLi 1.3L manual, zero mile. It is such a favourite crap that I wouldn't have any problems getting it off my hands for it has such a good resale value. If I want to go for a quality car then it would be a 2010 Toyota Premio 1.8 (5A grade) directly bought from an auction house in Japan. I would overwhelmingly pick it over a locally assembled Honda Civic 1.8 VTi Oriel Prosmatic. Civic is not a bad car but I think in a road-test Toyota Premio 2010 would win hands down. In an event of trying to sell it, you are right, I would lose big money.

I've attached the pics of my 2009 GM Hummer H3T SUT parked in my home in the US. We have plans to import it so that people in our country find out what vehicles are there in the world.

Regards and take care.

honda civic 2013 pakistan launch -1236059honda civic 2013 pakistan launch -1236060honda civic 2013 pakistan launch -1236061honda civic 2013 pakistan launch -1236072honda civic 2013 pakistan launch -1236074honda civic 2013 pakistan launch -1236077honda civic 2013 pakistan launch -1236080honda civic 2013 pakistan launch -1236081

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by omar_575 View Post
    1. 660cc JDMs
    2. Toyota Corolla /axio

I've just replied to your post by posting reply # 2410 sir. You can see it immediately above. Thanks and regards.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Aleoz View Post
    Dear FX rider, agr ap ko itni shiddat ki mohabbat ari hai JDM py to ap FX bech k 10-12 JDM q nai le lety, yes i'm agree that we cant compre JDM and PKDM quality, but you cant say honda atlas TRASH, you can use this word for Suzuki. And let me know that how would you say that i dont know any thing (tussi ty had kr ditti pai, twada kutta tomy ty sada kutta kutta ;-) )
    And remember one thing you cant compare 3 yrs old Jdm with brand new cars, THERE ARE MANY ISSUES PEOPLES ARE FACING IN JDM, agr ap compare kr rahy ho, to krty raho, kn sa mera kharch hora hai, LOL.
    Dont mind, i m saying with anger (those people like old luxuries who cant afford new luxuries, so they buy old and show TASHAN to ghareeb awam) i prefer always brand new, not Used one nor FX. LOL :-P

u have taken my heart words :p 200 percent u r right!
    vtec roxx!!!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Mohtaram Omar Sahib,
    Thanks for your input. Here is what I've found about the Toyota Avensis: Toyota Avensis Saloon Review | What Car? and it is not a bad review by any means. Whatcar (What Car? - New and Used Car Reviews, Car Deals, News & Advice) has given the Toyota Avensis a 4 out of 5 star review which is quite high by all standards.

I remember when Detroit was on the top of the world in making cars, the big three (GM, Ford and Chrysler) were the leaders of car manufacturing. Then came Honda to the US and in 1982, the Accord became the first Japanese car to be built in the US and became car of the year several times. Toyota caught up fast and Detroit felt the heat. In fact the Japanese have taught Detroit how to behave; reduce their prices, improve their standard and make their cars more reliable. Toyota is the only Japanese brand in the US to make through to the luxury car-line with its flagship 'Lexus' brand which topped the 2012 JD Powers' IQS (Initial Quality Survey) 2012 U.S. Initial Quality Study | J.D. Power Autos. The magic behind Japanese cars is their reliability, top notch. What happened next; in 1993 the big three bounced back with better cars and pricing and beat the Japanese about which Alex Trotman, the Scottish CEO of Ford responded, "We should not be complacent about the Japanese, they are very tough competitors and will come back very strongly. People say that they have been beaten and would never make a comeback, this is all rubbish. It is a very tough market, you have to work very hard to make a profit which is very thin," and the Japanese did come back with a vengeance and today they are giving Detroit a very very tough time. Look who has gained from the competition; the users who have a choice for a better product.

My point is that in Pakistan we don't have such a competition. There is lots of regulation by the government which favours the local manufacturers no ends. In the end we the consumers suffer. There is lots of protectionism facilitated by the government to the local manufacturers so that they can make a lot of profit which I call a rip-off inflicted upon me when I don't have a choice. The government allowed the local manufacturers to assemble cars on the agreement that with time they would be produced and not just assembled in Pakistan which would bring the price down. Nothing of that sort has happened. No local production of cars and just their assembly because of which their product has become more and more expensive and the quality is not at par with the international standard. There are reports that the government gets favours from the local manufacturers in return for protectionism by her (the government). Bribes are given to the government so that restrictions on imports are made which overwhelmingly favours the local manufacturers. Do you think this is fair? Is it right to accept or give bribes. This is what's happening in our auto industry.

Coming to you point about whether you will get what you are paying for if you opt for a JDM. If you buy a car directly from an auto auction in Japan with an original auction sheet, you just can't go wrong with your purchase. The car is run through a stringent grading system and even the slightest of smudges in logged on to the auction sheet. That is why they export millions of used cars from Japan. Japan has a problem with cars. They don't recycle them like what the Germans or the Americans do. They just export it. If you go for an 'S' grade car, it is almost a brand new one. A 5 grade is a lovely car, very very slightly used and the quality of JDM cars is well known the world over, second to none. It is this quality of theirs which has even taught Detroit how to make cars which is not trivial. Japanese believe in precision engineering that is why they have the largest ratio of engineers to population in the world.

My point is that protectionism should go so that the local manufacturers learn their lesson. Look what has happened. The age-limit of used cars has been decreased from 5 years to 3 years and duties and taxes increased giving the local manufacturers unfair advantage to sustain their rip-offs on the buyers. September 2012 was the worst month for local manufacturers in the history of Pakistan with the least locally produced cars sold and the very next month the government came forward to protect them by decreasing the age limit of cars from 5 to 3 years. In August 2012 duties and taxes were increased on used cars adding insult to injury upon the buyers.

In 2013 what has happened. The local manufacturers were perturbed by the government's announcement that she was slashing duty on hybrids and they (the local manufacturers) appealed to the government not to decrease the duties and taxes on hybrids. What the heck is going on with them. They want restrictions all the time so that buyers are forced to buy their substandard product. Do you think it is justified? I don't think so.

I've a very experienced garage history of mine. I've a Mercedes Benz 190D, a 1985 Suzuki FX, a 1990 Mitsubishi Pajero, a Toyota Corolla Diesel 2.0 (an old model when production used to be good). I've my main cars in the US: a 2009 GM Hummer H3T SUT, a Toyota Tacoma 2008, a BMW 550i and two Chrysler Jeep Grand Cherokees. I've not bought a car in Pakistan for quite sometime now. My main purchase was in the late 1990s, that of a Toyota Corolla Diesel 2.0. Today I want a new car for myself in Pakistan and looking at local cars, I couldn't believe what I'm seeing. If I would go for any locally made car, it would be a Toyota Corolla GLi 1.3L manual, zero mile. It is such a favourite crap that I wouldn't have any problems getting it off my hands for it has such a good resale value. If I want to go for a quality car then it would be a 2010 Toyota Premio 1.8 (5A grade) directly bought from an auction house in Japan. I would overwhelmingly pick it over a locally assembled Honda Civic 1.8 VTi Oriel Prosmatic. Civic is not a bad car but I think in a road-test Toyota Premio 2010 would win hands down. In an event of trying to sell it, you are right, I would lose big money.

I've attached the pics of my 2009 GM Hummer H3T SUT parked in my home in the US. We have plans to import it so that people in our country find out what vehicles are there in the world.

Regards and take care.

honda civic 2013 pakistan launch -1236059honda civic 2013 pakistan launch -1236060honda civic 2013 pakistan launch -1236061honda civic 2013 pakistan launch -1236072honda civic 2013 pakistan launch -1236074honda civic 2013 pakistan launch -1236077honda civic 2013 pakistan launch -1236080honda civic 2013 pakistan launch -1236081
    Respected Sir,
    Given your car history I would advise you to buy a brand new car class or bmw 3 series from shahnawaz or Dewan.
    The new civic certainly lacks in metal quality. As in, just look at the inner part of its boot. It's horrible! Honda could atleast have the decency to cover the low quality steel they've used in the boot with cloth or something. And have a look at an Accidented civic in workshops with the lights and all removed. It's all bare and it seriously freaked me out because my father just spent a fortune on this car.
    If you have the resources and the contacts and most importantly the time to import a car directly from Japan without involving any national of pakistan then of course you can get a great car.
    But don't buy it from any dealer. Do the whole process on your own.

You have a really impressive garage history and you will not like the new civic . Yes, the new civic impressive for people like me who have driven PKDMs since 2002 ( we owned a British assembled corolla before 2002 and I haven't seen such a well built and sturdy PKDM till now).
    So I completely understand your situation.
    And @ALL,believe me a well maintained fx (or vw beetle for that matter) is better than the local altos and cuores. My friend owned a meticulously maintained fx and it was a joy to drive. And it's a/c was better than our cultus.
    And I'm sure you've plenty of Mercedes mechanics in shahnawaz and elsewhere whom you know as u have relied on them since long to maintain your 190E.
    I thought you wanted to upgrade from your PKDM like me and that's why I advised you to think seriously about the new civic. But with such impressive and sturdy cars here and in the States, please don't bother. And I again stress that don't buy your car from a dealer or even a private seller in pakistan . Get it directly from Japan or UK and if possible after inspecting the car in person.
    Just remember that you will have to bear the exuberantly high mantainence costs for german cars and the mental tension of parts availability/resale for a self imported premio.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Lets get back to original thread discussion my brothers in arms

Want to inquire how is the base model(manual varient)..How much mileage people getting in city/long routes wrt ivtec manual
    The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender, religion, economic status, is that, deep down inside, we all believe that we are above-average drivers.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by devilskreed View Post

Want to inquire how is the base model(manual varient)..How much mileage people getting in city/long routes wrt ivtec manual
    Base model manual Vs iVtec manual ??? Both are same model ... Mileage is 36mpg for manual variant while 39mpg for automatic ( Highway averages )

While combined is 32mpg for auto and 31mpg for manual

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    Education is not any Degree or Certificate.
    Education is the our attitude,language & behaviour with others in life............!!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

m getting 10-11 km in city and 15-16 on highway with AC on my oriel prosmatec.. i guess manual's average will also be more or less same but prosmatec's mileage is slightly better in this CIVIC

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Does anyone here likes the Manual Tranny in new Civic?

It will also be a joy to drive after the Prosmatec!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rohban427 View Post
    Does anyone here likes the Manual Tranny in new Civic?

It will also be a joy to drive after the Prosmatec!!!
    Well if there are no gains in fuel efficiency,, i would certainly go for an auto tranny..Manual is supposed to be better at economy but civic 2013 defies knowledge..Prosmatec thus has an edge
    The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender, religion, economic status, is that, deep down inside, we all believe that we are above-average drivers.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Well if there are no gains in fuel efficiency,, i would certainly go for an auto tranny..Manual is supposed to be better at economy but civic 2013 defies knowledge..Prosmatec thus has an edge
    Bhai see three posts above auto is more fuel efficient than manual in 9th Gen , both in City n on highway

Education is not any Degree or Certificate.
    Education is the our attitude,language & behaviour with others in life............!!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by umair2203 View Post
    Bhai see three posts above auto is more fuel efficient than manual in 9th Gen , both in City n on highway

My statement relays the same:

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List