1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Honda Civic 2013: Pakistan launch

Good news for all Honda Civic fans in Pakistan that Honda has now confirmed its availability of the New Civic between October and November this Year (2012). The production of current model has been stopped ( CONFIRMED NEWS ). Honda Atlas is now in the process of clearing stock.There is no exact word on its price, but it is estimated that it will fall between 21 lac and 23 lac depending on the model.

INSHALLAH CIVIC IS ABOUT TO BE LAUNCHED IN MOST LIKELY SEPTEMBER....maybe its booking starts prior to the official launch but thts unconfirmed....

buckle up every1 the wait is almost over inshALLAH.....

Attached Images Attached Images    

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tashkeel View Post
    Brother, the thing is that how can you compare an accord and mark x with a local assembled civic? When we start comparing without any parity then it makes no sense. Yes, you can discuss the issues but again the first issue mentioned was bad fuel economy even worse than Prado. For God sake, this gen is best of all in fuel economy and if people still say that this is the problem of this gen then what is the point to discuss here?

For reasoning, you should have logics. Reasoning without logics is like imposing your own thinking upon others. I am not annoyed. I just mentioned that give reasons logically. And if others don't like the car and I have it with me, do I care what others say? :-D

It doesn't really matter to me. What matters is my personal satisfaction. So peace and come up with genuine issues and logical reasoning. Sorry if I said something which anyone did not like.

Sent from my A600 using Tapatalk 2
    I understand. I'm just mentioning the reason to why people may not like the new civic.
    I'm a 2013 civic owner too and have preferred it over c classes and mark X's for the reason you're stating. But we should listen to why others complain about it? They just state something but they never explain why because bulldoze their statement before they can give an explanation.
    We all love our cars and should justify our stance with reason. So should the owners who haven't had such a pleasant experience.
    That's why I'm asking the owner to tell us what problems he faced and why.

Sent from my GT-I9100G using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

sold the crap civic in 2 weeks gave it to my cuz,,,, the civic built was not good at all, the trim was lose, the cd player fitting wasnt tht good, the car should feel good, not plasticy, compare now this to say a 2003 vti civic oriel which I still have its not good tht car is still going good in trim level wise while the 2008 civic reborn I just sold was awful, its handbrake trim came out, the engine had issue even if it was a only driven my one driver 110,000km and serviced by HONDA Islamabad people, now seeing this
    BUG ME AND I WILL CRASH INTO U!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CrashD View Post
    sold the crap civic in 2 weeks gave it to my cuz,,,, the civic built was not good at all, the trim was lose, the cd player fitting wasnt tht good, the car should feel good, not plasticy, compare now this to say a 2003 vti civic oriel which I still have its not good tht car is still going good in trim level wise while the 2008 civic reborn I just sold was awful, its handbrake trim came out, the engine had issue even if it was a only driven my one driver 110,000km and serviced by HONDA Islamabad people, now seeing this
    Brother, do you live in Pakistan?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Brother, do you live in Pakistan?

Self edit

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yes I quite agree that compared to a 2002 civic the trim is horrible. And I also have this hunch that it won't last as long as our previous 7th gen lasted. That is, it's going to fall apart from the inside in a few years.

And when I drive over bumps, I can hear a rattling noise too. Pretty disappointing. But it all goes away while cruising on the motorway or when flooring the pedal.
    However it's more comfortable and has so much powerrrrrr :p
    I guess this is what we get when our PDM manufacturers make their cars more tech savy without paying enough concentration on the small things, like covering the bare boot with carpet maybe. Or putting a plastic cover on the exposed engine. I understand your pain but it's not a valid enough excuse to sell it off
    You should be kept it, enjoyed the powerful 1.8 liter engine and accepted the fact that this is the best out local manufacturers can come out with. Which ain't bad looking at PKDM history. Very few PKDMs catch fire, or have faulty brakes. So yeah, these little things can be ignored

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

first u said u hv 2013 model now u say u sold it...also the converstion was abt fuel economy but dont know where u took it.. ending this illogical debate from my side....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Brother, the thing is that how can you compare an accord and mark x with a local assembled civic? When we start comparing without any parity then it makes no sense. Yes, you can discuss the issues but again the first issue mentioned was bad fuel economy even worse than Prado. For God sake, this gen is best of all in fuel economy and if people still say that this is the problem of this gen then what is the point to discuss here?

For reasoning, you should have logics. Reasoning without logics is like imposing your own thinking upon others. I am not annoyed. I just mentioned that give reasons logically. And if others don't like the car and I have it with me, do I care what others say? :-D

It doesn't really matter to me. What matters is my personal satisfaction. So peace and come up with genuine issues and logical reasoning. Sorry if I said something which anyone did not like.

cant agree more
    when he realized he made wrong claim abt fuel economy he changed the topic and started talking abt quality and that too without any logical reasoning First says he has 2013 model then says he has already sold it, dont know whats he upto

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by shk_54 View Post
    first u said u hv 2013 model now u say u sold it...also the converstion was abt fuel economy but dont know where u took it.. ending this illogical debate from my side....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's what I was also trying to convey...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

lol ok seems like tooo many civic lover!!! do I really have to tell how many civic I have or had!!! I have had 2 sold one while still have a company one, found the civics quality really pathetic and fuel economy real bad as cars that are 1800cc and have DOHC engines or even Kompressor more weighty, why do we buy 2nd hand older cars because there more better built, equipped and most of all better fuel economy a car as 25 lakhs on a civic which started from 10 lakhs just literly in 2006 is now starting at 21 lakhs this is a huge jump being local it should be value for money and give buyers that satisfaction!!

I know most people who love the new 2013 crappy civic will disagree but hey I hated it as import is better option then the local here there is nothing special about it, as it wont last more then 3 years built quality wise, where imported 5 year old used cars are still holding on and seem more attractive then the civic, Honda atlas should give better quality, 3 coat of paint, atleast!!

The civic is fully crap only Honda product tht is worth something is the Accord,, the city is cheap but then wht it really is!! CHEAP now I am gona run as I can see pitches and forks holding folks civic fans running after me !!lol!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Honda civic 2013 : Pakistan launch

lol ok seems like tooo many civic lover!!! do I really have to tell how many civic I have or had!!! I have had 2 sold one while still have a company one, found the civics quality really pathetic and fuel economy real bad as cars that are 1800cc and have DOHC engines or even Kompressor more weighty, why do we buy 2nd hand older cars because there more better built, equipped and most of all better fuel economy a car as 25 lakhs on a civic which started from 10 lakhs just literly in 2006 is now starting at 21 lakhs this is a huge jump being local it should be value for money and give buyers that satisfaction!!

I know most people who love the new 2013 crappy civic will disagree but hey I hated it as import is better option then the local here there is nothing special about it, as it wont last more then 3 years built quality wise, where imported 5 year old used cars are still holding on and seem more attractive then the civic, Honda atlas should give better quality, 3 coat of paint, atleast!!

The civic is fully crap only Honda product tht is worth something is the Accord,, the city is cheap but then wht it really is!! CHEAP now I am gona run as I can see pitches and forks holding folks civic fans running after me !!lol!!!
    i thought this forum was for some meaningful discussion not for showing off how many civics u have...
    when civic was for 10 lakhs dollar was of 50, now its 107... now u shud definitely run away not bcoz of civic lovers but bcoz u cant talk logic,, wat can b expected from someone who compares civic with accord, may b some other day u start comparing a mehran with a merc or bmw

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@shk_54 sorry mate ur civic is real crap and having a crapy 2013 civic is no boasting seriously it would be quite embarrassing that own 2... the older civic were much better made then the local crap 2013 civic are even reborn is worthless the drive wise, in my view 2000 to 2006 civic were the best ones now civic are really waste of money!! people get sooo touchy over this ok fight logic whats really good about it, the trim, fuel economy, what is sooo gr8 about it the safety the body, the paint? which if u knew is only one coat while worldwide practice of HONDA is 3 coats, 2 air bags from a 25lakhs car where we r getting 6-8 airbags from same model abroad, comfort if u compared same civic altas and tahiland made u would be kick ur darling civic!!! now dont get personal!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@CrashD get well soon...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I think @CrashD is an importer of second hand cars. Anyways, no need to talk to him because he is behaving like a kid and immature person.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@tashkeel dont give a damn about this loser.....sorry to say lekin jisko mehran bhi naseeb nahi hoti woh yahan aake civic ko discuss karna shuru hojata hai....he showed his level and is really not important to be discussed so ctrl+alt+del him.......

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

oyeee behave guys ok seriously now u tiped me off not a importer, and seriously losers are those who cant take something on the chin, wasa loser are those poor folks who bought a 25 lakhs crap civic..... @sk_54 mate u have no idea what I drive ALLAH has been very very kind on me I drive and own from my own cash.....wasa mehran isnt tht bad ur a very prejudice person on mehran owners sooo wht u guys got ripped off my honda atlas on buying a civic which is built worse then anything and u ended up paying way above it,,, admit it it faults and carry on!!! love the touchy people, ALLAH sab koo mehran nasseb kara personally merc or better rides but never civic yuck thts a downer, local never ever... and now guyz behave keep ur
    personal stuff iam out I own a merc clk200 convertible for a while, and quite a few others its has a few faults also its be criticised heavily in topgear, and many motoring magazines doesn't mean I would get personal and not take that in and go against the person.

If we remember correctly the current civic was heavily criticised by every auto magazine which HONDA took soo seriously that they reshaped it now think people atlas doesnt bother still gave u the same shape not the redone one which will be launched again and people such as urself will lose out on it, having the soo called old shape but then what does Honda Atlas care if they cant be bothered giving us the Pakistani consumer better built civic which we paid such large amount for civic is pretty expensive in Pakistan when compared to other nations where its assembled also. SO simple words if u get it WE the Pakistani consumer have been ripped off as there is no standard checking mechanism to provide consumer protection, hell our cars are not even crashed checked yet we pay 25 lakhs for top of the range civic which leather will fade within a year, the steering wheel will peal off, the trim will lose it self, the color on trim will fade on litterly 1 year old car.

I am a car nut like every1 but hate the fact we Pakistani are given crap cars for our hard earned money..! Honda city is more value for money in 15 lakhs. civic should max be 20 lakhs...!!

Now chill pill guyz, Mashallah on ur civic be very happy with them enjoy em till they last and peace out!! AND Shame on U personal attack over a civic ufffff!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    52 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by umair2203 View Post
    @ALL

In International models of Civic, rear View Camera display is available on the I-MID.

Has any one tried it ?? Or know the procedure of getting the rear view cam display on I-MID ????
    @rizwan400 @RollOnBigMaMa @redbee
    And others too

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    Our i-MID supports reverse camera if installed... Sadly, no one including me has dared opening up the dash of the new car.... Have you scrolled through that menu?
    Agar chy bu'tt' hain Jama'at ki Aasteenon main - Mujhay Hai Hukm-e-Aazaan LA ILA HA ILL ALLAH...!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ABHS View Post
    One More question if coolant level drops in reserve tank Can I add normal water to fill the bottle or I have to add the same coolant from
    Honda?
    Honda civic 2013   Pakistan launch -1294006
    bro its better to put original coolant , u can add water also but it will lessen the life of presently (cooloant in radiator)

i know 1 liter of original collant is for 1200 rs (approx)
    vtec roxx!!!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

oyeee behave guys ok seriously now u tiped me off not a importer, and seriously losers are those who cant take something on the chin, wasa loser are those poor folks who bought a 25 lakhs crap civic..... @sk_54 mate u have no idea what I drive ALLAH has been very very kind on me I drive and own from my own cash.....wasa mehran isnt tht bad ur a very prejudice person on mehran owners sooo wht u guys got ripped off my honda atlas on buying a civic which is built worse then anything and u ended up paying way above it,,, admit it it faults and carry on!!! love the touchy people, ALLAH sab koo mehran nasseb kara personally merc or better rides but never civic yuck thts a downer, local never ever... and now guyz behave keep ur
    personal stuff iam out I own a merc clk200 convertible for a while, and quite a few others its has a few faults also its be criticised heavily in topgear, and many motoring magazines doesn't mean I would get personal and not take that in and go against the person.

If we remember correctly the current civic was heavily criticised by every auto magazine which HONDA took soo seriously that they reshaped it now think people atlas doesnt bother still gave u the same shape not the redone one which will be launched again and people such as urself will lose out on it, having the soo called old shape but then what does Honda Atlas care if they cant be bothered giving us the Pakistani consumer better built civic which we paid such large amount for civic is pretty expensive in Pakistan when compared to other nations where its assembled also. SO simple words if u get it WE the Pakistani consumer have been ripped off as there is no standard checking mechanism to provide consumer protection, hell our cars are not even crashed checked yet we pay 25 lakhs for top of the range civic which leather will fade within a year, the steering wheel will peal off, the trim will lose it self, the color on trim will fade on litterly 1 year old car.

I am a car nut like every1 but hate the fact we Pakistani are given crap cars for our hard earned money..! Honda city is more value for money in 15 lakhs. civic should max be 20 lakhs...!!

Now chill pill guyz, Mashallah on ur civic be very happy with them enjoy em till they last and peace out!! AND Shame on U personal attack over a civic ufffff!!!
    dear a sincere advise , leave this thread ! and join a quality one , otherwise u will be pissed off again n again
    vtec roxx!!!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

True. You're right that it's build quality is terrible but for a person/family who wants a brand new car what other options are there?
    Corolla - no immobiliser
    City- crap quality without any technology
    Swift-rear seats have less legroom
    So we're stuck with this. Actually we've been stuck with these 'big three of pakistan' (Honda, Toyota, suzuki) for the past 20 years. They've made a monopoly and don't let any good car companies come ( like chevrolet which had a good car-the optra)
    This is the best we've got.
    Not everyone can take the risk to import an expensive car. So we have to live with it.
    Yes, the civic had terrible build quality... Yes it's dash rattles when u drive it in bumpy roads... Yes it's boot is bare from inside and it's engine looks as if there's no engine cover on it... We just live with it.
    But as far as fuel economy is concerned it gives 11-12 km/l in the city. Which is okay. It's comfortable on the motorway and it has airbags. It's ABS works. It looks okay from inside and I can sleep on long drives in the back seat.
    That's all we want. And this what a majority people need. There may be imported cars available here with beer build quality but they're second hand, and u know very well how these cars are-being an importer yourself.
    We're not defending it. But we need a solid justification to why you would sell your car. Well that's what I want atleast. Fuel economy is good so that's not an excuse. Did something fall off the car? Did an airbag inflate on its own? Did the car catch fire?
    This is a fan club where we discuss both problems and good points of cars. And having such a colorful history of cars, you could give a very valid and descriptive comparison-unbiased of course - which can help a lot of future buyers.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I experienced just 8 km a ltr that too with a very light foot on pedal waz expecting 10 km a ltr... which is atleast it should my clk gives 12km a ltr now thats 1800cc car also, the toyota premio gives 12km a ltr also driven that. the civic grip is a issue try breaking hard u will experience braking not as smooth as compared to reborn or even the 2006 vti.... 9th generation Atlas honda needs to be better then the 8th generation civic which is a big shame. @omar_575 is gem of a guy as he took my critic validity and not personal... by the way I was utterly disappointed when my brand new 2013 civic vti oriel was blasted away by the car polisher who pointed that ur car has only one coat of paint while the family civic hybrid a 2007 one had 3 layers of paint better shine came out. these things matter to me why on earth does the brand new civic have rust on the brakes saw that on a brand new civic at honda dealership in Islamabad!

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List