Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 503
Like Tree461Likes

Thread: My New Ride ~ Civic 9th Gen. M/T~

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    pyromaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    823
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default My New Ride ~ Civic 9th Gen. M/T~

    For exclusive viewing pleasure of Pakwheelers, here I present my new ride (Much Hyped, Sensationalized & Controversial 9th Gen Civic).

    Enjoy the Pictures!

    P.S. I am not a fan boy, hate it or love it ! Drop your comments below.

    Cheers!

    Attached Images Attached Images              

  2. #41
    PakWheeler Follow
    rockerguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    926
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    wow wow wow man... the same car, the same color, the same variant that i have been dreaming about gettin in a couple of months inshallah.. I must say that it appears to be the most beauiful color in civic, be it 8th gen or 9th gen... Mashallah... Have my heart felicitaions man.. and do share your review in terms of Handling, fuel economy, suspension, braking, steering, cabin noise etc.. Thanks a lot for sharing pics.. i was so waiting to see pictures of this car in white... please share some more pics from different angles of exterior... and Allah naseeb karay

  3. #42
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    salik990's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,254
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pyromaniac View Post
    Thanks brother. Diesel Engine was never introduced by Honda and there are very less chances that we will ever be able to drive a diesel Honda Civic in Pakistan.
    u mean diesel engine was never introduced by Atlas honda? otherwise Honda has introduced diesel engine way bak in 2003-04 i think.....anyway lovely ride u got n do post pics of fuel consumption after econ drive
    My lugnuts require more torque than your Vtec can put out...

  4. #43
    PakWheeler Follow
    pyromaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    823
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rockerguy View Post
    wow wow wow man... the same car, the same color, the same variant that i have been dreaming about gettin in a couple of months inshallah.. I must say that it appears to be the most beauiful color in civic, be it 8th gen or 9th gen... Mashallah... Have my heart felicitaions man.. and do share your review in terms of Handling, fuel economy, suspension, braking, steering, cabin noise etc.. Thanks a lot for sharing pics.. i was so waiting to see pictures of this car in white... please share some more pics from different angles of exterior... and Allah naseeb karay
    Sir.. it's good to see you after quite a while..felt like you were hibernating after getting your civic last year Thank you so much for liking the pictures and I will soon post more for you. Truly hope and pray that you get your new ride just as you have planned.
    God bless you and keep in touch!

  5. #44
    PakWheeler Follow
    pyromaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    823
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by salik990 View Post
    u mean diesel engine was never introduced by Atlas honda? otherwise Honda has introduced diesel engine way bak in 2003-04 i think.....anyway lovely ride u got n do post pics of fuel consumption after econ drive
    Sorry sir, I was talking only in Pakistan's context. Thank you and will definitely post my feedback about its economy.

  6. #45
    PakWheeler Follow
    pyromaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    823
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Some more!
    Attached Images Attached Images               

  7. #46
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hamza_xeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Abbotabad
    Age
    20
    Posts
    8,781
    Follows
    4
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Pretty neat interior and trunk
    The men are back. @TGT.

  8. #47
    PakWheeler Follow
    pyromaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    823
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    ^yeah, it's only a couple of days old.. will get dirty with it after sometime

  9. #48
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    salik990's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,254
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    does it shows the weather temp? i ve seen in 8th gen civic in other countries showing temp with fuel consumption also...was wondering the new civic shows fuel consumption with weather temp?
    My lugnuts require more torque than your Vtec can put out...

  10. #49
    PakWheeler Follow
    pyromaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    823
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by salik990 View Post
    does it shows the weather temp? i ve seen in 8th gen civic in other countries showing temp with fuel consumption also...was wondering the new civic shows fuel consumption with weather temp?
    Brother Salik, I havent thoroughly explored the options of i-mid but it surely tells you the temp of the cabin. Will check it again!

    SELF EDIT: After cross checking, I think it shows outside temperature on the imid instead of cabin temp- sorry my bad

  11. #50
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    khurram_aziz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Try out the Cluster Self Test; and dont forget to take and upload the pic! Lets find out if iVTEC cluster is same as of Oriel or not



    Originally Posted by tinman
    Here ya go:

    1. Push and hold the trip/reset button.
    2. Turn the lighting switch ON.
    3. Turn the ignition switch ON. (don't start)
    4. Within 5 seconds, turn the light switch OFF, then ON, then Off again.
    5. Within 5 seconds, release the trip/reset button, then push and release 4 times more.

    Takes a try or 2 to get it. The odometer has to be in mileage mode, NOT trip mode when you do this. All the needles will sweep back and forth once. To exit, turn off the ignition. Just push the trip button again to see the needles sweep again while in test mode.
    http://www.facebook.com/PhotographyBlogs | http://www.facebook.com/pages/Digital-Music/100893450081351; lets create/learn some digital music today!

  12. #51
    PakWheeler Follow
    imran21pk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    36
    Posts
    125
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Congrats bro Allah aap ko naseeb karay

  13. #52
    PakWheeler Follow
    MKArsalan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    241
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    MASHALLAH, dude love ur car esp the rims, they r steel but looks like alloys. drive safe and plz the question v r all curious abt...whats the fuel mileage?

  14. #53
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    aqs29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Posts
    3,129
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Congrats.
    Sad to see tt just like 8th gen civic this one has a few plastic bolts to hold the bumpers in place

  15. #54
    QFA
    QFA is offline
    PakWheeler Follow
    QFA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    44
    Posts
    290
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Congrats man! good choice. I got mine last Saturday in auto and have driven it for week almost 200 kms. Still struggling with controls, while adjusting the volume, usually press the cruise button, could be the age factor!! The vehicle overall is awesome and you will enjoy it, in comparison to its predecessor, improvements include, softer ride, lessor cabin noise, good gear shift and better cockpit visibility. The seats are also comfortable and i find the vehicle to be more responsive. By the way in Islamabad, the local dealer crowd calls it the C-class honda, whatever......... that means.

  16. #55
    PakWheeler Follow
    Shakills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    678
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    nice buy, one thing i never understood though, Indus or Atlas, even in the top models, they try to save on very cheap and silly things. They never put mat type covers inside the trunk lid to hide those wire and sharp body work, same goes for bonnet where it also help reduce engine noise. may cost only 1-2K on production line.
    -

  17. #56
    PakWheeler Follow
    city11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    150
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Awesome MashAllah


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  18. #57
    PakWheeler Follow
    rockerguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    926
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pyromaniac View Post
    Sir.. it's good to see you after quite a while..felt like you were hibernating after getting your civic last year Thank you so much for liking the pictures and I will soon post more for you. Truly hope and pray that you get your new ride just as you have planned.
    God bless you and keep in touch!
    Haha... im gald that someone did miss the presence...
    well.... the civic certainly has the magic to keep u abosrbed in it for pretty some considerable time
    Thanks anyway

  19. #58
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    BMW7Series's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    22
    Posts
    8,951
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    MashAllah
    Maa Da Laddlaa Vigar Gaya.... Chevy Aveo Ly K Nikal Gaya.

  20. #59
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    HellsGuardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,201
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Congrats
    what is this spark-plug like thing in middle?
    My New Ride ~ Civic 9th Gen. M/T~ - 1052508d1349407831 my new ride civic 9th gen m t img 0257

  21. #60
    PakWheeler Follow
    pyromaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    823
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khurram_aziz View Post
    Try out the Cluster Self Test; and dont forget to take and upload the pic! Lets find out if iVTEC cluster is same as of Oriel or not




    Originally Posted by tinman
    Here ya go:

    1. Push and hold the trip/reset button.
    2. Turn the lighting switch ON.
    3. Turn the ignition switch ON. (don't start)
    4. Within 5 seconds, turn the light switch OFF, then ON, then Off again.
    5. Within 5 seconds, release the trip/reset button, then push and release 4 times more.

    Takes a try or 2 to get it. The odometer has to be in mileage mode, NOT trip mode when you do this. All the needles will sweep back and forth once. To exit, turn off the ignition. Just push the trip button again to see the needles sweep again while in test mode.
    Khurram Bhai.. tried it twice but in vain.. will try again after watching a few video tutorials.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •