1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Honda Civic 2013: Pakistan launch

Good news for all Honda Civic fans in Pakistan that Honda has now confirmed its availability of the New Civic between October and November this Year (2012). The production of current model has been stopped ( CONFIRMED NEWS ). Honda Atlas is now in the process of clearing stock.There is no exact word on its price, but it is estimated that it will fall between 21 lac and 23 lac depending on the model.

INSHALLAH CIVIC IS ABOUT TO BE LAUNCHED IN MOST LIKELY SEPTEMBER....maybe its booking starts prior to the official launch but thts unconfirmed....

buckle up every1 the wait is almost over inshALLAH.....

Attached Images Attached Images    

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

If anyone who has driven both 8th and 9th generation civics can analyse their drives !
    It will be really helpful and interesting!!
    When the going gets tough the TOUGH gets going.
    I Do FaceLift of peoples! (;-)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    18 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

[QUOTE=Insidious;3548213]Seriously? .. if level of maturity is to be determined by no. of post counts then you are definitely on the way to become a Pundit on Pakwheels. Meri shub kamnayien bilkol aapke sath hain but Pundit G do try to make some sense while enlightening others with your baseless and absurd opinions. Please pardon me for my limited vocabulary. With my limited vocabulary I surely cant express my feelings the way you do with your endless pool of vocabulary that you acquired through (genetics or by watching seasons; whatever the case may be, none of my business). My only request to you is before you post something just check it once if it's really convincing or just far-fetched from reality. /QUOTE] who said u r new kisi purany ko he marchain lagi ha with changed new id if u want to b a pandit kaali maa we dont hav n e prob but for that u need to hav some info atleast fazool chawaliyo sy to pandit b ni ba sako gy so its better k bakwas k bajae kaam ki bat karo every 1 here has a rite to coment n share his thoughts here i too can but dont try to impose ur liking n dis likings on other they want what they like not what u likeeeeeeeeee . . . . . . making such coments is making u look stupid n troll

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

[QUOTE=huzaifaa;3549349]
    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Seriously? .. if level of maturity is to be determined by no. of post counts then you are definitely on the way to become a Pundit on Pakwheels. Meri shub kamnayien bilkol aapke sath hain but Pundit G do try to make some sense while enlightening others with your baseless and absurd opinions. Please pardon me for my limited vocabulary. With my limited vocabulary I surely cant express my feelings the way you do with your endless pool of vocabulary that you acquired through (genetics or by watching seasons; whatever the case may be, none of my business). My only request to you is before you post something just check it once if it's really convincing or just far-fetched from reality. /QUOTE] who said u r new kisi purany ko he marchain lagi ha with changed new id if u want to b a pandit kaali maa we dont hav n e prob but for that u need to hav some info atleast fazool chawaliyo sy to pandit b ni ba sako gy so its better k bakwas k bajae km ki bat karo every 1 here has a rite to coment n share his thoughts here i too can but dont try to impose ur liking n dis likings on other they want what they like not what u likeeeeeeeeee . . . . . . making such coments is making u look stupid n troll
    Lagta hai dealer bhai offend ho gaye hain.. stick your damn nose in your own affairs no need to poke it here . go fish somewhere else.

TALK TO MY HAND!!
    The wickedness of the world is so great you have to run your legs off to avoid having them stolen from under you.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    52 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post

Lagta hai dealer bhai offend ho gaye hain.. stick your damn nose in your own affairs no need to poke it here . go fish somewhere else.

TALK TO MY HAND!!
    hahahahahahahaha... so thats what its all about. tussi te koi puraaney yaar ho bhai. with only god damn 10 posts on ur effing ID, and u already know huzaifaa is a dealer. well huzaifaa bhai, didn't know you're THAT popular. I see mr insidious just got pissidious.

eff off mr troll, better buy some balls to post here with ur original ID. don't post here again unless u have something useful to say!
    Agar chy bu'tt' hain Jama'at ki Aasteenon main - Mujhay Hai Hukm-e-Aazaan LA ILA HA ILL ALLAH...!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    52 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by shk_54 View Post
    FYI the cabin size of 8th Gen and 9th Gen is exactly same,, i can bet on that,,i m 6 ft tall and own 8th gen and have tried sitting in 9th gen. as well, no difference in leg space and room as from inside there isnt a difference of one inch in cabin...even the dash board material is also same although there are some additions to it.. even corolla's present model has hard dashboard and door panels?? so why this all debate??
    CIVIC is more about Style than Space..
    Space to jitni third class probox mein hai, shayad kisi mein na ho..
    Quote Originally Posted by shk_54 View Post
    FYI the cabin size of 8th Gen and 9th Gen is exactly same,, i can bet on that,,i m 6 ft tall and own 8th gen and have tried sitting in 9th gen. as well, no difference in leg space and room as from inside there isnt a difference of one inch in cabin...even the dash board material is also same although there are some additions to it.. even corolla's present model has hard dashboard and door panels?? so why this all debate??
    CIVIC is more about Style than Space..
    Space to jitni third class probox mein hai, shayad kisi mein na ho..
    sir jee, ur last statement is lovely. loved it.

but jahan tak cabin space ki baat hai to its just that a person who spends 2.5 million on a car thats NOT only meant for his personal use but for his family as well (trust me there aren't many who can afford two cars at a time) does think of accommodation in the vehicle. The dash in the 9th gen is a bit much too into the face. I am 6 feet 2 inches in height and I could sit comfortably in the car with seat fully backed up. But I am slim, for my dad, the seat needed to be flattened a bit which made it very difficult for a person to sit behind the driver's seat.
    In 8th gen, the rear seats are very comfortable no matter what the driver does to his seats. its not about leg room etc but rather about the "tanngi" u feel inside.
    Agar chy bu'tt' hain Jama'at ki Aasteenon main - Mujhay Hai Hukm-e-Aazaan LA ILA HA ILL ALLAH...!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RollOnBigMaMa View Post
    sir jee, ur last statement is lovely. loved it.

but jahan tak cabin space ki baat hai to its just that a person who spends 2.5 million on a car thats NOT only meant for his personal use but for his family as well (trust me there aren't many who can afford two cars at a time) does think of accommodation in the vehicle. The dash in the 9th gen is a bit much too into the face. I am 6 feet 2 inches in height and I could sit comfortably in the car with seat fully backed up. But I am slim, for my dad, the seat needed to be flattened a bit which made it very difficult for a person to sit behind the driver's seat.
    In 8th gen, the rear seats are very comfortable no matter what the driver does to his seats. its not about leg room etc but rather about the "tanngi" u feel inside.
    well when seat is fully backed up, the space for person sitting behind is shrinked even in 8th gen.. also in present corolla, when i bought civic 8th gen in 2007, i remember a friend of mine while sitting on back seat said" iss se to teri city ziada spacious hai" (he was talking abt city idsi 2004)....

8. 29-09-2012, 02:19 PM

PakWheeler

Reason
    Personal Attack With Bad Word

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    18 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

[QUOTE=Insidious;3549357]
    Quote Originally Posted by huzaifaa View Post
    Lagta hai dealer bhai offend ho gaye hain.. stick your damn nose in your own affairs no need to poke it here . go fish somewhere else. TALK TO MY HAND!!
    same to u dont poke ur a$$ in other's matter let others to think n express their opinion as well dont impose ur liking n disliking on other once again people wants what they like not what u like

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    18 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RollOnBigMaMa View Post
    hahahahahahahaha... so thats what its all about. tussi te koi puraaney yaar ho bhai. with only god damn 10 posts on ur effing ID, and u already know huzaifaa is a dealer. well huzaifaa bhai, didn't know you're THAT popular. I see mr insidious just got pissidious.

eff off mr troll, better buy some balls to post here with ur original ID. don't post here again unless u have something useful to say!
    i guessed in last post but i think am true
    ye koi purana darama ha with new id (made b4 but not used)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Lets Talk Facts

Guys we are all Adults here, Chill out and Respect each other views and opinion.

Now Lets talk Business, For All who are complaining about New Civic's Small or Congested Cabin. Here are the facts, rather improvements from the previous (8th Generation Civic). I call them unsung improvements

1. Rear leg room space increased by 40 mm
    2. cabin length is now 10 mm longer
    3. Shoulder room improved by 75mm
    4. Couple distance improved by 10mm
    5. Cabin length to the back of the rear seats improved by 10mm
    6. Rear legroom improved by 40mm
    7. The floor space of the cabin is now 5mm lower for the front and 15mm lower for the rear, meaning more ambiance space inside.
    8. The front seats are positioned 5mm further in front

Source : Honda 9th Generation Civic launched ? how does it stack up against the 8th Gen? | kensomuse

Psychophysically, people will take time to accept it but tell you what, maths never lies

To top if off, It is more Aerodynamic and thus fuel efficient. For Appraisal, I compiled a Spread sheet of the differences to best of my humble knowledge and have shared with you all.

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BxT...FBzLVN6Z3pKVmc

(Zoom it a little for proper Viewing)

Cutting Short, It is a better Car than its predecessor. Previous Civic was more about aggression and Style while this one boasts Fuel Economy, compromising on Exterior Styling, Of course.

PS. The Back Bumper, I know it looks weird, in this civic but as per Civic designers, It had to be designed that way to keep the Air flow Laminar at the Lower Back. I read it somewhere but cannot find the link now. Laminar Flow creates leasts Air Resistance and hence is a important factor in vehicle Aerodynamics In fluid dynamics, laminar flow is a flow regime characterized by high momentum diffusion and low momentum convection. (People Who've studied this before can appreciate this very well). You can Google it if you are interested in learning Flow Types and effects
    Education is not any Degree or Certificate.
    Education is the our attitude,language & behaviour with others in life............!!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

(Y) (Y) for Umair bh's research

Bhai logo; jiss ney leni hey; uss ney le leni hey....2006 - 2012 is a long time; and those who can afford the change will definitely go for it without any hesitation. Yes; 8th gen has its own charm; just like 7th gen had its own....but with time; woh bhi khatam ha jaye ga. So chill guys!

Someone donate me 2-3 lacs; I also wanna change my ride
    http://www.facebook.com/PhotographyBlogs | http://www.facebook.com/pages/Digital-Music/100893450081351; lets create/learn some digital music today!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hahaha! Khurram Bhai, you're not alone in asking for donations. Here's another one who badly needs a few hundred extra grand to move over from 8th to 9th.
    -

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

From the reviews i saw initially till the car i physically checked, i was pretty a keen oberver of what and how reviews of the car are coming out to be.. but hoently speaking, this car still has the looks and i believe is the best available option in our local market... JDM personaly speaking, is never my option, call me insane or ognorant on that... but the charm and peace of mind you get with Zero meter car is what i just dont wanna miss, IF i can afford that...
    Just to share with you guys.. check out the link as below
    Honda Civic Is USA’s Best Selling Compact Car, Breaks Sales Record - Cars Bikes Trucks
    and lets agree to the fact that even in the ineternational market, this car has got some repute and reviews... and above all the sales statistics that speak it all off!

Peace

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

lolzz.... hahahhaha... some ppl are soooo desperate (and yet, cowards) to win arguments that they make fake ids to claim a win
    the one above here must ve lost all his respect (if he ever had any) of his real id so probably made another one... lolz... i think i shud ask Sir hanif or someone to track this guys' ip... btw sir, who ever u are, i love ppl like u, they keep making our days joyful on Pakwheels
    When the power of love exceeds the love for power, the world will finally know peace=Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    18 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ahmadbila View Post
    lolzz.... hahahhaha... some ppl are soooo desperate (and yet, cowards) to win arguments that they make fake ids to claim a win
    the one above here must ve lost all his respect (if he ever had any) of his real id so probably made another one... lolz... i think i shud ask Sir hanif or someone to track this guys' ip... btw sir, who ever u are, i love ppl like u, they keep making our days joyful on Pakwheels
    ye kahin woi to ni
    samaj to ap gai he hon gy

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

PW should open a section for "new car test drives/reports" to avoid posts like the ones above and strictly monitor for content. The new Euro-II Mehran can be the first car to be reviewed and this can give prospective buyers all the info they need in one thread based on actual test drive and usage by members who already own the cars. Or, the new Civic can be the first car to be tested here on PW too.
    Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nickatnite View Post
    PW should open a section for "new car test drives/reports" to avoid posts like the ones above and strictly monitor for content. The new Euro-II Mehran can be the first car to be reviewed and this can give prospective buyers all the info they need in one thread based on actual test drive and usage by members who already own the cars. Or, the new Civic can be the first car to be tested here on PW too.

sir nice idea but u know u just cannot control conflicting opinions. u drive the mehran euro 2, u report something to be gud, i drive it but i dont like it, a 3rd person drives it, he doesnt even notice it... so, u know, its not that easy...
    When the power of love exceeds the love for power, the world will finally know peace=Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by huzaifaa View Post
    ye kahin woi to ni
    samaj to ap gai he hon gy
    hhaahahahah... wohi lag rha hy

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

ivtec has that new key with it? (keyless entry)?
    What keeps me going is goals.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yes my friend

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

well they will give only one key with remote. To buy 2nd you have to pay 12k

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List