Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Exclamation Civic 2008 performance problem

Salam PW's

I have Honda civic 2008 mileage 32,000 manual transmission no cng installed at all . Filter,oil,plugs e.t.c changed before 2 months or before 5000 mileage until now it has mashAllah given me no problem but now its performance has been reduced a lot i can feel like some buddy has garbed my car from its throat yesterday on motorway from islamabad till burhan on full acceleration my car hardly touched 110Km/h on slops its reached 120-160 on full acceleration. I remember on motorway it was hard for me to maintain 120 speed it always crossed its speed and keep on skipping to 123-128 and so on ,was like flying on motorway.

I am not an expert so i have no clue whats the problem and can some one provide me with the guide or what ever it is to know what to change after how many mileage or time.

Thanks in addvance

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Problem Solved : I have checked through almost everything and turned my car inside out the whole problem was with the fuel quality , thanks God my car was saved from a big mess .

Advice: Always use high-octane with your normal fuel as in our country its now impossible to even get a normal quality petrol.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List