Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: My Corolla 92 (2.0D) and Civic 2000 (vti oriel)

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default My Corolla 92 (2.0D) and Civic 2000 (vti oriel)

Assallam o Allaikum fellow members

i have previously made a thread but due to lack of proper pictures and too many negative comments i had to leave that but made this thread for better more clearer pictures and INSHALLAH will not drop out from this thread.ive done very tiny modifications to the cars details i hope i havent riced any of them.
    just wanted to show you guys my rides plzz do say MASHALLAH when u see pics i have put alot of effort in them.

INTERIOR SHOTS OF SPECIAL FEATURES OF THE COROLLA ON PAGE 2

MORE SHOTS OF THE COROLLA ON PAGE 3

AFTER DETAILING SHOTS ON PAGE 3

ENGINE SOUND AND NEW EXHAUST VIDEO PAGE 4

DETAILING OF CIVIC AND COROLLA ON PAGE 4

PHOTO SHOOT OF THE COROLLA ON PAGE 5

0 to 100 ALONG WITH AUDIO SYSTEM PERFORMANCE VIDEO PAGE 5

CUSTOM MADE LED REFLECTORS IN BUMPERS PICS PAGE 5

CUSTOM MADE LED COUTESY LIGHTS IN FRONT DOORS ALONG WITH NIGHT TIME INTERIOR LIGHTS VIEW PAGE 5

HUGE RARE PARTS FIND AND TOP SPEED ATTEMPT VIDEO PAGE 6

INSTALLATION OF MORE RARE PARTS ON PAGE 6

RECENT PICS OF THE COROLLA PAGE 7

ANOTHER OPTION FOUND OEM 3 POINT STRUT BRACE PICS PAGE 7

Attached Images Attached Images                

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks bro.... and dear nothing let me down. Sorry if my words caused any to u...
    Just in my humble opinion:
    * for interiors try replacing the fabric with some less vibrant color OR patterned fabric or leather/leatheride
    * these 90s cars offer a sleek look. too pretty .... do whatever u like to exteriors keeping its sleekness

And thumbs up to restore it OEM..... thats one awesome job.... I am dying to do with my old lancer

As suggestions are welcome, I would:
    i) keep it in original color for all the good reasons;
    ii) if u go for pearl white then may be the pic above can be considered.... and make some nicely contrasted less bright upholstery

And for alloys why not try some used ones. i have often found set of used tyres and alloys for around 20 - 25k

And Bro BoL whatever u do.....

PS: I am very much delighted that u in ur student age are willing to do some really nice stuff.
    Hope this all will not come on the cost of studies.....

Best Regards

Talal Haider
    All the best things in the world are either eXpensive or mArried

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by talalrana84 View Post
    Thanks bro.... and dear nothing let me down. Sorry if my words caused any to u...
    Just in my humble opinion:
    * for interiors try replacing the fabric with some less vibrant color OR patterned fabric or leather/leatheride
    * these 90s cars offer a sleek look. too pretty .... do whatever u like to exteriors keeping its sleekness

And thumbs up to restore it OEM..... thats one awesome job.... I am dying to do with my old lancer

As suggestions are welcome, I would:
    i) keep it in original color for all the good reasons;
    ii) if u go for pearl white then may be the pic above can be considered.... and make some nicely contrasted less bright upholstery

And for alloys why not try some used ones. i have often found set of used tyres and alloys for around 20 - 25k

And Bro BoL whatever u do.....

PS: I am very much delighted that u in ur student age are willing to do some really nice stuff.
    Hope this all will not come on the cost of studies.....

Best Regards

Talal Haider
    sir for your first point
    apne mere mo ki bat cheen li aj me gaya tha seat covers lagwane.....I wanted black seat covers with a hint of blue stitching

and only rear arm rest fully blue......

and navy blue leatherete for door cards as the current oem fabric is not in good condition...the new cards are reserved for resto....but since could get any one in Hyderabad to make those covers in perfect stitching will go to Karachi for that next week INSHALLAH...

and yes this model has a very nice look ...u wont see any mesh or spoilers or kits on my cars exterior when I would be done with it

and yes I will restore it it was my moms(god rest her soul) favourite and my dads too...besides it has been at our side since 18 years.....so I will be faithfull to her too...

for you suggestions...

I will change the colour because I wont sell the car...god forbid even if it isn't able to drive... I will keep it in my garage rather than selling it...

and seeing the same colour for 18 years is too much...I will change it...pearl white is on top of the list...along with new bonnet..new fenders..new bumpers..new roof.....all door cards...new seats and minor interior stuff..and a bigger engine I have a 20v in my mind...but its kismet I might even end up with a 4afe.........for now em just collecting and saving the rare stuff which I am finding time to time....

as for alloys...bro since the corolla is first my dads car and then mine....so I don't ask a single penny for my addons exept feul and tuning...so for a 4k pocket money its very hard to save up for rims specially when my saving is 1000 per month...but maybe in march when my bday comes I will try to buy rims..

and bro im a med student so no it doesn't come between my studies.....agar kuch banu ga to restore kar saku ga....

and best of luck for your lancer bro....and it was nice that u took the time to comment...I too don't like the things which u pointed out...its will change in time......its been 2 years since I got this ride in 2 years a lot has changed.....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

May Allah Rest Your Mother's Soul in Eternal Peace

two thumbs up for the idea .... BoL from me

May I know in which Medical College u r???

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Sindh university studying pharm d....meaning doctor of pharmacy.....first year...I hope the interior idea which I told now is tempting......I wanted it done today...but no one was getting the fitting to sit right in the bucket designs.....so Karachi is the only option ..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hi guys....i went for seat covers yesterday could get them to my liking so bought some other stuff

huge piece of blue leather type material for door cards diy..because im going to buy new ones in future...and 20 years have destroyed the orignal fabric...

My Corolla 92 (2.0D) and Civic 2000 (vti oriel) - IMG 20130121 224202 zpsbd1fe521

My Corolla 92 (2.0D) and Civic 2000 (vti oriel) - IMG 20130121 224351 zps2490d509

My Corolla 92 (2.0D) and Civic 2000 (vti oriel) - IMG 20130121 224411 zps7d02731c

i also bought new bulbs for my fog lights.....and also revealing the secret of my fogs.......

My Corolla 92 (2.0D) and Civic 2000 (vti oriel) - IMG 20130121 223953 zps048e5eaa

My Corolla 92 (2.0D) and Civic 2000 (vti oriel) - IMG 20130121 224042 zpsb198cdf7

My Corolla 92 (2.0D) and Civic 2000 (vti oriel) - IMG 20130121 224058 zps111b981e

and dont worry i will covert them to 12v

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Shehrozeae101 View Post
    Sindh university studying pharm d....meaning doctor of pharmacy.....first year...I hope the interior idea which I told now is tempting......I wanted it done today...but no one was getting the fitting to sit right in the bucket designs.....so Karachi is the only option ..
    hi guys....i went for seat covers yesterday could get them to my liking so bought some other stuff

huge piece of blue leather type material for door cards diy..because im going to buy new ones in future...and 20 years have destroyed the orignal fabric...

i also bought new bulbs for my fog lights.....and also revealing the secret of my fogs.......

and dont worry i will covert them to 12v
    Man this way u r going to be a Doctor of Automotive Pharmacy ....... very soooooon

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hahahaha no bro.....i love to do diys on my car when i am free and automotive love is a hobby and becoming a doctor is a wish come true.....and is the current leather setup good.....only door panels will be having this leather..seat covers will be pure black with hint of blue stitching

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

well done bro nice selection...or jaab doctori shuru hogi pir DIYs ka time nai milae ga..
    JDM Always 2 STEPs AHEAD..........

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hahahaha

wish u luck.luck.luck.luck.luck.luck.luck.luck.luck.luck. luck.luck.luck.luck.luck.luck.luck.luck.luck.luck. luck.luck.luck.luck.luck.luck.luck.luck.luck.luck. luck.luck.luck.luck.luck.luck.luck.luck.luck.luck. luck.luck.luck.luck.luck.luck.luck.luck.luck.luck. luck.luck.luck.luck.luck.luck.luck.luck.luck.luck. luck.luck.luck.luck.luck............infinite for the hobby and the wish...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yes this leather will look goood....

to give u an idea try the stitching style as
    My Corolla 92 20D and Civic 2000 vti oriel -1115316

adopting may be a black OR dark grey thread stitching. i.e inversing the seat covers color scheme

NB: Pic with courtesy to fouadbakht from thread https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/mem...-corolla-job-8

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by FarhanAnwarKhan View Post
    well done bro nice selection...or jaab doctori shuru hogi pir DIYs ka time nai milae ga..
    i guess i would have to make time....

hahahaha

wish u luck.luck.luck.luck.luck.luck.luck.luck.luck.luck. luck.luck.luck.luck.luck.luck.luck.luck.luck.luck. luck.luck.luck.luck.luck.luck.luck.luck.luck.luck. luck.luck.luck.luck.luck.luck.luck.luck.luck.luck. luck.luck.luck.luck.luck.luck.luck.luck.luck.luck. luck.luck.luck.luck.luck.luck.luck.luck.luck.luck. luck.luck.luck.luck.luck............infinite for the hobby and the wish...
    sir g thanks for understanding the majboori and wishing me lots of luck.i will need it..this will surely be one epic project when completed....

Yes this leather will look goood....

to give u an idea try the stitching style as
    My Corolla 92 20D and Civic 2000 vti oriel -1115316

adopting may be a black OR dark grey thread stitching. i.e inversing the seat covers color scheme

NB: Pic with courtesy to fouadbakht from thread https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/mem...-corolla-job-8
    oh nice man i might try it....i had l thought in my mind that small letter written GT on side of each panel in black......to get the gt wording right i will buy a gt badge trace it on each door car and get it filled with thread....and ur choice is also good......if it can be done in karachi i will go for it

and i am very happy to announce that i have been chosen to be the Pakistan representative of ae101ownersclub...and this sites owner is currently visiting karachi (PAKISTAN) for few days...if any one wants to meet the owner of the 3sge ae101 corolla pm me ill arrange a meet...would be going to visit him this weekend or the next INSHALLAH

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Congrats Bro.....

And Best of Luck for the DIY

Its a two thumbs up deal

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

first of all i would like to thank ae101owners for giving me this calendar for my work done over there

My Corolla 92 (2.0D) and Civic 2000 (vti oriel) - IMG 20121230 115701 zpsa7303477

tried achieving the top speed of my car yesterday we did three attempts

attempt 1
    attempt1_zps9b29e96e.mp4 video by SHEHROZE143 | Photobucket

attempt 2
    attempt2_zps3781a29c.mp4 video by SHEHROZE143 | Photobucket

attempt 3 which was sucessful clocked at 162
    attempt3_zps7e081b24.mp4 video by SHEHROZE143 | Photobucket

went to karachi for parts hunting yesterday....i was lucky enough to find alot of parts there........

here are the pics.....

My Corolla 92 (2.0D) and Civic 2000 (vti oriel) - th IMG 20121230 115928 zps4d533a81

center console free box and a draw

My Corolla 92 (2.0D) and Civic 2000 (vti oriel) - IMG 20121230 115956 zps4036a0e1

My Corolla 92 (2.0D) and Civic 2000 (vti oriel) - IMG 20121230 120004 zps20fe3bf3

another dustbin

My Corolla 92 (2.0D) and Civic 2000 (vti oriel) - IMG 20121230 120021 zps3da11d77

a very very clean civic meter which has econo and abs lights its fom a japaneese civic....

also bought this

My Corolla 92 (2.0D) and Civic 2000 (vti oriel) - IMG 20121230 120036 zps63226af3

two key light rings and a very rare sunglasses holder with map lights

My Corolla 92 (2.0D) and Civic 2000 (vti oriel) - IMG 20121230 120042 zpsa802a943

bought garnish that goes with my brake lights this garnish is alot cheaper that the oem ones so i bought this to preservere my orignal garnish...it was for 1100box packed

My Corolla 92 (2.0D) and Civic 2000 (vti oriel) - IMG 20121230 120059 zps9018b971

and jdm c grill for 1200

My Corolla 92 (2.0D) and Civic 2000 (vti oriel) - IMG 20121230 120107 zps93e4744c

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i also found electric seat for this model and underseat tray but ran out of cash well will try another day

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i also found electric seat for this model and underseat tray but ran out of cash well will try another day
    great stuff bro unique also ....
    JDM Always 2 STEPs AHEAD..........

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

today custom made the sun glasses holder and map lights bracket....
    what started as only a metal sheet and only a few holes in it became this after some bashing cutting bending...again bashing grinding and lots of more bashing....
    I had this pic only to make it and no type of measurements at all but after some dedication and hard work I made that heres the pic of inspiration
    My Corolla 92 (2.0D) and Civic 2000 (vti oriel) - 001acg zps6db86a33
    making this the end result
    a perfect fit its a little ugly but I don't mind since its going to be inside the roof and not visible

My Corolla 92 (2.0D) and Civic 2000 (vti oriel) - IMG 20130128 214439 zps6356e561
    My Corolla 92 (2.0D) and Civic 2000 (vti oriel) - IMG 20130128 214427 zps717ac945
    My Corolla 92 (2.0D) and Civic 2000 (vti oriel) - IMG 20130129 000546 zps7e963a9f
    My Corolla 92 (2.0D) and Civic 2000 (vti oriel) - IMG 20130129 000559 zps99e2a599
    My Corolla 92 (2.0D) and Civic 2000 (vti oriel) - IMG 20130129 000757 zps5cb761b8
    My Corolla 92 (2.0D) and Civic 2000 (vti oriel) - IMG 20130129 000858 zps22b53423
    My Corolla 92 (2.0D) and Civic 2000 (vti oriel) - IMG 20130129 000916 zps53a14fe1
    now just need a free day to remove the roof liner and place this......

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

if some corolla owners are interested in this items installation I can make a diy for them

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Very rare upgrades shehroz bhai

From whr r u getting this stuff? I need map lights for my rolla

Sent from my MT11i using Tapatalk 2
    Ministry of MAFIA!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ussi View Post
    Very rare upgrades shehroz bhai

From whr r u getting this stuff? I need map lights for my rolla

Sent from my MT11i using Tapatalk 2
    sir g im getting these parts by doing khuari in karachi markets....i got them in really dead prices as compared to what people are selling......and bro
    i didnt found any maplights for your rolla but em going again on 9 for another hunt...will keep an eye out...u want simple maplights or the altis like console

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

got a hold of many rare stuff in these 2 weeks found cup holders console for the civic it was really a mustMy Corolla 92 (2.0D) and Civic 2000 (vti oriel) - IMG 20130129 133431 zps43a9c5c2My Corolla 92 (2.0D) and Civic 2000 (vti oriel) - IMG 20130129 133555 zps29bf35d2and new meter for civic very very clean and very very cheap which had econo light now im thinking of making a type of function that before the vtec light comes on the econo light will be lit and when the vtec light comes on the econo light will close what do u say guys.....My Corolla 92 (2.0D) and Civic 2000 (vti oriel) - IMG 20130129 133702 zps63735580My Corolla 92 (2.0D) and Civic 2000 (vti oriel) - IMG 20130129 133755 zps7ba8858binstalled a draw like compartment in my corolla also its called a free box (no it was not for free )My Corolla 92 (2.0D) and Civic 2000 (vti oriel) - IMG 20130129 212058 zps1ad9b0ebMy Corolla 92 (2.0D) and Civic 2000 (vti oriel) - IMG 20130129 212125 zpsd7df2152My Corolla 92 (2.0D) and Civic 2000 (vti oriel) - IMG 20130129 212137 zps7b0b82f9and finally installed the sunglass holder+ maplights in my corolla by which adding another rare optional extra in my carthe holes that need to be cut in the roof for installMy Corolla 92 (2.0D) and Civic 2000 (vti oriel) - IMG 20130129 163747 zpsa5beb469the finish product......My Corolla 92 (2.0D) and Civic 2000 (vti oriel) - IMG 20130129 195251 zpsd2176214My Corolla 92 (2.0D) and Civic 2000 (vti oriel) - IMG 20130129 212258 zpsb74f08c1My Corolla 92 (2.0D) and Civic 2000 (vti oriel) - IMG 20130129 212411 zpsc5d16ef6note: I didn't had any bracket for this I made one using just a pic from the internet and look how perfect it fits.......and no need for glue or ribits were needed in this bracket in was a straight fit just holes were made in the liner.......also note this items was very hard to install and is a very risky job especially if u have a fiber liner.....so not recommended to any member from my side.......

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

User Tag List