0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Need help urgent civic 95

Hi fellow pwers i need help regarding my carby d15b3 civic 95 ...the problem is when ......cng cylinder is full the car stalls ....i mean slow pe band ho jaati hai ..it hurts alot ..she is doing fine on petrol ...gone to several mechanics but nothing .....pls help.... share ur experience ......the kit is brc also mechanics are not servicing it don`t know why ....they only know how to deal with landirenzo`s... ...the car was running on no air blockage ..recently a mechanic told me to put blockage so she will not stalls or give low rpms i did but she only runs fine a day or two after that she again giving problems when cng tank is full ....when cng is low car runs fine i mean not stalls ......! other than this pick is good average is good but when tank fulls she stalls alot idling is very vary bad....when i shoot her up to 3500 rpms shoots fine after that slow pe band wht the hell ..pls help !

OK !

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

its the problem of ur cng kit that dont regulate the required pressure(hi) to the carby.. open it urself and chk its membrane( the rubber separator) may have stucked or leacked... better option but a lenghty would be to borrow a landerenzo kit for some and chk it ..then may play with or replace ur kit coz i dont think ur kit spare may be avail

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List