1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Honda Civic 2013: Pakistan launch

Good news for all Honda Civic fans in Pakistan that Honda has now confirmed its availability of the New Civic between October and November this Year (2012). The production of current model has been stopped ( CONFIRMED NEWS ). Honda Atlas is now in the process of clearing stock.There is no exact word on its price, but it is estimated that it will fall between 21 lac and 23 lac depending on the model.

INSHALLAH CIVIC IS ABOUT TO BE LAUNCHED IN MOST LIKELY SEPTEMBER....maybe its booking starts prior to the official launch but thts unconfirmed....

buckle up every1 the wait is almost over inshALLAH.....

Attached Images Attached Images    

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by redbee View Post
    Honda Earth dreams 10 Best Engines list for 2013, Amazing!
    Good to know that Honda is making progress to make more powerful and fuel efficient engines. 10th Generation is so far that will be introduce in 2016/2017, currently we have 5th generation of City “Not sure, If Yes” then in 2014 we will get City with new Earth dreams engine. And I think so that the current civic don’t have potential to remain 6 years in the market as previous reborn was, so this might take up gradation soon. Let's see what happen in incoming years.
    6 yrs potential to 8th gen mein bhi nahi tha, dhakkay se 6 saal nikaale honda atlas ne, yahan tak ke 9th gen launch jab hui tab bhi 8th gen ka stock clear nahi hua tha.... end mein log itna tang aa gaye k ab resale mein koi lene ko tyar hi nahi hai
    Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

All those people planning to get good tyres for their CIVIC 9th Gens should go for none other than Japanese Dunlop SP Sport 300...These are all rounder tyres for new CITY or CIVIC!!! (Believe me guys)

I got 195/65 R15 in my ASPIRE and they are pretty good maybe better than Yokohama ADVAN DB!!!
    For swift and gutsy response use CIVIC!!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I agree with you at some extent but 2006 Civic reborn was whole new package, it was really stylish and likeable all the way and introduced with new 1.8l i-vtec engine replace with 1.6l vtec. You have to believe that the 8th generation civic was The Best car of it’s time and It did not lose its charm till 2012. Well! We all know the technology known as Internet, when people become aware with the launch of new
    civic then they were ready to buy new one instead of previous version.

But the new civic come up with the same engine, transmission and suspension “with slight modification” which was in previous reborn. So this is kind of refresh not renew, and the new civic is some how some way always remains under criticism because this is not something which customer is expecting after Reborn.

But one thing is quite clear, what we get here in our country that has become past in global market, e.g. Civic reborn which was refreshed in 2009 but no change in PK, Current city has been refresh in number of our neighbour countries but we still have the same 2009 shape. And above all current civic has been refresh in number of countries not yet in Asia. And when we watch any review of 2013 refresh civic on YouTube or any other website then in comparison they define the number of defect of 2012 civic etc.

All I want to say is that what become past in other countries that remain present in our country.

And situation is simple If I’ve to buy a new ride then I am compel to go for new Civic because there is No competitor of this car in our country.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

From Lalamusa to Gujranwala.
    Honda civic 2013   Pakistan launch -1152999

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Luqman1983 View Post
    From Lalamusa to Gujranwala.
    Honda civic 2013   Pakistan launch -1152999
    Can you tell me that how BT music is activated on the audio system? With which handset? Thanks

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BAhmed1 View Post
    Can you tell me that how BT music is activated on the audio system? With which handset? Thanks
    I use Samsung note 2 but I think it can work with any phone.

1. Pair the phone
    2. Press phone menu where dial pad appears.
    3. If you can see dial pad you can also see one music menu on top right.
    4. Press the music menu and you get a new Bt music screen.
    5. Press play and it starts playing. You can't see the list but it will play all songs one by one.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by umfa85 View Post
    My dear friend, will u plz elaborate what are some main problems in new civic? I would love to know.
    u wont get any reply
    often now and then i hear from dudes like this that there are some main problems with new civic
    whenever u ask them the details no reply at all...
    Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BAhmed1 View Post
    it works with practically any handset with bluetooth
    i have connected galaxy 3, galaxy 1 and iphone 5
    in menu press bluetooth, dialler screen will appear, first time ull have to pair ur device with music system, on top right of this screen u see a music button, press that and then press play, u can play pause from ur mobile also, plus u can adjust equalizer from ur mobile if ur mobile has this option...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by shk_54 View Post
    u wont get any reply
    often now and then i hear from dudes like this that there are some main problems with new civic
    whenever u ask them the details no reply at all...
    Yup bro u re very right. Actually what i have observed, most of our friends at pakwheels following US updates and news about civic. Many post their comments and review on "sunii sunaai baatein" without any actual experience.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yup bro u re very right. Actually what i have observed, most of our friends at pakwheels following US updates and news about civic. Many post their comments and review on "sunii sunaai baatein" without any actual experience.
    and these sunii sunaai baatein or rumours are spread by toyota indus agents i guess

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I see many people have postponed their plan to buy the new civic after the refresh of North America but no refresh actually happened till now...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by iNelastic View Post
    I see many people have postponed their plan to buy the new civic after the refresh of North America but no refresh actually happened till now...
    did ppl stop buying 8th gen in pakistan when 9th was launched in america in 2010??

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

No but that was a different scenario. Its a norm that the new model comes after some years in pakistan and ppl are used it to it..

But this refresh thing was not usual...

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

15. 26-03-2013, 10:00 AM

Site Banned

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by iNelastic View Post
    No but that was a different scenario. Its a norm that the new model comes after some years in pakistan and ppl are used it to it..

But this refresh thing was not usual...

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2
    PPL must be waiting for Honda Civic SI, Coupe etc to launch in Pakistan. Civic launched in Pakistan has no comparison with USA models. Civic that we have here will remain be same for next few years. Next civic will be called 10th gen. 9th gen that we have here has no problems at all. what problems do you think they want to rectify in a face lift ?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Prosmetic Gare Details

did ppl stop buying 8th gen in pakistan when 9th was launched in america in 2010??
    Dear Bro (SHK_54) i've civic 2013 orial prosmetic its my 1st autometic transmission so i wants to know in city wich one gare level perfect for batter milage also how can i get maximum best fuel avg on higway i get maximum 14.8/km on N5

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Now one mechanic at honda is saying Backlights are gonna change within next 3 months ...Ive already booked this new civic i hope the lights doesnt change.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

it works with practically any handset with bluetooth
    i have connected galaxy 3, galaxy 1 and iphone 5
    in menu press bluetooth, dialler screen will appear, first time ull have to pair ur device with music system, on top right of this screen u see a music button, press that and then press play, u can play pause from ur mobile also, plus u can adjust equalizer from ur mobile if ur mobile has this option...
    Thanks. I got it now with your help. Regards.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i've civic 2013 orial prosmetic its my 1st autometic transmission so i wants to know in city wich one gare level perfect for batter milage also how can i get maximum best fuel avg on higway i get maximum 14.8/km on N5[/QUOTE]
    Dear, even if you drive in city or in highway the best gear position is D, this will lock you transmission in 5 gear modes as you stable your car speed it will take the highest gear and your RPM will be lower and you feel your car is smoothly moving on.

I give a little example, if you drive your car on D3, then it will take only 3 gear, while driving your are increasing speed over 60km/hr then your car will ramming on 3rd gear and your rpm and speed will rising, this will give you a sporty feel but fuel average will dramatically decrease.

14.8 is good average on this new civic but you can achieve more as you can see in above photo a guy get 18km/l, this is totally depend on your driving style and road conditions. “Drive your car as you dancing your girlfriend not as you are wrestling your opponent” I mean avoid sudden stop and fast accelerate. Try to keep it at constant speed and while driving keep its rpm below 3. In this way you will definitely get good average.

At the end of this message I would only like to say that civic prosmetic is really fun to drive so enjoy your ride.Honda civic 2013   Pakistan launch -1155220

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Definitely the current Honda civic is free from any defect, and if people wants proof then you can see our Honda Atlas are proudly giving 3 to 4 years warranty of their product, which they call extended warranty.
    They are this much confined about their product so customers do not need to worry about it.

Actually dear “sunii sunaai baatein” matter for some people, cars are so expensive in our country, few people can but everyone can not upgrade with the new model every time. So I guess people are sight confuse about this new civic. But if we go to the previous situation then we conclude that our Honda Atlas does not move with the change, they launch a model and keep it in production 5/6 years.

Things are varies from person to person but I guess that new civic wont attract you in 1st look, the more you see the car the more you will like it.

Any how I hope that you must be enjoying your ride.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by redbee View Post

Definitely the current Honda civic is free from any defect, and if people wants proof then you can see our Honda Atlas are proudly giving 3 to 4 years warranty of their product, which they call extended warranty.
    They are this much confined about their product so customers do not need to worry about it.

Actually dear ?sunii sunaai baatein? matter for some people, cars are so expensive in our country, few people can but everyone can not upgrade with the new model every time. So I guess people are sight confuse about this new civic. But if we go to the previous situation then we conclude that our Honda Atlas does not move with the change, they launch a model and keep it in production 5/6 years.

Things are varies from person to person but I guess that new civic wont attract you in 1st look, the more you see the car the more you will like it.

Any how I hope that you must be enjoying your ride.

Actually all these "Sunni Sunai Bateen" spread due to early change of Civic model in USA as it never happened before. If the shape of Current Civic did't had ugly looks (as per discussion in this thread) may be there will be no such 'Sunni Sunai Bateen'. As you know In Pakistan we only like looks and not the features.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List