1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Honda Civic 2013: Pakistan launch

Good news for all Honda Civic fans in Pakistan that Honda has now confirmed its availability of the New Civic between October and November this Year (2012). The production of current model has been stopped ( CONFIRMED NEWS ). Honda Atlas is now in the process of clearing stock.There is no exact word on its price, but it is estimated that it will fall between 21 lac and 23 lac depending on the model.

INSHALLAH CIVIC IS ABOUT TO BE LAUNCHED IN MOST LIKELY SEPTEMBER....maybe its booking starts prior to the official launch but thts unconfirmed....

buckle up every1 the wait is almost over inshALLAH.....

Attached Images Attached Images    

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sial_ali View Post
    Eagle eye civic still is the best looking civic. 9th gen looks ugly very ugly.

that is absolutely right.. eagle eye civic is the best. the thrill, exhilaration and aggression that u felt in eagle while driving it is lost. i know many will disagree with me on this but it was also lost in the 8th gen.. sitting in 8th gen and pumping to full red line just didnt feel the same.. the engine noise is part of the experience which has been lost..

AND IT LOOKS THE BEST.. front every angle.8th gen also has not so good areas but 7th gen doesnt. its good from everywhere!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    52 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Remove the silencer from the 8th gen and you'll be getting all the noise you want.

and I HAVE to disagree with some of your words, 7th gen was full of tiny issues. 8th Gen was simply perfect. No issues have been reported so far except for the power steering feed pipe.
    Agar chy bu'tt' hain Jama'at ki Aasteenon main - Mujhay Hai Hukm-e-Aazaan LA ILA HA ILL ALLAH...!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by taha94 View Post
    that is absolutely right.. eagle eye civic is the best. the thrill, exhilaration and aggression that u felt in eagle while driving it is lost. i know many will disagree with me on this but it was also lost in the 8th gen.. sitting in 8th gen and pumping to full red line just didnt feel the same.. the engine noise is part of the experience which has been lost..

AND IT LOOKS THE BEST.. front every angle.8th gen also has not so good areas but 7th gen doesnt. its good from everywhere!
    Agree with you bhai, larger dimensions and added weight ruined driving pleasure

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RollOnBigMaMa View Post
    Remove the silencer from the 8th gen and you'll be getting all the noise you want.

and I HAVE to disagree with some of your words, 7th gen was full of tiny issues. 8th Gen was simply perfect. No issues have been reported so far except for the power steering feed pipe.
    everyone is entitled to their own opinion, all that im saying is that 5th 6th 7th gen were the best civics, i.e if u only want driving pleasure and that too when ure driving aggressively.. i have the 8th gen and the 7th gen(were bought brand new).they have been driven more than 100k, so i know what im saying.. i know there are a few problem in the eagle eye but i like it better..because it looks better, it more fun driving it.
    p.s 8th gen aint perfect.there was a power oil pump problem, but such problem are tiny, and it looks are nowhere near the looks of the 7th gen..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    52 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

everyone is entitled to their own opinion, all that im saying is that 5th 6th 7th gen were the best civics, i.e if u only want driving pleasure and that too when ure driving aggressively.. i have the 8th gen and the 7th gen(were bought brand new).they have been driven more than 100k, so i know what im saying.. i know there are a few problem in the eagle eye but i like it better..because it looks better, it more fun driving it.
    p.s 8th gen aint perfect.there was a power oil pump problem, but such problem are tiny, and it looks are nowhere near the looks of the 7th gen..
    Read the last line of my post again.

And let me tell you the reason behind my opinion sir, 9.8 people out of every 10 bought the 7th gen as a family sedan and not as a car for hot rodding.

You can hot rod in the 8th gen as well but accompanied with comfort and ample road grip. 7th gen was noisy, less grippy and smaller.

Well, a F1 car's cockpit delivers all the noise you want while the 760Li, M5 or the S500 delivers all the comfort (still coupled with actually more than the power needed) but guess what, F1 car can't be used for daily driving.

If you mean a daily workhorse + power thats the 8th gen, significantly better sir.

But its MY opinion. Everyone is open to agree/disagree. Me no fan boy of anything except what satisfies me at its best.
    Agar chy bu'tt' hain Jama'at ki Aasteenon main - Mujhay Hai Hukm-e-Aazaan LA ILA HA ILL ALLAH...!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@taha94 : Even 7th gen was more family oriented and somewhat heavier then its predecessors and lost some liveliness but still 8th gen feels like a tank when compared to 7th gen. 5th and 6th gens were light weight, and felt nimble (subcompact).

8th gen is definitely a better family oriented car but in terms of doing so it has lost all the things which civic was known for in its class.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

6th gen Civic was sick and so fast .I like that
    Aunda Fan

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

And let me tell you the reason behind my opinion sir, 9.8 people out of every 10 bought the 7th gen as a family sedan and not as a car for hot rodding.

You can hot rod in the 8th gen as well but accompanied with comfort and ample road grip. 7th gen was noisy, less grippy and smaller.

Well, a F1 car's cockpit delivers all the noise you want while the 760Li, M5 or the S500 delivers all the comfort (still coupled with actually more than the power needed) but guess what, F1 car can't be used for daily driving.

If you mean a daily workhorse + power thats the 8th gen, significantly better sir.

But its MY opinion. Everyone is open to agree/disagree. Me no fan boy of anything except what satisfies me at its best.
    thats what im saying, a civic should be noisy, when u reach the limit u should feel like reaching the limit, when u red line the rpm u should feel ur killing the engine, but sadly that i dont feel in the 8th gen and many other dont feel that too (not saying that its not good). civics are supposed to be like that, and if u dont agree then in my opinion u dont know the ideology behind a civic. u cant beat a 1.8 altis in drag race(i.e its rival) but an exi could straight beat a se saloon (tested experiment ) plus bhai jaan im not saying that 8th gen aint better, all im saying is that 7th gen was better looking, and felt more like civic while taking it to the last level.. i mean when u pump the 8th gen, the feeling of aggression is missing. thats all.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sial_ali View Post
    @taha94 : Even 7th gen was more family oriented and somewhat heavier then its predecessors and lost some liveliness but still 8th gen feels like a tank when compared to 7th gen. 5th and 6th gens were light weight, and felt nimble (subcompact).

8th gen is definitely a better family oriented car but in terms of doing so it has lost all the things which civic was known for in its class.
    thats what im saying.. that 7th gen has more of the civic charm, and not to take 8th gen as the best civic ever made.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

For those doubting the performance of the last civic ... i.e. the 8th Gen ... go check the Autocross next time. That car can handle real nice and post up quite good times with only a few basic mods and good tyres.
    1st Generation Integration

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yaar ure taking me wrong. 8th gen is definitely better than the 7th gen but what im saying is that the 8th gen has somewhat lost the civic charm. again i say that when u redline the rpm u dont like taking ur taking it to the extreme level!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    52 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

thats what im saying, a civic should be noisy, when u reach the limit u should feel like reaching the limit, when u red line the rpm u should feel ur killing the engine, but sadly that i dont feel in the 8th gen and many other dont feel that too (not saying that its not good). civics are supposed to be like that, and if u dont agree then in my opinion u dont know the ideology behind a civic. u cant beat a 1.8 altis in drag race(i.e its rival) but an exi could straight beat a se saloon (tested experiment ) plus bhai jaan im not saying that 8th gen aint better, all im saying is that 7th gen was better looking, and felt more like civic while taking it to the last level.. i mean when u pump the 8th gen, the feeling of aggression is missing. thats all.
    Not True. 1.8 Altis sucks and dies above 160kph. A well maintained civic can touch 200+kph .

Well, in terms of driving comfort, the 7th gen is a bit . But it has always been a builder's choice, including me.

yaar ure taking me wrong. 8th gen is definitely better than the 7th gen but what im saying is that the 8th gen has somewhat lost the civic charm. again i say that when u redline the rpm u dont like taking ur taking it to the extreme level!
    I just gave my own verdict sir. I know what you're talking about.

So just install a 15k worth of after market exhaust in the 8th gen and it'll give you the racing adrenaline.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

strange ive smoked trillions of altis new and old ones in my 8th gen Civic.. and ive also got a 06 civic and nothing like 8th Gen.. when you want to cruise its like a suited Gentleman but once you floor it this civic turns into a roaring beast..and as far as looks go i remember when 2001 civic 7th Gen came i was like Nice !...but when in 2006 i saw 8th Gen i was like wtf its awsum !!!! still in love with 8th Gen
    Nothing is good or bad bt your thinking makes it so

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hustler11 View Post
    strange ive smoked trillions of altis new and old ones in my 8th gen Civic.. and ive also got a 06 civic and nothing like 8th Gen.. when you want to cruise its like a suited Gentleman but once you floor it this civic turns into a roaring beast..and as far as looks go i remember when 2001 civic 7th Gen came i was like Nice !...but when in 2006 i saw 8th Gen i was like wtf its awsum !!!! still in love with 8th Gen
    altis 05-06 are fast , 1.8 sohc civic never wins against that altis

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hustler11 View Post
    06 altis is way faster. And I myself have been in competition with se saloons with an exi, in drag race on main boulevard road road, believe me, Rolla was always last.Not once or twice, and exi is 1.5

Yaar mei kab keh rha hu 8th gen achi nhe. Usmay civic charm nhe hai jiski wajah say it came into limelight 1994 onwards.. 8th is a very nice car and I like (as im a civic fan) but none of the civics after 7th gen have carried the civic legacy.

Saying that performance wise this 9th gen is also very good and better than 8th gen then why do people hate it? I like the 9th gen as much as the 8th gen because atleast it saves me money on the fuel.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

No offense to anyone but 7th Gen civic is literally a fuel guzzler. 9th Gen is almost 40% more fuel efficient than 7th Gen despite having a bigger engine. Regarding sportiness my personal experience is that in drag race a City iVTEC manual can smoke 7th Gen though 7th gen looks cool and is more comfortable than City.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Our Altis 05 is way faster than all local cars in 0-100 because of its power to weight ratio

Sent by President of Toyota
    Aunda Fan

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Both civic and corolla can reach the top speed of Mach 5 in under 7 seconds. Then the lighter one takes the edge.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mubeenshahid View Post
    Our Altis 05 is way faster than all local cars in 0-100 because of its power to weight ratio

Sent by President of Toyota

Are you talking abt tht Pregnant CowROLLA ??

Sent By President of HONDA :O
    PREDATOR 11th Gen Corolla and RED MAMBA Reborn...
    Blast from the Past Sabre 9th gen Civic n Blue Max Reborn...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Why would the new Civic be more fuel efficient than the Reborn.....both have same engines?
    I Dont Drive Fast, I Fly Slowly....

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List