1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Honda Civic 2013: Pakistan launch

Good news for all Honda Civic fans in Pakistan that Honda has now confirmed its availability of the New Civic between October and November this Year (2012). The production of current model has been stopped ( CONFIRMED NEWS ). Honda Atlas is now in the process of clearing stock.There is no exact word on its price, but it is estimated that it will fall between 21 lac and 23 lac depending on the model.

INSHALLAH CIVIC IS ABOUT TO BE LAUNCHED IN MOST LIKELY SEPTEMBER....maybe its booking starts prior to the official launch but thts unconfirmed....

buckle up every1 the wait is almost over inshALLAH.....

Attached Images Attached Images    

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Looks hot in Alabaster Silver and Pearl White!!!
    For swift and gutsy response use CIVIC!!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hustler11 View Post
    let me guess uv'e bought the new civic rite
    keep your fingers crossed hahaha
    Hahaha yup.. That's one of the reason :-)
    But Honda has invest alot for new shape manufacturing and they are getting good response as per their booking status soo I guess atleast 2 years :-)

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Why so serious! you know what my dear friend I totally lost my interest from this car, this car is refreshed with in a year after its launch and I am quite sure about this after 3 years Honda will completely redesign this civic,
    And if u worried about its launch in Pakistan, then think first that the world has become global village now and customer is aware with all the updates. After knowing this that the car is refresh just after 12 moths of its official launch,
    what its mean? . . . The civic we have in our country have some issues such as handling, quality etc. its fail worldwide to impress customer and refreshed.
    So my question is after knowing all that would you still like to buy this car? Of course you won?t! Honda atlas has to launch refresh civic in Pakistan when this car will start launch in Asian market rather then they might lost their customer.

Quote Originally Posted by taha94 View Post
    any update for the facelift in pakistan? some say it will come, some say it wont...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by redbee View Post
    Why so serious! you know what my dear friend I totally lost my interest from this car, this car is refreshed with in a year after its launch and I am quite sure about this after 3 years Honda will completely redesign this civic,
    And if u worried about its launch in Pakistan, then think first that the world has become global village now and customer is aware with all the updates. After knowing this that the car is refresh just after 12 moths of its official launch,
    what its mean? . . . The civic we have in our country have some issues such as handling, quality etc. its fail worldwide to impress customer and refreshed.
    So my question is after knowing all that would you still like to buy this car? Of course you won?t! Honda atlas has to launch refresh civic in Pakistan when this car will start launch in Asian market rather then they might lost their customer.

with all due respect sir, i can vouch that the new facelift wont come. a close friend's father works in atlas group and he told me that the new facelift is for u.s, thai and japan ONLY, not malaysia, bangladesh sri lanka. pak etc. and if u think, the model in pak is the one in malaysia, sri lanka,not the one in the U.S or Japan

conclusion: buy the car, dont wait.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@redbee
    its a long shot bro, i really dont think asian markets will get this facelift anytime soon ..as umfa mentioned its a whole lot of investment and if we take your hypothesis ,tht is its introduced in asia our beloved Atlas wont be bothered for a bracket of at least 2-3 yrs...
    bt have you noticed old usdm civic had Grandma styling specially from front bt our asian counterpart had more youthful touch then theirs..the moment i saw this 2013 i noticed the aggressive cuts present at the bottom of front bumper ..which as a matter of fact our civics already had
    Nothing is good or bad bt your thinking makes it so

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

but don't get it twisted ..this is the most boring and unappealing Gen of civic undoubtedly but the thing is , like it or not this is new civic and its here to stay

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear (taha94), I appreciate that you uses a source and verified that Honda Atlas will not launch refresh civic in Pakistan. I was really interested to buy this car in next year but as I know that car is refreshed and causes of refreshed I was disappointed from this version of civic & I?ve decide to keep my Reborn few more months.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear (taha94), I appreciate that you uses a source and verified that Honda Atlas will not launch refresh civic in Pakistan. I was really interested to buy this car in next year but as I know that car is refreshed and causes of refreshed I was disappointed from this version of civic & I?ve decide to keep my Reborn few more months.
    bro from what i hear, the current gen is here to stay, its the facelift for asia. and to prove that the facelift launched in US wont come here, i surfed the internet and found out that the model launched here is quite diff than the one launched in US. main differences are the bumpers, trunk, headlights. in the interior, in the US honda used plastic everywhere but in pak model, the bottom part of the door and the dash are plastic with some textured mix matrials dont know the exact type.

MY MAIN ARGUMENT: HONDA IN THE U.S ANNOUNCED THE FACELIFT, NO RUMORS OR PRESS CONFERENCE WERE HELD TO DISCUSS ABOUT THE EARLIER FACELIFT HERE. AND ALSO, ATLAS HONDA IS LINKED WITH MALAYSIA, IF THE FACELIFT COMES THERE EVEN THEN IT WOULD TAKE THE CAR A YEAR TO FIND IT WAY INTO PAKISTAN. (NO NEWS COULD BE FOUND REGARDING A FACELIFT IN MALAYSIA)
    but i agree that the old reborn looked better, saying that i would like to point out, every generation is getting less attractive in the civic world. i mean 5th 6th 7th gen were bomb! hottest civics ever made.(5th and 6th being the best looking)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

You are not alone
    Honda civic 2013   Pakistan launch -1089046 Honda civic 2013   Pakistan launch -1089047
    Seeing the 9th's facelift; the PKDM Civic looks outdated...why to waste 2-3 lacs selling one outdated Civic for another outdated Civic
    http://www.facebook.com/PhotographyBlogs | http://www.facebook.com/pages/Digital-Music/100893450081351; lets create/learn some digital music today!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

A good debate of whether facelift civic coming here or not!
    Despite these rumors I have booked mine and got it recently!!
    Believe me its really enjoyable!! A pleasure to have!!
    It has got the best interior and best drive of all the cars produced in Pakistan yet !!!
    EnJoy today !! Kall kis ney dekha hey. Cheer up !!!
    Why wait so long!!!. when new facelift arrives one can always switch
    When the going gets tough the TOUGH gets going.
    I Do FaceLift of peoples! (;-)

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DrKK View Post
    A good debate of whether facelift civic coming here or not!
    Despite these rumors I have booked mine and got it recently!!
    Believe me its really enjoyable!! A pleasure to have!!
    It has got the best interior and best drive of all the cars produced in Pakistan yet !!!
    EnJoy today !! Kall kis ney dekha hey. Cheer up !!!
    Why wait so long!!!. when new facelift arrives one can always switch
    Well said bro.. I don't know about others but I myself really love it's drive. I got mY civic on 1st October and now it almost 2 months passed and I drove her around 3500 km. It's a really nice car. In performance and in fuel efficiency it's better then reborn (2006-2012 old shape). They have reduce it's body weight so it's faster then reborn. Also a bit fuel efficient. I got 12km/l in city and around 16km/l on long.. Also suspension is better then all it's preceded models. Road clearance is improved almost same as corolla and city but excellent handling. Some very nice features are added with good safety features (available in local made cars). Mine is prosmatec and I feel it's shift better then previous. It's has the same engine and transmission as of reborn but I guess with weight reduction and some improvements in ecu they have improve efficiency and performance. Econ mode is really a got add-on as it limit car performance and change drive style to improve economy. Car became less respOnsive with Econ on and max rpm limit it self to 4.5.
    I'm enjoying it's drive and like it's shape.
    Honda Pakistan is still getting good response in Pakistani market with this less popular shape. So what I think current shape will remain for 2 3 years and logically it should for return on investment.
    So no worries for shape whether it remain same or we get a facelift..
    But guys trust me in current situation if u want a car in 21 to 24 lac budget. It's a best buy.
    Baqi sab ki apni pasand na pasand hoti ha. Many friends will disagree with me but it's what I think..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@umfa..that mileage you mentioned is off the chain . I have a 8th Gen Civic ,trust me its a vampire on four wheels ..first the petrol then it drinks your blood cause that's all you have to offer . frankly speaking the only point i had to support my civic was that , its an R18 and the satisfaction it gives you when you push the pedal to the floor is awsum . but if new civic is more efficient and comfy , i think its not a bad option. but i don't understand why haven't i came across even a single good review of this civic plus the few owners Ive talked with , they didn't liked it so much either ..few said ride quality is rough , it feels cheap, strange knocking and almost everybody complained about the suspension.. its confusing you know

rjs
    PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hustler11 View Post
    @umfa..that mileage you mentioned is off the chain . I have a 8th Gen Civic ,trust me its a vampire on four wheels ..first the petrol then it drinks your blood cause that's all you have to offer . frankly speaking the only point i had to support my civic was that , its an R18 and the satisfaction it gives you when you push the pedal to the floor is awsum . but if new civic is more efficient and comfy , i think its not a bad option. but i don't understand why haven't i came across even a single good review of this civic plus the few owners Ive talked with , they didn't liked it so much either ..few said ride quality is rough , it feels cheap, strange knocking and almost everybody complained about the suspension.. its confusing you know
    Hmmmm!!! what's the year of manufacturing of your 8th gen? Mine that of 2011 model is excellent on fuel consumption (manual transmission though)......I heard that Honda fine-tuned the engine 2010 onward.....that gave better fuel economy......

About new Civic....I am confused too......but judging by the past experience.....I can say that almost every new model of every car draws at least some criticism (mostly from fans of outgoing model)......
    Keep it "Simple" and "Original"

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Its been debated thousand times before that refresh is for U.S market,, 9th gen has been launched in Pakistan after two years of US launch with a bit different shape.. so how can u expect that refresh will be same for US and Pakistan and also at same time?? Dont forget that Atlas sold 8th gen for an extended period of 6 years in Pakistan (longest duration for any civic model), its Pak not U.S.

I m not saying that 9th gen is better than 8th gen or 8th gen wasnt a good car...what i understand from this debate is that some 8th gen users are really finding difficult to upgrade to 9th gen as 8th gen's resale is simply fu**ed up, and those who sell now will have to suffer loss, thats y they are convincing themselves by looking for negative things in 9th gen and assuming that it will be refreshed in a year... IN UR DREAMS...
    So Dil Ko Behlane Ko Yeh Khayal Acha Hai Ghalib.....
    REFRESH WONT BE DONE BEFORE TWO YEARS...
    MARK MY WORDS

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

1. Honda Atlas has not launched the facelift of Honda City 2012 as it has been launched all over Asia including India in 2012. Why people are expecting early launch of refreshed civic from Atlas Honda
    2. As almost all Asian markets have launched the 9th Gen Honda Civic in July and August 2012, They could have waited two to three more months for the refreshed/face lifted version instead of making huge investment for this model if it?s a big flop.
    3. If refreshed/facelifted civic is launched in Pakistan, Honda Atlas won?t change the interior and its quality (as seen in USDM facelifted model).
    4. Keeping in view the current economy of Pakistan, a price hike is expected in Jan 2013, and God knows what will happen in Jan 2014?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Rumour has it. People have been Inquiring Honda about this facelift thing. I saw a letter from "GM Sales & Marketing Honda" that new facelift will not be launched here as he says that it is face lifted model already......... I will upload a copy of that letter at the earliest

Little Known Fact : CIVIC 2013 facelift in USA has whole new chassis which is 110lb heavier than previous body. Additional weights are of sound deadening materials and engine is further fine tuned so fuel efficiency ratings are not compromised

so

* Face-palm* to GM sahib for trying to lure public. This is not a facelift version.
    Education is not any Degree or Certificate.
    Education is the our attitude,language & behaviour with others in life............!!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by umair2203 View Post
    Rumour has it. People have been Inquiring Honda about this facelift thing. I saw a letter from "GM Sales & Marketing Honda" that new facelift will not be launched here as he says that it is face lifted model already......... I will upload a copy of that letter at the earliest

Little Known Fact : CIVIC 2013 facelift in USA has whole new chassis which is 110lb heavier than previous body. Additional weights are of sound deadening materials and engine is further fine tuned so fuel efficiency ratings are not compromised

so

* Face-palm* to GM sahib for trying to lure public. This is not a facelift version.
    ofcourse its a face lifted model, see the civic at the top of this thread which is USA model and the model launched here is bit different...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

1st 2 Pics- USA Model 2010-2012
    2nd 2 Pics- Pak Model 2012....
    3rd 2 Pics- USA Model 2013..
    all three are different..
    Attached Images Attached Images       

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Love the 2013 us model...................

rjs
    PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

In case Atlas is left with no choice but to introduce similar changes in current model of Civic (that I really doubt for near future) they will have to recover the cost of such incremental investment from consumers. Dividing such costs on to some 2500 customers per month on average will amount to significant increase. The other option could be to import majority of changed parts that will in turn again amount to greater volatility in price.....don't know if we will be ready to buy Civic for Rs. 2.8M in 2013?
    Keep it "Simple" and "Original"

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List