Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 126 of 163 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,520 of 3253
Like Tree1844Likes

Thread: Honda Civic 2013: Pakistan launch

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    alimalik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    28
    Posts
    493
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Honda Civic 2013: Pakistan launch

    Good news for all Honda Civic fans in Pakistan that Honda has now confirmed its availability of the New Civic between October and November this Year (2012). The production of current model has been stopped ( CONFIRMED NEWS ). Honda Atlas is now in the process of clearing stock.There is no exact word on its price, but it is estimated that it will fall between 21 lac and 23 lac depending on the model.

    INSHALLAH CIVIC IS ABOUT TO BE LAUNCHED IN MOST LIKELY SEPTEMBER....maybe its booking starts prior to the official launch but thts unconfirmed....

    buckle up every1 the wait is almost over inshALLAH.....







    Attached Images Attached Images    

  2. #2501
    PakWheeler Follow
    koolmobile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    34
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Bhai jaan this average is after driving 401 kms not on new tank full

  3. #2502
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Bilalicious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    3,293
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koolmobile View Post
    Bhai jaan this average is after driving 401 kms not on new tank full
    Im saying fill tank completely. Put trip A meter to 0. Drive around normally till its time to fill up again. Divide distance covered by litres consumed to get the actual average consumption. I wouldnt rely on the built in meter to show me the consumption/mileage...

    Sent from my Nexus 4
    What goes around, comes around.

  4. #2503
    PakWheeler Follow
    koolmobile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    34
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bilalicious View Post
    Im saying fill tank completely. Put trip A meter to 0. Drive around normally till its time to fill up again. Divide distance covered by litres consumed to get the actual average consumption. I wouldnt rely on the built in meter to show me the consumption/mileage...

    Sent from my Nexus 4
    I filled it up after this in 21 lits in order to check the builtin meter, Its accurate.

  5. #2504
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    drzac's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,507
    Follows
    15
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    ok so few things I would like to mention regarding the ongoing discussion about manual trim fuel consumption .. I think after driving 10k km and taken it to gt road twice till sahiwal and on motorway once to isloo and back to Lahore and remaining within Lahore city im in a very good position to inform others .. first of all ,, ive seen too many ppl saying that the average fuel reading is not accurate ,,, this is nowhere near true lemme tell everyone ,, its as accurate as possible in my experience .. the range on the other hand is accurate for 45 litres .. yess u heard me rite .. whenever your range becomes ZERO on meter , there s actually about 5 litres left in the tank .. ive driven 55 km after range was zero twice ( only due to unavoidable circumstances ) .. and still never has it taken more than 49 litres to fill up the tank ... so everyone who says drive and fill up your tank again to get accurate reading ,, ive done all this **** in the past 5 months the meter is accurate ,, the fuel average with light foot and a bit of hypermiling ,, im getting 14.0-15 km/ltr with ac in city, 16-19 km/ltr on gt road if you maintain it below 115km/hr and on motorway it does 15 km/ltr at 120-128 km/hr and 13km/ltr at 140 km/hr ... these are all accurate figures based on my personal experience ,, I hope this discussion would be done with now .. peace everyone ...

  6. #2505
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    tashkeel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,061
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drzac View Post
    ok so few things I would like to mention regarding the ongoing discussion about manual trim fuel consumption .. I think after driving 10k km and taken it to gt road twice till sahiwal and on motorway once to isloo and back to Lahore and remaining within Lahore city im in a very good position to inform others .. first of all ,, ive seen too many ppl saying that the average fuel reading is not accurate ,,, this is nowhere near true lemme tell everyone ,, its as accurate as possible in my experience .. the range on the other hand is accurate for 45 litres .. yess u heard me rite .. whenever your range becomes ZERO on meter , there s actually about 5 litres left in the tank .. ive driven 55 km after range was zero twice ( only due to unavoidable circumstances ) .. and still never has it taken more than 49 litres to fill up the tank ... so everyone who says drive and fill up your tank again to get accurate reading ,, ive done all this **** in the past 5 months the meter is accurate ,, the fuel average with light foot and a bit of hypermiling ,, im getting 14.0-15 km/ltr with ac in city, 16-19 km/ltr on gt road if you maintain it below 115km/hr and on motorway it does 15 km/ltr at 120-128 km/hr and 13km/ltr at 140 km/hr ... these are all accurate figures based on my personal experience ,, I hope this discussion would be done with now .. peace everyone ...
    Very well explained sir...

  7. #2506
    PakWheeler Follow
    umfa85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    31
    Posts
    268
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I never get better than 10 11 km/l in city drive. I have driven 25k. On motorway it gives 15 km/l. Its prosmatec. I am amazed to see these averages.

  8. #2507
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    drzac's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,507
    Follows
    15
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umfa85 View Post
    I never get better than 10 11 km/l in city drive. I have driven 25k. On motorway it gives 15 km/l. Its prosmatec. I am amazed to see these averages.
    sir that's the point ,, we run after prosmetic for luxury but remember it always comes at a cost ... no matter wherever you go in the world ,, manual will always have the better fuel consumption if driven properly .. also never ever can the automatic variant run in drag with manual as well .. period ...

  9. #2508
    PakWheeler Follow
    umfa85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    31
    Posts
    268
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drzac View Post
    sir that's the point ,, we run after prosmetic for luxury but remember it always comes at a cost ... no matter wherever you go in the world ,, manual will always have the better fuel consumption if driven properly .. also never ever can the automatic variant run in drag with manual as well .. period ...
    YES friend u re right. But the difference cant be of double 2 3 km/l is understandable. But 19 or 20 km/l. ... also its has same engine and transmission as of 2007 2012 reborn. Just reduced body weight and a slight change in ecu config to accommodate econ. I am seriously thinking of selling it off and buying a prius as my daily drive is around 100km and with this average it killing me.

  10. #2509
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    drzac's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,507
    Follows
    15
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umfa85 View Post
    YES friend u re right. But the difference cant be of double 2 3 km/l is understandable. But 19 or 20 km/l. ... also its has same engine and transmission as of 2007 2012 reborn. Just reduced body weight and a slight change in ecu config to accommodate econ. I am seriously thinking of selling it off and buying a prius as my daily drive is around 100km and with this average it killing me.
    sir the difference within city is def around 3-4 km/ltr .. not so much on long coz prosmetic does well on long route .. and my 2 cents would be to get the manual trim instead of prius and use the money u save from that for fuel

  11. #2510
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    tashkeel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,061
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drzac View Post
    sir the difference within city is def around 3-4 km/ltr .. not so much on long coz prosmetic does well on long route .. and my 2 cents would be to get the manual trim instead of prius and use the money u save from that for fuel
    I have a different opinion in this regard. I also have prosmatic and I have given you the stats I achieved on first day. I achieved 20.1 from Rwp to Islamabad and 17 from Islamabad to Kohat. And I refilled my tank at Kohat and the average was almost the same. What I think is that manual and prosmatic does not have any difference in this model. The only difference is driving style and driving habits. Honda claims that Prosmatic is more fuel efficient than Manual in latest civic. That's why I purchased Prosmatic variant otherwise I was thinking about manual this time.

    Sent from my A600 using Tapatalk 2

  12. #2511
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    tashkeel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,061
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @umfa85 Bro, try to change your driving style and driving habit and I am sure you will observe a major change in your mileage. If you want to know how to drive, I can help you in that. Most people are of the opinion that if we have civic then why to drive it like Mehran. But I have a different opinion. Having civic does not mean to drive it at its maximum limits and accelerate it insanely. Drive it in a way that you keep others save and save yourself along with maximum fuel. Driving in hurry saves only a few minutes of yours but if you start hyper milling then it will save you a lot of bucks at the end of the month and a lot more at the end of year. It's you who has to decide either to save time or hard earned money.

    Sent from my A600 using Tapatalk 2

  13. #2512
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    tashkeel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,061
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    From Islamabad to Rawalpindi...

    Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1382292509568.jpg
Views: 1151
Size:  62.2 KB

    Sent from my A600 using Tapatalk 2

  14. #2513
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    shk_54's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,000
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umughal147 View Post
    The old shape of Hona Civic Reborn was really awesome. I don't like this one. Instead of purchasing this i will prefer Honda Accord, which has come up with really good interior and exterior. Have a look on the Honda Accord Wallpapers, and write your comments upon this superb vehicle.
    Honda civic 2013   Pakistan launch -1273359
    comparison can be made between cars of similar price range.. how can u compare a 2.5 million car with 10 million car??
    Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply!

  15. #2514
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    shk_54's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,000
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drzac View Post
    If you get lil things right (which I shall explain later)... This is how 9th gen civic responds ... pleasantly surprised I must say ... For all those who are still pondering between this and 3to5 year old Japanese counterparts .. It's time to stop .. In my humble opinion the best option in 2 million bucks right now we have, like it or not ... ( this mileage Is in Lahore city traffic with ac, driven in one day from morning to evening just few days after its second oil change)... P.S ... prosmetic wishers look away rite now .. this happens only with manual .. I drove 672 km local with ac before getting the tank full last time and it got full in 49 litres ... and this was before my second oil change.. this picture is now after that .. so previously I was kinda getting something like 13.5-14... but as of today I can again confirm that MashAllah the economy is now consistently around the 15kmpl mark .... also keep in mind that I have 16inch alloys with 215 tyres .... Honda civic 2013   Pakistan launch -1259639
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMobile View Post
    Seriously unbelievable.
    I have prosmatic with econ on.. and very soft driving. in Islamabad.. the best I am getting with normal Islamabad traffic condition is 12.



    how how how?
    Quote Originally Posted by faiz.aslam.121 View Post
    Prosmatec will give less kmp/l since it's automatic. The Mileage that @drzac achieved was with Manual transmission
    first of all in this CIVIC fuel average of prosmatec is slightly better than manual and if u go through the previous pages of this thread or ask them who have tried both or are following this thread from beginning, ud agree that wat i m saying is right...
    secondly dont mind but factors that u mentioned can give an advantage of 1-2 kms but not 4-5 kms.. not many ppl know or have observed that in these digital meters, when u get ur fuel tank fully filled, reset the trip meter and drive at speed of 60-70 with a light foot on a straight road for 1-2 kms, the initial average that u see can be as high as 17 km/hr.. so if someones takes a snapshot at that time then others dont need to worry... average for both manual and prosmatec can range between 9.5-11.5 in city and 12-15 on highway depending upon driving style... and its more than good for a powerful 1.8L engine...
    Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply!

  16. #2515
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    shk_54's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,000
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tashkeel View Post
    For your info sir, in latest civic PT is slightly more fuel efficient than MT. Please check the facts on ground instead of pointing anyone. And he might be getting this average between Isb and Rwp which basically is a kind of long drive with less breaks and stops.

    Sent from my A600 using Tapatalk 2
    but the issue is he is claiming this average for drive within city
    Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply!

  17. #2516
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    shk_54's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,000
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shabbir42 View Post
    Hello Guys,<o:p></o:p>
    Two days before, I received delivery of VTI Oriel ProsmatecTransmission, Remote is not working for TRUNK opening, any suggestion or whatcan be problem<o:p></o:p>
    u need to long press the trunk button on remote for opening
    Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply!

  18. #2517
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    shk_54's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,000
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redbee View Post
    Congratulations bro for your new ride. . . don't worry a lot about this tiny remote after all new civic is a Pakistani made product, so buyer must be willing for such kind of surprises. usually if car remote is not working properly is due to weak battery, but you ride is brand new. . .you should check it's battery once. . . and contact with showroom from where you purchase your car, because almost all Honda showroom have repair department and they have electrocutions. . . anyhow! don't forget to share with us how's you experience with the new civic?
    it is not Pakistani made, it is Pakistani assembled... same thing happened to me and later i came to know that trunk lid opens after long press which is infact a security feature... the remote alone costs more than 20,000/- and i hv never ever heard that a remote doesnt work...
    Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply!

  19. #2518
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    shk_54's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,000
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redbee View Post
    Guys, I need some sincere view from your side

    Couple of days before I saw Pakistani manufacture 2012 current Honda Civic 1.8l & Japanese manufacture 2008 Honda Civic Hybrid 1.3l Hybrid side by side. . .

    Believe me in spite of being 4/5 years old & above 40 thousand kilometres driven Japanese Civic was giving me great feel of comfort and luxury, lather stitching steering wheel, chairs nicely stitched and soft with good quality fabric, 16 inches standard alloy wheels. Anyhow the thing I want to know is. . .

    Is anyone of you has experience to drive civic hybrid 1.3l, how is it acceleration? I mean 1.3l isn't it feel under power? any idea about its fuel average?

    How do you compare Japanese made Civic Hybrid with our Local made current Civic?
    log jitni bhi taareef karen imported ki lekin yaad rakhna bhai, brand new brand new hoti hai, landay ki car isska muqaabla nahi kar sakti
    Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply!

  20. #2519
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    shk_54's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,000
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drzac View Post
    ok so few things I would like to mention regarding the ongoing discussion about manual trim fuel consumption .. I think after driving 10k km and taken it to gt road twice till sahiwal and on motorway once to isloo and back to Lahore and remaining within Lahore city im in a very good position to inform others .. first of all ,, ive seen too many ppl saying that the average fuel reading is not accurate ,,, this is nowhere near true lemme tell everyone ,, its as accurate as possible in my experience .. the range on the other hand is accurate for 45 litres .. yess u heard me rite .. whenever your range becomes ZERO on meter , there s actually about 5 litres left in the tank .. ive driven 55 km after range was zero twice ( only due to unavoidable circumstances ) .. and still never has it taken more than 49 litres to fill up the tank ... so everyone who says drive and fill up your tank again to get accurate reading ,, ive done all this **** in the past 5 months the meter is accurate ,, the fuel average with light foot and a bit of hypermiling ,, im getting 14.0-15 km/ltr with ac in city, 16-19 km/ltr on gt road if you maintain it below 115km/hr and on motorway it does 15 km/ltr at 120-128 km/hr and 13km/ltr at 140 km/hr ... these are all accurate figures based on my personal experience ,, I hope this discussion would be done with now .. peace everyone ...
    yeh parh k to honda wale bhi chakra k gir gaye honge k itni mileage to hum ne bhi claim nahi ki....
    Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply!

  21. #2520
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    drzac's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,507
    Follows
    15
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shk_54 View Post
    first of all in this CIVIC fuel average of prosmatec is slightly better than manual and if u go through the previous pages of this thread or ask them who have tried both or are following this thread from beginning, ud agree that wat i m saying is right...
    secondly dont mind but factors that u mentioned can give an advantage of 1-2 kms but not 4-5 kms.. not many ppl know or have observed that in these digital meters, when u get ur fuel tank fully filled, reset the trip meter and drive at speed of 60-70 with a light foot on a straight road for 1-2 kms, the initial average that u see can be as high as 17 km/hr.. so if someones takes a snapshot at that time then others dont need to worry... average for both manual and prosmatec can range between 9.5-11.5 in city and 12-15 on highway depending upon driving style... and its more than good for a powerful 1.8L engine...
    this was precisely for people like you who think that snapshots are taken after 1-2 km on light foot .. the whole point of the picture was to show that the car was driven almost 143 kms with ac in Lahore city ... besides no offence but I challenge any prosmetic owner to have a fuel consumption test with my car in Lahore city on similar route and if he can beat MT s consumption ,, his wish shall be my command peace

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •