Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: My new Civic Oriel Prosmatec 9th Gen (White)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default My new Civic Oriel Prosmatec 9th Gen (White)

So guys - it has finally arrived. Its indeed an amazing car. I have never owned the 8th Gen so cant really make a comparison.Some of the things I have done so far:

-Installed Leatheride seat covers

-Installed Yokohama Advan dB tyres (195/65 R15)-

-Installed Music System

-Installed HIDs in the Projectors (low beam)

-light tints and Sunvisors/airpress installed

Some pics of the car after getting NXT 2.0 treatment (last 2 pics are when i got the car from the showroom)

Attached Images Attached Images               
    The SUB will do what the BOX tells it to do!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Modulo kit looks nice.
    Btw if you are having s budget of 2-3k for detailing things then get Turtle ICE shampoo, ICE synthetic paste polish and a pack of microfibers.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I bought the Meguiars NXT 2.0 and Meguiars Interior Detailer today.
    Will soon get the Meguair Gold Class carnuba wax as well

going to polish the car over the weekend. lets see how it goes..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Tagged
    24 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Lafafa View Post
    I bought the Meguiars NXT 2.0 and Meguiars Interior Detailer today.
    Will soon get the Meguair Gold Class carnuba wax as well

going to polish the car over the weekend. lets see how it goes..
    congrats , mashallha civic seems attractive in white , specially with body kit seems much attractive
    Allha naseeb kare (ameen )

excessive use of meguiars gold class wax on white will make it pale so buy meguiars cleaner wax instead of gold class , use cleaner wax once in 2 months and nxt once a month or twice a month more than enough

will await more pics after installing body kit
    www.facebook.com/AhmadYarsAutoSpa

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ahmad_yar View Post
    congrats , mashallha civic seems attractive in white , specially with body kit seems much attractive
    Allha naseen kare (ameen )

excessive use of meguiars gold class wax on white will make it pale so buy meguiars cleaner wax instead of gold class , use cleaner wax once in 2 months and nxt once a month or twice a month more than enough

will await more pics after installing body kit
    Ahmad bhai. Thanks for your comments and suggestions. Your detailing work is very inspiring. Will try to get meguairs cleaner wax as well than. Will try to post pics of the car after first round of nxt 2.0 over the weekend.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

So you think the body kit is a good idea
    I need some more time to think about it. But i think i might go for it.

Shahid autos also has a front grill...its full chrome and has half honeycomb grill. Its nice but i think the original one is quite goos in itself.

Lets see what I do

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Tagged
    24 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Ahmad bhai. Thanks for your comments and suggestions. Your detailing work is very inspiring. Will try to get meguairs cleaner wax as well than. Will try to post pics of the car after first round of nxt 2.0 over the weekend.
    jazakallha for ur kind words, infact just buy megs cleaner wax and dont buy gold class , meguiars cleaner wax also natural wax but having mild cleaners in it which white paints require very much to make it pure white without pale look and after cleaner wax seal with nxt , u can do nxt one or twice a month but use cleaner wax just once in 2 months

So you think the body kit is a good idea
    I need some more time to think about it. But i think i might go for it.

Shahid autos also has a front grill...its full chrome and has half honeycomb grill. Its nice but i think the original one is quite goos in itself.

Lets see what I do
    to me reborn and this new civic seems very much attractive with bodykit , if i am at ur place i must get this body kit bodykit to this new shape civic gives more sporty looks , specialy from back side this new civic bit high so with bodykit seems reduce its hight
    pls also share the grill pics u talking about

u can get discounted prices from shahid autos by giving ref of ahsan bhai from abotabad

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

jazakallha for ur kind words, infact just buy megs cleaner wax and dont buy gold class , meguiars cleaner wax also natural wax but having mild cleaners in it which white paints require very much to make it pure white without pale look and after cleaner wax seal with nxt , u can do nxt one or twice a month but use cleaner wax just once in 2 months

to me reborn and this new civic seems very much attractive with bodykit , if i am at ur place i must get this body kit bodykit to this new shape civic gives more sporty looks , specialy from back side this new civic bit high so with bodykit seems reduce its hight
    pls also share the grill pics u talking about

u can get discounted prices from shahid autos by giving ref of ahsan bhai from abotabad
    Boss. Will definitely get the cleaner wax. Thinking of getting a couple of 3M microfibers as well. Heard those are good.

Where can i get Megs microfibers for a cheaper price? Any pakwheeler selling these and the Megs cleaner wax??

Sir who is ahsan bhai? Will see if i can get discount (doubt it though)

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

First of all heartiest congratulations on getting this beautiful car. Allah naseeb keray aapko!

Bro, I recently acquired these 3M microfiber from TCSconnect.com for Rs 1300 but they are not of the same quality, which I got from China. These are also made in China but still there is significant difference if you hold them side by side. Anyhow they are much better than local cloths available on roads and departmental stores.

P.S. Thread really deserves more and detailed pictures of this beauty.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

congrats on the purchase sir.
    add/like my page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Deep-Stage/118781821626401

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

from the shape of it..to me it looks more suitable successor to city than civic..anyways congratz..have fun
    Live To Ride ..... Ride To Live
    https://www.facebook.com/seeyouinmyrearviewmirror

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Tagged
    24 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Boss. Will definitely get the cleaner wax. Thinking of getting a couple of 3M microfibers as well. Heard those are good.

Where can i get Megs microfibers for a cheaper price? Any pakwheeler selling these and the Megs cleaner wax??

Sir who is ahsan bhai? Will see if i can get discount (doubt it though)
    dear bhai, i am like ur elder brother than from where this boss and sir came ??
    ahsan bhai @volverine from abotabad is member of car care and detailing dream thread and having good connections with shahid autos islamabad so when u visit there tell them u are friend of ahsan bhai from abotabad who having c180 silver than sure u will get some discount price
    they are reliable so better buy meguiar stuff from such source as in lahore many fake ones roaming

couple of other options also here like mother carnuaba cleaner wax and turtle cleaner wax but better u go for meguiars cleaner wax as u will use nxt for topup and nxt also from meguiars so both waxes having better chemicallybonding compatability

meguiars supreem shine microfibers are very good but in lahore one microfiber selling price is rs1450 its insane price as from usa i got mine set of 3 megs microfiber @us$9
    i heard ahsan bhai got from sahid autos @rs800 each, this price still digestable , while i got my 3m microfibers from 3m dealers in lahore @rs400 each to me quality not bad but its size small i.e 14"x12" while meguiars m/f comes in size 16"x24"
    i agree with asif bhai @pyromaniac that 3m micro fiber far better than ordinary chinese made microfibers and safe for ur car skin

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

ahsan bhai @volverine from abotabad is member of car care and detailing dream thread and having good connections with shahid autos islamabad so when u visit there tell them u are friend of ahsan bhai from abotabad who having c180 silver than sure u will get some discount price
    they are reliable so better buy meguiar stuff from such source as in lahore many fake ones roaming

couple of other options also here like mother carnuaba cleaner wax and turtle cleaner wax but better u go for meguiars cleaner wax as u will use nxt for topup and nxt also from meguiars so both waxes having better chemicallybonding compatability

meguiars supreem shine microfibers are very good but in lahore one microfiber selling price is rs1450 its insane price as from usa i got mine set of 3 megs microfiber @us$9
    i heard ahsan bhai got from sahid autos @rs800 each, this price still digestable , while i got my 3m microfibers from 3m dealers in lahore @rs400 each to me quality not bad but its size small i.e 14"x12" while meguiars m/f comes in size 16"x24"
    i agree with asif bhai @pyromaniac that 3m micro fiber far better than ordinary chinese made microfibers and safe for ur car skin
    thanx ahmad bhai
    lafafa bhai
    if u want MF cloths if meguiars
    letme know i will ask shahid autos he will give u 800 for one MF cloth
    u will not find this rate in whole pakistans shop
    and cleaner wax of meg is for 1700 retail price bt by mentioning my name u will get it for 1500
    ASTAGHFIRULLAH ASTAGHFIRULLAH

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

white looks nice
    mAin tE h0nDa hE lAisAn...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Masha'Allah Ahmed Bhai, detailing ka "khulasa" ho sir aap, aapki her post se kuch na kuch seekhne ko milta hai. Otherwise to find selective information from piles of information given in detailing thread is really a cumbersome job.
    Hats off to you for sharing your pool of knowledge + experience with us. Thank you!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pyromaniac View Post
    First of all heartiest congratulations on getting this beautiful car. Allah naseeb keray aapko!

Bro, I recently acquired these 3M microfiber from TCSconnect.com for Rs 1300 but they are not of the same quality, which I got from China. These are also made in China but still there is significant difference if you hold them side by side. Anyhow they are much better than local cloths available on roads and departmental stores.

P.S. Thread really deserves more and detailed pictures of this beauty.
    Sir thanks for the comments. Frankly not getting the time to take pics although i did some serious detailing over the weekend but forgot to take pics

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Sir thank you for a very detailed reply. I was about to get those 3M MFs, but will now seek Ahsan bhai's help

I did nxt this weekend. Got really good results but forgot to take pics
    Will use megs cleaner was after 2 weeks now. Will update than inshallah

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by volverine View Post
    thanx ahmad bhai
    lafafa bhai
    and cleaner wax of meg is for 1700 retail price bt by mentioning my name u will get it for 1500
    Ahsan bhai...kindly check your PM.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Tagged
    24 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by volverine View Post
    thanx ahmad bhai
    lafafa bhai
    jazakallha ahsan bhai for ur help

Quote Originally Posted by pyromaniac View Post
    Masha'Allah Ahmed Bhai, detailing ka "khulasa" ho sir aap, aapki her post se kuch na kuch seekhne ko milta hai. Otherwise to find selective information from piles of information given in detailing thread is really a cumbersome job.
    Hats off to you for sharing your pool of knowledge + experience with us. Thank you!
    asif bhai app ki muhabat hai otherwise still learning, next meet is due with u, inshallha will fix program in end feb or early march
    Sir thank you for a very detailed reply. I was about to get those 3M MFs, but will now seek Ahsan bhai's help

I did nxt this weekend. Got really good results but forgot to take pics
    Will use megs cleaner was after 2 weeks now. Will update than inshallah
    must catch up these special prices, no doubt these are best prices in pakistan , yes in this price meguiars m/f better tham 3m as its almost double in size than 3m and quality also better.
    anxiously awaiting pics

before applying cleaner wax , first properly de-wax car skin by :

1) first double bucket shampoo wash
    2) than apply direct shampoo with help of wet wash mit on wet car skin
    3) cleaner wax
    give interval of couple of hours
    4) nxt
    well single coat of nxt also good enough however u can apply 2nd with interval of 12 hours for longer protection

looking forward for white fairy pics

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers