1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Honda Civic 2013: Pakistan launch

Good news for all Honda Civic fans in Pakistan that Honda has now confirmed its availability of the New Civic between October and November this Year (2012). The production of current model has been stopped ( CONFIRMED NEWS ). Honda Atlas is now in the process of clearing stock.There is no exact word on its price, but it is estimated that it will fall between 21 lac and 23 lac depending on the model.

INSHALLAH CIVIC IS ABOUT TO BE LAUNCHED IN MOST LIKELY SEPTEMBER....maybe its booking starts prior to the official launch but thts unconfirmed....

buckle up every1 the wait is almost over inshALLAH.....

Attached Images Attached Images    

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hmmmmm.... civic......
    I am not a MOD.... And am proud of that....

QFA
    PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Finally got the delivery of the new civic yesterday. I would not like to say much bit its good value for money. I am very conservative in making such statements and have heavily criticised cars that I bought over the last few years which include my the current city and gli auto.

I drove a rebron for 4 years until July this year which is when I sold it. This car has bunch og goodies that beat the cockpit of rebron any time. The cabin view is great, my kids at the bag were happy saying there legs were upright when touching the floor. I also had a full view and no blind spots hampering visibility across the road. The back cam view is great, gives you a clear view of spots which could possibly be ribbed or brushed against walls, cars or narrow while exiting tight spaces.

The ride is different, not comparable to the previous model. How should I explain it... its not hard, its not bumpy and its not like the 6th or the 7th gen as well as. The steering gives you full control and helps negotiate tight spots for parking. The econo mode is very useful, adjusts the shift and engine power to make it less responsive also the ac maintains comfortable cabin temp and does not chil the cabin like it does otherwise.

Lights are great, the low beam projection ensure that the light spread is uniform yet focused. The high beam gives you a panoramic view of the road as far as you can see. The fog lights, I guess are there but you can do without them even. This was not the case with the 8th gen where fog lights were needed by all means, especially, if you were on the motorway. The lights if left on, switch off as soon as as you lock the car.

Brakes are great, checked them owing to the traffic in pindi, as I was bringing the car home from the dealership.

The cabin is very silent, you donot hear the engine sound or the vibration from the road (Kashmir highway sound if you know what I mean). The quiet and soft, you don't feel when it shifts. Since I am 6ft-2", I fund the cabin height better than the 8th gen, my head does not touch the rood if the backrest is kept straight.

Got the floor mats, air pressers and the boot spread, so no meed to visit F-10 markaz.

I now need a good set of 16's which will make the exterior look as classy as the interior. Over all, the vehicle rating keeping in mind its PKDM, 9/10.

Cheers

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Sir jee come on!!! I dont know the exact lengths of either the 8th or 9th gen. I am just telling what i ave seen. Compare the passenger side of dashboard of both the gens. you can see the difference. Khair it has been discussed in detail earlier with a tinge of personal attacks and like it goes, "thats not how we roll dear pakwheelers".

Btw i heard form a friend that you need ot pay extra 60k for the jack knife key. Is there any truth to this or its just a lame hoax.????

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    405 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Very nice review. Thumbs up.

Quote Originally Posted by QFA View Post
    Finally got the delivery of the new civic yesterday. I would not like to say much bit its good value for money. I am very conservative in making such statements and have heavily criticised cars that I bought over the last few years which include my the current city and gli auto.

I drove a rebron for 4 years until July this year which is when I sold it. This car has bunch og goodies that beat the cockpit of rebron any time. The cabin view is great, my kids at the bag were happy saying there legs were upright when touching the floor. I also had a full view and no blind spots hampering visibility across the road. The back cam view is great, gives you a clear view of spots which could possibly be ribbed or brushed against walls, cars or narrow while exiting tight spaces.

The ride is different, not comparable to the previous model. How should I explain it... its not hard, its not bumpy and its not like the 6th or the 7th gen as well as. The steering gives you full control and helps negotiate tight spots for parking. The econo mode is very useful, adjusts the shift and engine power to make it less responsive also the ac maintains comfortable cabin temp and does not chil the cabin like it does otherwise.

Lights are great, the low beam projection ensure that the light spread is uniform yet focused. The high beam gives you a panoramic view of the road as far as you can see. The fog lights, I guess are there but you can do without them even. This was not the case with the 8th gen where fog lights were needed by all means, especially, if you were on the motorway. The lights if left on, switch off as soon as as you lock the car.

Brakes are great, checked them owing to the traffic in pindi, as I was bringing the car home from the dealership.

The cabin is very silent, you donot hear the engine sound or the vibration from the road (Kashmir highway sound if you know what I mean). The quiet and soft, you don't feel when it shifts. Since I am 6ft-2", I fund the cabin height better than the 8th gen, my head does not touch the rood if the backrest is kept straight.

Got the floor mats, air pressers and the boot spread, so no meed to visit F-10 markaz.

I now need a good set of 16's which will make the exterior look as classy as the interior. Over all, the vehicle rating keeping in mind its PKDM, 9/10.

Cheers
    Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

What a review.....

Cheers
    ~~~ "Some complain that roses have thorns, others rejoice that thorns have roses" ~~~ "Nine-tenths of wisdom is being wise on time....Theodore Roosevelt" ~~~

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Cheers
    Congrats bro, tempted to get mine as soon as possible after reading ur experience, u paid ON or had booked before launch before? the dealer say one month time for ivtec and 2 month for vti oriel

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by umarpal7 View Post
    Sir jee come on!!! I dont know the exact lengths of either the 8th or 9th gen. I am just telling what i ave seen. Compare the passenger side of dashboard of both the gens. you can see the difference. Khair it has been discussed in detail earlier with a tinge of personal attacks and like it goes, "thats not how we roll dear pakwheelers".

Btw i heard form a friend that you need ot pay extra 60k for the jack knife key. Is there any truth to this or its just a lame hoax.????
    not just lame really silly hoax,, it comes with all variants without any extra cost

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Little off topic but heads up if anyone is interested

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/car...-obdii-adapter
    Education is not any Degree or Certificate.
    Education is the our attitude,language & behaviour with others in life............!!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

as it is said internationally this shape is a flop and rumors are of redesign, now if it is done in pakistan and this model is in market for 1 year imagine the resale ? 25 lack for this and it gets sold for hardly 15 then what ?.....
    RIP

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^ I presume that the car we got in the Pakistani/Thao market is actualy a redesign of the actual car in the USDM. Bumper lights, Boot design etc.
    Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

>>>>>>

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

what are the benefits of Oriel over ivtec beside Cruistonic?
    What keeps me going is goals.

QFA
    PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Paid no premium, booked it in September, paid the difference at the launch and got the car over weekend.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by qwertypoiu View Post
    as it is said internationally this shape is a flop and rumors are of redesign, now if it is done in pakistan and this model is in market for 1 year imagine the resale ? 25 lack for this and it gets sold for hardly 15 then what ?.....
    Lets see. Refresh Civic is around the corner in North America. AS per news and rumours, It should be launched in October.

the acura+honda blog.: 2013 Honda Civic MMC Changes

If the facelift is Big, like major changes in Interior and exterior. By major I mean change of tail lights, headlights all together and redesigned cockpit. Only then we can think of some change here.

Also, if Honda Thailand, major supplier of parts for Honda Atlas decides to upgrade their Civic to facelifted version then Honda Atlas may change the Civic by the end of next year But There is no change in Civic for at least next 18 months in Pakistan.

PS> This is just my prediction based on my trivial knowledge and Google
    Education is not any Degree or Certificate.
    Education is the our attitude,language & behaviour with others in life............!!!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^Those ppl who have booked/received the car their heart will start beating hard after reading what u posted.

its actually getting confusing for ppl who intend to book lol

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

[QUOTE=qwertypoiu;3551469]as it is said internationally this shape is a flop and rumors are of redesign, now if it is done in pakistan and this model is in market for 1 year imagine the resale ? 25 lack for this and it gets sold for hardly 15 then what ?.....[
    Even if car is redesigned international market, Honda Atlas will never redesign the car before 2 years..
    Mark my words..
    This car was launched in american market in 2010 and Pakistan launch is almost after two years...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by princelakhani View Post
    what are the benefits of Oriel over ivtec beside Cruistonic?
    1- Sunroof
    2- Alloy Wheels
    3- Auto AC/Climate Control
    4- Electric retractable side mirrors
    5- Fog Lights
    and 6- Cruisetronic as u said....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by khurram_aziz View Post
    (Y) (Y) for Umair bh's research

Bhai logo; jiss ney leni hey; uss ney le leni hey....2006 - 2012 is a long time; and those who can afford the change will definitely go for it without any hesitation. Yes; 8th gen has its own charm; just like 7th gen had its own....but with time; woh bhi khatam ha jaye ga. So chill guys!

Someone donate me 2-3 lacs; I also wanna change my ride
    Sirjee how about installing cruise in 8th gen and keep it for couple of years!
    alternate jumps in model is more financally viable option.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

>>>>>>

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

this car will not refreshed or redesigned before the launch of corolla's new model which is expected between 2014 end- 2015 mid..

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List