Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Honda civic 1999 VTI automatic gasket price and solution

Dear All,

I just bought a honda civic automatic 1999 VTI (good condition) and I have a heating problem. At-least I think there isone, as the temperature meter goes halfway after only driving 10 minutes . I also own a 1989 civic and had a past experience of replacing gasket due to heating problem. I was wondering how much gasket will cost for 1999 model.

Any updates please on the price of the same, Also I am planning for radiator service if that will help the problem. Kindly suggest alternates and just for the sake of mind clarity also provide financial detail on price of gasket replacement for 99 vti model.

Looking forward for your help in this regard.

Regards,
    Omer

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The car should reach the optimal temperature as soon as possible. Your car reaches the mid which is the optimal temperature quickly just shows that the thermo valve hasn't been removed by some local chota.

If it doesn't go beyond the mid, you have absolutely nothing to worry about, that is where it is supposed to be. Get your radiator checked as general maintenance, but don't change the gasket if it isn't leaking and/or your car isn't giving you troubles.
    A Post-Wh0re is a user who's only aim in life is to increase his post count. He/she gets off by receiving likes and mentions, and considers his post count a medal on his skinny chest. A post-Wh0re is the human equivalent of Chihuahua..bickering pointlessly, effortlessly, permanently.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

this is normal behavior how do you know that head gasket needs replacement? it is good that you did not asked this to some road side mechanic. if you had they had removed thermostat valve and had made fan to direct meaning poor economy and extra fast engine wear.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List