1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Honda Civic 2013: Pakistan launch

Good news for all Honda Civic fans in Pakistan that Honda has now confirmed its availability of the New Civic between October and November this Year (2012). The production of current model has been stopped ( CONFIRMED NEWS ). Honda Atlas is now in the process of clearing stock.There is no exact word on its price, but it is estimated that it will fall between 21 lac and 23 lac depending on the model.

INSHALLAH CIVIC IS ABOUT TO BE LAUNCHED IN MOST LIKELY SEPTEMBER....maybe its booking starts prior to the official launch but thts unconfirmed....

buckle up every1 the wait is almost over inshALLAH.....

Attached Images Attached Images    

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yes one remote jack knife and second simple key only

using Tapatalk for iPhone 5...
    Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by lahori1990 View Post
    Guys, how is the suspension? My car has really strange suspension, its hard as hell. Even the slightest bump shakes the whole car. It almost seems like I am driving on rims instead of wheels. How do I get that fixed?
    Mohtaram lahori1990 sahib,
    I didn't like Civic's ride too rather hated it. I don't know when the local manufactures wake up and improve their product. I loved the ride of C Class. Civic is very bumpy. I liked Corolla's ride though.

Log kehtay hain k Civic 1 liter main kartee boat hy. Bhayee agar Petrol hee bachanaa hy tau Khotaa (donkey) lay lain. Bohat petrol bachay gaa.

Regards.

Sent from my A10 using PW Forums mobile app
    "Science is nothing but trained and organised common sense," Thomas Henry Huxley.

4. 16-02-2014, 06:04 PM

Senior PakWheeler

Reason
    not needed

5. 16-02-2014, 06:29 PM

Senior PakWheeler

Reason
    Not needed

6. 16-02-2014, 06:35 PM

Senior PakWheeler

Reason
    Not needed

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Honda Civic 2013: Pakistan launch

Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by supereagle View Post
    I didn't like Civic's ride too rather hated it. I don't know when the local manufactures wake up and improve their product. I loved the ride of C Class. Civic is very bumpy. I liked Corolla's ride though.

Log kehtay hain k Civic 1 liter main kartee boat hy. Bhayee agar Petrol hee bachanaa hy tau Khotaa (donkey) lay lain. Bohat petrol bachay gaa.

Regards.

Even mercedes s class buyers are concerned with fuel economy thats why merce is giving hybrids and fuel efficient diesels

Sent from my GT-N7100
    Aunda Fan

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    406 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Gentlemen please no personal attacks, direct your energies on a more informed and decent discussion on new Civic. Tolerance and accommodation of critical views is part of any useful discussion. After all it's not a link-minded club.
    Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

agreed

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Assalam O Alaikum everyone!

I just bought a 9th gen civic and am loving it... have query if someone can reply... while coming from isb to gujranwala i calculated the milage (tank full procedure), its milage was 17.5 km/l but the imid was showing around 14 km/l the highest throughout the route... why is that?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

the imid is quite accurate, cant b this much difference, most ppl get 14-15 on highways so 17.5 is either a calculation error or may be fuel tank not topped up

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by naVman View Post
    I just bought a 9th gen civic and am loving it... have query if someone can reply... while coming from isb to gujranwala i calculated the milage (tank full procedure), its milage was 17.5 km/l but the imid was showing around 14 km/l the highest throughout the route... why is that?
    Is it a possibility that you didn't didn't reset the odometer for that specific leg of your journey?

Sent from my GT-I9100G using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Regards.

C-Class Benz ... Q mobile A10 .......

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Whats the Fuel consumption of VTI oriel Manual

i am planning to buy Civic 2013 but confused btw manual and auto due to claim of some guys that manual gives 15+ km/ltr in city if that is so i would surly go for manual...so kindly civic manual owner plzz put a truthful picture

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

whats the fule comsumption of civic 2013orial manual im planning to buy but confused abt manual or auto , some guys clain that maual gives 15+ km /ltr in city , if that is so i would surly go manual..civic manual owner plz post a truthful picture

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    406 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The difference is not that huge that you should sacrifice the comfort of a an automatic transmission
    Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AbubakarSIddiqi View Post
    whats the fule comsumption of civic 2013orial manual im planning to buy but confused abt manual or auto , some guys clain that maual gives 15+ km /ltr in city , if that is so i would surly go manual..civic manual owner plz post a truthful picture
    Mohtaram AbubakarSIddiqi Sahib,
    It depends on a couple of factors whether you should go for a manual or an automatic. Here they are:

1. Are you used to a manual? Do you know how to drive a manual?

2. Are you comfortable with manual?

If the answer to the above is 'yes' then go for a manual.

If I were you, I would go for a manual. Here is why:

1. You have more control over the vehicle with a manual transmission as compared to an automatic because in the former (manual) you do the shifting yourself.

2. Manual is sportier because you have more power within your hands. It gives you an impression of being Ayrton Senna!

3. Manual transmission consumes less fuel as compared to an automatic because engine's power loss is less in a clutch based system (manual) as compared to a torque converter based system (automatic).

4. Less maintenance is required for a manual transmission and you need periodic maintenance in an automatic with transmission fluid changes at around every 30,000 miles. You can drive a manual with no such fluid changes for virtually hundreds of thousands of miles.

5. Manual transmission is more durable as it is far less complex compared to an automatic. Simpler things with simpler mechanisms last longer. Imagine a simple strong lever, which is a simple machine, lasting forever if properly looked after as compared to a Boeing 787's Rolls Royce Trent 1000 jet engine, for a lever is a simple machine compared to a jet engine (which is a highly complex machine).

Here are the advantages of an automatic:

1. It is user friendly. Once you put into 'D', you forget moving you hands. For me, automatic is for lazy people, no offence to them please.

2. If you drive in traffic jams, manual will give you a lot of hassle as you will have to move your foot on the clutch and the gear-lever very often.

Talking about any locally assembled car, I don't see any point going for an automatic for they are small cars. If you go for a Mercedes S550, you don't go for a manual but an automatic because for me, automatic is a luxury and not a necessity. If you go for a luxury car, go for another luxury with it; an automatic transmission. The bigger the car, the better it is if you go for an automatic. The smaller the car, the better if you stick to a manual.

Here is the Physics of fuel consumption when comparing a manual and an automatic: Manual transmission gives you a better fuel economy than an automatic one for in the latter (automatic) there are power losses in the lower rpm range. In the higher rpm the damping lockup clutch kicks in to reduce power losses in the torque converter of the automatic transmission giving you a 100% contact between the engine and the transmission which is always a 100% contact in a manual regardless of what rpm the engine is at, leading to no relative power loss (in a manual). The pressure plate-clutch based transmission system (manual) is lot more efficient than a torque converter based (automatic) one; this is the reason automatics give you a poor fuel economy than manuals.

Specifically speaking about a Honda Civic, go for an automatic because it gives your a little more luxury than a manual one. For me luxury starts with a C Class or E Class Merc in the 1.8 bracket and Honda is there but after all it's a locally made car and there is less resale of a manual Civic too as compared to an automatic.

If you want to go for a manual for the sake of a manual then you can go for a Corolla Gli or if you need more power, then you can go for any locally-assembled 1.8; manual Civic or Corolla. Mind you, manual Civic has a lesser resale value as compared to an automatic.

Regards.

"Science is nothing but trained and organised common sense," Thomas Henry Huxley.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AbubakarSIddiqi View Post
    i am planning to buy Civic 2013 but confused btw manual and auto due to claim of some guys that manual gives 15+ km/ltr in city if that is so i would surly go for manual...so kindly civic manual owner plzz put a truthful picture
    i seriously doubt anyone claiming 15 km/l in city even if manual variant
    i have been following this thread since beginning and i have seen many users claiming that present civic prosmatec has slightly better average than manual, even if it is not so, the difference between manual and prosmatec wud b very less that can be easily ignored for the comfort..i thinks its why u will see mostly 80% prosmatec civics on road.. has better resale also as compared to manual
    automatic transmission does feel under powered but only for less than 1.6L engines, i m driving my prosmatec and i tell u its a power pack ride.. go for it

Newbie Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Please help... the auto transmission light is blinking on D..and due to that the pick is disturbed..but sometime it stops blinking and then the pick is great...its civic 2003 .. anyone can explain what will be the reason... Do I need to repair the gear or change it or its not that much big issue...anyone can fix it...

Thanks

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    406 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

4. Less maintenance is required for a manual transmission and you need periodic maintenance in an automatic with transmission fluid changes at around every 30,000 miles. You can drive a manual with no such fluid changes for virtually hundreds of thousands of miles.
    You have to replace transmission fluid in a manual transmission after 40,000 kilometers also

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
    You have to replace transmission fluid in a manual transmission after 40,000 kilometers also
    Good point, my 05 city's user manual also had it too. Wonder how many of us have changed the brake fluid of our cars. .. The honda manuals these days mention every three years regardless of mileage
    Bees waal 4 life

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    406 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AkbarGr8 View Post
    Good point, my 05 city's user manual also had it too. Wonder how many of us have changed the brake fluid of our cars. .. The honda manuals these days mention every three years regardless of mileage
    Akbar bhai after 40 K, I replace transmission fluid, break fluid and power steering fluid regularly from Toyota 3S and Al-Hamdolillah these parts still feel as good as new.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

thanks supereagle for the insite details... really appriciate that
    my problem is that im a swift onwer now dlx manual i love the manual part personally due to accelration and control factor but i live in lahore with all the possible traffic jams myheart wants a manual ride and my legs demand an auto transmittion so i have to add a third veriable to make a final decision and 11.5km/ltr to 15km/ltr makes a huge differance and i have to make sure that its not 15+

sencondly will i lost thecruse control if go for manual cause that ill be a bummer

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List