Today I open the cigarette assembly my self. I found a circuit based on 555 timer which is malfunctioning . I.e. triggering itself. I disconnected the circuit and now it's working fine.
to my understanding it is a precaution that once the lighter is pushed it will heat up in a min. The circuit is designed for 2min. So that in case lighter fails to click out, the circuit cut off power to avoide over heating and prenent fire.
its a good thing but we also need this socket for many other purpose rather then lighter.
any way my problem is solved