1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Honda Civic 2013: Pakistan launch

Good news for all Honda Civic fans in Pakistan that Honda has now confirmed its availability of the New Civic between October and November this Year (2012). The production of current model has been stopped ( CONFIRMED NEWS ). Honda Atlas is now in the process of clearing stock.There is no exact word on its price, but it is estimated that it will fall between 21 lac and 23 lac depending on the model.

INSHALLAH CIVIC IS ABOUT TO BE LAUNCHED IN MOST LIKELY SEPTEMBER....maybe its booking starts prior to the official launch but thts unconfirmed....

buckle up every1 the wait is almost over inshALLAH.....

Attached Images Attached Images    

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

If you get lil things right (which I shall explain later)... This is how 9th gen civic responds ... pleasantly surprised I must say ... For all those who are still pondering between this and 3to5 year old Japanese counterparts .. It's time to stop .. In my humble opinion the best option in 2 million bucks right now we have, like it or not ... ( this mileage Is in Lahore city traffic with ac, driven in one day from morning to evening just few days after its second oil change)... P.S ... prosmetic wishers look away rite now .. this happens only with manual .. I drove 672 km local with ac before getting the tank full last time and it got full in 49 litres ... and this was before my second oil change.. this picture is now after that .. so previously I was kinda getting something like 13.5-14... but as of today I can again confirm that MashAllah the economy is now consistently around the 15kmpl mark .... also keep in mind that I have 16inch alloys with 215 tyres .... Honda civic 2013   Pakistan launch -1259639

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

thanks

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Any news on the 2013 model?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by abdullah1 View Post
    In the twin cities the variant with most demand is oriel pros navigation premium last I checked was 135k.

Delivery time 3 months

For other variants the delivery time is 2 months; own is 70-80k.

I don't see any issues with buying at year because premium jumps up in January, and if u get a car 60k cheaper then there's no harm selling it 20-30k cheaper too however if u sell it after 3-4 years there's no resale difference (personal experience)

If ure booking one; just ask them to deliver u one with 2014 manufacturing which starts on 15dec usually but keep in mind at times prices also increase in January so u might be paying double .
    @SJ why do u have ur headlights and fogs and full beams on in the pictures? Isn't this day time?!

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums mobile app
    Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
    Good. I personally do not care about what's on reg. I endorse your strategy 100 percent, but was just pointing out as most people are touchy about year of reg.
    the car that is being delivered even on 31st december will have same manufacturing year on invoice not the year ahead, atleast in case of Honda, i hv personally asked this from a dealer
    Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    52 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by shk_54 View Post
    the car that is being delivered even on 31st december will have same manufacturing year on invoice not the year ahead, atleast in case of Honda, i hv personally asked this from a dealer
    I got a civic in 2010 october and got the invoice of 2011, got a city ivtec in 2011 november and got invoice of 2012

Of course I asked for it, dealer won't give you himself, some relations are needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Agar chy bu'tt' hain Jama'at ki Aasteenon main - Mujhay Hai Hukm-e-Aazaan LA ILA HA ILL ALLAH...!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RollOnBigMaMa View Post
    I got a civic in 2010 october and got the invoice of 2011, got a city ivtec in 2011 november and got invoice of 2012

Of course I asked for it, dealer won't give you himself, some relations are needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Exactly.

Just stress for a car with a new invoice.

The future of Automobile...Mercedes-Benz S Class Saloon

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by drzac View Post
    If you get lil things right (which I shall explain later)... This is how 9th gen civic responds ... pleasantly surprised I must say ... For all those who are still pondering between this and 3to5 year old Japanese counterparts .. It's time to stop .. In my humble opinion the best option in 2 million bucks right now we have, like it or not ... ( this mileage Is in Lahore city traffic with ac, driven in one day from morning to evening just few days after its second oil change)... P.S ... prosmetic wishers look away rite now .. this happens only with manual .. I drove 672 km local with ac before getting the tank full last time and it got full in 49 litres ... and this was before my second oil change.. this picture is now after that .. so previously I was kinda getting something like 13.5-14... but as of today I can again confirm that MashAllah the economy is now consistently around the 15kmpl mark .... also keep in mind that I have 16inch alloys with 215 tyres .... Honda civic 2013   Pakistan launch -1259639
    Which oil you use.

It it on motor

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

mobil 1 ... and this is all local drive in Lahore city with ac ...
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMobile View Post
    Which oil you use.

It it on motor

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

mobil 1 ... and this is all local drive in Lahore city with ac ...

Seriously unbelievable.
    I have prosmatic with econ on.. and very soft driving. in Islamabad.. the best I am getting with normal Islamabad traffic condition is 12.

how how how?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Seriously unbelievable.
    I have prosmatic with econ on.. and very soft driving. in Islamabad.. the best I am getting with normal Islamabad traffic condition is 12.
    how how how?
    Prosmatec will give less kmp/l since it's automatic. The Mileage that @drzac achieved was with Manual transmission
    Turbo lag is like foreplay. You know it's coming. And it's gonna be good.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Seriously unbelievable.
    how how how?
    Prosmatec will give less kmp/l since it's automatic. The Mileage that @drzac achieved was with Manual transmission
    Turbo lag is like foreplay. You know it's coming. And it's gonna be good.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Seriously unbelievable.

how how how?
    yes sir,, unfortunately prosmetic cant match manual as far as local economy is concerned.. still here are a few things Im doing since day 1 .. hope it ll help.. 1) mobil 1 oil 2) 50% hi octane ratio 3)tyre pressure 32 for summers 4) clean air filter every week 5) no excessive braking 6) fuel injector cleaner with every oil change

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by abdullah1 View Post
    In the twin cities the variant with most demand is oriel pros navigation premium last I checked was 135k.

Delivery time 3 months

For other variants the delivery time is 2 months; own is 70-80k.

I don't see any issues with buying at year because premium jumps up in January, and if u get a car 60k cheaper then there's no harm selling it 20-30k cheaper too however if u sell it after 3-4 years there's no resale difference (personal experience)

If ure booking one; just ask them to deliver u one with 2014 manufacturing which starts on 15dec usually but keep in mind at times prices also increase in January so u might be paying double .
    @SJ why do u have ur headlights and fogs and full beams on in the pictures? Isn't this day time?!

yes bro it was day time. Those lights werr on to warn the sleepers in second lane, i was too fast

Sent from my GFIVE President(G9) using PW Forums mobile app
    Sent from my own Desktop Computer using my own Keyboard !!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

an important notice for all new honda owners. the honda people will find every excuse to null and void your warranties
    Attached Images Attached Images  

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The old shape of Hona Civic Reborn was really awesome. I don't like this one. Instead of purchasing this i will prefer Honda Accord, which has come up with really good interior and exterior. Have a look on the Honda Accord Wallpapers, and write your comments upon this superb vehicle.
    Honda civic 2013   Pakistan launch -1273359

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by umughal147 View Post
    The old shape of Hona Civic Reborn was really awesome. I don't like this one. Instead of purchasing this i will prefer Honda Accord, which has come up with really good interior and exterior. Have a look on the Honda Accord Wallpapers, and write your comments upon this superb vehicle.
    Honda civic 2013   Pakistan launch -1273359
    are you interested in buying a brand new Accord? if yes. . . go for E-Class or Land Cruiser instead. . .anyhow choice is yours. . . all is matter what you like. the previous version of civic was really fantastic car. but that was the best cat of its time. . . now the current civic is though not very good look design but come up with some new feature and slightly fuel efficient then previous reborn. . . anyhow you don't like it and me too. . . so go for expensive Accord, good for you!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Amazing man! it seems like you car have something special which ours don't. i mean it's less thirsty, only drink one liter for 15 KM local. . . or may be when you put you car on the road then everyone gets out of way and you don't need to apply the break. . . anyhow, joke a part. . . 15 KM per liter (Local) is really good average, on long you definitely get 30 km/l, is't it? ? ?

you may get this average on a certain occasion, normal average of new Civic is approximately 11/12 local and there is not much difference in auto/manual average. manual may do slightly 1 km more then auto & that's all. . . anyhow, enjoy you magical ride.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by redbee View Post
    Amazing man! it seems like you car have something special which ours don't. i mean it's less thirsty, only drink one liter for 15 KM local. . . or may be when you put you car on the road then everyone gets out of way and you don't need to apply the break. . . anyhow, joke a part. . . 15 KM per liter (Local) is really good average, on long you definitely get 30 km/l, is't it? ? ?

you may get this average on a certain occasion, normal average of new Civic is approximately 11/12 local and there is not much difference in auto/manual average. manual may do slightly 1 km more then auto & that's all. . . anyhow, enjoy you magical ride.
    For your info sir, in latest civic PT is slightly more fuel efficient than MT. Please check the facts on ground instead of pointing anyone. And he might be getting this average between Isb and Rwp which basically is a kind of long drive with less breaks and stops.

Sent from my A600 using Tapatalk 2

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by redbee View Post

well ,, I didn't put up this post to convince anyone that I have a magic civic , lets just get that out of the way first , secondly, instead of going into lengthy discussions with you , id rather suggest you google some things ,, start from hypermiling and then read up on all major factors that affect fuel consumption of a car ( be it engine oil , fuel quality, tyre pressure, driving style and all )... people are getting 22kmpl on 2.4 accord locally in parts of the world ,, " BE CURIOUS , NOT JUDGEMENTAL " .. hope you get the point

QFA
    PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Guys this seems to be a little out of proportion. My 9th gen auto within city (ISB) gives me 9.6-10/km/lit, I am using 17" accord rimz with 215/55/17. On the motorway the best average has been 14, I use a 50-50 mix of Hi-Oct and petrol from caltex, and engine oil from Honda dealership which is drained at 3500 kms. My calculation is as recent as yesterday, the average was 9.7 and my vehicle has clocked 11k kms. What should I do to improve that??????

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List