1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Honda Civic 2013: Pakistan launch

Good news for all Honda Civic fans in Pakistan that Honda has now confirmed its availability of the New Civic between October and November this Year (2012). The production of current model has been stopped ( CONFIRMED NEWS ). Honda Atlas is now in the process of clearing stock.There is no exact word on its price, but it is estimated that it will fall between 21 lac and 23 lac depending on the model.

INSHALLAH CIVIC IS ABOUT TO BE LAUNCHED IN MOST LIKELY SEPTEMBER....maybe its booking starts prior to the official launch but thts unconfirmed....

buckle up every1 the wait is almost over inshALLAH.....

Attached Images Attached Images    

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by InNoCeNt_DeViL View Post
    So NEW CIVIC 2012 According to Me ,

Went to the showroom today to check the car , and I Am really Impressed ! almost stayed there with the car for atleast 45minutes , checked every thing and it is a very very nice car .

First : The Exterior : Guys the overall shape is quite impressive n nice , the pics arent doing any justice here , the car is impressive , n worth seeing from any/ all the angles , the front is tooooo nice , the side of the car is good too , and the rear lights n back , they are just lookin bad here in these pics , i dnt know how the car looks on road , but parked there in the showroom , it was looking good not bad at all ...

Interior : one of the best interiors ever i have seen .... very very impressive , the new multi plex meter , new I MID disp , Navigation with net support , the dashboard , seats , front and rear center arm rests , the doors , the door panels , sunroof , the steering wheel , RPM meter the lights , the feel , everything is just toooooo great ... i loved it !

Yes no doubt , the dashboard ( both black n beige ) parts , are too hard , just like City's dash , very very hard , no soft / leathery feeling , but it doesnt look bad atleast , looks pretty nice , only after touching it u feel tht the material is not good rest its damn impressive in looks ..But the black part on door panels have a soft / leathery feeling wch is nice ..

Road Clearance is toooooooooo Goood , lolx actually I felt , it is much higher then corolla even , especially from back it was toooo high ...which I dont Know will give the car a bad road grip as compared to previous one ... yes good road clearance is good for our bad roads But I really dont like Itni ooonchi Civic

There are no individual side/roof lights for the passengers at back ( like the 8th Gen ) which was really a cool feature in the previous one ..

Alloy Rims are just OK , not good , not tht bad ...
    overall i ll give it :

Exterior : 8/10 , THe car really looks good
    Interior : 10/10
    Features : 10/10

Now everyone here is comparing this New CIVIC with , 8th GEN , ALTIS and imported premios/Allion 08 onwards

Comparing with 8th GEn :

Diff ppl , diff opinions , But in my view both are actually very nice .. New one is not bad at all .. its quite good ... A Brandnew Reborn was also parked there , i also checked tht car , compared both brandnew cars , the thing is Reborn is sporty , quite attractive , very nice for Bodykits / bigger rims and aggressive looks ,, This New one is not sporty ( atleast acc to me ) but this one is sober / decent n more on the executive elegant class .. Interior , The IMID display in the new one makes the diff , rest both are equally good , 8th gens interior still loooks too good ..Reborn is stylish n sporty attracts many young ppl , this one is more decnt/sober n elegant ... My dad really liked the shape as it is not sporty now ... so shape wise Many uncles are going to buy it thts for sure
    This new oNE has so many new good features as compared to 8th Gen so its a winner here !
    Now ALTIS !
    I Currently have 2011 Top of the Line Altis 1.8L , but New Civic is way ahead ...Interior , Features , the feel inside the car everything is just too great as compared to ALTIS ! Exterior wise it depends on personal preference , I like Altis’s shape .. The only Reason i went for ALTIS In 2011 was Cruise Control n Switchtronic transmission , But now we have so many good features in this NEW CIVIC and yes Its a CIVIC So why to go 4 OLD ALTIS .. from the spy shots / google pics Yes I know New COROLLA will beat this New CIVIC but only in looks n may be features too , but never everrrr in interior , the drive and the feeling inside the most goreous cabin everrr

Now Imported ones , Premios / ALLIONS etc
    CIVIC is Brandnew with warranty , with better features like sunroof , Different n new I MID display , and much attractive n better Interior ...
    This new CIVIC in short is a very nice car , the best locally assembled car , and has a very reasonable price tag considering the specs , if u have budget of 20 plus simply go for it any variant ! I was planning to get VTI prosmatec booked , But My ALTIS is giving me a loss of around 3lacs , and its just like a brandnew one with only 15k kms on the odo , so i’d wait for another 2 years n will decide later which one to buy either This 9th GEN CIVIC or new upcoming model of Corolla ....

Excellent work by HONDA ATLAS :-)

Very Correct & Sincere Words Brother, Totally Agree With You

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Please share the M/T variant pics specially the gear knob pics... which air conditioning unit Honda Atlas going to offer in the basic variants? one with knobs or the one with display as shown in the pics?Honda civic 2013   Pakistan launch -1045542Honda civic 2013   Pakistan launch -1045543

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^^

VTi M/T and VTi Prosmatec i.e the basic variants , the one with knobs / in the second pic

VTi Oriel M/T and VTi Oriel Prosmatec , 1st pic i.e with climate control
    PREDATOR 11th Gen Corolla and RED MAMBA Reborn...
    Blast from the Past Sabre 9th gen Civic n Blue Max Reborn...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by InNoCeNt_DeViL View Post
    AGAIN ! before saying any thing i would say , New CIVIC is better than ALTIS in all aspects ( I have ALTIS Cruisetronic but i Know New civic is better )

Civic has got luxury as u said : agreed
    Syle : agreed
    But Features : Who was the first one to give AIRBAG ? INDUS , back in 1996/8 as far as i remember , ATLAS started in 2006 almost after 10 years !

Optitron meter ?? COROLLA in 2002 March ... Civic in 2003

two tone Beige interior ? Corolla march 2002 civic later ...

1.8L engine in ALTIS , Mid 2005 , civic after 1 year ..

Gate type auto tranny , corolla since 2005 , civic may be in 2030

Cruise Control : Corolla 2008 August , CIVIC sept 2012

Tip tronic transmission : Corolla 2008 .. Civic may be in 2030 :p

Multi info display : COrolla 2008 ..civic later

Sunroof : CIvic 1994 or 95 .. corolla in 2008 ..
    Power retract mirrors : Civic 2001 ... COrolla 2011 ..

No offense ..
    and yes i 'd agree , in 1.3 category Corolla is better , IN 1.8 CATEGORY New CIVIC is better .... wesay bhi Corolla is now a small car 1600cc as compared to CIVIC 1800cc .. Aur aap khush hojaen COROLLA mein ab 1800cc 2030 mein ayega :p
    CorollA mein ab 1800 cc mushkil hi aayegi bcoz even the company is well aware that they cannot compete honda in pakistan in 1800 category, thats y they downsized it from 1800 to 1600 in 2011 as civic was expected to arrive in 2011 but was later delayed,,, however corolla is market leader in 1300 cc category as Gli is their most selling variant and they are happy with that..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

One question from experts who have seen the car in show room??
    Do you think CIVIC's console can be modified easily for installing aftermarket audio-dvd players of pioneer kenwood etc???
    Reply awaited....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

You can do it; but you shouldn't (a) Steering Audio Controls will not work (out of box) (b) iMID's Audio Features will stop working and (c) I read somewhere that iMID's firmware gets updated from the Audio System's CD Player.

Take your Audio Media to the dealer and check the sound quality of both the options; get what you like more; for NAVI one can always use smartphone, tablet or some GPS gadget!
    http://www.facebook.com/PhotographyBlogs | http://www.facebook.com/pages/Digital-Music/100893450081351; lets create/learn some digital music today!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Can someone enlighten me, what is the function of ECON button in manual transmission as in Auto tranny it controls drive by wire throttle system + air conditioning to save the fuel.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

(copy pasting my comments on facebook)

Finally got some time to check out the new civic in person. I'd like to divide it into two parts for review. Exterior and interior (trust me, both are 180 degrees from each other) Exterior is simply amazing, the side lines flow towards the back of the vehicle and merge with sort of "shoulder" that they make with the rear head lights. This gives the car a very wide look from the back. As much as I hated the rear in pictures, I fell in love with it the moment I set my eyes on it. Its BEAUTIFUL, you just need to see it personally. That awkward curve in the rear bumper doesn't even gets noticed when you see the car from the back. The rims that looked ugly in the pictures look good enough in real, could've been better though. Those small reflectors also look good on the trunk lid. Oh, trunk lid, it had to be smashed hard to close, dont know what was wrong! The overall height of the car seems to be lesser then the 8th generation civic. One thing that surprised me was that there was NO HID in the projectors :/

Coming over to interior,one word would describe it all, CRAMPED!!! First thing that i noticed was the door panels are kind of, dull. A person close to 6 feet high will certainly hit his head on the roof when sitting in the rear seat and there is NO ASH TRAY in the rear. When sitting in the rear seat, the view of the dashboard looks narrow and cramped, reason being that it IS :/

The front seats are good, comfortable but not so spacious. Steering wheel is excellent, small, sporty and easy to grip. The button on it are soft. The I-MID screen is good, the DVD screen is good too but the plastic housing that it sits in looks very bad, low quality stuff. The dashboard otheriwise has good quality. The worst optional feature would be the auto-air con. the panel is small, buttons feel pathetic and there are not enough lights in it. Even the A/C button does not have a light. Though there is a small screen above it but that is not enough. Directly beneath the a/c controls there is 6-8 inches of absolutely nothing! :| just black plastic with a cigarette lighter and aux input in the middle of the black plastic box. Coming further down, towards the gear level, the lever itself is good, very sporty infact but its surrounded by pointlessly blank plastic molding. The hand brake in the 8th gen was amazing, the design was too good, sadly, Honda has taken it back We again have that decades old style black colored overexposed hand brake.

All in all, interior really disappointed me, mostly due to its narrow and cramped space. Exterior is simply amazing. The verdict, if you have the money, go get one

and oh, under the hood, right above the radiator, theres the silly cable that opens that the bonnet. The cable is exposed :/ and it takes a stupid U turn right over the chassis plate, seems like someone retrofitted it :/
    When the power of love exceeds the love for power, the world will finally know peace=Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ahmadbila View Post

Finally got some time to check out the new civic in person. I'd like to divide it into two parts for review. Exterior and interior (trust me, both are 180 degrees from each other) Exterior is simply amazing, the side lines flow towards the back of the vehicle and merge with sort of "shoulder" that they make with the rear head lights. This gives the car a very wide look from the back. As much as I hated the rear in pictures, I fell in love with it the moment I set my eyes on it. Its BEAUTIFUL, you just need to see it personally. That awkward curve in the rear bumper doesn't even gets noticed when you see the car from the back. The rims that looked ugly in the pictures look good enough in real, could've been better though. Those small reflectors also look good on the trunk lid. Oh, trunk lid, it had to be smashed hard to close, dont know what was wrong! The overall height of the car seems to be lesser then the 8th generation civic. One thing that surprised me was that there was NO HID in the projectors :/

Coming over to interior,one word would describe it all, CRAMPED!!! First thing that i noticed was the door panels are kind of, dull. A person close to 6 feet high will certainly hit his head on the roof when sitting in the rear seat and there is NO ASH TRAY in the rear. When sitting in the rear seat, the view of the dashboard looks narrow and cramped, reason being that it IS :/

The front seats are good, comfortable but not so spacious. Steering wheel is excellent, small, sporty and easy to grip. The button on it are soft. The I-MID screen is good, the DVD screen is good too but the plastic housing that it sits in looks very bad, low quality stuff. The dashboard otheriwise has good quality. The worst optional feature would be the auto-air con. the panel is small, buttons feel pathetic and there are not enough lights in it. Even the A/C button does not have a light. Though there is a small screen above it but that is not enough. Directly beneath the a/c controls there is 6-8 inches of absolutely nothing! :| just black plastic with a cigarette lighter and aux input in the middle of the black plastic box. Coming further down, towards the gear level, the lever itself is good, very sporty infact but its surrounded by pointlessly blank plastic molding. The hand brake in the 8th gen was amazing, the design was too good, sadly, Honda has taken it back We again have that decades old style black colored overexposed hand brake.

All in all, interior really disappointed me, mostly due to its narrow and cramped space. Exterior is simply amazing. The verdict, if you have the money, go get one

and oh, under the hood, right above the radiator, theres the silly cable that opens that the bonnet. The cable is exposed :/ and it takes a stupid U turn right over the chassis plate, seems like someone retrofitted it :/
    Loo karloo baat, everyone is liking the interior rather than the exterior but @ahmadbila bhai is going totally in the opposite direction

Issi liya kehtai hai, JITNAI MOO UTNI BATAI

Guys, go for it if u like it

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by asimm76 View Post
    Loo karloo baat, everyone is liking the interior rather than the exterior but @ahmadbila bhai is going totally in the opposite direction

Issi liya kehtai hai, JITNAI MOO UTNI BATAI

Guys, go for it if u like it
    bhai, aap nay khud ja k dekhi hy new civic showroom pay? everyone who is liking interior n not the exterior is the one who has seen only the pix. the reality is totally opposite! also compare it to 8th gen civic. most of my comments were objective, not subjective, so "jitnay mou otni baatain" doesnt apply here...
    When the power of love exceeds the love for power, the world will finally know peace=Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i-VTEC MT

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Honda civic 2013   Pakistan launch -1045912Honda civic 2013   Pakistan launch -1045927Honda civic 2013   Pakistan launch -1045926Honda civic 2013   Pakistan launch -1045925Honda civic 2013   Pakistan launch -1045923Honda civic 2013   Pakistan launch -1045919Honda civic 2013   Pakistan launch -1045918Honda civic 2013   Pakistan launch -1045917Honda civic 2013   Pakistan launch -1045916Honda civic 2013   Pakistan launch -1045915Honda civic 2013   Pakistan launch -1045914Honda civic 2013   Pakistan launch -1045913Honda civic 2013   Pakistan launch -1045928

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

some more

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Agree with Ahmad the exterior is better than interior that has a cramped look from inside even the arm rest and console underneath the handbrake lack the space of 8th gen. Plus the gearbox is surrounded by beige plastic that also looked horrible compared to the previous model. Exterior on the other hand is quite nice even the back lights are surprisingly gelling with the look of the car. Overall this the only resonable choice we have in Pakistan since the other used Jdm cars and Altis don't come close to it. Btw, any idea where we we could get the double spoke 16inch rims shown in the original post and how much would they cost if I trade them with its original rims? I noticed bangladesh model got these rims plus rain sensing wipers as well so quite a bummer that we have been deprived of better rims! In terms of price (being a banker at heart) I calculated that the price of new civic has increased by 9% annually that is much Lower than the average inflation of 15% over the last 6 years and (as someone mentioned) is the result of rupee depreciation so Honda can hardly be blamed for the launch price of civic since it's our buying power that is unfortunately in a crunch situation.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

moreeee!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Avg 6.7km/l over the distance of 228km? LOL - Looks like one would need to own a fuel pump to fulfill it's hunger.

Honda civic 2013   Pakistan launch -1045971

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by imtiz_ahmed View Post
    Avg 6.7km/l over the distance of 228km? LOL - Looks like one would need to own a fuel pump to fulfill it's hunger.

Honda civic 2013   Pakistan launch -1045971
    the range is actually the number of kilometers that the car will go (approx.) using the amount of fuel currently present in the fuel tank...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pyromaniac View Post
    Honda civic 2013   Pakistan launch -1045912Honda civic 2013   Pakistan launch -1045927Honda civic 2013   Pakistan launch -1045926Honda civic 2013   Pakistan launch -1045925Honda civic 2013   Pakistan launch -1045923Honda civic 2013   Pakistan launch -1045919Honda civic 2013   Pakistan launch -1045918Honda civic 2013   Pakistan launch -1045917Honda civic 2013   Pakistan launch -1045916Honda civic 2013   Pakistan launch -1045915Honda civic 2013   Pakistan launch -1045914Honda civic 2013   Pakistan launch -1045913Honda civic 2013   Pakistan launch -1045928
    Does ivtec has steering controls and imid?? If it has then the oriel is useless to buy
    And one big lolz at that pedals which was floor vested in previous model

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    Aunda Fan

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ahmadbila View Post

Dont worry they will give u portable ashtray.as for air con the manual one looks much better

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    Aunda Fan

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

only if they had provided optional cruise control feature. I would've gone for Base Model with Cruise Control ....
    Education is not any Degree or Certificate.
    Education is the our attitude,language & behaviour with others in life............!!!!

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List