Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pakwheelers and Civic Reborn Owners PLEASE HELP!!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Unhappy Pakwheelers and Civic Reborn Owners PLEASE HELP!!!

dear all pakwheelers,
    i own a 08 civic reborn prosmatic and from some time im noticing a 'hummminnngg' sound from my car on certain speeds above 40km/h and dissapears before that...Could u pls tell me what is the cause of this sound?...if they are from the wheel bearing pls guide me how much do they cost and from where should i get them replaced? ps..the guy who i bought the car from has installed wheel hub and brake pads of HONDA ACCORD...i dont know why he did it but maybe this culd be the reason of the wheel bearings going bad?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ziyad.ahmad.391 View Post
    dear all pakwheelers,
    i own a 08 civic reborn prosmatic and from some time im noticing a 'hummminnngg' sound from my car on certain speeds above 40km/h and dissapears before that...Could u pls tell me what is the cause of this sound?...if they are from the wheel bearing pls guide me how much do they cost and from where should i get them replaced? ps..the guy who i bought the car from has installed wheel hub and brake pads of HONDA ACCORD...i dont know why he did it but maybe this culd be the reason of the wheel bearings going bad?
    Humming sound is caused by wheel bearing and or irregular worn out tyres. Tyre running on free rolling axles some time got irregular wear so checked your tyres. For the checking of wheel bearing turn your steering wheel towards right and then left during driving if the noise increases or decreases then its the wheel bearing other wise it must be tyres, rotate your tyre front to rear and check the noise.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List