1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Honda Civic 2013: Pakistan launch

Good news for all Honda Civic fans in Pakistan that Honda has now confirmed its availability of the New Civic between October and November this Year (2012). The production of current model has been stopped ( CONFIRMED NEWS ). Honda Atlas is now in the process of clearing stock.There is no exact word on its price, but it is estimated that it will fall between 21 lac and 23 lac depending on the model.

INSHALLAH CIVIC IS ABOUT TO BE LAUNCHED IN MOST LIKELY SEPTEMBER....maybe its booking starts prior to the official launch but thts unconfirmed....

buckle up every1 the wait is almost over inshALLAH.....

Attached Images Attached Images    

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by shk_54 View Post
    Yeh Suzuki Kahan se aagayi Honda ke competition mein?? ghoray aur gadhay ka bhi koi muqabla hota hai??
    atleast it will be cheaper than hondas and rollas.. may come in budget of many.. theres no comparison between coure(ghora) and mehran (gadha) but mehran is the hottest selling car and why is this so? just because not everyone can afford to buy expensive cars.. hope this clears suzuki wala point

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by idl1000 View Post
    Lets see RollOnBigMaMa but like I said I am not excited ..it did give me hope when I saw it in dealership but seeing it on the road is a different story all together....atleast for me....plus you will have to look a lot closer to recognize it on the road...its simply looked ordinay too be honest..... 8th gen really stands out in the crowd ....
    every new car takes some time to be felt good by our eyes,, i remember when corolla launched their model in 2008 or 2009 prob. everyone criticized it and now how many corollas are on road u know well...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^^^ok you mean if next honda gets launched at the price of 3 million all will start buying it after some time? oh c'mon man..
    yeah i'm a honda guy and 9th gen disappointed me.i kept each and every gen of civic.but this one is disappointing,the interior is tempting though.
    ''Peace is an unstable equilibrium,that can only be preserved by acknowledged supremacy and...equal power.'' ''We give up the fort when there is not a man left to defend it.''

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hashamraja View Post
    atleast it will be cheaper than hondas and rollas.. may come in budget of many.. theres no comparison between coure(ghora) and mehran (gadha) but mehran is the hottest selling car and why is this so? just because not everyone can afford to buy expensive cars.. hope this clears suzuki wala point

Suzuki's sedans like baleno and liana are always priced almost equal to honda city, present honda city is around 15 lac(the base model) and corolla gli is 16,90,000/-, so even if suzuki launches its sedan its price will be between 15-16 lac,, so bhai agar 15-16 spend hi karna hai to go for honda city or corolla gli? why r u waiting for suzuki? Suzuki is super flop in sedan section... Honda City has survived since its 1998-99 model and is stil selling reasonably whereas what happened to Liana, u know very well... it is a DISASTER, the few lianas that u see on road are provided by govt. and pvt. organizations to their managers and employees? atleast i havent seen someone buying Liana from his own sources....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nab101 View Post
    In the Honda Atlas Catalogue, there is neither Albaster White nor Pearl White:

Honda civic 2013   Pakistan launch -1051924Honda civic 2013   Pakistan launch -1051925
    oohh .. that is alabaster silver ..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by shk_54 View Post
    Suzuki's sedans like baleno and liana are always priced almost equal to honda city, present honda city is around 15 lac(the base model) and corolla gli is 16,90,000/-, so even if suzuki launches its sedan its price will be between 15-16 lac,, so bhai agar 15-16 spend hi karna hai to go for honda city or corolla gli? why r u waiting for suzuki? Suzuki is super flop in sedan section... Honda City has survived since its 1998-99 model and is stil selling reasonably whereas what happened to Liana, u know very well... it is a DISASTER, the few lianas that u see on road are provided by govt. and pvt. organizations to their managers and employees? atleast i havent seen someone buying Liana from his own sources....
    I remeber 4 or 5 years back the company was selling liana for 7 lac and something at that time many ppl bought liana

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hashamraja View Post

theres one more reason for mehran selling more than coure, mehran's engine is much better than coure..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DRIFTK1NG View Post
    I remeber 4 or 5 years back the company was selling liana for 7 lac and something at that time many ppl bought liana
    at that time suzuki was even offering free first fuel tank and things like that bcoz, response was not good, so some people were trapped by buying liana and had to suffer loss in resale, presently suzuki swift costs u more than 12.5 lac so if suzuki launches sedan it would be priced not less than 14-15 lac

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

well, i drove the new civic cople of days back , the car no doubt has some serious features , but yes in the end question is how does it feel to be in it ???? while examining the dash it seems as if this things gona take you to mars or Jupiter, some star trek stimulator implated in a car!!! , neways ive been a honda lover and a loyal customer since 1982, and have kept civics and the accords almost every model by now !i still remember the era of 1st locally assembled car by honda atlas in 1994, a superb dolphin shaped Civic EX 5th generation, a lovely model with 1.5cc 16 valve engine,which leaded to the all time super duper 6th generation ,1.6 Vti ,along with mouth watering feature at that time, side skirts , big crystal halogens headlamps, the rear electric antenna, beautiful rims and every other thing on it was a treat to see and feel, more over they added sunroof (oriel) and n refined uplift shape ,honda rocks till then!!!! untill now the charm and expectations are shattered!!! we expect something extra ordinary and a very smart looking car by Honda itself by keeping in view there legendary history i would definitely had loved the car more if i been a teenager ,and remember watching knight rider back in early 80,s and hooting for its futuristic digital meters gadgets and toys!!! , over all like i said earlier the new civic has very good features, the prosmatec gear shift is improved then the previous model reborn, a nice car , ofcorse a treat for the teenagers not for some one mature or executive business class any more in this price tag!

its not just because i have bought the car and paid an extra handsome amount on it, which i beleave to be the most popular vehicle around no matter what it takes!!! its just the matter of logic fellows , hope one gets it ...
    cheerz!.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

what is the fuel economy of new civic?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Honda civic 2013   Pakistan launch -1052943Honda civic 2013   Pakistan launch -1052944Is civic looks batter with body kit? in 2nd picture i made comparison of 2013 Accord & 2012 Civic front end

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Honda civic 2013   Pakistan launch -1052970Guys how about 2015 Honda Civic with 1.8 litre Earth Dreams engine with (CVT & 6-speed automatic transmission)?

Honda introduces new Accord with new earth dream engine & CVT transmission.
    But new civic come up with same engine, (5 AT) transmission,& same suspension.

In 2006 when I saw the reborn, my first expression was ?Wow! What will Honda do next??

And in 2012 I saw the car & I was just wonder ?I like it, I don?t like it? no doubt 2012 civic is a nice car; especially interior, but same engine, same transmission, same suspension,
    just minor improvement.

I?m quite disappointed with the new civic, Alas! We Pakistani have no other option. I?d like the keep 8th gen reborn.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

from exterior, the new civic looks like the L version of the honda city. (by L I mean long wheel base but what you're thinking is also right ). it did not fascinate the people as the 8th gen did. and the price they're demanding is ridiculous. the interior made of pathetic recycled cracking plastic. the fabric is just like a rug you put infront of your washroom. the ECON switch which was especially designed looks like a CNG switch which doesn't have the lights. I had the oppurtunity to test drive the car. they've shifted the torque band more towards lower revs which is a good thing but the drive, it is not bad, it is worse than the 8th gen. the SAT-NAV is then again made in china, the gear lever was specially stolen from honda city, it's a matter of time they'll realize. and I guess when they were designing the rims, the designer was partially drunk..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Tagged
    24 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by zunny View Post
    really?? look closely. seams are not straight see the longitudinal seem from top to bottom. its getting creased already and would soon lose shape. seems ahmad_yar bro's company isnt doing a preety good job.same is the case with 8th gen FF leather seats. would be better to get a 10 times better leather uphosltery done in the same price from the market. nowadays its a relatively easy thing to do as so many poshish maker shops have opened up. they will remove the original fabric to strip naked the seats till the foam and then redo them . so dont spend the extra 55k on leather seats.the workmanship is pathetic as far as the leather in the civic is concerned. honda used to give excellent leather interiors back in the days with the UG packages. nowadays its simply skinning one off and inc their profit margins
    dear zunny bhai
    u have good eye
    dear brother tannery just making and supplying leather skins without stiching
    www.facebook.com/AhmadYarsAutoSpa

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Tagged
    24 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Mazee View Post
    Very true that is the first thing I observed after looking at the pictures ,Couple of years back year i spent about 5k for Leatherite seats in my city and craftsmanship was way better than what Atlas is offering here.

I think our friend Ahmed yar's company is only providing Leather Unstitched to Honda ..if I am not wrong .
    dear bhai
    yes u are right tannery just make leather skins and not stiching seats

just for little info to all brothers, seat company having computerized leather cutting dept for evenness , sure stiching done by human on machines so there might be some imperfections secondly there are 2 types of car seats, one is body fit , the previous models were having body fit stiching which gives very formal dress look but new civic having loose fitting crimple stiching which giving comfortable elegant looks well without any bias i personaly like this current style, 3rdly real leather takes some time to be in shape same like leather shoes or leather garments

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Tagged
    24 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by zunny View Post
    yes i think you are right i think Ahmad bhai's company only provide leather.my bad!! nevertheless whether it provides the leather only or does the upholstery aswell. Ahmed bhai is one heck of a lovely person to know and interact here on PWs! salutes sir!
    so dear zunny bhai, realy touched with ur such kind comments, highly appreciate for ur love and respect may Allha keep u happy and give all u wish (ameen )

ok now i am going to ask u a very stupid question for which pls forgive me all experts here
    what is cruise control ? and its functions

well first time i saw this car last year in korea than later in hongkong and thailand, initialy i didnt liked the shape and technically i dont know much so i didnt like the car but after going through this thread and experts openions i start liking
    my before plans were to upgrade from my xli to altis but now seems i have to save more money to buy this civic inshallha

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ ahmadyar

Bro new civic is far better than Old one, Looks awesome in real. Especially in grey color.

Regarding Cruise control, i think its for motorway driving, when u press this button at certain speed, car will maintain that speed.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Two months back i was in same situation whether to buy new civic or altis. since previously i was using 99 civic and 07 city. so with a heavy heart i opted for altis mt sr. i dont know its a good decision or bad for not waiting for new civic but at present i see the only i advantage i ve is altis mt fuel consumption. lets see how new civic gives us improved avg. i would like to know the views of new civic owners who have previously owned altis 1.6 or 1.8.purpose is to just share the goodies with no intent to start corolla / civic war.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ahmad_yar View Post
    so dear zunny bhai, realy touched with ur such kind comments, highly appreciate for ur love and respect may Allha keep u happy and give all u wish (ameen )

ok now i am going to ask u a very stupid question for which pls forgive me all experts here
    what is cruise control ? and its functions
    Ahmed bhai cruise control is a switch which when pressed at certain speed maintains the speed at that point.

For example, if you are going at 100kph and you press cruise, you can remove your foot from accelerator pedal. The car will remain at 100 kph until you press the accelerator pedal or brake again

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    Education is not any Degree or Certificate.
    Education is the our attitude,language & behaviour with others in life............!!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DRIFTK1NG View Post
    liana was never launched at the price of 7 man.
    ''Peace is an unstable equilibrium,that can only be preserved by acknowledged supremacy and...equal power.'' ''We give up the fort when there is not a man left to defend it.''

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List