1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Honda Civic 2013: Pakistan launch

Good news for all Honda Civic fans in Pakistan that Honda has now confirmed its availability of the New Civic between October and November this Year (2012). The production of current model has been stopped ( CONFIRMED NEWS ). Honda Atlas is now in the process of clearing stock.There is no exact word on its price, but it is estimated that it will fall between 21 lac and 23 lac depending on the model.

INSHALLAH CIVIC IS ABOUT TO BE LAUNCHED IN MOST LIKELY SEPTEMBER....maybe its booking starts prior to the official launch but thts unconfirmed....

buckle up every1 the wait is almost over inshALLAH.....

Attached Images Attached Images    

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by burnoutrevenge View Post
    So guys, as u know I will be getting the civic just after eid. I wanted to know keep what things should I check when getting the car from the show room? And precautions? Any suggestions like checking a certain part or something?
    Also, what upgrades should I go for right after I have received the car? Like tyres etc?
    And should I go for a complete polish right after I get the vehicle to protect the paint?
    I am sorry but m a complete noob in such matters.
    Looking forward for the replies.
    Congratz for the purchase which variant and color is it ???

Make sure ur battery terminals are properly intact as mine were not, Check ur sunroof working properly make sure ur boot lid closes properly as it happens sometimes with new cars, chek ur nav system(if u hv got nav variant) rest i guess u ll be good to go.
    As for upgrades, cosmetic changes are ur personal choice and about tyres get urs changed ONLY if u find any genuine tyres becoz here in my city shops r full of smuggled expired tyres with tempered expiry dates this is why i have not changed them yet and they are absolutely fine.
    As far as polishing is concerned use only branded products(waxes, detailers, microfibre cloths etc) not those cheap cosmic or formula 1 polishes, And as u mentioned u r a noob in such matters then just wax ur car after washing it (wax it twice a month atleast) and for that follow the detailing thread here on pakwheels or just google for tutorial videos on how to wash and wax ur car.

Do share the pictures and ur experience after u receive ur car

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

90% motorway drive with full time AC at 90-110km/h. Brand new civic manual.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using PW Forums mobile app
    Attached Images Attached Images  

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Sly_90 View Post
    Congratz for the purchase which variant and color is it ???

Make sure ur battery terminals are properly intact as mine were not, Check ur sunroof working properly make sure ur boot lid closes properly as it happens sometimes with new cars, chek ur nav system(if u hv got nav variant) rest i guess u ll be good to go.
    As for upgrades, cosmetic changes are ur personal choice and about tyres get urs changed ONLY if u find any genuine tyres becoz here in my city shops r full of smuggled expired tyres with tempered expiry dates this is why i have not changed them yet and they are absolutely fine.
    As far as polishing is concerned use only branded products(waxes, detailers, microfibre cloths etc) not those cheap cosmic or formula 1 polishes, And as u mentioned u r a noob in such matters then just wax ur car after washing it (wax it twice a month atleast) and for that follow the detailing thread here on pakwheels or just google for tutorial videos on how to wash and wax ur car.

Do share the pictures and ur experience after u receive ur car
    Its an oriel prosmatic and in white color. Was going for black but civic looks exceptionally good in white
    Haven't gotten it from the show room yet as the insurance is bot done yet. Usi ka wait krrha hun.
    Yes InshaAllah will be waxing it twice a month. Got turtle wax and shampoo. Would that suffice or should I get meguaire? "Don't know how that is spelled"
    Anyways, for the tyres, I think ima keep the stock tyres till I can get a good set of yokos.
    Ps, would 15" be okay or should I be looking for 16's?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    405 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Its an oriel prosmatic and in white color. Was going for black but civic looks exceptionally good in white
    Haven't gotten it from the show room yet as the insurance is bot done yet. Usi ka wait krrha hun.
    Yes InshaAllah will be waxing it twice a month. Got turtle wax and shampoo. Would that suffice or should I get meguaire? "Don't know how that is spelled"
    Anyways, for the tyres, I think ima keep the stock tyres till I can get a good set of yokos.
    Which insurance coy is this. When I took deliveries of my cars in the past, I just called the Askari guy and he sent me the insurance right there by email on my phone with same time and date. Their rep came to take pix at ETO office when I went for registration. I sent the cheque by courier. Very prompt and hassle free reg plus claim service.
    Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Are u deliberately not taking the delivery of car becoz insurance is not done yet or are they not giving u the car yet ??? Anyway Turtle is fine too but Mothers n Meguiars is better so just finish ur turtle quickly n get either Meguiars or Mothers both r equally good i believe.
    As for rims u can go for either size both are good to go.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yes I am deliberately not taking the car till the insurance is done. U may never know :p

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Honda Civic 2013: Pakistan launch - 1fc52a8fac62aab0e8c07fa61c98feb8
    Today at Motorway towards Islamabad Cruise set at 120

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by shk_54 View Post
    Honda Civic 2013: Pakistan launch - 1fc52a8fac62aab0e8c07fa61c98feb8
    Today at Motorway towards Islamabad Cruise set at 120

Manual or Prosmatec?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by aa78 View Post
    Manual or Prosmatec?
    Prosmatec

Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

By the grace of Allah Almighty got the delivery of Honda Civic Vti Oriel With Navigation in silver color on 23 September but couldn't get time to share with you guys. Took the delivery of the car from Honda Gateway but to my surprise this dealership has disappointed me a lot. They delayed the delivery for five days and another incident that took place is that as it is wedding season so took the car to Islamabad to a relative wedding and on my way back at night on motorway after crossing bhera the car in the extreme right lane went totally blank, the engine went off. Stopped the car on the left side and after checking the car couldn't really get the problem with the car so had to call recovery vehicle from Lahore along with the mechanic. When the recovery vehicle arrived the mechanic checked the car and after spending some time realised that the battery terminal of the car was very loose. After tightening the terminal the car was fine. The dealership takes the battery out to recharge them after the car arrives from the factory and they didn't tightened the terminal.

Next on taking the delivery of the car i wanted another spare key for the car so gave the service advisor 6k on the same day. The key is still to be awaited and for that they have called me 6 times to the dealership for the coding of the key but have failed to program the key uptill now.
    On the fourth day after taking the delivery of the car its navigation touch stopped working for the the whole navigation unit was replaced after taking the car to trakking world office.
    The PDI of this dealership is pathetic. Thought sharing it with you guys.

Do say MashaAllah.

Honda Civic 2013 Pakistan launch -1485615Honda Civic 2013 Pakistan launch -1485616Honda Civic 2013 Pakistan launch -1485617honda civic 2013 pakistan launch -1485618Honda Civic 2013 Pakistan launch -1485619Honda Civic 2013 Pakistan launch -1485620Honda Civic 2013 Pakistan launch -1485621Honda Civic 2013 Pakistan launch -1485622
    LIFE has MANY ways OF testing A persons WILL... either BY having NOTHING happen AT all.. OR by HAVING everything HAPPEN all AT once !!!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Masha Allah

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Looking GREAT !

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Honda Civic 2013 Pakistan launch -1486370

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ALL 9 gen owners.
    What is the top speed you have achieved on your civic till date?
    And how was the car behaving at that speed? How would you rate its stability at that speed?
    Honda Civic Fb
    Honda city 1.3 PT (5th Gen)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Muzammil73 View Post
    @ALL 9 gen owners.
    What is the top speed you have achieved on your civic till date?
    And how was the car behaving at that speed? How would you rate its stability at that speed?
    According to a friend of mine, he did 210 on manual 9th gen and stability was okay. 8th gen is way more stable at those speeds.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by truelover View Post
    By the grace of Allah Almighty got the delivery of Honda Civic Vti Oriel With Navigation in silver color on 23 September but couldn't get time to share with you guys. Took the delivery of the car from Honda Gateway but to my surprise this dealership has disappointed me a lot. They delayed the delivery for five days and another incident that took place is that as it is wedding season so took the car to Islamabad to a relative wedding and on my way back at night on motorway after crossing bhera the car in the extreme right lane went totally blank, the engine went off. Stopped the car on the left side and after checking the car couldn't really get the problem with the car so had to call recovery vehicle from Lahore along with the mechanic. When the recovery vehicle arrived the mechanic checked the car and after spending some time realised that the battery terminal of the car was very loose. After tightening the terminal the car was fine. The dealership takes the battery out to recharge them after the car arrives from the factory and they didn't tightened the terminal.

Next on taking the delivery of the car i wanted another spare key for the car so gave the service advisor 6k on the same day. The key is still to be awaited and for that they have called me 6 times to the dealership for the coding of the key but have failed to program the key uptill now.
    On the fourth day after taking the delivery of the car its navigation touch stopped working for the the whole navigation unit was replaced after taking the car to trakking world office.
    The PDI of this dealership is pathetic. Thought sharing it with you guys.

Do say MashaAllah.

Honda Civic 2013 Pakistan launch -1485615Honda Civic 2013 Pakistan launch -1485616Honda Civic 2013 Pakistan launch -1485617honda civic 2013 pakistan launch -1485618Honda Civic 2013 Pakistan launch -1485619Honda Civic 2013 Pakistan launch -1485620Honda Civic 2013 Pakistan launch -1485621Honda Civic 2013 Pakistan launch -1485622
    Bro please give a review and how is the new navigation and parking camera?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Sk_KingpiN View Post
    According to a friend of mine, he did 210 on manual 9th gen and stability was okay. 8th gen is way more stable at those speeds.

8th gen is the best civic for grip

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
    Aunda Fan

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

FAN since 2013. Owner in 2014, Alhamdulillah!

She arrived a few days before EID

Honda Civic 2013 Pakistan launch -1486457

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Honda Civic 2013: Pakistan launch

9th gen Civic Oriel Prosmatec
    Round trip Lahore-Isb-Bhurban-Kohala AJK and back.. Distance travelled 1000 Kms Plus..Max mileage 16 KMPL at motorway.. Minimum mileage 9.2 at steep climb.. Average attained for whole trip with AC On was 13.3 KMPL.. Total fuel expenses Rs.8000/- +/- Rs.100.. Too Good for a powerful 1.8 L engine..
    P.S Its not a hybrid.. Full time petrol :p Honda Civic 2013: Pakistan launch - f1b4a2334363cbdd8d32d0f44563b382

Sent from my iPhone 5 using TapatalkHonda Civic 2013: Pakistan launch - 177c35f9325e7afdf9eaa0688ff305d9

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Facing a problem in my 9th gen civic

Salam

Dear 9th gen owners I am facing a problem these days , well not a problem but the car is acting a bit different now

When the Ac is on and the car is in P , if I bring it to R the car vibrates for 2 seconds , passengers however couldn't feel that vibration but the driver can
    I have felt it many times in last 2 weeks and my father also has observed this
    If the Ac is off then it behaves normally and no vibration is felt

And same thing happens if I shift to D from N or from N to R with AC On , the car vibrates for 1 to 2 seconds

And yes sometimes I have observed when I apply brakes and car comes down to a speed of 3 or 4 km/hr that is in slight motion it vibrates for Again 1 to 2 seconds
    Again I repeat if Ac is off this doesn't happen

Recently changed the oil , oil filter , air filter
    Car has done 17.5 k kms
    The mechanic at 3 s honda told me to get hi octane in good ratio to avoid this
    Just for the sake of checking if he was right after using the full tank I got hi octane for 1500 rupees
    The car is not vibrating like it was before
    But still i can sense slight vibration for 2 seconds if ac is on and I bring it to D or R from N or P

What could be the problem ?
    PREDATOR 11th Gen Corolla and RED MAMBA Reborn...
    Blast from the Past Sabre 9th gen Civic n Blue Max Reborn...

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List