Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 503
Like Tree461Likes

Thread: My New Ride ~ Civic 9th Gen. M/T~

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    pyromaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    823
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default My New Ride ~ Civic 9th Gen. M/T~

    For exclusive viewing pleasure of Pakwheelers, here I present my new ride (Much Hyped, Sensationalized & Controversial 9th Gen Civic).

    Enjoy the Pictures!

    P.S. I am not a fan boy, hate it or love it ! Drop your comments below.

    Cheers!

    Attached Images Attached Images              

  2. #221
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    autophile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    13,576
    Follows
    20
    Following
    6
    Mentioned
    405 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I think there should be speedo/instrument panel screen capture button on the steering, sending captures to a paired bluetooth mobile.
    Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

  3. #222
    PakWheeler Follow
    pyromaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    823
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abdulkarim View Post
    pyromaniac:

    Congrats on your new ride bros.. MashaAllah..

    PLease shed some info on the manual transmission gear ratio: What is ur RPM when cruising at 120 km/h on fifth gear...

    Looking at ur pix, I can see that the gear ratio is high... please share some of ur views...
    Thank you very much brother !

    See the following pic to clear your doubts. Furthermore, I 'll double check and post a pic for you.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  4. #223
    PakWheeler Follow
    pyromaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    823
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
    I think there should be speedo/instrument panel screen capture button on the steering, sending captures to a paired bluetooth mobile.
    Sir, very creative and practical idea. Wish Honda guys also start thinking like you

  5. #224
    PakWheeler Follow
    palm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Sahiwal
    Posts
    133
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pyromaniac View Post
    ^Sotan in URDU called Sokan in Punjabi
    i really don't know about it. aur bhai kabi in se wasta jo ni pra
    I live in my own little world.
    But its ok, they know me here.

  6. #225
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    autophile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    13,576
    Follows
    20
    Following
    6
    Mentioned
    405 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pyromaniac View Post
    Sir, very creative and practical idea. Wish Honda guys also start thinking like you
    Thank you very much. Nice detailed feedback posted by you will help a lot of people to know many things about the new Civic. Congratulations for owning this beauty, enjoy it and drive safe.
    Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

  7. #226
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    salik990's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,254
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    i wish there wud be 6th speed manual for our civic here, in europe n uk civic R18a2 got 6 speed manual
    My lugnuts require more torque than your Vtec can put out...

  8. #227
    PakWheeler Follow
    pyromaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    823
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
    Thank you very much. Nice detailed feedback posted by you will help a lot of people to know many things about the new Civic. Congratulations for owning this beauty, enjoy it and drive safe.
    Thank you very much sir, pleasure is all mine.

  9. #228
    PakWheeler Follow
    pyromaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    823
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by salik990 View Post
    i wish there wud be 6th speed manual for our civic here, in europe n uk civic R18a2 got 6 speed manual
    You are right bro. Had it been 6 speed transmission, auto in particular would have been much fun to drive. Manual transmission sometimes turns you off, when you are stuck in heavy traffic.

  10. #229
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    salik990's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,254
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pyromaniac View Post
    You are right bro. Had it been 6 speed transmission, auto in particular would have been much fun to drive. Manual transmission sometimes turns you off, when you are stuck in heavy traffic.
    yea auto is fun to drive but fuel consumption is not same as manual...the 6th speed gear wud help us to cruise upto 130kph with rpm below 2.5k for having better mileage
    My lugnuts require more torque than your Vtec can put out...

  11. #230
    PakWheeler Follow
    rafay_naveed's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    29
    Posts
    27
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    MashAllah! Congratulations. Nice ride it is..

    I'm awaiting VTi Oriel Prosmatec. Booked it last month, in Urban Titanium Metallic color. Personally I like colors falling between dark and light..

  12. #231
    PakWheeler Follow
    asimm76's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    40
    Posts
    762
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    For 6-speed transmission, go for the ever lasting ALTIS MANUAL

  13. 16-10-2012, 04:28 PM

    Newbie

    Reason
    spam

  14. #232
    PakWheeler Follow
    pyromaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    823
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by salik990 View Post
    yea auto is fun to drive but fuel consumption is not same as manual...the 6th speed gear wud help us to cruise upto 130kph with rpm below 2.5k for having better mileage
    Yes brother you are right, fuel consumption is definitely a tradeoff for comfort and I also feel that cruise control in manual/auto can come very handy to achieve maximum mileage of your car on highway. IMO 6 speed doesn't make much diff when it comes to saving fuel. ultimately its your driving style that matters.

  15. #233
    PakWheeler Follow
    pyromaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    823
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rafay_naveed View Post
    MashAllah! Congratulations. Nice ride it is..

    I'm awaiting VTi Oriel Prosmatec. Booked it last month, in Urban Titanium Metallic color. Personally I like colors falling between dark and light..
    Thank you very much brother !
    I would like extend my congratulations to you too for booking a very decent car in very elegant color. I would prefer Urban Titanium over black any day.. its a new color introduced by honda and looks really cool if well-maintained.
    Please do share the pics of your ride and also let me know many keys you get with your car when it arrives.

  16. #234
    PakWheeler Follow
    pyromaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    823
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asimm76 View Post
    For 6-speed transmission, go for the ever lasting ALTIS MANUAL
    hehe.. ASIMBhai there is nothing as everlasting -- change is the essence of life. Though Altis MT is a good car to have but prone to thefts and snatching..a BIG DRAWBACK!

  17. #235
    PakWheeler Follow
    iNelastic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    340
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rafay_naveed View Post
    MashAllah! Congratulations. Nice ride it is..

    I'm awaiting VTi Oriel Prosmatec. Booked it last month, in Urban Titanium Metallic color. Personally I like colors falling between dark and light..
    mashaAllah congrats.. Awaiting for the pics bro

  18. #236
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    salik990's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,254
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pyromaniac View Post
    Yes brother you are right, fuel consumption is definitely a tradeoff for comfort and I also feel that cruise control in manual/auto can come very handy to achieve maximum mileage of your car on highway. IMO 6 speed doesn't make much diff when it comes to saving fuel. ultimately its your driving style that matters.
    yes u r right it depend on how u drive....like i ve 8th gen civic oriel manual i dont average more than 9.5km/l....a friend of mine got civic oriel reborn too n he get better mileage than me....we both drive within city....does cruise control comes in oriel manual?
    My lugnuts require more torque than your Vtec can put out...

  19. #237
    PakWheeler Follow
    pyromaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    823
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by salik990 View Post
    yes u r right it depend on how u drive....like i ve 8th gen civic oriel manual i dont average more than 9.5km/l....a friend of mine got civic oriel reborn too n he get better mileage than me....we both drive within city....does cruise control comes in oriel manual?
    SO TRUE ! Yes, Oriel does have cruise control feature and it will be very handy to achieve best mileage on highway.

  20. #238
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    khurram_aziz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asimm76 View Post
    For 6-speed transmission, go for the ever lasting ALTIS MANUAL
    Sir, it all depends on engine and gear ratios. You will be surprised; even with presence of 6th gear 1.6 Altis M/T needs more revs than Civic for 120Kmph; it needs 3294 rpm to be exact and Civic M/T needs 3132. About fuel economy I dont think there will be any significant difference.

    Quote Originally Posted by pyromaniac View Post
    hehe.. ASIMBhai there is nothing as everlasting -- change is the essence of life. Though Altis MT is a good car to have but prone to thefts and snatching..a BIG DRAWBACK!
    http://www.facebook.com/PhotographyBlogs | http://www.facebook.com/pages/Digital-Music/100893450081351; lets create/learn some digital music today!

  21. #239
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    khurram_aziz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by salik990 View Post
    yes u r right it depend on how u drive....like i ve 8th gen civic oriel manual i dont average more than 9.5km/l....a friend of mine got civic oriel reborn too n he get better mileage than me....we both drive within city....does cruise control comes in oriel manual?
    How much you have driven yours?
    http://www.facebook.com/PhotographyBlogs | http://www.facebook.com/pages/Digital-Music/100893450081351; lets create/learn some digital music today!

  22. #240
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    salik990's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,254
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khurram_aziz View Post
    How much you have driven yours?
    7800 km
    My lugnuts require more torque than your Vtec can put out...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •